Great Tool

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Manager Strategic Partnerships
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience is pretty good, I know there's things that you might prefer differently but they can meet your expectation quickly if you provide useful feedback to them.

Vorteile: Before using SocialBook, I have never thought I could find all sort of data for potential influencers that I want them to promote my product. This product helped me greatly during my search to locate the right candidate for my e-commerce clients.

Nachteile: Sometime, it could take a while to get the result.

von Boostinsider an 14.2.2019

We use all real-time data and AI to calculate all the influencer data, so it might take some times to load the result. But we are continually trying to optimize the algorithm to make it faster.

Amazing software and support

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Erick P.
Marketing
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The SocialBook team has been great at listening to our pain points and requests and quickly implementing them in the software. The software is robust, but what really makes SocialBook shine is its customer support. Thanks!

Vorteile: This software lets implement all our influencer marketing campaigns with ease. It helps not only with discovery and contacting influencers, but also tracking campaign performance.

Nachteile: I wish the tracking tool and discovery tool were accessible through one portal.

von Boostinsider an 28.2.2019

Thank you very much! Erick! It's a pleasure to work with clients like you. Appreciate your excellent review and feedback! We will continue working hard to make you successful in influencer marketing!

Good Product.

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Kobe Z.
CMO

Kommentare: Sweet experience. Helpful for us new users developing new markets. In all, a nice and helpful tool. Good work guys!

Vorteile: Easy to use. Easy to filter useful information.

Nachteile: Some detailed features need to be added like bulk operation, deleting duplicates or so.