Über SocialBook

Prüfe die Leistung deines Influencerkanals, erhalte detaillierte demografische Daten deiner Zielgruppe und erstelle deine eigenen Influencerlisten.

Erfahre mehr über SocialBook

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu SocialBook

3,3
3,8
4,0

SocialBook hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SocialBook bereits verwendet?

Manager Strategic Partnerships in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Kommentare: My overall experience is pretty good, I know there's things that you might prefer differently but they can meet your expectation quickly if you provide useful feedback to them.

Before using SocialBook, I have never thought I could find all sort of data for potential influencers that I want them to promote my product. This product helped me greatly during my search to locate the right candidate for my e-commerce clients.

Sometime, it could take a while to get the result.

Antwort von Boostinsider

We use all real-time data and AI to calculate all the influencer data, so it might take some times to load the result. But we are continually trying to optimize the algorithm to make it faster.

Erick
Marketing in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software and support

Kommentare: The SocialBook team has been great at listening to our pain points and requests and quickly implementing them in the software. The software is robust, but what really makes SocialBook shine is its customer support. Thanks!

This software lets implement all our influencer marketing campaigns with ease. It helps not only with discovery and contacting influencers, but also tracking campaign performance.

I wish the tracking tool and discovery tool were accessible through one portal.

Antwort von Boostinsider

Thank you very much! Erick! It's a pleasure to work with clients like you. Appreciate your excellent review and feedback! We will continue working hard to make you successful in influencer marketing!

Hossamudin
Hossamudin
Founder in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good Youtube marketing companion, but not the best!

Kommentare: I'm not sure but it is neutral.

As someone with over 6 years experience In youtube, I tried almost all tools related to youtube growth. This one is kinda special in providing a lot of data. Moreover, the customer support is helpful; they respond, but they take time to make real action, but it could be normal as the changes required are big. I also liked the link management feature, I hope they allow for a custom domain.

Well, so the User interface is not that good. I hope they will improve it. I found few bugs, and reported them, so if they're fixed it is fine, if not then it has several glitches. Moreover, the evaluation of data done is unclear how they're done (for example, ranking a video based on what?) It conflicts with evaluations from other tools like VidiQ for example.

Kobe
CMO in Japan

Good Product.

Kommentare: Sweet experience. Helpful for us new users developing new markets. In all, a nice and helpful tool. Good work guys!

Easy to use. Easy to filter useful information.

Some detailed features need to be added like bulk operation, deleting duplicates or so.

Julie
Registered Acupuncturist and Founder in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

I only recommend this to make professional thumbnails for your YouTube Channel

Kommentare: Again I would just use it for designing the thumbnail for all my new videos. I would stick with Youtube studio or tubebuddy for other features.

This softward is great for making consistently professional thumbnails for your YouTube Channel. One of the features is offers is to save thumbnail designs. I also do like that it recommends/imports/manages tags for your videos, to help with the SEO.

The rest of the features are pretty much useless compared to competitors. It also offers instagram features, however it is not accurate in its findings, and using instagram analytics is free, and 100% accurate. It has a background remover for photos, but again the quality of it is poor.

Jan
Director in Deutschland
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nice features, but very unreliable

Kommentare: I think the software has some potential, but reliability issues definitely must be resolved first. Especially if they want customers to pay for their service.

The software offers some really nice and unique features and overall looks very nice to use.

Unfortunately, the software is extremely unreliable. We continously ran into issues, error messages and other kinds of bugs when using it. Even after paying for credits in order to request some reports, report creation was not possible due to some JSON error. Additionally, their Chrome plugin was offline and not available on the Chrome Store for quite some time.