Über ThinkReservations

Das Immobilienverwaltungssystem, die Online-Buchungsmaschine und der integrierte Vertriebskanalmanager sind so konzipiert, dass du Zeit sparst und deinen Umsatz steigerst.

Erfahre mehr über ThinkReservations

More cost effective than previous reservation system. Smooth OTA integration with affordable fees (based on actual bookings not a monthly fee).

Having to pay extra to have the OTAs book through the system.

Bewertungen zu ThinkReservations

4,9
4,9

ThinkReservations hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ThinkReservations bereits verwendet?

Billie-Jayne
Billie-Jayne
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We left once but came back… best decision ever

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: ThinkMessaging is a game changer. We’ve only been live for a little over a week and the ability to text has completely transformed our guest experience. Last night I actually had a guest checkin during our first power failure in 6 years and I firmly believe that being able to communicate with her prior to checkin about the status made all of the difference to saving that reservation and having a happy guest this morning.

The reporting is great. ThinkMessager is game changing. Reservations are easy and display intuitively. Support is very responsive and feels personal.

No cons. When knew what to expect and now it delivers so much more than we had before. Only reason I don’t kick myself more for ever leaving is because I now fully appreciate what a great application it is now.

Mary Jo
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Work Smarter... not harder

Kommentare: Exceptional! If I can’t find programming guidance on the support forum (which I usually can). - 24 hour AMERICAN support is included with my monthly subscription. My programming questions are always answered. The software designers are continually making upgrades to keep my business in the OTA world and with Google.

I’ve been in business 22 yrs. I’ve used 4 other software programs for our 22 room Inn/Restaurant. The ease of programming and customizing with this software has made my work so much easier and my business more successful.

My one request would be a notation for repeat guests on the home screen calendar.

Antwort von ThinkReservations

Hi Mary Jo, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! It means so much to us that you've found ThinkReservations helps you work smarter and not harder. We very much appreciate that you place your trust in our team with such an important role in your business!

Jim

Missing Important Features

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Nice looking calendar, good phone support

It lacks significant features. 1. Ability to send "actionable" quotes. Should be able to send quote to guest and have guest complete the booking online. 2. Need the ability to put a pre-authorization on a credit card to cover potential damage and misc charges. 3. Need way to offer travel insurance.

Sandra
Manager in USA

Newer Company but Hospitality Minded

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great Signup
Great Onboarding
Great Support

Think actually offers help via a REAL person (not a bunk of "help articles" or chatbots) Think Team is professional, courteous and best of all efficient and know their jobs. I have gotten professional help at 10pm on a Saturday night

Its a bit pricey and the messaging requires a bit of tweaking but we can live with that

Patricia

Easy to Use and Awesome Support

Kommentare: Think will run webinars on how to use their software, but also more importantly on how this can help grow your business (like yield management). I mentioned continuous improvement. Sometimes when using the software you think, I wish a certain report was available, and vola you get an email that a series of new reports are available, and that is one of them. They are tuned in to the industry and what it takes to run the business. I would also like to say that from the guest side when booking we get lots of comments on ease of booking. The product is reasonably priced for small businesses and product quality is high. I highly recommend.

I have used this software from the beginning of running my bed and breakfast. I found it easy to set up, easy to use, easy to change things. I love the reports, I love that there is continuous improvement, but most of all I love the customer service. Great response rate and you do not feel like you are hanging out there with a question or issue.

Whenever I asked customer support for a certain report or function, they were quick to get back, considered the request and got back to me regarding if and when it would be implemented. I know this is not a con, I just wanted to point out that if there is something that you find you have an ear.

Amy

Three's a charm

Kommentare: This is my third reservation software in 2 years and I am so glad I took the chance on ThinkReservations. The first one had far too many options and really was set up for bigger businesses than mine. The price tag was meant for bigger business too. The second option is a newer one that fiscally made sense but they were so new they lacked a lot of the features I needed to be efficient. It also wasn't very visually appealing which made it difficult to run. ThinkReservations has all that I want, a little more and is working on a few things that will make it run better on the customer's end. Not to mention it is priced affordably. Not the cheapest, nor the most expensive; just the best.

ThinkReservations is VERY easy to learn, is visually appealing, intuitive and has all the features I need to run a small bed and breakfast for an incredibly affordable price (5 rooms, add-on options, gift certificate and gift shop purchases, coupon codes and OTA compatibility)!

If a guest wants to use a gift certificate code when making an online reservation, the invoice is not updated and does not adjust the price to reflect the application of the gift certificate. Also the customization of automatic email templates is limited. I have been in touch with customer service about both of those things and they are working on it. I imagine it will be updated soon!

Lucy

So Flexible and Easy

Kommentare: Several fantastic results for us using Think are:
1. The seamless transition from our previous software to being live on Think was so amazing. In fact, they were even able to load my database and history from the software I had even prior to our most recent. I have records from many years back that I can use to better service my guests.
2. The ease of training staff and myself (owner) on how to use the software.
3. Most important for us has been the lack of "double booking" in this past year with the syncing of reservations and calendars from other channels. This has saved me thousands of dollars. We still have a paper reservation book (for my husband) but the lack of errors has been wonderful.

Any time we need to customize for our needs and desires - the answers are always there. If we don't know how to do something the tutorials or customer support is always available. The software is so intuitive that usually we can just figure it out! The flexibility is what we like most.

I don't like paying the extra 3% to take reservations through other channels - not THINK's fault but the commissions are killing us! Sometimes we're referred to tutorials that just don't give us the specifics we need. Basically we love this software and the company.

Gaylen
Innkeeper in USA

We Love Using ThinkReservations

Kommentare: ThinkReservations has allowed us to bring our bed and breakfast and it's website into the current century. It has enabled guests to make their own reservation without waiting to see if it will be accepted or not.

Think Reservations is easy to use. I can open it from anywhere I might be to make a reservation - phone, tablet, desktop, overseas and have all the information I need right there. It's easy to customize, to add "add-on" items to guests making a reservation online. Customer support is prompt and knowledgeable and the classes they offer always teach me something else I could be doing to increase profits in my business.

I wish there were other options for payment. I feel like the one option that works with Think doesn't provide the best rates for credit card processing. But to use another merchant account, then I'd have to have two - which doesn't make sense.

Barry
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A 20 Year Reservation Software Study or How Can I Find More TIme To Do More Important Things

Kommentare: The software connects all of the dots. It manages reservations information coming from multiple sources. and adjust many changes that I wish to make seamlessly and automatically.

The software is easy to use and has just enough bells and whistles that I need.

I wish that I could ad more guest documents like a late arrival welcome letter that welcome guests to the inn and would tell guests what room they were staying in. I would also like to be able to generate a guest list in an XL format with or some kind of spread sheet so that I could target guests by state or city. The software may already be able to do these things but I have never taken the time to learn them....

Antwort von ThinkReservations

Hi Barry, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ThinkReservations! We love hearing that you find the software easy to use and that it has kept things seamless and automated for you - that is exactly what we hope for all of our valued customers! We'll have a member of our Support Team reach out to you shortly to help you with adding the additional documents you'd like and showing you how to pull a customer list that can be filtered and sorted for easy marketing. Stay tuned! We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations with such an important role in your business!

Marty

Think has supported 40% increase in business

Kommentare: We did a back to back to back demo of 3 systems and Think was easy winner. We worked with them to plan a fast go live after we bought the business, and we were live 10 days after settlement. Training was easy, online support is available and phone/email support is fast and effective

1. Easy to convert - stood up Think 10 days after closing on buying our B&B 2. Intuitive and easy to use - I worked previously for SAP, business software, and we evaluated 3 reservation systems - Think was easily the choice 3. Easy conversion - we brought over past customer data and set up quickly - great support 4. Responsive and effective support 5. Reasonable pricing

nothing, everything has been great. There are a few enhancements, I would like auto feed of data to Quick Books but new Accounting reports are great

Antwort von ThinkReservations

Hi Marty, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We love to hear that your transition to ThinkReservations was so quick and easy and that you've increased business 40% since making the upgrade to ThinkReservations. That's amazing! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Karen
Innkeeper/Owner in USA

Wouldn't Consider Switching...Ever

Think Reservations was great from the beginning. They took all the data from the previous 12 years and incorporated into our new Think system. This is fabulous to have the historical information for reference. They were very considerate in the training arena when we converted as well. It can be scary to jump from one system to another and Think took that fear away from the start. Customer Service is always on top of things. We have never waited more than 24 hours for any issue. When I say "issue", it may be just a question or advise. We use the reports in the program for strategic planning and development. They eliminate the need for manual calculations. The reports are huge time savers; innkeepers need to utilize every minute they can get. We have recommended Think Reservations to several other Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers and will continue to do so.

Honestly, not one negative thing comes to mind when it comes to this program.

Antwort von ThinkReservations

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that your transition was so seamless and that you've been able to save valuable time. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Susan

Swiss Army Knife of Reservation Software

Kommentare: Being a complete novice to the hospitality biz, I was happy that sellers had been using Think. They were veterans of the business, and I value their opinion. With ZERO experience, I found Think very logical, and easy to manipulate. I’ve been spoiled for other software offerings.
Their customer service is live, US based, and very knowledgeable and patient.

The ability to generate such a wide range of reports, quickly.

Wish there was a way to look up by guest phone number. Sometimes, I am trying to match a missed call etc, if I could search by phone number (I know about searching by guest name) it would be helpful. Also, wish the “wait list” function was more seamless. I would like a notification when a prospective guest PUTS THEMSELF on the Wait List. A visual cue, like making a date/room on the grid show up purple if it has a wait list request on it, would be very helpful. Otherwise, I have to remember EVERY DAY, to run a report for wait list requests. If I skip a few days, and miss such a request, I have no chance of getting them back.

Antwort von ThinkReservations

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It means so much to us to hear that you've found the system so easy to use and have had a great experience when needing support. Our team is very passionate not just about our product, but our customers' experience and the industry as a whole. I'm happy to let you know that our customer search feature does allow you to search by phone number, as well as email address! With using our Wait List it's designed to automatically alert you when a cancellation is processed if you have a wait list entry that matches the date so you're not spending time looking through that list when you don't need to. We'll have a member of our team reach out to go over the details! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Dan
Owner / Innkeeper in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best in Class Functionality, Reliability, and Friendly Customer Service

Kommentare: Think provides nice tools to communicate with our guests in a proactive manner before, during and after their stay with us. Easy to customize and personalize. They also provide great tools to maximize revenues with their yield management tools. They provide flexibility in their system to accommodate many business types and needs. I've never felt I need to compromise my operational systems to fit Think's functionality....rather it's the other way around. I can usually customize Think's system to meet my operational needs. Their customer service / support is immediate and friendly.

It provides me all the primary tools I need to manage my lodging business, i.e. reservation management system, booking engine, channel management, payment processing, and guest relations/communications. Simple, intuitive, comprehensive, thorough.

I'd like to be able to copy rates within a single rate type from one set of dates to another set of dates.

Antwort von ThinkReservations

Hi Dan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We love to hear that you find ThinkReservations to be so comprehensive - it sounds like you're really maximizing your use of the features. It's also wonderful to know that you've had great interactions with our Support team whenever needed! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Sherwood
Manager, Innkeeper in USA

Great Management Company

Kommentare: Its a great experience with Think Reservation! When ever we need a question answered or help with technical problem they are always just a phone call away! They also have a HELP button that really answers most all your questions. When ever you have a idea for the booking engine they take it in consideration!

Dear Think Reservation Team, Not only are you a great management company! You also offer so much more! They are more then just a booking engine. They are always concern about making sure your business is running on all cylinders. We have been to a couple of B&B conferences and Think Reservation has attended. They have taught us more then just what they offer as a management company, from Learning about OTA and how they work for you and against you. Also making sure we understand the best ways to make our Bed and Breakfast successful .

Here at Bella we really don't have any CONS at this time::))

Antwort von ThinkReservations

Hi Sherwood, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. It means so much to us to hear that you've been able to attend some of our educational presentations and have learned above and beyond simply how to use ThinkReservations for your business. Our team is very passionate not just about our product, but our customers' experience and the industry as a whole. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Keith
Owner/Innkeeper in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Think Reservations continues to exceed my expectations!

Kommentare: ThinkReservation's software and ongoing industry education is an excellent value and adds tremendously to my business. I consider ThinkReservations to be a partner in my business, not just a provider of software!

Ease of use. All the aspects of the software that I use are easy to find, customize, and utilize. The customer support was tremendous in helping me customize the software for my needs.

At first I was a little overwhelmed with all the options for use. Once I realized I could choose which items to use for my business needs it became much easier.

Stephanie
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Reservation Software on Earth!!!

Kommentare: I love ThinkReservations. When I started with the company there was Rep helping me and he had the patience of Job. Any questions I had - and there were a lot - he answered patiently and in a language I could understand. Today, all of people now working with ThinkReservations are much the same in that they take the time I need to fix my mistakes and help with any questions and needs I have with the software.

It's easy to use - user friendly. For me this is most important as I am in no way techie. Instructions on how to use the software is simply written and understandable. On the "Help" pages for ThinkReservations answers are easy to understand.

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Antwort von ThinkReservations

Hi Stephanie, Thank you so much for your review of ThinkReservations! It means so much to us to hear about your love of the system and our team! We are passionate about what we do and we're glad to hear it shows. We value your trust in us and look forward to continuing to work with you into the future!

Eileen

great customer service

Kommentare: This is necessary in running our business

Fairly easy to use. Installation was easy and all my data could be exported from Rezovation into ThinkReservations

I need to call for support more often than I like

Kathryn

Easier Innkeeping

Kommentare: Think has wonderful people behind the scenes, and they are open and accessible. They customized the platform to my requirements, and the booking experience is seamless. It melds imperceptibly with my wonderful Acorn website. My prospective guests intuitively understand how to navigate this platform, and I receive many less phone calls from people frustrated or confused by my ThinkReservations system. That spares me precious time! In addition, less people are giving up and choosing to book my place on the booking.com site, which saves me money!
Everyone I have dealt with has been patient, kind, and willing to hear me out. This has been such a relief and change from what I experienced during the first several years online.

Seamless interface with my existing website, ease of client use, and great, responsive support.

I do wish that there was a physical manual and a more structured, detailed, and in-depth training system in place.

Theresa
President in USA

Initiating Yield Management

Kommentare: We started yield management today and the customer service rep that helped us also added value to our experience based on helping us understand the time frame parameters of online pricing/booking.

The simplicity of using it was what we like most about the software.

We could not send individual rules for each cabin's pricing unless we had a rate type set up for each cabin.

Antwort von ThinkReservations

Hi Theresa, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you were able to benefit from meeting with a member of our Support team to assist you with using our Yield Management tools. We have noted your feedback regarding the suggestion for being able to set individual rules by cabin within the same rate type. We will definitely let you know as we enhance the flexibility of Yield Management rules into the future. Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Phil

5-Star Reservation System

Kommentare: Has met all of my expectation including sync with OTAs. I recommend THINK frequently!

It is user-friendly and the self-help component is excellent. Customer service is 2nd to none. Well-trained and expedient.

I would enjoy advanced "comparative" reports: year to year and period to period

Wanda

Great property management software

Kommentare: It has taken a few months to set up all of the features because my business is probably more complicated than most, but with the help of a great support team, I have been able to accomplish it. I'm happy with the easy of sending out confirmations and follow-up notices like one for check out instructions and asking for a review.

ThinkReservations is easy to use and I like the Booking Engine that is added to my web page that lets guests book online and pay with their credit card.

The automated emails that are set up do not work well with guests that are staying longer than one month. Each new month's stay will generate automated emails. Fortunately, the support team had a way to make this work. Support is awesome to work with.

shirley
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

owner review of think

Kommentare: good people to work with, need to understand how they could help more with better reporting, revenue projections, etc.

ease of use for booking rooms displays well, works well with website

the reports don't cut it. don't convert well to excel, are often not what you need.

Antwort von ThinkReservations

Hi Shirley, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of ThinkReservations! It's great to hear that you find the system easy to use and that it integrates well with your website! This is so important for not only the staff, but your guests as well. We'd love to chat with you more about the reporting needs of your business. A member of our team will be reaching out to you soon. We really appreciate that you trust ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Nice
Inn Manager in USA

Superior customer service

Kommentare: Think reservations has been instrumental in helping to set up our booking engine. I have worked w/ Think Reservations for several years now and they are leading in the lodging industry as the go to for a one stop, seamless booking engine. Well done and a big thank you to their reps for helping us..start our engines! You're the best, forge ahead!

User, uber friendly! The customer support is top-shelf. Unbelievably friendly and patient.

N/A cannot think of anything that they're lacking in- in customer service or support.

Antwort von ThinkReservations

Hi Nice, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you've found ThinkReservations to be user-friendly. As you've experienced, our team is very passionate about our customer support! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Carol
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, over-the-top support services

Kommentare: Ease of making on-line reservations, customer support is outstanding and super helpful.

Easy to use, many great features that I was looking for in the B&B hospitality industry.

Had to learn a new product but that is always the case when you change reservation systems.

Antwort von ThinkReservations

Hi Carol Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for ThinkReservations! We really appreciate your feedback. We love hearing that you've had such a great experience with our support team when needed! Thank you for trusting ThinkReservations to play such an important role in your business!

Cheri

Best Reservation software

Kommentare: They have amazing customer support

This Reservation software offers more Features thanThan any I have used in 20 years of owning a bed-and-breakfast

I would like to be able to add a couple questions or prioritize some of the fields when our guest make a reservation