Inspections Manager

Auditing App

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Manager Infection Prevention and Outpatients
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use the tool all of the time and is an effective way for us to communicate any issues with clinical managers. It works for outbreak prevention and management when an outbreak occurs.

Vorteile: This software has allowed my team to complete audits and send professional reports with pictures and comments in a timely manner. The reports are so much more professional looking then a paper tool

Nachteile: It relies on a wifi connection which can sometimes be spotty

von Weever Apps an 4.2.2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you are enjoying Inspections Manager.

Accountability made easy

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Principal
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great for inspections and audits. Simple product that is easy to use for administrators and staff.

Vorteile: Scheduling inspections is really easy with this product. Our staff get alerts when an audit or inspection is due. The forms take them through the process so they get it right every time. I like the builder and the reports. The In Progress section helps everyone understand where projects are at if an inspection fails.

Nachteile: Would be great to have more flexibility for the workflows, like when multiple signatures need to be added, but I understand they are launching a new product soon that will let us do that.

Good App

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Thomas F.
Superintendent
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I reviewed the app to see how the staff i supervise might find it useful

Vorteile: The app is convenient and because it is on my phone the is no difficulty accessing the tool when I need it.

Nachteile: I do not always remember the issues found within the app until I begin.

von Weever Apps an 11.2.2019

Thanks for your review, John.

At Inspections...

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Jesus R.
WCM Leader
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With Weever we are giving our operators an easy to use tool that helps to embrace new working systems. This is helping to tackle the natural resistance to change.

Vorteile: I like that the app is easy to configure

Nachteile: The way to design the forms to be applied for the inspections are not so flexible nor visually friendly as other options

von Weever Apps an 15.2.2019

Thank you for the review, Jesus. Our Customer Success Team will follow up to better understand your feedback on the Inspections Manager product.