Über Axure

Axure ist eine leistungsfähige Methode für die Planung, das Prototyping und die Weitergabe an Entwickler, und das alles ohne Code.

Erfahre mehr über Axure

Could be really hard to prototype a mobile APP. If the prototype has a lot of elements the presentation could flicker.

Bewertungen zu Axure

3,8
4,0

Axure hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Axure bereits verwendet?

Inguna
Inguna
UX designer in Lettland
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Axure RP 8 - still going strong

Kommentare: I was trained on Sketch at the beginning of my career, and when I transitioned jobs, I argued for Sketch, since I wasn't familiar with Axure. Now that I have been using Axure for 2+ years, I don't think I'll ever go back to Sketch. Axure saves me time while allowing me to communicate design concepts and information architecture.

One of the best things about Axure is that you can write text within elements. In comparison, in Sketch, you need to add an additional text element. For low-mid fidelity wireframes, Axure is way more efficient than Sketch. The second best thing is how well balanced the features are- everything is there in one place. You got your creation covered (complex interactions included), you got the generation of a share link without needing to export the screens to another app, you can also collect feedback via the discussion panel. Widgets are customizable, there's plenty of user help available on the web regarding how to do various things... Axure is great for rapid prototyping.

Collaboration features are mostly non-existent, but that can be solved by storing the .rp file in a cloud, such as Google Drive Stream. I wish the widget names would save when pressing 'enter' on the keyboard instead of clicking out of the field, but that is a minor issue. In Sketch, I do still prefer the way they use symbols, in Axure the masters vs panels seem to be a bit convoluted.

Justin
Justin
UX Product Lead in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Software for UX Work

Kommentare: Axure allows us to quickly and easily put together high fidelity prototypes to share within internal and external stakeholders. The functionality is powerful enough that our prototypes often get mistaken for full working builds of software.

- Extremely powerful prototyping toolset - All the "fit and finish" features you need from Illustrator or Sketch

- Team and cloud functionality needs more features - Documentation and customer support isn't always helpful

Christian
Christian
CEO & Founder in Deutschland
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I wouldn't buy it again

Kommentare: I used Axure several times, once for a smartwatch-project, the other times for smartphone app-projects. Then I switched to InVision. Why? Because it was painful to handle Axure. I don't like it and it feels like the developers didn't like what they do. And here's the problem. I want to love creating prototypes and I want to love the prototypes. But I can't love it all using Axure.

You can create good prototypes for many different devices with Axure and it will do as it should with routing, sound and functions. Through some lines of code it will offer you more if you like and if you find it.

The user interface is not the strength of Axure and the prototypes you get don't look good. Yes, it's a prototype, but a good look - somehow - or a good feeling would support to carry over what you want to create. Instead you get something that looks like it stands on legs made of wooden sticks. Crafting the prototypes isn't feeling fine and you can waste a lot of time because it doesn't feel natural.

Sean
Sean
Social Media Manager/Marketing & End-User Support in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for teams using multiple apps and services.

Kommentare: Overall this was a pleasure to use and refreshing to allow people to use what apps they like but still be able to collaborate and not have a mess trying to keep everything together.

A big plus for Axure is the plugins and interactions available for a larger number of other apps. This is great for teams who have people using more different UX apps and work best in one and not the other, but this brings everyone's work together easily.

Depending on your needs and how many people need access, the price can get steep quickly and may be a detractor for some people but it does carry a lot of value for the money.

Javier
Javier
Senior UX Designer in Spanien
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool loosing its market

Kommentare: Honestly, it is a great tool of its purpose.

It is by far the best tool to create hi-fi interactive prototypes. No other tool comes close to its features to create interactive behaviors. These prototypes are so good they can be used for intensive user testing, as users are not able to tell them apart from real apps or websites. I can mock with Axure in a couple of weeks what would take a dev team months to code and deploy. And that can save huge amounts of development costs.

Learning to use Axure is complicated. Mostly because of the ton of options, and partly because it is difficult to discover how the internal mechanics operate. But the biggest con is that when I look into the UX design job market, practically there are no positions requesting knowledge of Axure. Everything is Sketch or Figma, that while great to create UI mockups are no rivals of Axure when creating interactive prototypes. However Axure has lost totally its market appeal. Probably Axure should have bought Sketch or Figma when it realized it was going to be overwhelm by these tools in the UI authoring arena. Also unlike Sketch, Axure does not have a 3rd party plugin market. And this closedness has reduced further more its utility.

Austin
Austin
Software Analyst in Argentinien
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Axure, one of the best prototype softwares out there

Kommentare: We're doing software prototypes and sharing it with developers & end users, to show new functionalities or modifications that we need to do to our own software.

I think the most impactful thing about Axure for us was the prototyping and the EASE to share & collab with another project members, doing a real time collab and working perfectly when we needed to show our work.

I think some features could be revised, like the connectors and their hotkeys, a really good tutorial for using hotkeys could be really good as well, since you need to memorize a lot and if you don't use it every day the combinations can be easy to forget.

Ankit
Design Engineer in Indien
Automotive, Selbstständig

One of the greatest prototype programs available is Axure.

Kommentare: We create software prototypes and show them to developers and end users to demonstrate new features or changes that need to be made to our original software.

The prototyping and EASE of sharing and collaborating with other project participants, which allowed for real-time collaboration and flawless performance when it came time to present our work, was, I believe, the most influential aspect of Axure for us.

Some features, like the connectors and their hotkeys, seem like they could use some revision. A thorough tutorial on how to use the hotkeys would also be beneficial, as you'll need to memorize a lot of combinations, which can be easy to forget if you don't use them frequently.

Nicole
Nicole
Interaction Designer I in USA
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Axure is so expensive, but has great features to back it up.

Kommentare: Overall great product, but really expensive! People will pay for it because it serves multiple purposes within the design world! Great support if you need help and good training resources to learn more.

You can prototype for ios, android, desktop and web. It's great for complex interactions, sharing, generating HTML files. You can prototype and wireframe within the product and it provides a lot of really juicy features that support good documentation of your products.

There is definitely a learning curve. Axure needs to implement some type of guidance or additional training within their products. Put in step by step guidance for each feature, it'll help your users to learn more while actively living in the products. Also create some good templates for your users to utilize.

Senior UX Dragon Slayer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for large scale detailed projects.

Axure can be a beast but it's great for very large scale super detailed projects. If you need to easily tie requirements into your UX work, Axure is perfect for you. Is available for MAC and PC,

Can be a memory hog. Though it does easily tie requirements into your files, the data it spits out can be lengthy. Layering is very difficult. Does not create interactions easily.

Carlos Eduardo
Carlos Eduardo
Co-Founder in Brasilien

The best professional prototyping tool... from the past

I've worked with a lot of works using Axure for web projects and it helped us make more professional deliveries, with a streamlined process and great library of assets.

Today we have more flexible and straightforward tools to create prototypes instead of Axure, with better accessibility and ability to share prototypes. Also these tools can be used to create designs as well.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to create easy to use prototype

Kommentare: Overall, Axure has helped us accelerate our product design process.

The designers in my team and I use it to create prototypes on the go that I can share with our users during my user researches. I like the way you can share them easily, there is no limit as to what you can create with them.

I would really like to have more tutorials as to how to create a specific experience. Even though the docu is good, there's just something missing there.

Rami
Project manager in Israel
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Don't use words , use flow

Kommentare: in overall when i want to use minimum text and maximum demonstration i'm using it, saving lots of dev time and demo help to provide the best solution to the stakeholder

very ease to create porotypes that demonstrate the actual behavior ad the desire flow. save time of development and miss communication, sharing the the generated link with the prototype 1st to stakeholder to approved and verify that's what he had in mind / resolved the pain and for developer to understand the required behavior

i would expect Axure to give user on creating new prototype to choose the dimensions of the canvas per device (Mobile, tablet, pc) on upgrading to new version old projects were not supported, i had to scout for solution

Great App for all UXers

Great for prototyping both basic websites and complex solutions, has plenty features that automate the process, teamwork regime is a blast

Paid version is a bit pricey, some controls are not very intuitive, other than that it is a great software for any professional UX expert

Doug
VP of User Experience Design in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most advanced prototyping on the market

Kommentare: When I need to produce a prototype that users would struggle to distinguish from a fully functional production-ready piece of software, Axure is the way to go. It's not always ideal for smaller quick projects because its more time-intensive and the learning curve is higher than other prototyping tools, but I recommend it if you need the best prototypes you can create.

This application is incredible at producing realistic/true-to-life​ prototypes of websites and mobile applications. It allows users to produce responsive website prototypes (not-production ready) with intricate interactions, animations, transitions, etc.

The learning curve is steep, so you have to commit to really understanding the tool well. It's mostly HTML based prototyping, so working with vector designs produced from sketch, figma, and illustrator are a little more challenging than one might desire.

Brittane
Quality Assurance Analyst in Jamaika

If you're a developer, you need Axure RP

I've tried many wireframing software and I can safely say that Axure RP has met all my needs. My favourite feature is how easy to use it is. All the mock up features are at your fingertips; shapes, colours, fonts, tags... you name it! All of the necessary wireframing necessities are easy to find and the drag and drop feature makes it hassle free to use.

If you're going to use this software as an html converter you won't be pleased. Exporting to html does not capture all features and presents several bugs. In my opinion, this tool is best used for mock ups and not necessarily as a html resource. This tool is best used to develop your UI/UX skills, rather than your front end web programming.

muhammad
Freelancer in Polen
Design, Selbstständig

Axure is a best design tool.

Kommentare: It is very real and simple tool. It does not have any issues. Moreover, it works on every computers.

A very easy and simple tool to use. On the other hand, a powerful and realistic sites. It works on every computers.

If someone uses it, Axure wants high price for first time. But there is no issue. It does not deserve negative aspects.

Kaushal
Business Analyst in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is a best tool for create wire frames and prototype

Kommentare: Wire framing. I designed complex wire frames and prototypes for my client.

I like the most about this software is prototyping. We can easily link the pages with each other. We can show the working demo to our clients.

As such there is no any feature I like least about this software. However, there should be morw tutorials about all the features of this software.

Kypros
Project Manager in Zypern
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very nice rapid prototyping softwre

Kommentare: We have been using it for a few years now and it is very versatile and full feature. Highly recommended for custom projects.

* Full Featured * Customizable * Versatile

Only thing is the memory it needs to render and export big projects. Sometimes it freezes my laptop until the export is finished.

Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best options for building complex, working prototypes

Kommentare: When I need prototypes with fully interactive forms, Axure is the only option I have aside from coding the prototype myself - and it’s much faster to use Axure than to code it.

Axure lets you create prototypes with features I can’t get when prototyping with other tools. I can add forms and fully interactive experiences that are exported as a live website. It’s a lot more robust and feature-rich than InVision’s prototyping.

It’s got a bit of a learning curve and the user experience isn’t as elegant as other design software like Sketch

Anton
Anton
Product Manager in Deutschland
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful interactivity modelling

Full-functional interactivity , nice libraries available, good speed of prototyping once it's learned

I'd say, steep learning curve. And it's expensive

Paul
CEO in USA

Critical to our design process.

It does everything I want it to do, and lets me set things up so that I'm not repeating myself. Amazing how much better the design process is with this app.

I'm sure I've only scratched the surface of what this software can do. Often times I will set things up, then learn there's a much easier/more organized way to do it and end up starting all over.

Roberto Maurizio
Roberto Maurizio
Founder & Creative Director in Italien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My favorite program to design UX

One of the most cool part of the programm is that you can see the result (in my case the app) on your smatphone in real time, complete with all the features that the UX needs.

Some features are hidden and conditions often do not have a clear application.

Francesco
Francesco
UX Designer in Italien
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing prototyping possibilities but at a great time cost

Kommentare: I love the software when I have the time to create prototypes. Specially since the development of the sketch plugin.

The software allows you to create fantastic prototypes with variables and detailed interactions. Amazing online sharing included. Sketch plugin is now live.

The software requires much effort to create detailed prototypes, asking you to know a bit of coding logic to work with it. It's also terrible for UI design.

Darren
Darren
Co-Founder in USA
Gastgewerbe

I designed the front end of my website with this and loved the trial so much I bought it.

The power and simplicity is overwhelming. I can use plugins to generate bootstrap based HTML for my projects, and easily share basic wireframes with my designer who makes them look great.

It's not easy for a novice to use - I am not a UX designer and it took me a while to figure it out. On the plus side, I was able to figure it out. An expert would probably have a very easy time with it.

deloris
OWNER in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

INITIAL IMPRESSION

Kommentare: so far not good i need to talk to support to see why i see a feature difference.

Prototypes are functional and can help build a mock up to discuss with the user in a short time

some features do not work or my version is not the same as sample videos. but i do have the pro version so dont know why some features are not there and others don't work