Filtern nach:

3.7/5
    3.3/5
    3.5/5

Über BrightLocal

BrightLocal's platform provides local search solutions through Reputation Manager, Local Search Audit, and Citation Tracker.

Erfahre mehr über BrightLocal

10 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Internet Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2019

"A Wonderful Supplement to SEO"

Vorteile: BrightLocal is a pretty simple platform to use - just enter your business information, and sit back as local directories and website listings are created for your business! Considering that this is an essential piece to SEO services, it's something that we've come to rely on to quickly, accurately, and efficiently create numerous local listings and directories for a number of businesses. It's simple to update the citations, too, in the case that a phone number or address changes.

Nachteile: There are a couple of small inconveniences that can sometimes detract from the handiness of this platform. Some directories that are set up for you require email verification - going through the BrightLocal email that is automatically set up for each business and searching for that verification email can be tedious, especially when this is a process that you must complete for multiple businesses or clients.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Steven J.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"Excellent Product for SEO"

Kommentare: It's been very pleasant. Their team is very receptive. They are in the UK so timing has been a challenge, but not too bad!

Vorteile: It's a one stop shop for our agency's SEO needs. We can track the local listings and technical on-site SEO.

Nachteile: Setting up an account as an agency has been a bit convoluted and difficult to navigate. It's been months and we're still working through set up.

von BrightLocal an 29.7.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Steven!

It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience with the team so far and that our tools are so useful for your agency.

We'd like to help you to finish getting set up so your account manager is going to contact you directly as you're on a custom plan.

We appreciate it can sometimes be difficult for multilocation clients to be set up, so to help with this we offer Agency Discovery Calls, Enterprise Discovery Calls and Live Group Demos which can all be booked here: https://www.brightlocal.com/free-online-demo/

We do appreciate that timing is important and we strive to provide as much cover across as many timezones as possible. Our Support team currently operates across 5 countries, and over 95% of our inquiries are responded to on the same day.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything at all.

Many thanks
Heather - BrightLocal Customer Success team

• Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Alex W.
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"Great tool for managing local business info online"

Kommentare: I use this regularly to manage my clients local rankings and reviews and citations. It has saved me a great deal of time especially for multiple clients.

Vorteile: It has some great tools that I use for my local clients, especially with Google my Business. The rankings and audit tools have saved me a lot of time

Nachteile: I wish it was a little less expensive or they had a pricing tier between the Multi-Business and SEO Pro.

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Digital Marketing Associate
  • Bewertet am 24.12.2019

"One of the best SEO tool for local SEO."

Kommentare: One of the best tool to use for local Seo and managing local business.

Vorteile: Makes you work easy and help you solve NAP as well as other local SEO issues.

Nachteile: Although the software is highly accurate, some times it shows GMB errors or issues.

• Bewertet am 24.12.2019
Caleb A.
Co-owner
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2019

"80% data inaccuracy. 0% customer service."

Kommentare: abismal

Vorteile: N/A none at all terrible do not consider you have been warned

Nachteile: This is a reporting tool who's data is 80%+ inaccurate. After working through many automated emails from them, my team and I finally got a meeting with our Brightlocal rep. They literally told us to go in and fix it manually for each and every client. Clearly we have no use for a reporting tool who's reporting is so aggressively wrong so we attempted to cancel our annual subscription. Here was the reply: Our rep:
"As per our Terms and Conditions:
Section 6.5) 'If you subscribe to a Subscription Service then you may cancel such Subscription Service at any time. Termination will take effect from the end of the current Subscription Service Period. Subscription Fees will not be refunded for early cancellation or any other reason'."
Basically, if you own the annual account for a day, you can't get refunded for the year, even if the product is faulty in nearly every way from a reporting perspective, contrary to what was advertised. I'm sure a representative will comment on this rating and claim that they "taught us how to correct this issue and how to identify reporting mistakes" so here is my preemptive rebuttal: A. - Going in regularly to correct reporting issues completely eliminates the purpose of having a reporting tool. We were not made aware of the potential for reporting inaccuracies until after we were annual customers. B. - With client facing white label reporting, I might be able to identify and ignore faulty information but my client certainly won't.

von BrightLocal an 18.11.2019

Hi Caleb

I'm Myles, BrightLocal's CEO.

I'm very sorry that you had such a frustrating experience.

Our policy is not to refund fees, however, we offer a free 14-day trial which typically gives customers long enough to evaluate our service, and most sign up for a monthly plan (not annual) which means they can leave any time. I have spoken to my Head of Support and discussed your case, and we will refund your payment in full as a gesture of goodwill.

We put a huge amount of effort and resources into data accuracy but the data isn't always 100% correct for a few reasons. We grab data from over 400 sites and many of these sites don't have APIs so we have to scrape the data. Many sites are not well structured which makes finding listings tricky. I won't go into the detail but long story short, finding listings isn't an exact science.

I would really like the chance to talk 1-1 so I can apologize personally; I have emailed you directly.

Thanks
Myles

Charles T.
Local SEO Specialist
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2019

"Basic use for business"

Kommentare: Overall experience is fair. Some customer service has been better than others. And, reporting tools and white-label reports are great. Would be better with some basic 24/7 tracking element that did not require the running of a report.

Vorteile: The support team has been for the most part very helpful when an issue has occurred. I like the ability to use Rank Checker and the Citation Tracking elements in the same software.

Nachteile: One of the worst aspects of BrightLocal is that they run the software based partly on cost occurring when a report is run. I understand this model; however, if you do not run a report, there are no metrics seeable for the keywords you are tracking. You can only look from the specific time of the newest report to the specific time of the oldest report.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Danielle O.
Technical SEO Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2019

"Great tool for local marketing/SEO"

Kommentare: Has been great for citation building use, especially for our local SEO clients.

Vorteile: - Great for easy citation building (feels more adaptable than WhiteSpark say).
- There are several features i.e. rankings tracking/SEO audits etc. We're simply using the citation building tool, but there's far more that the software can do.

Nachteile: - Dashboards can be a little confusing - you definitely need to spend some time navigating your way around the platform and the tools it offers in order to get the best from it!

von BrightLocal an 20.12.2019

Hi Danielle,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us, we appreciate it.
It's great to hear that you're finding Citation Builder to be such a useful feature.
We offer a live group demo which helps to navigate around the dashboard so please do feel free to sign up for this. Our Support team are also on hand 23 hours/5 days a week to help as needed.

Myles - BrightLocal CEO

• Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Associate
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2019

"An Effective Tool For Citation Building"

Vorteile: BrightLocal makes it easy to build one of the most essential pillars of SEO - citations. We primarily use BrightLocal to create citations for our clients across various directories. It's a perk to be able to select preferred citations by their impact, what kind of validation they require, and whether or not they're a local directory.

Nachteile: On an uncommon occasion, we'll receive a citation from BrightLocal that was input incorrectly, such as an incorrect phone number. These types of errors are very uncommon, but it does mean that we need to be careful about double checking the citations that are created for us, which reduces the efficiency that comes with using a platform like this.

von BrightLocal an 20.12.2019

Thank you for reviewing us and for your feedback, we really do appreciate it.

It's fantastic to hear that we have been able to make your work easier for you in building citations.

Please do get in touch with the team if you ever notice errors - this does happen on occasion due to human error, but it should be a rare occurrence so we will always take this seriously and look into what we can do to rectify the situation.

Many thanks
Myles - BrightLocal CEO

• Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Rhen W.
Co-Owner

"YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"

Kommentare: Unsatisfied

Vorteile: I don't have anything positive to say about my experience

Nachteile: "Subscription Fees will not be refunded for early cancellation or any other reason" is their policy. This includes if you purchased the yearly plan and used their software for 1 minute, hour, or day... you will not get a refund, whether you are satisfied or likely not. We moved on from BrightLocal because we want our product to scale with us, and the only way to resolve inaccurate data displayed to our client-facing dashboard is to fix it manually. They only make sure the information displayed is accurate if you have an Enterprise plan. They claimed that I was misinterpreting the data (not true at all), but then went on to say no platform is 100% accurate, so which one is it...?

von BrightLocal an 18.11.2019

Hi Rhen

I'm Myles, BrightLocal's CEO.
I'm very sorry that you had such a frustrating experience.
Our policy is not to refund fees, however, we have refunded your payment in full as a gesture of goodwill.

We put a huge amount of effort and resources into data accuracy but the data isn't always 100% correct for a few reasons. I won't go into the detail here but long story short, finding listings isn't an exact science.

All customers have access to the same technology, but Enterprise customers have access to an account manager who can assist them when there is an issue.

We provide training, education, and support to every customer so they really understand how to get the best out of BrightLocal. It's clear that you would have liked more support than you received and I will be discussing this with our Head of Support and what more we can do moving forward.

Thanks
Myles

Brendon R.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2019

"SEO Tools"

Kommentare: The is a great product, overall. Very insightful.

Vorteile: I like that the program is easy to learn. The column on the left makes it easy to sort through data and customize our different locations.

Nachteile: I don't like that it's difficult to update the ranking settings after you have created a report. (ie. changing how often the report runs)

• Bewertet am 21.3.2019