Über Snov.io

Cold-Outreach-Automatisierungsplattform

Erfahre mehr über Snov.io

Sometimes my IMAP settings for receiving emails get broken in the middle of Drip email campaign. This bug occurs that I'm sending follow-ups to the people which already responded to me.

Bewertungen zu Snov.io

Snov.io hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 210 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Snov.io bereits verwendet?

Dave
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An impressive sales prospecting and outreach suite

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Jeff
Jeff
Ceo in Brasilien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Snov.io is excellent for Business that needs growth

The platform is amazing and I never have a experience with another tool that do what Snov.io do. I'm old on marketing and always we use social media, leads inbound, with so many contents to convert him and with snov.io is different. We able to collect leads in anywhere, anyplace and any website to our business.Its amazing.

They can integrate with another platforms like WhatsApp (in the case the platform collect numbers too).

vor 10 Monaten

Wow, thank you for the fantastic feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Snov.io has made such a difference in your marketing efforts. We're all about making lead generation easy and effective, no matter where or when you need it. If you ever want to explore more ways to supercharge your business or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you keep crushing it!

Sergey
CEO in Ukraine
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lead Generation and Email Marketing in single application

Kommentare: All of our email marketing campaigns are running with Snov.io. We're very satisfied with it.

The most helpful things are:- Lead search tool by keywords and industry, in the LinkedIn database.- Possibility to find and verify companies' emails.- Email drift campaigns.

The lack of opportunities to collaborate between team members.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Our development team is actively working on improving the team collaboration options between team members. Please stay tuned to our LinkedIn profile for the latest news and updates regarding Snov.io: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18052485/ Thank you for choosing Snov.io!

Ewa
Marketing Team Lead in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Satisfactory Experience with Snov.io.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It's simple to send bulk emails with Snov.io so as to reach more leads and customers.It is possible to engage our leads better with Snov.io.It is possible to verify email addresses in bulk with this software.

I haven't experienced any drawback with Snov.io as it suits best my needs.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Many missing features and UX oversights lead to a frustrating experience

Kommentare: We evaluated Snovio for email outreach/sales prospecting. Ultimately there were so many things it can't do and tiny frustrations using it that we decided to move to another vendor. It was death by a thousand cuts.

+ The linkedin chrome extension does work most of the time once you install it manually+ The database search tool to find contacts at a given company name with certain titles etc works fairly well as long as it's not a small business you're targeting

There are many oversights all over the product which make it hard to use and more time consuming than even manual prospecting and emailing. For example:- If you add a prospect contact to a list, Snovio will show their company details on the contact but it will not add that company anywhere in your account. You have to manually expand a dropdown, click to view the company, then click add to list and select a list on that company's detail. 4 extra clicks each time. This is ridiculous. It means that if you and another colleague are doing outreach, you can very easily email two people at the same company unless you are manually adding the companies too, so you can search and make sure they haven't been reached out to yet. Even worse, you can't search contacts by their company name. - You can't schedule 1:1 emails to be sent later. You can only schedule campaigns. However, if you are in B2B sales, you know that often times email templates only get you so far and you need to write more personalized messages. Might as well just stick with Gmail and Boomerang or Yesware...- You can't have multi-line custom fields in case you were considering using custom fields + a campaign to send more personalized messages.- For Pipedrive users: the Pipedrive integration adds contacts to Pipedrive even if Snovio never was successful in finding any email address for them. There is no way to stop it from doing this. You have to go set up an automation in Pipedrive or Zapier to delete them.

letztes Jahr

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience with Snov.io. We are delighted to hear that the LinkedIn Chrome extension and the database search tool have proven helpful to you in most cases. Our aim is to provide effective tools that streamline the process of finding contacts and enhance your outreach efforts. We also appreciate your valuable suggestions and concerns, and we assure you that we will consider them during our development process. If you have any further suggestions or would like to provide additional feedback, please feel free to reach out to us directly at help@snov.io. Thank you once again! Best regards, Snov.io Team

Pablo
Digital Ops Manager in Bolivien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I use almost daily to find emails for prospecting

The chrome extension allows to finf the emails from the visited page The results most of the time are valid and useful

i have to combine snovio with other tools to discover the job postions

Muhammad
Muhammad
Lead Talent Sourcer in Pakistan
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Data Scraping | Email Hunting

Kommentare: I am using this plateform from last 3+ years and its perfectly working for me.

Snovio is one of the world perfect plateform for data scraping and email hunting. It has many other features which are necassary for all peoples belong to Staffing industries.

No. This is world best software to use for data scraping and I am fully satisfied from it. I tried other software but no one can beat it at any price.

Vishal
Digital Marketing in Indien

One Click and Here You GO! Lead Magnet for LinkedIn

Kommentare: Its more than cold outreach campaign with their smart options - you can save your time and work smartly.

specially I like LinkedIn profile and google search result email find and directly create list.

-Easy to use, Inbuild CRM features and Leads List management options

Antwort von Snovio

Hello Vishal! Thank you for your time and feedback.

Arika
Arika
Manager in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Find And Verify Emails Easily

Kommentare: Snov is a tool with limited functionality. If you are the one looking to find new email leads and verify them before sending then this is a very useful tool. But if you are looking for a multichannel marketing tool then better options are available in the market.

Snov is one such tool that can not help you in finding new email leads but can also help you verify these emails. Good part about Snov is that you bulk verify emails to save your time. The platform helps you create pipelines for existing prospects.

Sometimes a lot of emails go inside spam folder for the recipient. Not sure this problem is due to Snov or something else. Else till now I have not found any other issues.

Charles
Charles
Director in Singapur
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good and Affordable CRM Tool

Kommentare: Overall experience is pretty satisfying.

I like Snov.io for assisting in discovering email addresses, validating them, gathering, and organizing email lists, and automating email campaigns to enable the delivery of personalized bulk emails.

Although it happens very rarely, there are occasions where not all emails can be located. Nonetheless, I am satisfied with utilizing this service. However, in some cases contacting support can be quite challenging.

Sunny
Sunny
eMarketing Manager in Indien
Quelle: GetApp

Best tool for email marketing & lead generation

Kommentare: In Snovio I can add multiple email IDs and send emails in bulk, this tool has proven to be good for me for marketing.

Snovio offers a wide range of features, such as the ability to add multiple email IDs and send bulk emails. I like that the tool is simple to use and the interesting part is the drip campaign. Snovio proves to be an outstanding tool for sales teams as it aids in searching for emails, contacts, potential customers, company names, and social URLs. Their customer support is outstanding.

Cost is very high compared to other lead generation tools.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Sunny! Thanks for sharing your Snov.io experience. Awesome to hear it's your go-to for email marketing and lead gen. If you ever have questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us at help@snov.io or via live chat. Cheers to your Snov.io success!

Yevhen
Researcher in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Snov.io is a game-changer for those who want to simplify their email outreach and lead generation.

Kommentare: In short, Snov.io is an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to simplify their email outreach and lead generation efforts. It's a fantastic solution that brings together essential tools in a user-friendly interface. If you want to improve your sales and marketing game, then Snov.io is the answer.

It's like having a personal assistant who takes care of everything for you. The platform brings together crucial tools like lead generation, email verification, and email sending, making it a one-stop-shop for sales teams.What sets Snov.io apart is its amazing prospect search function. It makes finding potential leads a breeze and even provides the information you need to make your outreach personal. And, their 7-step email verification process is top-notch, making sure every email you send goes to the right place, increasing your chances of success.One feature that really impressed me is the ability to schedule drip campaigns with triggers, personalization, and open, click, and reply detection. These features make automating your email campaigns a piece of cake and help you track their success, giving you more time to focus on other important tasks.

However, there are also some moderate cons to consider. One possible issue is that the interface can be overwhelming for new users, making it difficult to navigate at first. The email enrichment process can also be slow, which can be frustrating but it could be solved with higher pricing plans.

vor 10 Monaten

We appreciate your time and feedback! Your insights, both positive and constructive, are invaluable to us, and we're committed to doing our best to improve based on your input. Thank you!

Jacob
Owner / Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Amazing support

I never write reviews for products, but I am making an exception for snov.io. This is an amazing platform with some of the best support imaginable. I am very new to the process of running an agency and naturally there is a lot for me to learn about cold email outreach, sales tactics etc. The team at snov.io has given me some of the best support imaginable, they have answered any of the questions that I have had and they are always willing to jump on a call with me to help clear up any misunderstandings. They provide more insight and advice than any guru or online course ever could.In addition to the amazing team, the product itself works wonderfully. It does exactly what it claims to do with no issues. It can be used to collect a prospects contact information and reach out to them all the same. It is all very simple and effective. Snov.io is an honest and true product, something that is often hard to find these days.

So far there are no issues, if I have any serious issues in the future then I will update this review. However so far this software is void of any fault.

vor 11 Monaten

Hello Jacob! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your amazing experience with Snov.io! We are thrilled to receive such positive feedback and appreciate your exceptional review.

Bernardo
SDR in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The prospect email search everybody wants

It's the most famous prospect email searching app on the market. The best part of it is searching for each person, not the whole company. You can use the name and last name for the email search, something that I have never seen on other programs. Also you can creat prospects lists, and look for not only the person email but the person linkedin too

The software sometimes blocks you to use multiple email on the same ip without paying. Sometimes the way they charges credits is abusive. The worst part of it is that the credits THAT YOU BUY expires in 1 month. So even if you paid, you cannot use it as you want, you have to do it in the time that they decide. Here on the company it even made us think about dropping Snov.io to other plataforms.

Antwort von Snovio

Thank you for your feedback!

Never again! Run Away!

Kommentare: I analyzed tools available on market to evaluate, then sales asked me to subscribe to activate certain features important for me.I discover a BUGGY PLATFORM and I bought 100 USD for nothing. Very very disapointed so guys avoid this platform if you can, now you knowThis platform sounds like unfinished! I am PO and IT engineer

Nothing, I am still searching... Nothing at all

No clicks trackingDuplicates contacts created for no reasonsWeak SaaS platformVery low support

vor 11 Monaten

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it as it helps us to get better. We understand that a high bounce rate can be frustrating and we provided you with instructions and suggestions on how to improve it. In modern email marketing, the bounce rate depends on many factors, not just the validity of emails (this is a lesser factor since we don't allow sending to verifiably invalid emails by default). The most impactful ones are sender reputation, sending volumes, and quality of the chosen audience. To help with this, Snov.io offers various ways to adjust your campaign and gradually raise the volume and frequency of sent emails, a warm-up tool, personalization options to make your outreach targeted, and so on. We would still be happy to help you and guide you if you decide to try again and we wish you success.

Alexander
Alexander
Managing Partner in Bulgarien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comes cheap but at a price

Snov.io is an amazing budget tool for building out a database from Linkedin contacts. And also does an okay job with sending out emails.

Where to start. We had a ton of issues occur at some point in our email campaigns. Accounts would stop sending randomly non stop to the point where it got unbearable and we had to switch to another solution. Snov.io is decent for building out your account database, but I would stay from it for managing more than 10 email campaigns

letztes Jahr

Hello Alexander! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Snov.io. We're happy to hear that you found our tool to be an amazing budget option for building a database from LinkedIn contacts and that it did a great job with sending out emails. We're sorry to hear that you experienced some issues during your email drip campaigns, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We would appreciate it if you could reach out to us at help@snov.io with more details about the issues you encountered so that we can investigate further and work on a solution. Thank you!

Dave
Director in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An impressive sales prospecting and outreach suite

Kommentare: Overall really happy with Snovio. Heres to more direct integrations!

Snovio quickly launched onto the scene and stole my heart. There are many sales outreach tools that offer email sequences, but Snovio is so much more than that. I love that I can take care of a good chunk of my prospecting and outreach process in one tool. Email verification, email searching and tracking in one dashboard…yes please. My favorite feature is the visual workflow editor for drip campaigns. Most services have a text based interface hen working with campaigns. The fact that you can visually see the workflow is really big for me. I’ve seen this done with Email marketing automation solutions for newsletters, but never for direct email outreach. Love it

My main issue is the lack of integrations. You can connect via Zapier to just about anything, but that can expensive. Direct integrations are usually better and allow you to do complex automations without additional cost.

George
Head of SEO in Griechenland
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Favourite tool for finding contacts

I love how easy to use is Snov.io. I never had a problem finding contacts and most of the time the emails are accurate. No need to use an other tool. I also like the feature that lets me know who opened my emails and who clicked the links

No issues so far. I don't plan on replacing this software any time soon

Antwort von Snovio

George. thank you for your feedback! We are doing our best.

Artem
Artem
Business Dev in Portugal
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Lead Generation Application

Kommentare: We run an outreach campaign now and we are amazed by the results. Response rate is 35%!, it is also very effective in warming-up mailing boxes.

I liked the possibility to have the lead generation process automatized. From prospects finding, to CRM. I looked for such a tool for many years.

Some UI/UX elements could be enhanced. I would minimize the drop-down menus, but these are minor things.

vor 11 Monaten

Hello Artem! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Snov.io! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the benefits of our lead generation automation and CRM capabilities. A response rate of 35% is truly impressive, and we're thrilled to play a part in helping you warm up your mailing boxes effectively. We value your trust and look forward to serving you in the future.

Taras
Taras
Head Marketer in Ukraine
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great service for finding and tracking emails

Kommentare: We needed to find a way to gather statistics on how our advertising emails are doing and we came across Snovio Email Tracker that gives info about opens and link clicks in emails, in other words, it gives insight on how people are interested.
Then, we’ve discovered there's a lot more of the platform and decided to buy.
We figured out that we can use Snovio solutions for other purposes such as compiling lists of leads from various sources and sending our advertisements through automated Drip Campaign mailing option.

Snovio stands out because it gives you the opportunity to evaluate their possibilities before buying. None of the competitors offer completely free extensions like Email Tracker. This is the case when you get exactly what you paid for. Extended functionality allows you to build a whole marketing process from scratch. Truly affordable plans make it much more attractive.

Recently, we thought it would be handy for us to receive some kind of statistics reports from the Email Tracker and this has become available with the last update! Well done! We haven’t noticed other significant cons.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for sending emails but not good for lead generation.

Kommentare: It's been good but not great so far.

Setting up snov.io is easy, it's almost plug and play and domain verification also takes just couple of seconds.

When I actually started sending emails from it, I realised the delivery rate was pretty low and when I ran the similar contacts in different tool, I received a 20% higher open rate.

letztes Jahr

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! The delivery rate depends on many factors, such as the sender account, content, and how you warmed up the email sender. Please check out this article: https://snov.io/blog/guide-to-email-deliverability/ If you still have any questions or unresolved issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@snov.io.

Helga
Helga
CMO in Deutschland
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A nice affordable alternative to expensive lead generation tools

Firstly, I love Snovio for a set of instruments it provides. That’s really great and useful for professionals to have all the desired instruments under one roof. However, personally, I use it for lead generation. Here are a few reasons why Snov.io is a great solution for lead generation professionals: -quickness -accuracy -great search on LI (with lots of features you can read about in their knowledge base) -affordable pricing plans (compared to its competitors) -Chrome extension for both email finder and email verifier (and a few more) -”Send email” feature in the Chrome extension -free automatic verification when chrome extension is used -full profiles of found leads

In fact, would like to have an opportunity to generate leads with Snovio on Facebook too. Unfortunately, this feature is not available anymore. And I think it will never be released once again *sigh* (as far as I understood, this is due to the Facebook policy).

Denny
CEO in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wow! A company that doesn't try to "catch you" Congrats!

Kommentare: Customer service is important, that's really my main swinging point for any SaaS provider, and they do it well

Great Service, and forward thinking company. Wow! A company that doesn't try to "catch you" Congrats!

Nothing at all really! I think they fire on all cylinders

Shahrukh
COO in Pakistan
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for email hunting

Kommentare: I have been using snovio for a long time. Its very useful for finding emails and manage your target leads.

Its very easy to use. One click and you have the email.

Bounce rate needs to be minimized and better results for small businesses.

Rafal
Rafal
Owner in Polen
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Lead finding solution for all!

Kommentare: Im very happy user. I saves my time with pre-sale drip campaigns and with follow-ups.

Easy to find companiest that fit to your buyer personas Also easy to find proper prospects inside companies Great UX and fast frontend when you plan drip campaign Great plugins for Chrome (email tracker and email finder) that help even if you not using paid version of snov.io Email verifier included Sending via SMTP or Gmail Help with great support

CRM functions are little bit chaotic (if you use additional fields you have limited possibility to toggle columns in a table view) Visualisation in a sales pipe/sales funnel way would be great help Better tagging features (auto tagging for contacts when they do a desired option)

Serhii
Serhii
Editor In Chief and Tech Writer in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our favorite tool for generating leads with a bundle of features for sales outreach

Kommentare: Great email finder and verifier with many other features included into the price package.

We mostly use Snov.io as an email finder and email verification tool right now and are satisfied with the quality vs price ratio. Plus the service includes other features available at the same price of an email finder. Now we are thinking about trying Snov.io for email automation and its CRM capabilities.

Sometimes not all emails can be found or verified. But this percentage is very low compared to how many valid email addresses we get regularly.

letztes Jahr

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We're happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations.