Filtern nach:

Über TelemetryTV

TelemetryTV ist eine leistungsstarke Plattform für die digitale Beschilderung für moderne Kommunikator*innen.

Erfahre mehr über TelemetryTV

Roland V.
CEO in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Genial zur Besuchersteuerung

Kommentare: Wir steuern die Besucher unserer Events mit TelemetryTV

die einfache, klare und intuitive Bedienung

In der SocialWall hätte ich gerne mehr Kanäle

Phillip D.
Phillip D.
Audio Visual Analyst in USA
Bibliotheken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

TelemetryTV as a platform, and a company, is most excellent. Highly reccomend.

Kommentare: Our company has a mish mash system of digital signage that has historically been unrealiable and difficult to manage. After presenting TTV to our communications department and to directors, everyone is very excited about TTV and the improvement to our Signage program it will provide.
Kelli with TTV is great to work with and has been immensely helpful and patient throughout the whole process of vetting, selecting, and purchasing TTV.

-Excellent, responsive customer service. -Thorough training and comprehensive knowledge base -Webhooks for integration with Emergency Notification System I consider this a very desirable integration for increasing the strength of our emergency notification system to patrons and staff. -Device status notifications -Viewer only users It was expressed by our communications department that it would be desirable to have a login that Staff could utilize to log in and view presentations at will on workstations to provide great service to Patrons. -Group permissions -Additional users beyond minimum included amount I could honestly go on and on but these are some of the features included in the Enhanced package that I really value. Many of the "basic" features are also true highlights and I'm very happy with all of the offerings and capabilities that TTV provides.

So far, I have honestly found no cons. I haven't fully deployed the system yet but in my trials and in processing pilot devices, I am very impressed and excited to be using TTV.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BroadSign, Spectrio, NoviSign und Rise Vision

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TelemetryTV: Interface quality, Ease of Use, Cost, Branding, Integrations, Customer service experience

Joseph H.
DOT in USA

Great for K-12

Kommentare: Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mvix Digital Signage

Warum TelemetryTV gewählt wurde: Cost and functionality.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hypersign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TelemetryTV: Price was modular and "nickle and dime" for each module you wanted to add.

Aileen A.
Graphic Design, Website, and Social Media specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Aileen's Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: super easy to use

It's easy to upload images and connect to canva

It works well with our faculty and staff

Jim C.
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Telemetry at the Senior Center

Kommentare: So far so good...we are happy with what we get for the price

We love the ability to post the daily menu and the activities for each day. We post reminder messages and upcoming events. It has been very impactful

Initial set up is a little weird and took many attempts...mostly because it is on a cromebook platform

John C.
VP Tech in Kanada
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

5S Visual Factory Component

Kommentare: Our TV installers were so impressed with the setup and the onboard admin interface, that they've asked for TelemetryTV's contact.

Ease of use, right out of the box. You get a proper look-n-feel from the trial, and although there is a learning curve the UI/X is friendly and intuitive. Able to project rolling production/shipping/receiving schedules and seemingly limitless other content using an extensive apps library. Non-proprietary broadcast appliance is essentially a miniaturized computer that can be easily upgraded or repurposed for other uses on our factory floor. EXCELLENT customer service.

Workarounds for broadcasting Teams/Zoom calls, but not yet natively supported. It will be awesome if the appliance can interface with the TV itself e.g. turn it on and off - that will truly make the platform a one-stop shop.

Matt F.
Sr. Network Administrator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A Step Up for Digital Signage

Kommentare: We are going all-in with TelemetryTV, with 15 large displays and soon 28 meeting room displays of various sizes. The ability to quickly spin up devices is great and user training is straight forward. Cloud-based makes it easy to have devices wireless on their own without having to deploy dedicated networking on top of power. It just works, and look forward to seeing it serve our needs long into the future.

The ease of deployment and flexibility of devices to utilize was a huge sell. It was extremely easy to test with the free single license and the ability to run on said devices to see if it was a good fit. No need to wait for demo hardware. While an online demo was nice, being able to dive into the system helped make a quick decision in our limited project timeframe.

There is room for improvement with slide transitions where they are too jarring, e.g. a crossfade will fade to a background but not the next slide, then the next slide just appears. Really affects a large number of the selection which is a tough sell. There is no customization on transition timings and they all seem a bit fast. Android support was touted as a primary preferred platform, but any of the preferred devices (and we tested many) all failed to perform well over 24hours to the point of failure. Hoping that gets improved, but Windows 10 devices are working great!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AxisTV Signage Suite, REACH, Yodeck und Carousel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TelemetryTV: We originally were going to go with the Tightrope Systems Carousel product, since we had internal familiarity and had deployed that in the past, but after having hands-on opportunities and with costs seeming to go higher for hardware/server/licensing on other products, Tightrope really stood out. Pleasantly surprised.

Paul H.
Pre Press in Kanada
Verpackung und Container, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice and simple

Kommentare: I downloaded the free trial and listened to the video presentations to familiarize myself with how it all works. I built pages, imported images and created "APPS". There is a "chat" button on the bottom left corner and I used that to obtain further instruction. I did this over several days and always received a prompt response.

This software is easy to learn and laid out in a nice simple icon style. Gotta love drag and drop.

Have only used the trial version but have used that to rebuild all my TV screens from the old system, Honestly no down side as yet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: QuickESign und Xibo

Warum TelemetryTV gewählt wurde: We had a server based electronic signage system. IT wants to free up that server so I was given the task of finding a cloud based system. There is a myriad of them out there, this one caught my eye. Was the second free trial and I love it. Just what I need.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Xibo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TelemetryTV: Much cleaner layout, and better online chat assistance.

Marketing Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Signage Solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It allows us to display branded content and updates consistently across multiple screens in different buildings, cities and timezones which is exactly what we need. It's nice to be able to update and schedule content remotely and have it display immediately.

We use Telemetry to display branded content and updates to our employees around the office and at different buildings we manage. We chose this solution because it was extremely easy to use, updates display quickly and even inexperienced users can make changes and create content. We love their app library because it allows us to quickly create new content for our screens by just entering a few fields and selecting a font and background.

The only thing that would be nice would be integration with Amazon firestick. We have some firesticks on hand and weren't able to use them but they have other inexpensive options which work fine.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ScreenCloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TelemetryTV: We really like TelemetryTV's admin portal and found it easier to use. They also offer better pricing.

Scott C.
Site Quality Eng. in USA
Halbleiter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent solution for any sized company!

Kommentare: Fantastic.

It's so intuitive and efficient to use. Almost any hardware/software combo can get you professional and modern looking cloud managment for displays.

I haven't found them yet. I keep liking it more and more.

Stephen P.
Content Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent digital sign solution

Kommentare: So far I have had an excellent experience and we now plan a much bigger deployment using this solution.

I find the software is more finished than many cheaper options and easy to use.

Sometimes I have to go looking for help, the videos are great but not every subject is covered in enough detail.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EasySignage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TelemetryTV: We still use Easy Signage but only for older devices that don't support Telemetry TV.

Bob C.
Director of Sales Engineering and Operations in USA

Constantly Improving

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My first real experience with Telemetry was dealing with their support team. I jumped into the product with no experience and limited knowledge. I had never even used a competitor, so I reached out to the support team to get help and was immediately impressed. Support responds within minutes and gives thorough and helpful answers. They also pointed me toward their extensive list of help articles.

TelemetryTV is constantly improving. They continuously release new features, enhancements and fixes for their software. The solution is fully cloud based, so these new features are delivered in real time. The product was great when I first started using it, but it has improved dramatically over the 14 months. You're not just paying for what the product is today, but you're investing into something that will be improved over time. That gives me more confidence as I continue to put time into the product. I don't feel like I'm poised to outgrow this solution. TelemetryTV has a very short learning curve. It is easy to use, change and adapt. I appreciate the fact that you can quickly use the simple features, but there is a huge amount of flexibility and options that you can grow into as you move forward.

When I first started with the product, I had a few issues getting things going. There are so many options for devices and slide design that I wasn't really sure where to get started. What really helped me get over the top was reaching out to support and the extensive help library I found.

Jeff O.
Jeff O.
IT Project Coordinator in Kanada
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Flexible, and Affordable. Highly recommended!

The user interface and dashboard is designed perfectly for every type of user. It is easy to manage devices, playlists, and utilize templates. As a startup company, our needs are ever changing and TelemetryTV has been there for us every step of the way. They provide a road map of upcoming features to ensure all their customers are well informed. No one likes an unexpected change! One thing that makes TelemetryTV stand out is their support team. You will never be left without an answer from one of their in-house experts.

I honestly have no complaints or dislikes.

Brian F.
Director of Instructional Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product - Solves So Many Issues

Kommentare: TelemetryTV has proved itself over and over again with professionalism in all areas of the company. The support personal are attentive and quick to action and the sales team was responsive and easy to work with.

The ease of use in getting a message onto the screens is so user friendly and super intuitive. The software is designed with the end user in mind. Instead of a series of convoluted and confusing steps in putting together digital signage together, TelemetryTV made a very straight forward platform that anyone can use with minimal training or practice. The cloud based nature of the platform allows the users such ease in producing digital signage without any limitations to a single work station with special software installed.

I do not have any serious issues with the platform - it is overall a solid product.

Justin P.
Associate Communication Technologies Engineer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great service and great customer service!

Kommentare: TelemetryTV has been great for our orginazation and continues to be our go to service for digital signage!

TelemetryTV makes it easy to set up and deploy digital signage across our campus. Thanks to TelemetryTV my team and co-workers have been able to spread important transportation information and news while providing welcoming signage. The customer service is quick to respond and the various forums provide helpful information. Plus the development team listens to user suggestions and provides regular updates.

I wish the updates provided detailed informatio on what was updated or removed. Currently, the updates only alert users of the availability of an update but provide no other information.

Ian S.
President in USA

Top Notch Quality, Value and Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent team that is not only easy to work with, but also innovative and always thinking ahead for us. The product is rock solid and one of the best platforms on the marketplace that we have found in the 15 years that we have been in the digital signage business.

TelemetryTV has an extremely robust set of tools to create some of the best digital signage I have seen. Tools and apps in the user interface are straight forward and intuitive and can be easily learned. The advanced features are solid and with them, we are able to create innovative playlists and media for the viewers of our signage networks.

None that I have found to date. For features that we were looking to implement, the team guided us to them or helped us by getting them on their feature roadmap.

Daniel H.
IT Manager in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Software, lots of features, easy to manage

Kommentare: One of our main goals was to
Also since the start of 2020, we were easily able to put up employee-safety notices, concerning covid.

Once you get the hang of it, TTV is easy to use, and has a lot of potential. The program allows basically all media to be pushed to your device pool on-demand. I've been able to display covid safety notices, company notices, warnings about downtime, celebrations of company success. The support team are excellent. Even though we're in different time-zones, they always help me out when I ask, and they'll reach out to me with product updates, new features etc.

Onboarding was time-consuming because of the amount of devices I have, however I haven't had much trouble with devices since.

Patrick S.
Administrator in Deutschland
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and valuable digital signage solution

Kommentare: The easy setup, the high quality of output and the ease of use at a fair price convinced us of the product.

- Ease of use - Very easy display setup with countless options - Produces professional looking results - Canva Integration bridges the missing integrated editor - Nice and easy to use apps for different standard use cases

- Canva Integration is a good way. However, you need to integrate another software to produce more creative charts. The exporting process slows down the workflow. Especially when texts are used in Canva layouts, small adjustments are delayed considerably due to the required handover between the two programs. - Apps are really simple. This makes operation very easy. On the other hand it reduces the possibilities a lot. One would want to see much more options for designing and manipulating the output of the apps. - Labels in apps really should be editable. Without this feature most apps are unusable for non-english locations

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OnSign TV, ScreenCloud, Play Digital Signage und NoviSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TelemetryTV: - Easy of use - Output quality of apps - Price - Player option via android / nvidia shield tv

Antwort von TelemetryTV

Hi Patrick, thanks a lot for your review! I wanted to mention that, just this week, we released our Language Localization feature that allows you to update the Language on an account or a device level to change the labels in your apps to your preferred language.

Jared M.
Vendor Relations in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible, intuitive and feature-rich digital display platform

The TelemetryTV user experience is excellent for content deployment and admin functions for our lobby displays. We were able to easily customize the interface exactly to our brand and franchisees needs. The support team is always prompt with responses. Each time I have reached out with a questions or concern they quickly found solutions and followed up. Training new end users is straightforward and supported by top-notch documentation on the TelemetryTV website

In the future I would like to see a TelemetryTV app where our end users can create/edit playlists and content from their cell phones. I understand that competitors are not offering this either.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ScreenCloud

Warum TelemetryTV gewählt wurde: Price point. Ability to customize end user functions. Quick deployment of content.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TelemetryTV: Value, customization, exemplary support

Joseph M.
IT Specialist in USA

Excellent Signage

Kommentare: Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mvix Digital Signage

Warum TelemetryTV gewählt wurde: Cost, Support, and reliability.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TelemetryTV: Cost, User Interface, Ease of Use and Customization Options.

Tony G.
Network Technician in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Telemetry in Schools

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our organization consists of multiple sites, the furthest spanning 70 miles apart. The ability to remotely access all of the devices, their content, and the ability to override that content and mange users and groups from a single point of access is critical to the productivity of our technology department.

In today's world the ability to access management software with the simplicity of opening a web browser and navigating to the website from anywhere at any time is key to providing the real-time distribution of information that is expected by consumers.

Updates to the system are made frequently. Which is a good thing because the updates continually improve the user experience, but often causes frustration among users when they can't find a feature because the "look" and "feel" has changed since their last use.

Steven K.
Operations Manager in USA

Great software with a simple interface

Able to quickly build detailed signs. Great add on technology with apps

Calendar interface took some getting used too.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OptiSigns

Network Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A hassle free Digital Signage solution

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Managing a large amount of screens in an educational environment.

After experiencing reliability issues and poor support with our existing Digital Signage solution, I decided it was time to invest in something different. After trialling a couple of solutions I came across Telemetry TV, I am so glad I did! Telemetry TV is very simple to setup, easy to administrate and allows you to deploy rich content to your screens in no time. I really like being able to see snapshots of what my screens are doing in real-time, overrides, the multitude of app integrations and most of all the instantaneous screen updates once a playlist is updated.

I love this product but TelemetryTV please create an Admin app for turning on overrides and making changes on the go.

Jennifer W.
Canadian Sales Mgr in USA
Landwirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AgXplore University

Kommentare: We had some kinks to work out, but finally got them worked out, for the most part ran smooth.

Different options for platforms to choose from.

Only can be downloaded app for Windows 10 or higher, so users could not download the app, and it can't be downloaded on an iPad or smartphone

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Teachable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TelemetryTV: Not sure, we tried them both out.

Keith E.
Marketing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Long Time User

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I cannot say enough positive things regarding TelemetryTV. I used them when I worked in education and brought the same quality products with me now in the world of healthcare.

Setting up and deploying devices are ridiculously easy and even the setup which needs to be done on the network backend is minimal.

There have been some bugs with apps but customer service and the development team addresses anything found quickly.