Excellent service and support

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Ryan L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience with Hire Aiva has been very positive.

Vorteile: Hire Aiva's platform is simple and effective. Being able to customize the scripts is awesome and the support team is incredible. They work constantly to ensure their service is performing correctly and take care of our requests promptly and professionally. The value is a no-brainer.

Nachteile: There are some features that would be extremely helpful for my business, but the team have already worked on some of those and is open to suggestions.

Speed to lead!

Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Marena C.
Client Care Coordinator
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ease of use - both online and on their app is great! The customer service we receive is top notch as well. We provide feedback to Aiva as well - and love that they are continually willing to grow from it. The conversations they have are still our 'voice' and is such an awesome tool!

Vorteile: The takeover feature (although I'm not sure if this is out of beta yet but it is AMAZING).

Nachteile: Nothing comes to mind. If I had to absolutely come up with something it would be that I have to click twice to see the conversation between Aiva and the lead when in the App. But it is still super user friendly.

Lead Conversion Game Changer and Outstanding Support

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Jennifer S.
Director of Operations
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: HireAiva has been a gamechanger for our team. Response time to cold leads is so important, and HireAiva is able to instantly reach out to our leads, and they do so in such a way that it doesn't seem canned. They are able to zig and zag as the conversation adjusts. Also, rep. in the customer success department is responsive, knowledgeable and eager to make changes to help us best convert our leads and fix issues that come up!

Vorteile: Our leads are contacted immediately and they don't sound scripted our canned. Plus it integrates relatively easy with our CRM.

Nachteile: Sometimes duplicate leads are pushed back to the CRM.

Awesome!!

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Mark H.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Support staff is the BEST I have ever dealt with they are responsive and listen to any issues and have/find resolutions.

Vorteile: Executive has streamlined the initial follow up process for my business.

Nachteile: I wish they could see more info about the leads that are coming in, to see it they are buyers or sellers and what property they are interested in.

90 secounds or less!

Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Bruce P.
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hire Aiva was easy to set up and is constantly working my leads! Ths support staff is very good and respond quickly to any inquiry that I've made.

Vorteile: Hire Aiva is the fastest to lead responder available. HA answers lead inquiries with a live person that appears to be part of your Team. The support staff really really allows me to be more productive spending my time on money making activities!

Nachteile: I really have'ent come across anything yet. They are always looking for ways to improve

Great product and Customer service

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
David B.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great product that I plan to keep using in the future.

Vorteile: Ease of use for both the online interface and the mobile app.

Nachteile: None so far, at first I had trouble integrating but the support staff was easily able to provide a solution.

Avia has increased buyer activity

Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Vicoria S.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Avia is amazing at creating and understanding dialogue. Sometimes weird to watch transcription of conversations that she has with my leads. They have no idea it is not a real person they are speaking with.

Vorteile: The notifications of new leads or existing leads in real time. This is both email and text...

Nachteile: The fake contact information (phone/email). Should have to receive access password to begin using site.

Relieves Anxiety

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Catherine W.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Fantastic experience

Vorteile: I was getting leads and unable to keep up. Aiva helps relieve that stress by making the ititial contact with my leads. They weed out the bad leads and communicate with me about any solid leads.

Nachteile: They communicate with the lead only be text so if the phone number is wrong there is no follow up.

von Deckspire an 30.5.2019

Thank You Catherine!

Nothing short of Amazing

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Jeff R.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Making contact, is amazing

Vorteile: The follow up, the conversation, warms the lead for next plan of action

Nachteile: Rating the leads: the interested leads should have a scale