Über TelemetryTV

TelemetryTV ist eine leistungsstarke Plattform für die digitale Beschilderung für moderne Kommunikator*innen.

Erfahre mehr über TelemetryTV

And with a more personalized playlist. During the implementation we always had good support.

I haven't really found anything other than I wanted to show a powerpoint, and unfortunately it will not show the animations on the broadcast.

Bewertungen zu TelemetryTV

TelemetryTV hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 134 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TelemetryTV bereits verwendet?

Roland
CEO in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Genial zur Besuchersteuerung

Kommentare: Wir steuern die Besucher unserer Events mit TelemetryTV

die einfache, klare und intuitive Bedienung

In der SocialWall hätte ich gerne mehr Kanäle

Phillip
Phillip
Audio Visual Analyst in USA
Bibliotheken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TelemetryTV as a platform, and a company, is most excellent. Highly reccomend.

Kommentare: Our company has a mish mash system of digital signage that has historically been unrealiable and difficult to manage. After presenting TTV to our communications department and to directors, everyone is very excited about TTV and the improvement to our Signage program it will provide.
Kelli with TTV is great to work with and has been immensely helpful and patient throughout the whole process of vetting, selecting, and purchasing TTV.

-Excellent, responsive customer service. -Thorough training and comprehensive knowledge base -Webhooks for integration with Emergency Notification System I consider this a very desirable integration for increasing the strength of our emergency notification system to patrons and staff. -Device status notifications -Viewer only users It was expressed by our communications department that it would be desirable to have a login that Staff could utilize to log in and view presentations at will on workstations to provide great service to Patrons. -Group permissions -Additional users beyond minimum included amount I could honestly go on and on but these are some of the features included in the Enhanced package that I really value. Many of the "basic" features are also true highlights and I'm very happy with all of the offerings and capabilities that TTV provides.

So far, I have honestly found no cons. I haven't fully deployed the system yet but in my trials and in processing pilot devices, I am very impressed and excited to be using TTV.

Joseph
DOT in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for K-12

Kommentare: Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

Robert
Manger TDS in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Digital Signage that Works.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall it has been excellent. So many options that we can use to make our devices work for so many different departments and teams. We will continue to use Telemetry TV for many years to come.

It just works. We use this in almost 50 devices all around our campus and are expanding each year. The ease of use is amazing for all my team to work and make edits to all of our signs.

I don't have any complaints that I can think of as of today. Great product and service.

Ralph
IT Specialist in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A bad Experienced

Kommentare: overall experienced was bad, and we are planning on replacing it.

software is easy to use and easy to deploy.

most of the time it disconnect and you need to pair again. and if you don't remove the unpair device they will charge you for it.

Antwort von TelemetryTV

Hi Ralph, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I apologize that you've been having these issues with TelemetryTV and we would love to help resolve them for you. Certain devices may have settings configured that may cause the media player app to reset. If this is happening, it will likely persist if you use a different application. You can mitigate this by using one of our recommended devices and ensuring settings are configured according to our documentation. Our system automatically detects new devices to calculate your monthly bill, so if you have been overcharged due to adding a new device by accident, please let us know and we will be happy to issue a refund immediately. Upon request, we can also lock down your device count limit to avoid additional charges in the future. A member of our support team will reach out to you shortly!

Jared
IT MAnager in USA
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for non-technical users

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with deployment, playlists and ease of use.

The setup was simple and it was very easy to train non-technical staff to use it.

I haven't found any drawback to the system.

Matt
Sr. Network Administrator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Step Up for Digital Signage

Kommentare: We are going all-in with TelemetryTV, with 15 large displays and soon 28 meeting room displays of various sizes. The ability to quickly spin up devices is great and user training is straight forward. Cloud-based makes it easy to have devices wireless on their own without having to deploy dedicated networking on top of power. It just works, and look forward to seeing it serve our needs long into the future.

The ease of deployment and flexibility of devices to utilize was a huge sell. It was extremely easy to test with the free single license and the ability to run on said devices to see if it was a good fit. No need to wait for demo hardware. While an online demo was nice, being able to dive into the system helped make a quick decision in our limited project timeframe.

There is room for improvement with slide transitions where they are too jarring, e.g. a crossfade will fade to a background but not the next slide, then the next slide just appears. Really affects a large number of the selection which is a tough sell. There is no customization on transition timings and they all seem a bit fast. Android support was touted as a primary preferred platform, but any of the preferred devices (and we tested many) all failed to perform well over 24hours to the point of failure. Hoping that gets improved, but Windows 10 devices are working great!

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Signage Solution

Kommentare: It allows us to display branded content and updates consistently across multiple screens in different buildings, cities and timezones which is exactly what we need. It's nice to be able to update and schedule content remotely and have it display immediately.

We use Telemetry to display branded content and updates to our employees around the office and at different buildings we manage. We chose this solution because it was extremely easy to use, updates display quickly and even inexperienced users can make changes and create content. We love their app library because it allows us to quickly create new content for our screens by just entering a few fields and selecting a font and background.

The only thing that would be nice would be integration with Amazon firestick. We have some firesticks on hand and weren't able to use them but they have other inexpensive options which work fine.

Paul
Pre Press in Kanada
Verpackung und Container, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice and simple

Kommentare: I downloaded the free trial and listened to the video presentations to familiarize myself with how it all works. I built pages, imported images and created "APPS". There is a "chat" button on the bottom left corner and I used that to obtain further instruction. I did this over several days and always received a prompt response.

This software is easy to learn and laid out in a nice simple icon style. Gotta love drag and drop.

Have only used the trial version but have used that to rebuild all my TV screens from the old system, Honestly no down side as yet.

Patrick
Administrator in Deutschland
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and valuable digital signage solution

Kommentare: The easy setup, the high quality of output and the ease of use at a fair price convinced us of the product.

- Ease of use - Very easy display setup with countless options - Produces professional looking results - Canva Integration bridges the missing integrated editor - Nice and easy to use apps for different standard use cases

- Canva Integration is a good way. However, you need to integrate another software to produce more creative charts. The exporting process slows down the workflow. Especially when texts are used in Canva layouts, small adjustments are delayed considerably due to the required handover between the two programs. - Apps are really simple. This makes operation very easy. On the other hand it reduces the possibilities a lot. One would want to see much more options for designing and manipulating the output of the apps. - Labels in apps really should be editable. Without this feature most apps are unusable for non-english locations

Antwort von TelemetryTV

Hi Patrick, thanks a lot for your review! I wanted to mention that, just this week, we released our Language Localization feature that allows you to update the Language on an account or a device level to change the labels in your apps to your preferred language.

Jonathan
VP in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Great Digital Signage

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Support is excellent and live data/metrics API is very good. Documentation is also very good.

Some items could have better implementation

Bob
Director of Sales Engineering and Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Constantly Improving

Kommentare: My first real experience with Telemetry was dealing with their support team. I jumped into the product with no experience and limited knowledge. I had never even used a competitor, so I reached out to the support team to get help and was immediately impressed. Support responds within minutes and gives thorough and helpful answers. They also pointed me toward their extensive list of help articles.

TelemetryTV is constantly improving. They continuously release new features, enhancements and fixes for their software. The solution is fully cloud based, so these new features are delivered in real time. The product was great when I first started using it, but it has improved dramatically over the 14 months. You're not just paying for what the product is today, but you're investing into something that will be improved over time. That gives me more confidence as I continue to put time into the product. I don't feel like I'm poised to outgrow this solution. TelemetryTV has a very short learning curve. It is easy to use, change and adapt. I appreciate the fact that you can quickly use the simple features, but there is a huge amount of flexibility and options that you can grow into as you move forward.

When I first started with the product, I had a few issues getting things going. There are so many options for devices and slide design that I wasn't really sure where to get started. What really helped me get over the top was reaching out to support and the extensive help library I found.

Justin
Associate Communication Technologies Engineer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great service and great customer service!

Kommentare: TelemetryTV has been great for our orginazation and continues to be our go to service for digital signage!

TelemetryTV makes it easy to set up and deploy digital signage across our campus. Thanks to TelemetryTV my team and co-workers have been able to spread important transportation information and news while providing welcoming signage. The customer service is quick to respond and the various forums provide helpful information. Plus the development team listens to user suggestions and provides regular updates.

I wish the updates provided detailed informatio on what was updated or removed. Currently, the updates only alert users of the availability of an update but provide no other information.

Jared
Vendor Relations in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible, intuitive and feature-rich digital display platform

The TelemetryTV user experience is excellent for content deployment and admin functions for our lobby displays. We were able to easily customize the interface exactly to our brand and franchisees needs. The support team is always prompt with responses. Each time I have reached out with a questions or concern they quickly found solutions and followed up. Training new end users is straightforward and supported by top-notch documentation on the TelemetryTV website

In the future I would like to see a TelemetryTV app where our end users can create/edit playlists and content from their cell phones. I understand that competitors are not offering this either.

Alex
Practice Lead in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A game changer for our business

Kommentare: The Customer Support was amazing. We are located in a different hemisphere from the vendor, but still managed to develop a great relationship with our account manager thanks to their thoughtful attention to our needs. We also had a few issues to work through on our end to get the system up and running, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] patiently talked us through these.

The value this tool brings is the ability to communicate with staff where they are, allowing staff to engage as much as they want to. It is part of our comms eco system, directing staff back to find further information in various other places. We have received great feedback and uptake from the business.

I am not hugely technical, so the process of getting content up doesn't come naturally for me me. Having said that, with basic guidance from the vendor we have it all up and running smoothl;y

Steven
Operations Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software with a simple interface

Able to quickly build detailed signs. Great add on technology with apps

Calendar interface took some getting used too.

Keith
Marketing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Long Time User

Kommentare: I cannot say enough positive things regarding TelemetryTV. I used them when I worked in education and brought the same quality products with me now in the world of healthcare.

Setting up and deploying devices are ridiculously easy and even the setup which needs to be done on the network backend is minimal.

There have been some bugs with apps but customer service and the development team addresses anything found quickly.

Reggie
IT Support Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software at a Great Price

Kommentare: We are using TelemetryTV to post banners, messages, internal data and stats to various TVs around the office using ChromeBits and ChromeBoxes. I'm not much into the design of the media displayed these days, but I've had a hand in tweaking and adjusting material in the past. I mostly just handle user management and resetting of devices at this point, but it's a fun tool to use.

I feel like the learning curve is pretty easy, and the interface is really slick. Getting around is very easy overall, and the layout for adding media, connecting to sites, etc. is straighforward and easy to understand. The video instructionals are nice, too... It's much more reasonably priced than some other software we use.

One thing I'd love to see is Okta/SAML integration to make people management and login easier, given that we use Okta. Other than that, no real gripes.

Mike
Technical Operations Manager in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Support is always the most important aspect of a product like this......

Kommentare: Great overall experience, from initial meetings, to demos, and support has always been great.

We came across an issue that was region based for our players, not real sure how it happened, but I worked directly with the support channel , and escalation team to get the issue resolved. very efficient, precise and knowledgeable. All these things make for a better experience and sets you mind at ease, you know there is someone there to help.

There is nothing that we don't like , it fits our venue perfect and gives us what we need.

Kyra
Content Manager in Kanada
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform - Really Advanced

Kommentare: My overall experience was great however, I believe it would take some learning and time to get familiar with it and all of the various features.

It was easy to get started with, fairly intuitive for adding media and using some of the basic apps they have. I could see this being a useful software to get complex with in the future. Looks like they have a lot of functionality for API integrations.

There are so many features and a lot of complexity so it is a little overwhelming when I first created my account. It took a while to watch the videos and read how to use some of the features.

Tom
Events in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best companies for Digital Signage software

Kommentare: We love that our menu can change and be displayed for everyone to see.

After days of researching digital signage software companies. I choose Telemetry. The reasons I chose them were they were not the most expensive, they had excellent customer service and the overall adaptability of other players that can be used. The Software takes some time to understand. I am still in the testing stages but I got my hardware today and was easy able to set it up. The customer service had been responsive to all my questions. There are many options to choose form, but I am happy i am using TelemetryTV

learning the software. They have great videos to start but I feel like there should be more in depth training videos and one on one account management and check in's.

Karen
Technology Support Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easiest interface

Interface is quite simple to navigate, learned this software in about an hour, nice templates, clean look.

Cost for EDU institutions with less than 25 devices is a little steep. We are a small private school of about 220 students.

Sean
System Administrator in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Telemetry TV

Very easy to set up and use. Tutorials were very well done and helpful.

Not much. We did have a few initial issues but Telemetry support was very helpful and got everything squared away.

Jessica
Risk Management / IT in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Telemetry is the way to go!

The flexibility to share designs between playlists and ease of use with designing. It integrates with Canva as well which is a plus!

More features would always be a plus within the software.

Sohail
Telecom Manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Features and Stable Platform

Kommentare: Satisfactory

Easy to create playlist and integrate. Deployment is very easy.

Interface to add features is not simple for end user.