Easy to Use and Awesome Support

Bewertet am 17.8.2019
Patricia H.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Think will run webinars on how to use their software, but also more importantly on how this can help grow your business (like yield management). I mentioned continuous improvement. Sometimes when using the software you think, I wish a certain report was available, and vola you get an email that a series of new reports are available, and that is one of them. They are tuned in to the industry and what it takes to run the business. I would also like to say that from the guest side when booking we get lots of comments on ease of booking. The product is reasonably priced for small businesses and product quality is high. I highly recommend.

Vorteile: I have used this software from the beginning of running my bed and breakfast. I found it easy to set up, easy to use, easy to change things. I love the reports, I love that there is continuous improvement, but most of all I love the customer service. Great response rate and you do not feel like you are hanging out there with a question or issue.

Nachteile: Whenever I asked customer support for a certain report or function, they were quick to get back, considered the request and got back to me regarding if and when it would be implemented. I know this is not a con, I just wanted to point out that if there is something that you find you have an ear.

Three's a charm

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Amy K.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is my third reservation software in 2 years and I am so glad I took the chance on ThinkReservations. The first one had far too many options and really was set up for bigger businesses than mine. The price tag was meant for bigger business too. The second option is a newer one that fiscally made sense but they were so new they lacked a lot of the features I needed to be efficient. It also wasn't very visually appealing which made it difficult to run. ThinkReservations has all that I want, a little more and is working on a few things that will make it run better on the customer's end. Not to mention it is priced affordably. Not the cheapest, nor the most expensive; just the best.

Vorteile: ThinkReservations is VERY easy to learn, is visually appealing, intuitive and has all the features I need to run a small bed and breakfast for an incredibly affordable price (5 rooms, add-on options, gift certificate and gift shop purchases, coupon codes and OTA compatibility)!

Nachteile: If a guest wants to use a gift certificate code when making an online reservation, the invoice is not updated and does not adjust the price to reflect the application of the gift certificate. Also the customization of automatic email templates is limited. I have been in touch with customer service about both of those things and they are working on it. I imagine it will be updated soon!

So Flexible and Easy

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Lucy L.

Kommentare: Several fantastic results for us using Think are:
1. The seamless transition from our previous software to being live on Think was so amazing. In fact, they were even able to load my database and history from the software I had even prior to our most recent. I have records from many years back that I can use to better service my guests.
2. The ease of training staff and myself (owner) on how to use the software.
3. Most important for us has been the lack of "double booking" in this past year with the syncing of reservations and calendars from other channels. This has saved me thousands of dollars. We still have a paper reservation book (for my husband) but the lack of errors has been wonderful.

Vorteile: Any time we need to customize for our needs and desires - the answers are always there. If we don't know how to do something the tutorials or customer support is always available. The software is so intuitive that usually we can just figure it out! The flexibility is what we like most.

Nachteile: I don't like paying the extra 3% to take reservations through other channels - not THINK's fault but the commissions are killing us!
Sometimes we're referred to tutorials that just don't give us the specifics we need.
Basically we love this software and the company.

We Love Using ThinkReservations

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Gaylen M.
Innkeeper
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ThinkReservations has allowed us to bring our bed and breakfast and it's website into the current century. It has enabled guests to make their own reservation without waiting to see if it will be accepted or not.

Vorteile: Think Reservations is easy to use. I can open it from anywhere I might be to make a reservation - phone, tablet, desktop, overseas and have all the information I need right there. It's easy to customize, to add "add-on" items to guests making a reservation online. Customer support is prompt and knowledgeable and the classes they offer always teach me something else I could be doing to increase profits in my business.

Nachteile: I wish there were other options for payment. I feel like the one option that works with Think doesn't provide the best rates for credit card processing. But to use another merchant account, then I'd have to have two - which doesn't make sense.

We love ThinkReservations!!

Mary P.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love the reservation system, the ease of use, the reports, the HELP CENTER is awesome, live customer service can not be beat. We have added packages that pop up when a reservation is being made that has definitely generated more revenue for us. I can't say enough good things about this company. We Love it!!

Vorteile: I was looking for a program that was user friendly but yet had all of the functions that I needed to run my business and would be cost efficient. THINK has all of this and so much more! We have been delighted from the begining. We ended up switching programs at the height of our busy season last year and I was concerned about learning the system during such a busy time. Executive was just a phone call away from the start. I had been concerned about customer support, as I need it often:-). In one of my first conversations I was told that the employees are super passionate about what they do and very helpful. I have found this to be absolutly true! We LOVE Think and are so happy we decided to give them a try!! Thank you for making such a great product and standing by it with EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service! I wish we would have given them a try five years ago!!

Nachteile: I haven't found anything that I do not like.

Hi Mary,

Our favorite part of your review is reading how you were able to upgrade during your busy season! We really strive to make the process as easy as possible and we love seeing that this is exactly what happened for you. We also love to see that you've had such a great experience when working with our team - we really do love what we do!

It means so much to us that you trust ThinkReservations with such an important role in your business!

Wonderful Product for the B&B industry

Pam K.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service/tech help has been wonderful. They are a large benefit to the B&B industry. Their price point is reasonable. They make sure their program meets all of Google specs as far as being mobile friendly with fast load times, ADA compliant, etc. And, they continually try to update their customers requests when possible.

Vorteile: It was easy to install and make the transition over from our other reservation software. Think Reservations has some wonderful Reports that we often use.

Nachteile: One small thing we miss from our other program, is when a guest books a package - it was "flagged" on the calendar and easily seen. Other thing that I would like added, but have never seen, is a way to have events added to the calendar. We host weddings, showers, public events, etc. and it would be nice to have a feature where it could be seen on the calendar and somewhere to add the details of the event.

Hi Pam,

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your experience!

It's so nice to hear that the transition was so smooth for you and that you've been able to benefit from working with our amazing Support staff! We love what we do!

We'll have a member of our team reach out to you to share our Calendar Notes feature, which I think you'll find provides a great solution for your need to see special events on the calendar. Stay tuned for a call!

Thank you so much for trusting ThinkReservations to be such an important part of your business.

A 20 Year Reservation Software Study or How Can I Find More TIme To Do More Important Things

Barry F.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software connects all of the dots. It manages reservations information coming from multiple sources. and adjust many changes that I wish to make seamlessly and automatically.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and has just enough bells and whistles that I need.

Nachteile: I wish that I could ad more guest documents like a late arrival welcome letter that welcome guests to the inn and would tell guests what room they were staying in. I would also like to be able to generate a guest list in an XL format with or some kind of spread sheet so that I could target guests by state or city. The software may already be able to do these things but I have never taken the time to learn them....

Hi Barry,

We love hearing that you find the software easy to use and that it has kept things seamless and automated for you - that is exactly what we hope for all of our valued customers!

We'll have a member of our Support Team reach out to you shortly to help you with adding the additional documents you'd like and showing you how to pull a customer list that can be filtered and sorted for easy marketing. Stay tuned!

We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations with such an important role in your business!

Close to Optimal

Bewertet am 14.7.2019
Ilona M.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I needed a new reservation system in a hurry a year and a half ago. My prior system got “upgraded” and in that process lost several key functions that I depended on: an availability calendar for potential visitors in the booking engine and a tape chart. The lack of a calendar caused me to start losing business. I got TR up and running fairly quickly

Vorteile: Everything worked smoothly the first time (not my previous experience!) The navigation and reports are both well thought out.

Nachteile: Several things could bring perfection to TR. (1)The pricing per room/ per month makes this too expensive for a medium sized lodging facility (20 to 40 rooms). Our lodging association would love to standardize but this prevented that effort. (2) Several report enhancements would be great- ability to save a request parameters for repeatedly reporting and having export for all reports.

von ThinkReservations an 5.8.2019

Hi Ilona,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! We really value it.

It's wonderful to hear that your transition to ThinkReservations went so smoothly and that you find navigation and reports to work so well for your business! We've passed on your suggestion regarding report parameters to our development team for future consideration - great idea!

We appreciate your feedback on our pricing structure. We have found that by keeping our pricing simple and relative to the size of the property, we can be accessible to a wide range of businesses.

Thank you so much for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Best decision EVER!!!!!

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Pat bishop B.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As an innkeeper we all wear many hats throughout the day. I appreciate anything that will allow me to do the tasks at hand, but will let me spend more time with our guests. It's easy, supportive and has made my life so much easier!

Vorteile: I admit it...... I am a creature of habit and I kind of like the ruts I make and am stubborn in wanting to change my ways, but I am so thankful that we listened at one of our conferences and decided to make the change. It was so easy to learn and if we do have questions....they are there for us! Our guests have found it easy to use as well and I love it pairs so well with our third party credit card company to make the financial part of the business easier as well.

Nachteile: I guess, if anything, my only challenge has been how the taxes are charged when the bill is paid. it sometimes will be off by a few cents and does not correlate with my quickbooks

Hi Pat,

Thank you for sharing your enthusiastic review of ThinkReservations! We're so glad you made the decision to become a "Thinker"!

We love to hear that you're saving time so you can be more attentive to your guests. It's also great knowing your guests have found our booking engine to be easy to use!

We pride ourselves on the accuracy of our reports! ThinkReservations rounds taxes on each line item of the bill instead of the total of the bill, so we'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you shortly to walk you through where any discrepancy might be.

Thank you so much for trusting ThinkReservations for such an important part of your business.

Wouldn't Consider Switching...Ever

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Karen S.
Innkeeper/Owner
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Think Reservations was great from the beginning. They took all the data from the previous 12 years and incorporated into our new Think system. This is fabulous to have the historical information for reference. They were very considerate in the training arena when we converted as well. It can be scary to jump from one system to another and Think took that fear away from the start. Customer Service is always on top of things. We have never waited more than 24 hours for any issue. When I say "issue", it may be just a question or advise. We use the reports in the program for strategic planning and development. They eliminate the need for manual calculations. The reports are huge time savers; innkeepers need to utilize every minute they can get. We have recommended Think Reservations to several other Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers and will continue to do so.

Nachteile: Honestly, not one negative thing comes to mind when it comes to this program.

von ThinkReservations an 26.6.2019

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that your transition was so seamless and that you've been able to save valuable time.

Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Excellent Customer Support

Bewertet am 9.3.2019

Kommentare: Stated Above.

Vorteile: The majority of the software is very user friendly and straightforward. It has made my lodging bookings, business reports/ data, etc. so much easier! And the customer support has been first rate. Furthermore, the representative (with THINK Reservations) seminar on working with OTA's was extraordinarily useful as was his web seminar on yield management the week prior. His willingness to spend an extra half hour one on one with me in order to assure that I completely understood OTAs and online marketing strategies for small inns shows he is definitely someone who goes the extra mile to ensure clients are very well taken care of.

Nachteile: A specific aspect has been confusing- the function that differentiates reservations "minimum nights on arrival" versus "minimum nights through". Maybe different language or some visual would make it more clear. The majority of the software runs quite smoothly.

von ThinkReservations an 22.3.2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's important to us that our users find the system intuitive and easy to use and it's great to hear that you've found our customer support to be first rate. Our team is truly passionate about our customers and the industry as a whole and we're happy to hear you've had a great experience!

Please feel free to reach out to Support if you'd like to chat with us about minimum night restrictions. We'd love to be able to ensure you are comfortable with the terminology and have been able to use our restrictions to effectively benefit your business.

Swiss Army Knife of Reservation Software

Susan C.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being a complete novice to the hospitality biz, I was happy that sellers had been using Think. They were veterans of the business, and I value their opinion. With ZERO experience, I found Think very logical, and easy to manipulate. I’ve been spoiled for other software offerings.
Their customer service is live, US based, and very knowledgeable and patient.

Vorteile: The ability to generate such a wide range of reports, quickly.

Nachteile: Wish there was a way to look up by guest phone number. Sometimes, I am trying to match a missed call etc, if I could search by phone number (I know about searching by guest name) it would be helpful.
Also, wish the “wait list” function was more seamless. I would like a notification when a prospective guest PUTS THEMSELF on the Wait List. A visual cue, like making a date/room on the grid show up purple if it has a wait list request on it, would be very helpful.
Otherwise, I have to remember EVERY DAY, to run a report for wait list requests. If I skip a few days, and miss such a request, I have no chance of getting them back.

von ThinkReservations an 5.8.2019

Hi Susan,

It means so much to us to hear that you've found the system so easy to use and have had a great experience when needing support. Our team is very passionate not just about our product, but our customers' experience and the industry as a whole.

I'm happy to let you know that our customer search feature does allow you to search by phone number, as well as email address!

With using our Wait List it's designed to automatically alert you when a cancellation is processed if you have a wait list entry that matches the date so you're not spending time looking through that list when you don't need to. We'll have a member of our team reach out to go over the details!

Best of the Best

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Andrea S.
owner/innkeeper
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love working with ThinkReservations, as our guests find the booking engine very easy to navigate and book independently from phone conversation; so many of our guests book "on the fly" and find using our booking engine to be a breeze.

Vorteile: This software is very user friendly and extremely easy to navigate!

Nachteile: because this software is very user friendly for both admin and potential guest bookers, and the extremely easy navigation ability, we cannot think of any cons at all!

Think has supported 40% increase in business

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Marty E.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We did a back to back to back demo of 3 systems and Think was easy winner. We worked with them to plan a fast go live after we bought the business, and we were live 10 days after settlement. Training was easy, online support is available and phone/email support is fast and effective

Vorteile: 1. Easy to convert - stood up Think 10 days after closing on buying our B&B
2. Intuitive and easy to use - I worked previously for SAP, business software, and we evaluated 3 reservation systems - Think was easily the choice
3. Easy conversion - we brought over past customer data and set up quickly - great support
4. Responsive and effective support
5. Reasonable pricing

Nachteile: nothing, everything has been great. There are a few enhancements, I would like auto feed of data to Quick Books but new Accounting reports are great

von ThinkReservations an 14.5.2019

Hi Marty,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We love to hear that your transition to ThinkReservations was so quick and easy and that you've increased business 40% since making the upgrade to ThinkReservations. That's amazing!

Best in the Industry

Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Katherine B.
Proprietor

Kommentare: Benefits:
- ease of operations with the system
- increased revenue, the Return on Investment is so high that I forget to wonder about ROI
- if ever I have a question, I know they are one phone number away
Overall experience:
- wonderful

Vorteile: Hands down, ThinkReservations is the best in our industry. From a guest perspective, we want our guests to have the very best experience in booking that is available on the market. From our owner perspective, TR offers everything: mgn sys, book eng, chan mgn. Plus, we love the fact that we see increased revenue by working with them, and we only work from one calendar anytime, from anywhere. Their pricing proves that they want everyone in our industry to sucked. They are amazing industry leaders. In addition to being the best of the best, they are ethical, professional individuals who are concerned about me and my business. As I often say to people new to our industry or to those who are not using Think..."you are just stupid if you do not use the best of the best". I am a proud THINKER!

Nachteile: Oh my goodness this is so easy...sometimes I just want a day off, but I never get it because TR keeps my rooms full!

von ThinkReservations an 26.6.2019

Hi Katherine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It means so much to us that you regularly pass on your positive experience to other property owners.

Awesome Application!

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Loretta H.
Owner/Innkeeper
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A slight issue when setting up our rates. It was actually incorrectly configured originally by Think, but as I mentioned above I wanted multiple rates for a room and in my opinion maybe that should have been discouraged, as it creates multiple calendars. Of course, being challenged forced me to figure out and learn the software better and we couldn't be more pleased. Wished we had it 12 years ago when we first opened, but back then just having a website was a big deal :)

Vorteile: I spent a lot of time researching different Reservation software options before going with Think. Think offered us the functionality we wanted, but at an affordable price. I love the Reports the best, it makes both watching your stats and tax time a breeze! Of course the ease of making a reservation for potential guests and the look of the page matching my website plus the ability to act as channel manager with OTA's if desired were must have's and Think does very well.

Nachteile: We have a lot of repeat guests and although I'm sure it's for security reasons their credit card information is not retained. I also find last minute reservations receive too many emails because the system automatically sends the confirmation and reminders out. And lastly, it's too difficult managing multiple rates running simultaneously because of the different calendars.

Is there any a property management software OTHER than ThinkReservations???

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Brian M.
owner/innkeeper
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ThinkReservations is an all-in-one Property Management System, booking tool, channel manager, and back-office tool that is available to me whether I am using it AT my property or from a remote location. That's what I like best about it... it's everything! It is extremely intuitive. Right "out of the box", I was able to get to work. And the fact that my historical data was able to be transferred over from my previous PMS is a game changer. Just this morning, I was recommending ThinkReservations to another innkeeper who is thinking of making a change.

Nachteile: All software changes require some adjustment in operations. There are a couple of minor changes that I might like to see with some reports; but there's nothing that we can't work with. All the info is there. The accounting module is most impressive - unlike most I have seen.

von ThinkReservations an 14.5.2019

Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's always our goal that our customers are able to be up and running with ThinkReservations right away and we love to see that this was your experience - especially since you opted for our comprehensive data transfer!

It means so much to us that you continue to recommend ThinkReservations to fellow business owners - word-of-mouth is our best source of new customers!

It works and delivers on all the necessary features and functionality

Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Craig J.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very happy with the Think Reservations solution for our B&B. The product, company and staff provides what we need to effectively manage our reservations by working with the various sources of guest reservations -- from online travel booking companies, to direct bookings, to payment reconciliation, reporting, and more. As a small business I wear many, many hats and when I purchase a solution (whatever it is) I need it to work.. I don't have time to 'baby sit' it. ThinkReservation works, does what they say, and that's what I need.

Vorteile: Contains the necessary and useful features and functionality I need...and has pertinent, helpful reporting tools. AND, as importantly, it doesn't have unnecessary features and functions that increase cost but have little or no value. The process from evaluation, selection, preparation and migration from our existing service(s) and providers was very smooth and the Think team was there to help and assist along the way. Very smooth. The cost for the product/solution is reasonable for the service provided.

Nachteile: I really don't have any thing to complain about.

Best in Class Functionality, Reliability, and Friendly Customer Service

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Dan C.
Owner / Innkeeper
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Think provides nice tools to communicate with our guests in a proactive manner before, during and after their stay with us. Easy to customize and personalize. They also provide great tools to maximize revenues with their yield management tools. They provide flexibility in their system to accommodate many business types and needs. I've never felt I need to compromise my operational systems to fit Think's functionality....rather it's the other way around. I can usually customize Think's system to meet my operational needs. Their customer service / support is immediate and friendly.

Vorteile: It provides me all the primary tools I need to manage my lodging business, i.e. reservation management system, booking engine, channel management, payment processing, and guest relations/communications. Simple, intuitive, comprehensive, thorough.

Nachteile: I'd like to be able to copy rates within a single rate type from one set of dates to another set of dates.

Hi Dan,

We love to hear that you find ThinkReservations to be so comprehensive - it sounds like you're really maximizing your use of the features. It's also wonderful to know that you've had great interactions with our Support team whenever needed!

Exceeds Our Expectations

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Amber S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When we were ready to switch from our previous system we did a lot of research and demos to find the system that would work best for us. This one had everything we needed and has far exceeded our expectations.

Vorteile: -Ease of use
-Accessibility from anywhere
-Ability to easily add/remove rates, information, items, etc
-More cost effective than previous reservation system
-Smooth OTA integration with affordable fees (based on actual bookings not a monthly fee)
-All features are easy to find and easy to customize
-Detailed videos and articles to walk through all aspects of the system
-Support is extremely responsive

Nachteile: There isn't anything we dislike about it. There are some features we would like to see but ThinkReservations is very open to feedback and builds new features based on demand.

Think for Life!

Kimberly A.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Beyond their help section, their response time for any other questions is prompt and thorough. Even better, they are constantly monitoring the marketplace and innovating to cut any problems off at the pass. Best value for money EVER.

Vorteile: Think is so user friendly, with extraordinarily well-produced help files (with videos) should you run aground

Nachteile: Ther eis nothing I don't like about this software. I can run it anywhere, even on the fly.

Hi Kimberly,

We want to thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about ThinkReservations!

It means so much to hear that you've had such a great experience working with our software and team! We also may need to start using the term "Think for Life!"

We really appreciate that you choose to trust ThinkReservations with such an important role in your business.

Lodging Software

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Joan H.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefits have been huge in overall administrative efficiencies and day to day operations efficiencies.

Vorteile: We love the personal and immediate service we have received when questions have arisen.

Nachteile: There are a few features we would like to have added but are possibly rather unique to our application.

Hi Joan,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review!

We love seeing the word "efficiencies" used to describe your experience! Efficiency is exactly what we had in mind with so many of the features we've added over the years.

Easy to Use Software

Laurie S.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ThinkReservations is easy to use and has features that make running our business easier. It's pretty intuitive but if I need help, the Help section is great and if I need more help the Customer Service is very responsive.

Nachteile: Still waiting for ThinkReservations to sync with our credit card processor so that we don't have the extra step and cost of using a gateway service.

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on ThinkReservations!

It's so important to us that our customers find the system easy to use, so it's great to read that this has been your experience.

Definitely let our team know which processor you use so we can keep track for future integrations. We wish we could directly connect to every processor, but our payment gateway option provides the next best thing in terms of choices!

We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations to be such an important part of your business!

Great Management Company

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Sherwood H.
Manager, Innkeeper
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its a great experience with Think Reservation! When ever we need a question answered or help with technical problem they are always just a phone call away! They also have a HELP button that really answers most all your questions. When ever you have a idea for the booking engine they take it in consideration!

Vorteile: Dear Think Reservation Team,
Not only are you a great management company! You also offer so much more! They are more then just a booking engine. They are always concern about making sure your business is running on all cylinders. We have been to a couple of B&B conferences and Think Reservation has attended. They have taught us more then just what they offer as a management company, from Learning about OTA and how they work for you and against you. Also making sure we understand the best ways to make our Bed and Breakfast successful .

Nachteile: Here at Bella we really don't have any CONS at this time::))

von ThinkReservations an 14.3.2019

Hi Sherwood,

It means so much to us to hear that you've been able to attend some of our educational presentations and have learned above and beyond simply how to use ThinkReservations for your business. Our team is very passionate not just about our product, but our customers' experience and the industry as a whole.

Easy Transition!

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Lisa M.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, ThinkReservations' system is very easy to use and easy to learn!

Vorteile: The people at ThinkReservations made it very easy to transition from my old system to theirs. What I really appreciate is their help section. They have made it very easy to search for a solution and there are also videos which are very helpful. When I have not been able to figure something out myself, there is a live person to speak with and they have always been very courteous and patient. They explain in plain English what I need to do and they walk me thru it.

Nachteile: I think the only con I can think of is that I wish they offered an actual phone app. I CAN access the info on my phone it is just not really mobile friendly.

von ThinkReservations an 14.3.2019

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that the transition and support have been so beneficial to you. It's important to us that our team not only know ThinkReservations inside and out, but that we've all had real-world industry experience and can speak your language when providing assistance.

We have noted your interest in an app. Thus far, we have found that creating an app that included all features wouldn't provide the best experience due to the overall size it would need to be. A tip for creating reservations using your smart phone is to go right to your business website and use your online booking engine, which is mobile-responsive and makes the booking process really quick and easy when you're on the go!