Über Label LIVE

Etikettengestaltung und -druck für Windows und macOS. Drucke individuelle Etiketten auf deinen Brother-, DYMO-, Zebra-, ROLLO- und Primera-Druckern.

Erfahre mehr über Label LIVE

Integrates really well with excel sheets for printing vast arrays of data, including data variables for how many print quantities.

Since I'm a relatively new user, I haven't yet encountered anything that I don't like about the product.

Bewertungen zu Label LIVE

5,0
4,9

Label LIVE hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Label LIVE bereits verwendet?

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Sr. Reliability Engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use, Far Better Than Free Software That Came With Label Printer

Kommentare: I switched from the software that came with the printer. The "iDPRT Label Designer" software was not listed in the drop-down box of other products below, but, suffice it to say, it was not good software.

Simple to use. Easy to go from starting the software to editing a label without unnecessary steps in between. I like the ability to duplicated saved labels which allows quickly modeling new label formats the same as previous labels.

I honestly haven't run into any issues that have caused me any problems.

Medical Advisor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Thank you for a great product!

Kommentare: One final story that I thought was pretty cool and I wanted to pass along. I was recently in Malawi for a surgical program with a surgical NGO. I met with the hospital [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in Kamuzu Central Hospital in the Capital of Malawi, Lilongwe. He saw our patient writstband IDs (which used the labels generated from your software)/labels on our patient charts and wanted to see how he could take our solution as a way to better track all patients in their hospital. Their current solution requires ID band shipment from China, which is expensive and has too much lag time from time of ordering for it to be a consistent solution for them. I sat down with him and showed him how easy Label Live is and explained how much cheaper it is compared to many other label software solutions, without sacrificing quality. I shared with him my excel sheet with our coding for them to generate similar labels and UIDs for all patients. Your product has made our solution cheap, easy to generate with programs like excel, not require any wifi and is extremely user friendly and intuitive. A solution that I thought was just a simple solution (and not one I thought of being used as a total hospital solution) is actually extremely enticing in a low resource environment where budgets are tight. You really don't think of the impact a simple solution can have until you're in environments where every dollar counts (Malawi is the 11th poorest country in the world). He was extremely impressed with your software.

I have been using your software around the world and it has been an incredibly easy product/tool to use in creating patient labels and QR codes with our patient unique identifiers, and even easier to train our teams to use because of how simple and intuitive it is. We have purchased licenses for our teams around the globe. While other technology pieces have changed as we’ve trialed things in low resource settings, Label Live has been a consistent and reliable piece of the entire solution package that continues to meet our needs. So thank you for creating this label solution!

Sometimes it is difficult to download the software when I am abroad and trying to download directly from the LabelLive website. Sometimes I need to download from the google store, but because I am mostly an apple user, this leads to a good amount of time figuring out workarounds to get the software downloaded and licenses purchased.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BarTender

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Label LIVE: Price and how easy it was to use. Also, the customer service is personal and extremely available.

Steven
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Label Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's the best option I've found and the support was fantastic.

Compared to others, which I have tried many of ... Label LIVE is much easier to use, less clunky, and has fantastic support.

It can be a bit picky to get data wired up.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EasyLabel

Lawrence
pres in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Review

Kommentare: excellent support

ability to make QR codes on the fly and the ability to use multiple thermal printers.

Learning curve to set it up properly with my printer.

Jarreth
Quality Control Specialist in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

11/10 Software

It was very easy to set up and use, importing from a spreadsheet was a breeze, and the customization and UI for creating labels is very clear and easy to use. The ability to print off so many variables and use data so effectively is a massive boon. Customer support has been amazing in helping me figure things out, including getting a feature implemented that i suggested, and sending me a beta copy to test with.

There are niche instances of features that i would like to see, but am generally not upset about having as i can bake them in to my excel sheets.

Craig
MIS Director in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We like Label LIVE

Kommentare: We are very happy with Label LIVE. It solves compatibility problems with some of our newer equipment and lets us rapidly produce the shipping labels vital to our business.

Label LIVE is intuitive and easy to use even for the most complicated shipping label requirements devised by our customers. It fits in well with our work flow and notably is compatible with the newer M1 Macintosh computers and has a built in driver for our thermal printer - something that is otherwise difficult to find. Customer support is outstanding: When we found the product missing an element critical to our workflow, the Label LIVE people were able to add it in for us in just a couple of days.

Previewing and editing individual labels created from a batch import could be improved.

Mario
Wholesale seller in Ungarn
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am in love with this Program

Kommentare: My experience with the program are very low as i Test it for 1 day via trail version . After one day of trying I really liked it and bought the business version . At the moment I am still in to set up all our different labels . So it’s is at the moment just in use for me until I Setup everything

That we can use excel as an database , so many options to design labels

Till now I find nothing what is wrong for me . But as there is always something i will let you know as soon as i found it !

Tyler
owner in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

A software that actually works

Kommentare: I have a Rollo printer which is lacking in the software department and with Label Live I do not need to search out for software that works with it any longer. I downloaded the free trial and an hour or two later had ordered the full business version because I knew it worked!

Very easy to use even with their short video demonstration and it does exactly what I have been wanting to do with labels.

Saves me too much time and who wants extra time on their hands... Geeze, Think about the people that want their lives to be difficult all their life! HaHa, I can't think of a con for this system. 6 out of 5 stars!

Steve
Director and IT Dude in Australien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Fabulous product that does everything we could possibly want

Kommentare: Sublime, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend based on our experience

Ease of use, incredible features, fantastic support, low cost, runs on Macs!

There are no discernible downsides in our context.

Tim
CEO in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Easy to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Fantastic software. Really easy to setup and use, especially on a mac when many printers arent supported.

Some of the inbuilt data table functionality isn't as intuitive on first use but it's still easy to use

Director in UK
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Label Designer

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been exceptional at sorting this little issue with the licence and I have to say LIGHTNING FAST!! Could not be happier with the service to date.
David Franklin

When researching for professional label software, as a small company we were quite surprised that the two large contenders in the label arena were very expensive and involved yearly fees, maintenance contracts etc etc etc, which amounted to VERY EXPENSIVE! for a newly established small business. When I came across LABEL LIVE, I was sceptical at first as the price for the pro version was very reasonable and did not involve complicated maintenance contracts and yearly subscriptions. I initially paid for the home version to see how the label software would suit our EPSON C300 label printer and DTM FOIL printer and it performed all the functions needed to create great looking professional labels. I upgraded to the PRO version a few days after!

The only small gripe and really it is small is the transferring of the licence if you need to reinstall windows on your existing computer, however not a big issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BarTender

George
VP Engineering in USA
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I was blown away !

Kommentare: Amazing.

The software seems very easy to use BUT it did NOT print control codes embedded in a data matrix. I sent a message to your support team and Caylan responded and asked what I needed. I explained the feature I needed and he added that feature and sent me a copy THE SAME DAY. This is absolutely amazing. After this experience I showed my distributor ( a multi-billion $$$ electronics distributor in the US ) and they were super impressed. The usually recommend a different brand but they were really impressed and said they wanted to learn more about your products.

I don't see any con's at this point. Once your engineer implemented the addition of control codes.

Dana
Marketing + Customer Support in USA
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful software with even more wonderful customer support!

Within a few short days, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to make software updates so that the program was able to meet our specific needs and tailor it to what we needed it to do! The software is incredibly user friendly and easy to navigate through. This is a great investment for anyone who makes labels on a daily basis - especially if you haven't found a program that is right for you yet.

Nothing - the software is truly great and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful + quick to respond.

Stacy
Office administrator in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Label Live save my life!

Kommentare: Label live is definitely a solution for my barcode printing issue. It is much easier to use when I need to do batch printing with mixed barcode (data matrix and 128). When I had any questions , [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was always get back to me within a day. I can't find a better customer service, seriously!

This software is able to solve any barcode issue you might have! Most important of all, you will have a very affordable price with the best customer service. For small companies like us, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is like our life-saver for this label printing issue.

I didn't buy the printer from Label live, and we use our current Dymo printer. It takes us some time to figure out the best option for a sharp printing result.

Diana
President in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down most useful and easy to use labelling software I have used!

The importing and variable labelling is intuitive and a lifesaver. Customizing my own label sizes is easy and [sensitive content hidden] has been so fast and helpful with any tweaks I needed to do. I love that it handles my barcodes and general labelling needs for any kind of label I need from big to small.

I would love to see pre populated Uline labels added to the system such as the Avery labels. Most of us using warehouse order from Uline so it would be handy.

Will
Communications Specialist in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

For Barcodes, Packaging Labels, and Law Labels

Kommentare: Stellar so far. I've been very impressed with the service, the product, and the functionality.

I've enjoyed the vast amount of uses the software has for our company across the building, and the lightning quick service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. A+

That I didn't know about it earlier! (But in all actuality, I'm looking forward to having Google Sheets integrations in the future!)

Lash
Director in UK
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best barcode software for Mac

Ease of use, clean UI, works really well & includes all the features I need, especially fetching label & barcode data from spreadsheet. I had an issue trying to purchase a license & support was fast.

So far I have not found any issue with the software.

Evan
Software Engineer in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, easy to use!

Kommentare: Great software to use!

Quick start-up time, ability to integrate into current systems.

Nothing its great! I would like there to be some github examples that work right out of the box. Do that and setup a link on the site!

Anushka
Owner in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best label printing solution for my clothing business

Kommentare: Good

printing labels by importing data from excel and auto reload data from excel

Everything was perfect as per my needs.Saved a lot of time for me.

Mackenzie
IT in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great program with Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Outstanding customer service and a program that meets our exact needs!! UN-Heard Of!!

This software is super simple to use and code to create perfect and awesome looking labels for all our products. Any time I ran into a question as hard or as simple as they come, representative was so great at responding with a solution immediately. Thanks for an excellent solution to our labeling issue.

I haven't found a feature I am not happy with!

Rob
Bookseller in UK
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It Just Works

Kommentare: Quick, cheap, cheerful. It's all that's needed in such a straightforward application. I wish I had come to it sooner and saved a tone of wasted time with inferior software.

Really intuative to use. Only took a minute to understand and get my first label printed.

Ideally there would be a way to see the outline of a round label to ease the process of aligning text to fit.

Richard
Advisor in USA
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It works.

Kommentare: So far, it works. Hopefully I will get used to the interface.

It works with Mac OS Ventura and a variety of label printers.

The user interface is less friendly than I would like. I might get used to it, but you should be able to select a label size/style and have it be the default. Also be good if it was tied to a specific lable size.

Piotr
Company owner in Polen
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An app for cartoon labels and codes

Kommentare: The application helps me print price labels for products in my store. Sometimes the products do not have cartoon codes or are illegible, then I use the app to generate a new barcode and stick it on the product. I definitely recommend the app.

Simple and fast application operation. No errors and speed of printing.

No negative impressions from using the application.

Kurt
Production Artist in USA
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, great tech support

Kommentare: Excellent. Received immediate tech support when I had a question or issue and from a knowledgeable tech who answered all my questions.

Great interface, simple and uncluttered, but covers all the bases.

Learning curve, but like any new software it takes time and some trial and error to use it successfully.

Irving
President in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

UPC and Carton Label Generator for Mac

* Knowledgeable and efficient customer service. Helped troubleshoot issues quickly * Works with Mac * Easily customizable I had a very hard time finding a solution for printing and customizing UPC and carton labels on my Mac. Was not easy to find Label LIVE but when I finally did, it checked all the boxes.

Anytime I've had an issue it was quickly resolved. Therefore at this time, there are no cons.