Great for K-12

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Joseph H.
DOT

Kommentare: Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

Vorteile: The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

Nachteile: There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

Simple, Flexible, and Affordable. Highly recommended!

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Jeff O.
IT Project Coordinator
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The user interface and dashboard is designed perfectly for every type of user. It is easy to manage devices, playlists, and utilize templates. As a startup company, our needs are ever changing and TelemetryTV has been there for us every step of the way. They provide a road map of upcoming features to ensure all their customers are well informed. No one likes an unexpected change! One thing that makes TelemetryTV stand out is their support team. You will never be left without an answer from one of their in-house experts.

Nachteile: I honestly have no complaints or dislikes.

Excellent Product - Solves So Many Issues

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Brian F.
Director of Instructional Technology
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TelemetryTV has proved itself over and over again with professionalism in all areas of the company. The support personal are attentive and quick to action and the sales team was responsive and easy to work with.

Vorteile: The ease of use in getting a message onto the screens is so user friendly and super intuitive. The software is designed with the end user in mind. Instead of a series of convoluted and confusing steps in putting together digital signage together, TelemetryTV made a very straight forward platform that anyone can use with minimal training or practice. The cloud based nature of the platform allows the users such ease in producing digital signage without any limitations to a single work station with special software installed.

Nachteile: I do not have any serious issues with the platform - it is overall a solid product.

Excellent Signage

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Joseph M.
IT Specialist

Kommentare: Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

Vorteile: I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

Nachteile: The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

Great Software at a Great Price

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Reggie M.
IT Support Specialist
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using TelemetryTV to post banners, messages, internal data and stats to various TVs around the office using ChromeBits and ChromeBoxes. I'm not much into the design of the media displayed these days, but I've had a hand in tweaking and adjusting material in the past. I mostly just handle user management and resetting of devices at this point, but it's a fun tool to use.

Vorteile: I feel like the learning curve is pretty easy, and the interface is really slick. Getting around is very easy overall, and the layout for adding media, connecting to sites, etc. is straighforward and easy to understand. The video instructionals are nice, too... It's much more reasonably priced than some other software we use.

Nachteile: One thing I'd love to see is Okta/SAML integration to make people management and login easier, given that we use Okta. Other than that, no real gripes.

Great dashboard to get messages across to all employee's

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Jeremy S.
Security Analyst
Bankwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: my experience has been great as i have reduced my interaction time with the product so i can do other more important things.

Vorteile: With the new addition to making quick boards such as Notices and calendar events we now spend less man hours creating content for the board system.

Nachteile: to be honest there is nothing that stands out.

The Best Menu Board Software

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Janene S.
FS Supervisor
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is very user friendly. The team at TelemetryTV are available and responsive within minutes for any issue or question we have had. Love this software and would highly recommend.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like about this product.

Use to get information out to parents, students and staff

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Kelly P.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have loved using TelemetryTV in school.

Vorteile: The ease of integrating Google Slides into the application.

Nachteile: The only thing I can complain about is time widget is only in military time!

von TelemetryTV an 27.8.2019

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for your kind words! Regarding the military time issue you mentioned, we have updated the Clock widget, app, and overlays to include an option for both 12h and 24h time. We'll send some more info to you via email to show you where you can find this option.

Telemetry Review

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Ann F.
Technology Specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience has been wonderful- the customer support is exceptional. While they have superior online tutorials, their customer support is always willing to listen and walk through any issues we may be having, with great patience and humor.

Vorteile: This software is very user friendly and easy to learn. The quality of the end product more than exceeds our expectations. Their customer service is among the best I've encountered in my work here.

Nachteile: I have nothing negative to say- this is such a great product.