Über Profit.co

Profit.co ist die beste Plattform für OKRs. Die UX wurde entwickelt, um während der Umsetzung deiner Strategie zu schulen.

Erfahre mehr über Profit.co

The ability to integrate our CRM and how user-friendly it is.

The main difficulties are caused by too many customizable features.

Bewertungen zu Profit.co

5,0

Profit.co hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Profit.co bereits verwendet?

Liana A.
Liana A.
Operations Manager in Armenien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software with super responsive support

Kommentare: Before using the software we were practicing OKR in excel sheets,now everything is easy to track measure,everything at hand any time,no need to ask employees to show their progress or the work already done to achieve our giolas,unnecessary hassle and communication already in the past,you just need to login into dashboard to see your team and the company progress.

The software is user friendly,easy to set up.and adjust. The team is constantly working on customizing the soft to meet our expectations.

Some features did not met our expectations,but the product team adjusted them accordingly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Perdoo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: The tool seemed very user friendly, the price was affordable,the support very helpful.

letztes Jahr

Dear Liana, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Paul R.
Paul R.
CEO in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool for OKR's and Continuous Performance Feedback

Kommentare: The support has been excellent and has enabled a smooth rollout.

The integration of OKR's, Goals & Continuous Feedback makes this a powerful team for aligning and growing team members.

It would be good to see more support for managing processes "bottom-up".

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Perdoo und Gtmhub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: You can configure the platform to align with how you want to manage objectives and performance at an affordable price.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Paul, It's great to know that you are having a wonderful experience with Profit.co. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Hope to hear more about your experiences with us in the future! Thank you.

Kelly M.
Risk Manager in Botsuana
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good customer service

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Good experience. Great software.

I received good customer service from the Profit.Co team. On time assistance and commitment to meeting and setting SLA.

I was not able to upload data on to the software.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Kelly, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Appreciate your time. It's good to know that you love our support and will assure you to continue the same. Looking forward to knowing more about your experiences in the future. Thank you

David A.
Engagement Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Focus on delivering value, not tracking or reporting on it

Kommentare: The support team has been a real pleasure to work with. We had a configuration issue that was caused by us and they were quick to respond and assist with a solution.

Easy to setup, easy to use. Integrates with Jira and BigQuery. Has built in reporting as well that makes feeding information to Customer Success for QBRs and Annual Reviews a breeze. I can focus on delivering value rather than trying to figure out how to report on it.

No cons at this point, the software does what we need it to and is super easy to use.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi David, Thank you for sharing your experience with Profit.co. We are happy to learn our OKR software is taking one step closer to achieving your goals. Hoping to hear more about your experiences in the future. Thank you

Alejandro A.
gerente de institucionalización in Mexiko
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

OKR´s

Kommentare: nos proporciona el enfoque necesario para cumplir con las acciones que contribuyen directamente al logro de los objetivos

Nos ordena y nos ayuda con el seguimiento y cumplimiento de los objetivos y resultados clave de la empresa

Es un poco limitada para cambios cuando ya iniciaste con un objetivo

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: por que cumple con mis necesidades de administración de Okr´s

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Alejandro, Gracias por tu revisión positiva. Le agradezco que se haya tomado el tiempo de compartir sus experiencias con nosotros. Gracias de nuevo

Ian B.
Business Systems Analyst in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Most customizable OKR software out there and the Profit.co team is fantastic!

The Profit.co staff has been extremely responsive and helpful with the setup and onboarding of their OKR software at our organization. There are a ton of features and the software is very easily customizable to fit what our organization needs.

Sometimes all of the features can be overwhelming and there are some bugs here and there, but in my experience the profit.co team works hard to address any and all issues that show up.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workboard, Weekdone und Koan

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: We went through many free trials and profit.co was our favorite of everything we tested.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Ian, Thank you for sharing your review with us. Appreciate your time. We take feedback seriously. Will take your pointers to the Product team and will get the support you need. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future! Thanks Again

Jo Y.
Group HR Director in Singapur
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent User Support and Customer Service!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Profit.co OKR system help with alignment of our company goals with all departments and the employees.

Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team, for helping to solve my technical issues on hand! The Profit OKR system is user friendly and easy to navigate. Most of all, I love the 24/7 user support Profit provides.

I am new to the system, so I need time to familiarise myself with using it

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Jo, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Appreciate your time. It's good to know that you love our support and assure you that we will continue the same. Looking forward to knowing more about your experiences in the future. Thanks Again.

Navjeet S.
IT Developer in Thailand
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and good support

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

good support and easy to use and navigate

new to OKR so a bit of a learning curve so abit too soon to judge

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Navjeet, Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future! Thank you

Claudia G.
People Operation Lead in Rumänien

Thank you!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: We’re very happy with the platform because it meets our expectations and it is easy to implement and use. We use it for Performance Evaluation.

Support team is very quick in response and troubleshooting. Kannan and Selvamani really helped today with troubleshooting an issue and also provided a good learning for me. Keep rocking!

For the moment there are no cons for the platform.

Anıl Ç.
Business Analyst in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

app review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of Use, service-oriented and convenient

I had a little trouble with the integration

vor 2 Monaten

Hi, Thank you for your positive review. Appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us. Thanks again.

Won L.
IT Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great OKR, Listing to Customers' needs, Keep improving along with responsive teams (sales&support)

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Again, Profit will be the best OKR system in my opinion with a relatively low price tag instead of using Excel and Emails. It could facilitate all teams(small to a large group, fully customizable and scalable features).
Profit OKR included all - full and always with new features, great price along with dependable teams

Before I used Profit, I had used another OKR platform which was a limited, non-supportive team, and no solution to represent OKR results the way our team wants. Since this first company sold their service, I had to look for a new one. After several attempts few OKR platforms, Profit was the easiest interface with lots of options to customize how our team wanted. Profit teams were always available and responded promptly. The engineering team always open to listen and added my requested inquiry as new features to the platform. Even after the initial setup, all contacts were available minor questions and issues and even supported extended advise on OKR core structures, methodology and understandings.

Since it offers lots of features, there were several methods you could make your desired solutions. It is not hard but it could have some learning curves and overwhelming till you get used to it. The main difficulties are caused by too many customizable features.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lattice, Perdoo, Gtmhub, Ally, Wrike und Paycor Talent Development

Warum Profit.co gewählt wurde: Lack of features, support

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: After using several platform free trials, PROFIT was the one that I could set up the specific OKR how our team wants. In addition, PROFIT teams were the most responsive to provide supports for all my questions with answers.

letztes Jahr

Dear Won, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Subbu P.
VP Engineering in USA

Best Value OKR product on the market. Incredible Customer Support!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The company has got their product right! They make the overall experience user friendly and provide great support in case you need help. It's a very intuitive product and is a complete solution. As someone who works with a global team, I must say that Profit has ensured that we focus, prioritize and accomplish the right things that take us towards are mission and objectives.

Profit has a ton of features. It's a complete solution designed to execute a company's goals and objectives. I love how you get a 360 degree and interconnecting view of priorities, tasks, subtasks, relationships, outcomes, employee engagement and performance management. I also love how customizable the product is and how easy it is to assign tasks within our team. With 300 prebuilt KPIs and KPI boards, managing KRs is rather simple. It took us just a 30 minute call with their Customer support team to get started with our first OKR. Thereon we got more info through the extensive and very helpful training videos and product content.

While videos and training content is useful, it takes the user out of the system to understand how to use the software. I would suggest the use of guided workflow methodologies similar to WalkMe.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Perdoo, Ally, Workboard und Weekdone

Warum Profit.co gewählt wurde: Ability to Customize, prebuilt KPIs, intuitive & ease of use, Excellent Customer support!!

Zuvor genutzte Software: Ally

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: Profit has the best Customer Service. period. It fits our model and is very competitively priced

letztes Jahr

Dear Subbu, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Jason C.
CEO in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best OKR software for the money.

Profit is full of features. Too many to list here. But I really like how customizable the application is. One of my favorite features is a milestone-based Key Result. You can set-up templates, etc. This has been great for us because we like to projectize our OKRs. Also, their customer service is amazing. They are very committed to provided a great product and great service. I have a small company and when I had an issue early on I got a call from their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and we resolved the issue and exchanged ideas. Seriously the best service I have gotten from any application.

When I initially started using the app there was some bug but as it has matured I have not experienced a single issue. Also you may want to have their team set-you up as there are a lot of customization that can be made. For some people that can be over whelming. However they do a great job in the UI giving you the ability to only see the feature you need.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Gtmhub, Workboard und Weekdone

Warum Profit.co gewählt wurde: Profit does OKRs much better. No comparison there.

Zuvor genutzte Software: 15Five

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: Best bang for the buck.

letztes Jahr

Dear Jason, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

David M.
Operations Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Springboard Your OKR Tracking to the Next Level

Kommentare: Excellent experience so far. We were previously tracking OKRs in Excel and Confluence which made regular updates, accountability, and visibility far more difficult and manual. Profit offers solutions to so many of our previous pain points and more importantly helps us increase visibility to our most important objectives across the entire team so we can really drive improvements and align our efforts across the organization. Being able to add and assign Tasks tied to specific OKRs in the same system has been extremely helpful as well.

There are many advantages to using Profit's OKR tool but the primary drivers are that it is simple to use, users can quickly and easily see all relevant information in a single view (Objective, Key Result, Timeframe, Owner, Type of KPI, & Progress at each level plus how their own/other OKRs align with the Department and overall company OKRs), updates are quick & easy from multiple screens, owners receive automated email reminders to ensure they are checking in regularly, and Profit offers hundreds of useful KPIs you can leverage out of the box. Beyond the product itself, the entire Profit team is quick and eager to help you get set up and to improve the product based on actual user feedback with very quick turnaround times for enhancements (not your typical "it's on the roadmap" answer you get from most vendors). Profit takes the time to understand your business needs and then offer solutions on how to best leverage the product to drive your OKRs.

Any issues we have faced have been quickly addressed by the Profit team, however, it would be nice to be able to create a new KPI while creating a new Key Result directly vs. having to setup all KPIs prior to setting up your Key Results.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workboard, Betterworks, Weekdone und Paycor Talent Development

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: We were looking for a dedicated OKR tool with a quick implementation. The other products we evaluated had more comprehensive performance management (reviews, 1:1 tracking, recognition, etc.) in addition to OKRs but came with an increased cost and heavier implementation. Profit is an incredible value, easy to implement and use, and has great customer service before, during, and after the initial sale. All of these helped us land on Profit as a great fit for our business needs.

letztes Jahr

Dear David, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Gerri F.
HR Director in USA

Quick, Transparent OKR evals and Performance Reviews with Profit

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm very impressed so far with using Profit.co - I think it's easy to use and has a lot of what we need at a reasonable price. I'm looking forward to growing with the product and incorporating more f the features into our process.

Setting up and customizing the product was easy and intuitive. Technical employees were able to quickly adapt which told us we had chosen the right tool. The non-technical employees didn't need too much coaching - the fun YouTube videos and a personalized 10-minute video summed up the process for us. We have not integrated the product into our other systems, so TBC.

I would like to see more OnDemand features baked into the product so employees can have the features explained as they go along - maybe a pop-up or example would be great. I was also using the mobile version of the product was not able to see the HR admin version of the product - I don't know if I can turn that on, but it would be great to update via my iPad.

Antwort von Apptivo

letztes Jahr

Hi Gerri, Thank you for your positive feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Marcelo O.
VP Operations in Kanada

Amazing customer service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Profit's support team is outstanding. I had a few issues where I needed their help late at night or even during the weekends and didn't hesitate to help me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just to name a few Profit members that have supported my OKRs journey. Thank you all.

It's a full solution to enhance the company's execution, including OKRs, Performance Review, and task management. Also, Profit recently launched the OKR academy where our team will learn about the best practices Totally customizable to adjust the company's needs

In the beginning, the product is not intuitive and it takes time to set up your quarterly OKRs. However, the Profit team is always available to guide you through it. There are a few features that don't fit our needs but the support team quickly got them and added them as an enhacemnet to be released soon.

letztes Jahr

Dear Marcelo, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Ryan P.
Director, Corporate FP&A in USA

Transitioning OKRs Away From Google Sheets

It's a one stop shop for OKR tracking and evaluation. The data integrations (especially Salesforce) make the weekly updates much less onerous on the people doing the updating. The customer service is exceptional, as well. Whenever I've had an issue or question, the support team has answered my chat in a matter of minutes and walked me through the issue.

There are some things that aren't as intuitive as I'd like them to be, but overall there are no major issues with the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Ally

Warum Profit.co gewählt wurde: Having a centralized platform with data integrations has been really useful - no more hunting down data to manually type it into a spreadsheet.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Sheets

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: We liked the dashboards on the Profit tool better than those on the Ally tool.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Ryan, Great to know that Profit.co has been useful in driving OKRs in your organization. We will continue to release updates to the platform adding useful functionality to make using Profit.co an enjoyable experience for the users and to help execution across the organization. Thanks for pointing out your feedback regarding the user interface. We take this feedback seriously and will work towards creating an amazing user experience for you in the upcoming releases.

Fabian B.
Founder + CEO in Österreich
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Profit.co helps us to implement and keep track of our OKRs - with world class customer support!

Kommentare: Until now the experience was good, though its not entirely easy to find everything in the beginning, the customer support team is very helpful and there was never a moment where frustration would come up, because every problem could be solved quickly.

We like how simple the GUI helps to implement OKRs for our organization. The complexity can be increased later on, and is not an obstacle to get setup. The app is also a plus, aswell as the accountability the system provides through mandatory checkins.

We are not using the product for long now. The setup process could be a little more intuitive, and maybe a wizard or tutorial on the GUI when using it first time. Though, the customer support is amazing, every question that pops up can be asked through a built in chat, where a customer support employee is answering immediately and in a very competent manner. They are highly interested in helping you to run and use the software and it feels like they are on my team doing so!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Gtmhub, Simple OKR und Perdoo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: It looked like the more solid product, the screenshots of the GUI where convincing, and I believe I heard a recommendation somewhere.

letztes Jahr

Dear Fabian, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Dan M.
VP People & Culture in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: I am extremely pleased with my experience with Profit and plan to continue my relationship.

This product is great for companies that are new to OKRs. The step by step guide to setting OKRs has made creation easy for my employees. The customer service is outstanding, they are constantly improving their services and welcome feedback on any updates they make. Additionally, they have gone out of the way to ensure that the system meets our needs.

The system is a bit complicated for new users. There is a lot of functionality within and without tutorial, it can be overwhelming at first. Recommend some kind of automated walk-through for new users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Gtmhub und Betterworks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: Cleaner product, better price, willingness to help meet our company's needs.

letztes Jahr

Dear Dan, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Robert N.
Director of Software Development in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Stop looking as this is the only OKR solution you need.

Excellent Product! Excellent Customer Support! The customer support is top-notch with true white glove treatment before and after onboarding. Unlike some vendors that disappear after the transaction, they are attentive and understand what makes good relationships irrespective of the size of the org or users. There are so many pros to this product it's hard to pick. The UI is very intuitive and you can be as complex or as simplistic with your OKRs as your needs grow. I like the fact that if I need to export the data for reporting easily to match company report styles as it is easy to do so you have a lot of flexibility.

Release notes appear absent so I tend to find new features by stumbling upon or the periodic touchpoints with a company rep. I know there are changes to this coming soon but having a product that is continually evolving with additions is not a con but wish I knew when they were released. I know this is being addressed shortly and such a minor concern.

letztes Jahr

Dear Robert, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Ruben R.
Ruben R.
Director, Carrier Performance in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A complete and adaptable OKR software with fantastic support and speedy development cycle

Kommentare: When we started working with Profit we realised that we have been setting our OKRs all wrong, and we hadn't aligned them to all the non-quantitative projects that the team were doing. There also wasn't a way to regularly update the leadership with progress, and use the OKRs to manage the team's performance. The introduction of Profit has forced us to think more critically not just about how we set OKRs, but what and how we track the Key Results. This is most effective when there are daily and weekly KR check-ins and alignment with day-to-day tasks.

The most impactful feature is not the completeness of the suite of interconnecting modules for OKRs, tasks, employee engagement and performance management, or how you can combine both top-down cascading of OKRs/KRs with bottom-up alignment. It is also not the ease of setting up the company structure or OKR levels, or the integrations available easing the transition from spreadsheets. No, what I like the most is the level of support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team to roll this out to our team, constantly listen to user feedback and pushing forward improvements on a weekly basis.

There are always features that can be improved on with a new tool, as different users and companies have different ways of working and with different backgrounds and legacy processes to adopt to. The question should not be what I like the least, but how does Profit respond to user feedback? The answer is that they listen carefully, and often already have a solution on their roadmap ready to be prioritised. No issue is too small, just ask!

letztes Jahr

Dear Ruben, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Javier ricardo S.
Javier ricardo S.
Founder in Peru

!Software construido para OKRs! Adaptable al tamaño del negocio.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Seguimiento remoto de los OKRs, Actualización sencilla y divertida de nuestros OKRS, Mejor visualización de los OKRs y sus dependencias.

Somos una empresa de 6 personas e iniciamos con los OKR hace 2 años aproximadamente. Este año decidimos migrar de excel a PROFIT para gestionar nuestros OKRs. Nos gusto la facilidad de uso pues el sistema es muy intuitivo y tiene KPIs integrados lo cual nos ayuda a tomar mejores decisiones al definir el OKR. La forma de hacer el follow up es muy sencilla y divertida incluso. Además nos gusto que la empresa nos apoyara con los primeros pasos en la implementación del mismo y siempre este generando contenido para mejorar su uso. Seguiremos con PROFIT.

En un inicio nos costo un poco activar ciertas funciones pero con la ayuda de soporte pudimos resolverlas.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: Es muy mas sencillo de actualizar y visual. Decidimos por PROFIT porque es un software especializado en OKR. También vi una conferencia de uno de los creadores de PROFIT donde explicaba los OKRs. Me quedo muy claro que conocía muy bien la metodología y eso me genero más confianza en que este software era lo que buscaba.

letztes Jahr

Dear Javier, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Iain C.
COO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Impressive product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The software is easy to understand and get value from it almost immediately. The support is also amazing.

The application is easy to learn and setup for your company. There are a large number of templates to help expedite entry and provide examples for you to replicate. There are numerous reporting options to provide visibility from the employee, department and organization levels. The integration with MS Teams also makes it really easy for people to check-in and update their KRs. The customer onboarding and ongoing service is amazing. The team are really proactive and there to help make your implementation successful. The online help and training assets are also really helpful.

Not much to dislike at the moment, things are going well and we can see value from day 1. It has a number of integrations with 3rd party products, such as Jira & Excel. It doesn't integrate with MS Power BI, which would be a real bonus for us.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Gtmhub, Ally und ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co: Price and overall scores on Capterra were higher for Profit.co

letztes Jahr

Dear Iain, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Philippe P.
Principle in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best

Kommentare: It is essential to our mission of implementing a culture of execution in mid market companies.

Everything. Highly customizable, good integration with other digital tools, great support and easy UI.

Nothing yet, we are delighted with every aspect of the tool.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Philippe, Great to know that Profit.co has been useful in driving OKRs in your organization. We will continue to release updates to the platform adding useful functionality to make using Profit.co an enjoyable experience for the users and to help execution across the organization. Thanks.

Ayman E.
Ayman E.
Partner, Consultancy Division in Ägypten
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Smart Business Management Tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The choice of Profit proved to be a wise decision; from conceptualizing the business need, setting up the system, and enabling users to it is a smooth process due to a very well designed application from one end and dedicated, smart support 24/7 from another. Even for the most complex issues, opening a support chat gets things guided or resolved in minutes, or otherwise different layers of support leaders reach out by other communication means to assist. This is both availability and reliability.

Very well thought of application/program with a lot of flexibility to use it and customize it to business need, internal processes and tendencies as well as provides a further dimension of bettering the business alignment and management. It is a genuine platform for deploying OKR as a smart tool to manage the business.

Nothing. Its setup and implementation, the use of the application, etc. All is sufficiently good.

letztes Jahr

Dear Ayman, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!