Über SigniFlow

SigniFlow is an advanced eSign document workflow solution that offers a legally compliant PDF-based alternative to wet-ink signatures.

Erfahre mehr über SigniFlow

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie SigniFlow bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Victor luis G.
Victor luis G.
CEO in Chile
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Practico y adampable

Kommentare: excelente

la facilidad que tiene para realizar gestión documental desde la etapa inicial hasta el final con creación y aprobaciones

nada, el producto es demasiado simple de usar y gestionar.

Lehlohonolo joshua M.
Senior Manager:BPM in Südafrika
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best digital signature to use

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We currently are happy with address verification and digital signature. we intend to spread the use to customer signature and location verification. the business features are so good as you are able to search for directors using a cellphone and to obtain company registration details. the speed of obtaining this information is very good.

Although we are using Signiflow products, the digital signature was the best in the market, easy to implement as it is web based and easy to use.

We currently have not use most of the features available on the tool, we only use digital signature and address verification. We intend to use business verification soon to obtain CIPC business records and directors.

Corne B.
Marketing and QMS Manager in Südafrika
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not sure what you want me to complete here

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Looking at alternatives.

The digital trail of the documents. The OTP which means that there is an authentication process.

Very bad follow up and feedback re issues.

Mark C.
Managing Director in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recomended

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I really like it and would highly recommend. As mentioned above, I think the marketing and brand recognition needs to be improved, but as a product, I think it works well for us as a business.

Fairly easy to use - the interface could perhaps be a little better. Love the high-grade security involved.

The interface isn't natural and can be a bit cumbersome and the sharing with other team members falls into the same area. The biggest difficulty for us is the lack of recognition with some companies, unfortunately, the use of DocuSign is prevalent and people seem to instantly trust that - even though the security isn't necessarily as good.

Emile W.
Director in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good, but sometimes rather slow

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It provides a much better alternative to "print-sign-scan". It is both more convenient and more secure.

The fact that a new user is authenticated via cell phone number is a plus. Many other options simply use email address which makes it easier for a user to deny signing a document

It is often quite slow, taking very long to load even on fast connections. Some document recipients have said that they were unable to register.

Boipelo S.
Sales Executive in Südafrika

My Digital Signature Experience

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Signiflow is very easy to use and has a fantastic audit trail and reporting module

The ease of use and fast collaboration with other users.

The delay on email notifications, this leads to confusion and impatience

Tony B.
Director in Australien

Digital Signature review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great on all levels of procurement, support and training

The platform is easy to use and the support is second to none. The platform is more comprehensive than the competitive offering.

Sometimes the pricing can be prohibitive when new businesses are just entering the electronic signature marketplace.

Frans M.
Managing Director in Südafrika

Well developed, leading edge and easy to use...

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The solution is saving us a lot of time (and paper of course) and signing documents such as contracts, tender submission etc no longer require us to kill an entire rainforest and the signatories are able to sign from anywhere from any device all the while trusting the security and reliability of the solution.

I have been using SigniFlow for a number of years for contracts, quotations etc. Besides the fact that the solution is secure I know I can rely on the integrity of all documents signed using SigniFlow. The solution is easy to use, affordable and in the instances that I needed support it was quick and efficient.

I think the ability to change a flow without having to completely cancel and re-create would be good as I often realise that I need to add someone midway. Also the ability to add or remove a signer while in doc prepper mode? I respond to a lot of tenders and then while in doc prepper I realise that I have to add say another witness for instance. Could just be that I am going about it the wrong way :-)

George P.
Sales Director in Südafrika

SigniFlow Digital Signature Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Cost effective, promotes compliance, secure, easy to use

Sometimes the waiting time for the signing to complete was a bit too long, but they fixed this issue now in a new software release so the response is awesome now.

Yolanda K.
GM KID Cape and Coastal in Südafrika

Our clients love the ease of use of SigniFlow

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: With Covid, the adoption of electronic signature has grown substantially as it became a necessity. There was a reluctance for some companies to uses systems like this prior to Covid. It makes the whole process so much more efficient.

The thing that stood out for me was when we had to send out contracts to our clients for signature and the feedback form one of our clients when we first started using it was how quick easy it was it set up and how intuitive the process was. One of the best solutions they had used and then went on to investigate it as an option for their company.

If you are not directly involved in the signing process, you cannot see where it is in the process and need to rely on the administrator who initiated the process. Maybe it is just the way our company has set it up.

Antwort von SigniFlow

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Yolanda, Thank you for taking the time to write your review and rate us highly - we do appreciate it. There is a way to track the process of a workflow if you are included as part of a team/department. Ask your company Administrator about this or else please contact us at support@signiflow.com for more information. I hope this helps but please do give us a shout if you have any further questions. All the best, Greig

Paul T.
paul.theunissen@attooh.co.za in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Review of Signiflow for Financial Planning

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Initially wasn't that great but I think there were 3rd party factors involved. Things are improving over time.

Being able to move away from using paper has been fantastic!! The template functionality is nice. Support has improved a lot over the last few months.

Seems to take a long time to action the actual signatures and initials. The infinity symbol just seems to keep turning at times. Takes long. Don't find the YouTube videos useful at all. You just see someone doing stuff in the video but don't have a clue what they doing!!! So training support isn't great. The organisation of the templates isn't great. Would like to be able to create my own categories and organise the way things work for me. I've alwasy got struggle to search for the correct template I need.

Ivan L.
Senior Sales Manager in Chile
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and friendly flow

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: it very good in our daily basis

Easy to use, friendly with the user, reports are easy to find and the dashboard is clear

it doesn't have massive signature or masive document signing process

Dixon V.
Business Development in Chile

SigniFlow is great for non-presential signatures, even more so in this quarantine

Kommentare: satisfactory and fast

* can sign off-site * can delegate someone to sign for me * automation via email of the signing process in a transparent way * sign documents with signature validated by signiflow and globalsing by default * can integrate advanced electronic signatures from any provider * can integrate massive and automatic signatures for documents * can import documents of many types for your signature * Allows you to add information to documents and to be signed until you first enter this information * can integrate with HSM, CRM or ERP for more automation of processes * can integrate with Sharepoint * has validations that guarantee the non-impersonation of users (SMS OTP for example) * can install on my own servers but also in the cloud according to my needs

It is mandatory for the user to provide a phone number in the user creation, it should be optional.

Leigh-anne E.
Sales Tender Co-ordinator in Südafrika

Signflow User Review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Definitely timelines. Especially when you have forgotten to get an important document to be signed and needed urgently this process of obtaining signatures can be done electronically, no waiting for a user to be in the office to sign the document can do this remotely and receive the document back in time.

Single and Multiple signatories. Ease of use, helps me meet my deadlines. When prepping a multiple paged document that requires initials on each page. Signflow will recognise this action and prompt you with a message that asks "do you want the initial to be on every page in the document and in the exact same position. When you say yes, it automatically adds the initial instead of you doing this manually. Very handy feature for you and for the signatory (user).

So far I can only upload PDF documents would like to see multiple document types i.e. word/excel. Need to simplify the process that uploads separately named documents so that the signatory only has to sign one single document no matter how many pages it is.

Yorlnins B.
Licenciado en Eduacacion in Chile

Conformidad Con el firmador documental SIGNIFLOW

Kommentare: disminuyó el gasto el papel y tinta, ahora los procesos son más rápidos, se incrementaron los ingresos a la empresa ya que los clientes firman los contratos mas fácil sin la necesidad de estar presencial en la oficina.

la facilidad para subir documentos y crear flujos, el funcionamiento y rapidez para firmar documento cambio en mi empresa, post venta y soporte por parte de la marca es muy eficiente.

hasta ahora no he encontrado un defecto a la herramienta

Melindia V.
Administrative Assistant in Südafrika
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Keeping up the good work

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Highly benefited within the company trying our best to go paperless with this system it have given us a lower paper trail with everyone working together to get done and not loose pieces of paper etc.

Software is great, works wonderful within in the company to get everyone's signature on documents with working remotely with ease.

The thing that we as an whole don't like about the software is, that we would like our client base to sign job cards, quotes etc. This makes it difficult because client doesn't want to register etc. for example an once-off job. Clients doesn't want to go through registration and passwords etc to get things done.

Mark S.
Director in Südafrika

Integration with our Sky Software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic. It helps us deal with an issue that allows taxpayers to approve their tax filings with their Tax Practitioners

We integrated the full functionality into the product we sell called Sky Tax to accounting firms. Signiflow supplies an API

We had no issues and the support is excellent

Natalie B.
Admin in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: easy to use and really helps in our industry - little to no hold up in getting things signed. customer service is top notch always friendly and helpfull.

It makes it very easy to get things signed - this is what we use most so we don't have to wait for clients that often to sign as its easier and we can track them remind them with a push of a button. with signiflow business is streaming more.

the fact that it sometimes throws away information completed on a signiflowed document - we 1st have to print to PDF to make sure this does not happen - we cant retrieve deleted documents.

Tamzin B.
Tamzin B.
Commercial Property Broker in Südafrika
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and Secure

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Removal of unnecessary and repetitive administration whilst keeping a easy to use platform.

Easy to use system that keeps all relevant parties up to date whilst maintaining security and adherence to necessary compliance required. Customers also find this product extremely user-friendly and swiftly eliminates the need for additional admin.

Sometimes there are issues with the signing of the docs, probably minor glitches in the system. I would also prefer if there was an option for tenants who are due to sign the lease to print this.

Freddy R.
Acount manager latam in Chile

Excelente funcionalidad

es un Software que ayudo en los procesos he implementacion de una nueva forma de trabajar mas eficiente, rápida y segura.

no tengo comentarios al respecto, todo ha funcionado bien

Ashley P.
Financial Planner in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Signiflow Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall my experience is good, I would just like to know more on how to maximize the use of signiflow.

The fact that signing is so easy. Its easy to upload and send off to my clients.

I don't know how to mass sign applications. e.g. a pack of documents of about 40 pages etc. The system always gives and error after the client has signed.

Edgar R.
CFO in Südafrika
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Signiflow in an NPO

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Brought it into our organization during COVID lockdown and extremely satisfied. We have now opted for a remote HQ and find that we no longer have physical documents.

Seamless integration into the business. It is easy to use and is intuitive.

Sometimes a little slow with connectivity

Mthokozisi dan M.
Finance in Südafrika
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Happy user

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy to sign docs.

Document authorization made easy. Tracking of workflow.

Document size increase immensely. creating signature is difficult

Cristofer E.
Administracion y gestion in Chile
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SigniFlow el mejor gestor de documentos electronicos

Kommentare: La experiencia con SigniFlow ha sido de las mejores.

Lo que mas me gusto, es la facilidad de utilizar la plataforma y tambien poder identificar donde se encuentran los documentos pendientes para firmar.

La verdad no existe nada que no me guste de este software ya que es muy intuitivo y el personal ayuda en e proceso de implementacion.

Shahn B.
CEO and Veterinarian in Südafrika
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shahn

Kommentare: Verifiable electronic signature

It allows me to sign all types of documents

It is too complex. I want to open a document and sign it - I am not interested in the other features so the process is clumsy and not user friendly for my purposes.