RevenueJump

RevenueJump Bewertungen

von RevenueJump

Great app that continues to get even better!

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Robert E.
VP Product Development

Kommentare: The RevenueJump team appears to take great pride in delivering a quality product that meets their customers needs. They are easy to work and provide great support of their product. I would highly recommend them.

Vorteile: The software is pretty easy to use and does a great job of helping me track how my business is doing based on my client's online feedback and reviews. The RevenueJump support team has also been great to work with and are constantly striving to improve the software and add new features to meet my business' needs.

Nachteile: A few bugs have appeared here and there, but the RevenueJump team has been very quick to respond and correct them.

It's a dream

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Matthew B.
Campaign Manager
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There have been so many times that I have told myself I would go and leave a positive review after a good experience, but I simply forget about it. RevenueJump is perfect for scatter-brained (or just busy) customers like myself.

Vorteile: It makes it so easy for customers to leave a review without being obtrusive or putting them on a spot. The more convenient and comfortable you can make the process for a patron, the more likely they are to leave a review.

Nachteile: It's not quite like waving a magic wand, there's a little bit of investment up front in getting set up properly. It's all stuff you need to take care of anyway if you want to get a lot of real reviews, but when you first start you're excited to get going. It's akin to when you buy a long-awaited AAA title pc game, but then you have to wait for it to download before you can play.

Easy to use and automate

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Ian R.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: Review capture automation has brought my company benefits through a better online reputation, which makes lead generation and sales much easier. Being able to show public proof of happy customers is something that many small businesses need, and RevenueJump has given us that.

Vorteile: I use RevenueJump to manage and capture reviews for my web design business. Since we help a lot of new customers regularly, it's beneficial for us to have software that will automate the review capture process. I am happy that we can set up an integration and have it run on it's own, instead of manually trying to capture reviews.

Nachteile: I wish that they had a direct Zendesk integration. The Zapier integration with Zendesk is not ideal.

Great software and results for local businesses

Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Robert B.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Was looking to help local brick and mortar businesses find an easy solution to improve and protect their online reputation. RevenueJump filled that need and then some. Great experience!

Vorteile: Very easy to use and great at delivering results.

Nachteile: The fact that it took me so long to find! Other than that, everything else has been as advertised.

RenueJump has been an excellent partnership!

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Laura F.
Informationsdienst, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been partnering with RevenueJump for over two years, helping our customers to improve their review ratings over time. The tool is extremely easy to use and the analytics are powerful, allowing businesses to make changes to better meet customer expectations.

Vorteile: The user interface is extremely easy to use. And the reporting is clear and understandable. And most important, ratings started improving shortly after we sent our first batch of surveys.

Nachteile: Sometimes with a smaller laptop you have to scroll down to see the send button.

Simple & Effective Review Capturing

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Michael C.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Text-Based
Does the work for you
Affordable alternative to Podium

Nachteile: None I can think of. Revenue Jump is a value.

So glad I joined RevenueJump!

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Katlin C.

Kommentare: I'm glad I chose RevenueJump over the others I was considering. Its super easy not only for my staff but more importantly for my customers to leave me reviews.

Vorteile: Super easy onboarding. Dashboard is also easy.
Tech support is very responsive and made integration easy.
Quickly got reviews on the 3 major review sites for my business.

Nachteile: None. Exactly what I was looking for in a review software.

Best review software on the market!

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Shaun B.

Vorteile: My team and I find it super easy to use and effective. We’ve seen a large increase in positive reviews and with the help of the software we’ve been able to get in front of a few customer concerns before they became real issues.

Nachteile: Like with any software when our CRM system rolls out a big update we have to go through and reauthorize the software. It only has happened a few times in nearly two years but it still takes time and is just a little annoying.

Great way to stand out

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Jack T.
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They must have in our current business environment.

Vorteile: Revenuejump delivered on their promises. It made a huge difference and I are online strategy. We are the beneficiaries they're hard work.

Nachteile: Software can be a big complex at times. Lots of back-end features that takes some patience.

Great companion to the business

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Eric P.
Client Relations manager
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Innovative and benefits the business greatly!

Vorteile: Implemented well. Great support team! It does what it says it will.

Nachteile: CBS transfers can be finicky....but support takes complete ownership and fixes/communicates in an extremely timely manner

Easy to use

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Max L.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reviews were difficult to get before... now they're not.

Vorteile: The reviews we get through RevenueJump help us increase our rankings and as a result, our revenue. It makes it easy.

Nachteile: I have no negative thoughts about the software. We're just going to keep using it.