Über Hire Aiva

Cloud-based lead conversion platform for real estate agents to contact, engage, and convert leads within 2 minutes, 24x7.

Erfahre mehr über Hire Aiva

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Hire Aiva bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Catherine W.
Realtor in Kanada

Relieves Anxiety

Kommentare: Fantastic experience

I was getting leads and unable to keep up. Aiva helps relieve that stress by making the ititial contact with my leads. They weed out the bad leads and communicate with me about any solid leads.

They communicate with the lead only be text so if the phone number is wrong there is no follow up.

Antwort von Deckspire

Thank You Catherine!

Ryan L.
CEO in USA

Excellent service and support

Kommentare: Our experience with Hire Aiva has been very positive.

Hire Aiva's platform is simple and effective. Being able to customize the scripts is awesome and the support team is incredible. They work constantly to ensure their service is performing correctly and take care of our requests promptly and professionally. The value is a no-brainer.

There are some features that would be extremely helpful for my business, but the team have already worked on some of those and is open to suggestions.

Aaron ettinger P.
REALTOR in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

They lie and charge for disconnected #

Kommentare: Sucked

The contact rate to the lead is ok...but not really when you realize they lie and have no way of knowing if the number they are texting is valid, just that it is configured as a cell number. So the wording they use when they sell you the product that they only charge for valid cells refers to the type of number, not valid as in it is ringing.

Get charged for mystery conversations with disconnected phones.

Jennifer S.
Director of Operations in USA

Lead Conversion Game Changer and Outstanding Support

Kommentare: HireAiva has been a gamechanger for our team. Response time to cold leads is so important, and HireAiva is able to instantly reach out to our leads, and they do so in such a way that it doesn't seem canned. They are able to zig and zag as the conversation adjusts. Also, rep. in the customer success department is responsive, knowledgeable and eager to make changes to help us best convert our leads and fix issues that come up!

Our leads are contacted immediately and they don't sound scripted our canned. Plus it integrates relatively easy with our CRM.

Sometimes duplicate leads are pushed back to the CRM.

Mark H.

Awesome!!

Kommentare: Support staff is the BEST I have ever dealt with they are responsive and listen to any issues and have/find resolutions.

Executive has streamlined the initial follow up process for my business.

I wish they could see more info about the leads that are coming in, to see it they are buyers or sellers and what property they are interested in.

Bruce P.
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

90 secounds or less!

Kommentare: Hire Aiva was easy to set up and is constantly working my leads! Ths support staff is very good and respond quickly to any inquiry that I've made.

Hire Aiva is the fastest to lead responder available. HA answers lead inquiries with a live person that appears to be part of your Team. The support staff really really allows me to be more productive spending my time on money making activities!

I really have'ent come across anything yet. They are always looking for ways to improve

Rachael P.
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great lead management software, must have targeted ads

5 letztes Jahr

The technology behind Aiva is incredible, 'she' speaks to prospects like a real human and does not sound robotic. Aiva has amazing follow up and removes all of the automation we would typically do ourselves. This saves us time and money. Leads are easy to track and manage in the Aiva system.

As a lead management tool, Aiva fits perfectly in our business model. However, we are working with our team to better target our audience with the end goal of hopefully getting better quality leads. Currently, the leads we receive do not align with the business we do in terms of location and price range. We hope to fix this via the ads we run which capture the leads that Aiva is engaging.

David B.

Great product and Customer service

Kommentare: Great product that I plan to keep using in the future.

Ease of use for both the online interface and the mobile app.

None so far, at first I had trouble integrating but the support staff was easily able to provide a solution.

Joe F.
owner in USA

First Impression

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: its been a great experience and will be extending my subscription

This software really helps my buyers agent cut through the leads that have no interest or even bad information. They are able to go on numerous appts each day while AIVA communicates with the prospects and the transcripts helps them jump in when buyer is ready

sometimes difficult to notice if its a new lead or a continuation of a conversation

Vicoria S.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Avia has increased buyer activity

Kommentare: Avia is amazing at creating and understanding dialogue. Sometimes weird to watch transcription of conversations that she has with my leads. They have no idea it is not a real person they are speaking with.

The notifications of new leads or existing leads in real time. This is both email and text...

The fake contact information (phone/email). Should have to receive access password to begin using site.

Marena C.
Client Care Coordinator in USA

Speed to lead!

Kommentare: The ease of use - both online and on their app is great! The customer service we receive is top notch as well. We provide feedback to Aiva as well - and love that they are continually willing to grow from it. The conversations they have are still our 'voice' and is such an awesome tool!

The takeover feature (although I'm not sure if this is out of beta yet but it is AMAZING).

Nothing comes to mind. If I had to absolutely come up with something it would be that I have to click twice to see the conversation between Aiva and the lead when in the App. But it is still super user friendly.

Robby F.

Great product

5 letztes Jahr

I like how easy it was to setup and that I can just let it run in the background.

I wish I could do everything myself but some things have to be done by contacting support.

Jeff R.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nothing short of Amazing

Kommentare: Making contact, is amazing

The follow up, the conversation, warms the lead for next plan of action

Rating the leads: the interested leads should have a scale