Über BrightLocal

Die BrightLocal-Plattform bietet lokale Suchlösungen über Reputation Manager, Local Search Audit und Citation Tracker.

Erfahre mehr über BrightLocal

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie BrightLocal bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Johnny B.
Johnny B.
Business Development Advisor in USA

Audit GMB & Reputation like a Pro!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: With BrightLocal I'm able to provide a customer-facing report that is branded and proves the quality of my work. Accountability is everything in my industry. Actionable decisions for reputation and brand management with monthly updates on effectiveness, to put it simply, makes me look like a boss.

I love the Rank Tracker (Geo Grid) and the GMB report for keyword rank tracking. This software provides a full picture of the pros and cons of my digital footprint and my competitors. With that I'm able to take make smart decisions on marketing and SEO. - The customer support is hands down the best. I had an issue with finding the CID for a service area business and [SENSITIVE CONTENT], (their Senior Customer Success Executive) not only assisted me by correcting my error but she also recorded her screen and sent me a video that I can reference. "Teach a man to fish!" as they say. You can't ask for more than that. I really appreciate BrightLocal...and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

I've used BrightLocal for many years now and they have evolved with the ever change landscape of SEO and kept up with the needs of the industry. Google doesn't make it easy...but BrightLocal is a stable part of my monthly workflow. No complaints here.

vor 6 Tagen

Wow!! Thanks for the awesome review Johnny, it's absolutely lovely to read! It's amazing that the team has gone above and beyond to resolve any potential issues. They're always on hand should you need any further assistance. It's great to be working with you, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Tj R.
Director of SEO & Strategy in USA

The best Local SEO software available

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been an easy transition from Moz. The team at BrightLocal have been remarkably helpful every step of the way.

I've tested a lot of SEO tools and have never been as thrilled about a feature set as when we started using BrightLocal. Today, we couldn't operate our agency without it. And the pricing is unbelievable.

I only have one complaint. The review acquisition feature, Get Reviews, requires our clients to login to a dashboard when entering their customer information. Other tools have a "magic link" we can just send to our clients to enter customer data into a web form, which makes it much easier. That being said, those other tools are about 5x as expensive!

Mark V.
Mark V.
Director in Schweden

An Utter Scam

1 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: An utter nightmare! Thanks to them my business is at the verge of collapse! I wish I'd never came across these utter incompetents!

Absolutely Nothing! I wish they would never exist as they have only ruined my business!!!! I was flourishing before meeting these cowboys!

They have shut down my account while 7 campaigns were running, and this was due to a fact where they could not understand my basic business need and kept making their point! At Brightlocal is either their way, or your account get shut! No signs of refund at all! The utter shame of the tech industry in 2022. The exact meaning of Scam!

vor 6 Tagen

Hi Mark, I'm sorry that you have had a bad experience; this is never the outcome that we want for any of our customers. During a Citation Builder campaign we flagged a potential issue, offering several options for how to proceed. You were not happy with these options & made several requests to close your account & to receive refunds for all campaigns. We granted this as a gesture of goodwill and provided receipts. We hoped this would resolve the issue, however, it is clear that you are still unhappy. We asked what further actions you would like us to take and have received no further suggestions from you, only threats. Please note you have not lost account access; we turned off your automatic subscription renewal, believing this to be what you wanted. You still have full access to your account and all data for the remainder of this billing cycle & if you wish to, you may reactivate it from within your account, which will mean that there is no disruption in service. Thank you

Michael S.
Michael S.
Executive VP Strategy & Innovation in USA

Indespensible

Kommentare: The experience has been a five star experience. It's a great resource that's easy to use, with excellent support, and very competitively priced.

The software has nearly everything needed to review, analyze and build Local SEO and digital marketing strategies. This is the first time I've used a tool that covers +90% of our needs. It's easy to setup and use, especially with the extensive and well formed support and training videos and articles provided. Top that off with quick and personal support through calls and chat, and this is a real winner for our organization and customers.

BrightLocal is a multifaceted set of tools, and initially it was challenging understanding what features are included in the plan vs what were paid add-on tools. Add to the complexity a credit system for reporting and other features and understanding the costs can seems nearly impossible until you begin to use the tools. More keyword research tools would be helpful. Adding more niche review sources would also be helpful.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Michael. It's been really great to read your kind words, and I'm pleased you've been able to incorporate BrightLocal into your strategy so well. That being said, the feedback is always really important too and I'm sorry to hear there was a bit of a learning curve when getting started with pricing and credits. We do have a great team on hand to help, and you're welcome to email, book a call or live chat with the team when required. We've recently launched a free academy too, and you'll find a lot of your questions may be answered there. We've also launched a course dedicated to keyword research so please take a look! As always, if there's anything else you need please get in touch with the team. It's great to be working with you. Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Joseph J.
Joseph J.
Director of SEO in USA

A Wonderful Local SEO Platform for the Cost

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We've been using BrightLocal for about 1 year now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

BrightLocal offers incredible details at the base account level. Having additional credits provides further great insights that allow us to see rank changes easier. Primarily, the Citation Builder and management tools are key to our campaigns. They save us a lot of time when it comes to building and cleaning up NAP information.

It can be a bit tricky to navigate the dashboard. You get lost since there are so many features and tools at your disposal. Along with this, the system can be slow or inaccurate in findings when it comes to sourcing citations.

vor 6 Tagen

Thank you for reviewing BrightLocal! It's lovely to read your comments. I am sorry to hear you've found the dashboard a little tricky to navigate, we have some great resources to help (such as our academy and help centre) so I'd recommend taking a look at those. Having said that, we're working on some awesome improvements we hope to launch soon so watch this space :) Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Ahmed A.
Managing Director in UK

Great tool for local SEO

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I offer a free detailed audit. The detailed audit report is pretty impressive. Later on, in the meeting I elaborate on various parts of the report which helps build up the customer's confidence level and most of the times they sign up for our services.

The local search grid is my most favourite.

Sometimes it does not pick up the existing citations correctly. Need improved AI.

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Ahmed, Thank you for taking the time to review BrightLocal. It's lovely to hear the Local Search Grid tool is your favorite! If you've spotted any issues with existing citations please do get in touch with the support team, they are more than happy to assist! Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Greg J.

Bright Local Makes Local SEO Easy

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been very positive and the more I use it the more I like it.

I honestly think the reporting is awesome and it is not really a feature that BL is known for even though it is better than a lot of software that is designed just for reporting.

Load time is a little slow and on the first of the month reporting is delayed.

vor 2 Tagen

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of BrightLocal. It's great to hear you've been enjoying the reporting features! I am sorry to hear about reporting delays and we have had a number of behind-the-scenes improvements recently to help with speed. If you do have any questions, please get in touch with the team! Many Thanks, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Ray B.
Owner in Kanada
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A great product with a great team behind it.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: BrightLocal has given me the ability to track my and my client's online resources, find and fix potential issues, and track what improvements have the most impact. On top of this being a valuable product, BrightLocal is reasonably priced and has an excellent support team that is knowledgeable and willing to help in any way possible.

This software is easy to use and continuously growing and improving.

Using this software on a mobile device can be difficult.

vor 6 Tagen

Hi Ray, Thank you for the great review! I appreciate the feedback RE: mobile optimisation, although it's not something we currently provide it's certainly food for thought. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

John M.
John M.
Ownner in UK

Great Service & products at a fair price

Kommentare: Great

I have always used BrightLocal for citation creation and also citation tracking as their prices are extremely good value. However, what sets BrightLocal apart from other citation providers s their great support team. I have sometimes made mistakes in my submissions and Bright Local have always picked these up and paused the project until I could make changes. In effect insurance against costly mistakes. The new Local Grid Search is a tool I have recently been working with and again a great price for the service.

keeping p with improvements can be hard.

letzten Monat

Thanks for the lovely review John, I really appreciate you taking the time to write this! I'm sorry to hear you've found keeping up with improvements hard, our marketing team will always mail out to customers when we make updates to the tools. I'd recommend joining our newsletter if you haven't already. If you need any assistance, just get in touch. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Michael F.
Michael F.
Founder in USA

Love, love, love Bright Local

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Our experience has been exceptional. There have been a few errors that they caught on our behalf. If it wasn’t for the team at Bright Local, we would have fallen short in delivering for our customers. I have used customer support out of variety of occasions and they are always responsive.

We used Bright Local for all of our data aggregator submissions and citations. They have perfected the process it make it extremely easy to implement. I’ve used a variety of other services, but this is most comprehensive, and easy to use.

Many features provided in addition to our core use. I wish I had more time to explore them.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the glowing review, Michael! I'm really glad you've been enjoying our Citation Builder service! The team is on hand if you want some more help getting to grips with the other features. It's great to be working with you, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Casey L.

Bright Local for Agencies

Kommentare: So far so good, we are a new user switching over from SEMrush and have had an initial onboarding discussion with a soon follow up call. We had inadvertently used up all of our credits by not setting things up properly and they credited those to us so that we could start over. Will know more in a month or so after the data accumulates.

Easy to set up multiple clients and the reports seem to be good so far.

Limitations on reputation piece and extra cost to use the keyword grid

vor 5 Monaten

Hey Casey, Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It's great to read your comments and I'm glad you've found the tools easy to use. You'll be pleased to hear we include credits for our Local Search Grid tool in each of the plans, and additional credits are available at a reasonable cost should you ever need more. If you do have any further feedback about the limitations discovered on the Reputation Manager tool please do get in touch with our support team. We always appreciate feedback and ultimately it's our customers that help us in plotting our next features. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Megan R.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy Onboarding and Navigating

Kommentare: From the multiple initial calls, where [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took the extra time to answer all of my questions during my free trial, to the success call I had with Ian, I have been thoroughly impressed with the professionalism, attention to detail, and focus on my success using their product. I'm thrilled with the experience so far, and excited to see how this product will elevate our business.

I can provide my clients with a simple dashboard to view their digital presence in one easy location. For that feature alone it was worth it for me. I also loved the pitch deck that was provided. As a Marketing agency, having a starting point when talking about these incredible features and their benefits to our customers, a pitch deck was crucial to the success of quickly launching these services.

The backend is a little clunky. For instance, it would be great on the Clients and Locations dashboard to be able to easily view the agency dashboard and the white-label dashboard without all of the extra clicks. It's still a great product, so I don't mind the extra clicks, but streamlining some of the views would be a great bonus.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Megan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I'm glad to hear BrightLocal has been crucial in the success of your agency and that you've enjoyed so many of our additional features. I'm thrilled that our team has been so supportive and professional throughout the process too. Thank you also for your feedback regarding streamlining certain areas of the dashboard. We really appreciate your comments. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch with the team. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Victor P.
Flat Tire Change Near Me in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Most honest company I have done business with in a long time

Kommentare: I was absolutely amazed at the knowledge and help the staff gave me. I did tons of research and found this to be the MOST honest and affordable company offering these services. They have several free tools which brought me to their site and then they EVEN offer a free trial. Now you KNOW this business is honest and legit if they can offer a free trial and not worry if you will stick around. That is confidence knowing they have what you want at a GREAT price.

The absolute best thing about the software is the staff that walks you through it honestly. When just looking at the surface it doesn't look like much, but when you really dive into it. It offers SO MUCH for the price I am just amazed.

I am mad at myself I didn't talk to support sooner and really dive in when I first came across this business. Oh my goodness the time and money that could have been saved or reinvested. But I am happy I know now.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Victor, Wow! Thank you for your fantastic review! It's great to hear you've had such an excellent experience, especially with our team. We certainly pride ourselves on being as open and honest with our customers as possible so I'm so happy you've noticed! Our support team are here to guide you through anything you need assistance with so please don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything else! Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Scott H.
Scott H.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Long Time User & Fan

Kommentare: To some degree or other we've used all the different toolsets, and every single local business we've worked with has been entered into the system. For some we've used limited items, like citation building and tracking, and for others we've used the whole suite. The improvements over the years have been impressive, with white label dashboard a few years ago, right up to the recent local rankings grid reports.

The ease of setup when entering a new client is probably my favorite feature, the way you can literally utilize every tool in the shed during a clean click through process.

The fact that their "Citation Checker" shows an ever growing number, and displays a chart giving a false impression of growth when the old citations may no longer exist. When a citation no longer exists, it should come off the report just like a lost link would. The Google Analytics integration is also very basic, and it would be nice to have more data options, but for a basic customer dashboard it's okay. It's going to need an update soon, since new businesses are defaulting to GA4 and I dont think this integrates

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Scott, Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear you've found the tools easy to use. You'll be pleased to know every time the Citation Tracker report is re-run we search for any listings that can no longer be reached (for instance; if they return a 404 error). These will then be removed from the report, and you'll see an alert of this at the top of the report page. Thank you for your feedback regarding Google Analytics, our developers are currently working on the integration with GA4 and we hope for this to be available in the near future. I'm glad you've noticed our improvements over the years, we've been working hard to provide better tools for our customers. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team if there's anything else. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Toni T.

Great Platform! Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall I like BrightLocal and as of right now, I don't think anyone out there can beat the price and/or options available in the platform. It's a very useful service and their customer service is top notch. You can't go wrong with them at all!

Once you get used to all the things you can do with BrightLocal and how everything works, it's super easy to set up an account and run every report you can think of. This truly is what I'd call an "all-in-one" platform because you can do so much with it. Keep in mind, I used to be a Yext partner and quickly realized the outcome of each account would be riddled with mistakes. For example, despite the info I would create for a client, the Yext system would change stuff: if an address was 1234 Anywhere Street, Yext might output it on some directories as 1234 Anywhere St. so there was no consistency. I also realized that Yext is simply an overlay - if you cancel your Yext account, you lose your citations. With BrightLocal, all the citations created are yours - or your clients'. It's permanent.

I feel there is a LOT of info to deal with. So many reports you can run with so much data. One thing I struggle with is knowing HOW to explain the data to a client. I don't 100% know what all the things on a report mean so how can I advise my clients?

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for your great review Toni! We work hard to ensure we're providing the best value to customers. We've recently launched the new BrightLocal Academy which I know will help you with understanding our reports. Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Carlos A.

Simple yet robust. An excellent investment for any digital agency supporting local SEO.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: When we first started with Brightlocal we worked directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I always appreciated his genuine character and hard work in supporting his clients. Today, they have a good support team, people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (customer success team) who are always timely and detailed in responding to our support requests.

While there are many pros, overall - for me, the Whitelabel features equip an agency like ours to utilize the tools/reporting to the benefit of the clients we serve. We have used many tools since our inception, and we are confident BrightLocal remains at the top. They are always working hard at improving their toolset, and I get excited every time they launch a new feature, like a kid going into the candy store.

No cons, per say. Requesting more white-label tools to increase lead gen, over and about the site audit would be great. They are growing quickly, and in that come some issues here and there, but that is to be expected. I know they have the best interest of their clients in mind, so we roll through the issues together.

letztes Jahr

Hey Carlos, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. It's great to hear you've noticed we've been working hard to improve the tools. We really do value all customer feedback, it's incredibly important to us! I'm glad you've been making use of the Whitelabel feature and thank you also for the feedback regarding the ability to add more customizability to the Lead Generation Widget, this is certainly something for us to consider for future changes. Don't hesitate to get back in touch with the team if you need any further help at all. Best Wishes, Myles- BrightLocal CEO

Jonny C.
Jonny C.
SEO Executive in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good option for start-up Agencies or Freelancers

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Whilst it may not be perfect, for those of us starting out on our own this is a very inexpensive way of collating and tracking all the data we need to report to clients on a monthly basis.

BrightLocal is inexpensive for the features it provides, which allows you to track a lot of SEO metrics in once place. This makes it really handy for tracking and reporting purposes. Their local citations also allow quick link building options when required. White-label reporting options also gives you quick access to download user friendly and well displayed ranking and brand data to send to your clients, branded with your own logo. This is a real time-saver if you cannot afford some of the more expensive SEO products.

The reporting options could do with some additional customisation. Whilst you can white-label and add your own branding, the actual data that is presented is fairly linear. For example, you can only compare rankings to one point in time, and can't compare both starting rankings and month-on-month in the same report. If you opt to use their lead-generator audit tool be aware it uses a credits system. This runs out fast depending on how you set it up, so I don't personally believe it's a viable source of generating leads.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us Jonny. It's great to hear you've had a positive experience, especially the fact we've been able to save you time! I appreciate the comments regarding our reporting options and the ability to do more report comparisons, this is something for us to consider for future improvements. I'm sorry you've not found the Agency Lead Widget suitable for your needs though, additional credits are available and we do try and keep these at a low price to ensure they're cost-effective for our customers. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Steven J.
Steven J.
Marketing Manager in USA

Excellent Product for SEO

Kommentare: It's been very pleasant. Their team is very receptive. They are in the UK so timing has been a challenge, but not too bad!

It's a one stop shop for our agency's SEO needs. We can track the local listings and technical on-site SEO.

Setting up an account as an agency has been a bit convoluted and difficult to navigate. It's been months and we're still working through set up.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Steven! It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience with the team so far and that our tools are so useful for your agency. We'd like to help you to finish getting set up so your account manager is going to contact you directly as you're on a custom plan. We appreciate it can sometimes be difficult for multilocation clients to be set up, so to help with this we offer Agency Discovery Calls, Enterprise Discovery Calls and Live Group Demos which can all be booked here: https://www.brightlocal.com/free-online-demo/ We do appreciate that timing is important and we strive to provide as much cover across as many timezones as possible. Our Support team currently operates across 5 countries, and over 95% of our inquiries are responded to on the same day. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything at all. Many thanks Heather - BrightLocal Customer Success team

Bill S.
Partner in USA

Monitor your SEO efforts for your clients, and report progress

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We love the reporting, the ease of adding or revising reports for clients, and the benefits to the client's SEO rankings.

We get a generous quota of reports each month, white labeled, and automatically sent to our clients showing how their websites are performing compared to their competitors. This is all in addition to getting our clients' listings higher in SEO rankings and into Google's "map pack"

We have sometimes seen audits pick up the wrong business in a comparative audit, but BrightLocal has always fixed these promptly when we reported it.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the review! It's great to read your kind comments. I'm sorry to hear the Local Search Audit has reported on the wrong business. This can sometimes happen if there is a business in the same area with the same name. We use a number of methods to determine if the business found during searches is the business in your report, but sometimes one can slip through the net due to the similarities mentioned above. I'm really glad the team were able to help, and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any help at all. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Lance C.
Marketing Strategist in Kanada

Bright Local gives me the tools I need to succeed as a digital marketing agency

Kommentare: Their systems are good. Their pricing is good. They provide a lot of information on using their system and building your business—10 out of 10 on that one. A SAAS company these days needs to provide strong and quick support. I use other SAAS providers, and they have an awesome phone and screen-sharing support. Recently Bright Local has really improved their phone support. Keep it up.

The features I use the most are 1) Their review management system gives me a great tool to use with my clients 2) Their citations program is the best I have seen. (and I have reviewed them all) 3) I'm looking forward to working with their local marketing system. My clients are Canadian Real Estate Agents and they all work in their local market.

They have had some issues with their access to support. I used to take 7-14 days to book a 1 on1 call, now I can book them in 1-2 days. The support on these calls is very good. Their "live chat" feature is usually inaccessible as they turn it off during non-office hours and when their staff are busy. I recommended that they get more staff to monitor and serve their clients through chat. These days SAAS providers need to provide quick/instant service. As business owners, we are very busy and need answers and help quickly.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Lance, Thanks for taking the time to write this review of BrightLocal. It's lovely to hear you've been enjoying the software and found the pricing to be good. I'm glad you've made the most of our phone support and that you can see we've been working hard to improve this. I am sorry to hear you've had to wait for a call in the past, during our busier times the wait may be slightly longer, however over the past few months we've been working on this. In regards to our Live Chat, although we try to make this available to all customers, you're right that during the busier hours availability depends on our individual agents. You can always leave us a message we'll follow up with you promptly. This feedback is very important to us though and we very much appreciate your comments. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Internet, Selbstständig

BrightLocal for Quality and Price

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is satisfactory.

Citation Management, Rankings, GBP, Reputation Management - affordable and accurate all in one place SEO management software

No backlink monitoring system yet available for managing / getting backlinks

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review BrightLocal. As I'm sure you're aware, we're always looking for ways to improve, so your feedback is appreciated. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Zack F.
CEO in USA

BrightLocal is my favorite Local Search tool.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: BrightLocal is my favorite local search tool. It compiles most of the important data I'm looking for when it comes to search in one location and is relatively inexpensive when it comes to local search tools.

BrightLocal search ranking features are clean and easy to use. Really makes it easy to show clients how they are doing.

You can't have more than one search location attached to a report, you have to create a separate "Location" and run another report. Can get taxing on search credits after a while.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review Zack! It's lovely to read your wonderful praise. I appreciate the feedback, you are able to run multiple reports across different locations. I'd also recommend the Local Search Grid tool if you were looking for ranking information from multiple spots. If you do need a bit of help, just get in touch with the team! Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Andrea S.
Chief Strategist and owner in USA

BrightLocal provides the best bang for our buck.

For our local, small business marketing focus, BrightLocal provides us with all the key tools and reports we require to monitor and grow our clients' businesses successfully. Love the white-label reporting option, the detail of the reports, and how easy it is for our clients to understand them with little tweaking required on our part. Straightforward, not overly complicated, it doesn't hurt that they look very professional also. BrightLocal pricing is reasonable and their support is second-to-none! They are always improving their products, and are very open to feedback, making us feel more like partners, not just another customer. So happy we found them!

The initial set of the software could be better, and once set up, there are a few glitches here and there. It's not as intuitive as we'd hoped, but at least they provide great support and are extremely helpful.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your review Andrea. I'm really glad you've been able to use a lot of the BrightLocal features and are enjoying them too! I really appreciate the feedback regarding your initial setup, we do have a number of resources available to help such as a help center, a free academy, and a lovely support team. If you ever need any more support from the team, don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

James P.

Best Local Search Platform

Kommentare: So far they have invested a ton of time in the success of my business and helped me get everything set up and optimized to how I wanted it. The employees I have been lucky enough to engage with are great and truly enjoyable to talk to. Definitely, people, I wouldn't mind getting a drink with. It is cool to see how much they put into you to make sure you know their platform and succeed with it.

Ease of use and the amount of stacked features they offer.

I haven't found anything I don't like. There are things they can add in the future I am sure but the service is awesome.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi James, Thanks for writing your review of BrightLocal. It's great to read your comments, and I'm particularly thrilled you've found the tools easy to use. I'm glad the team has been able to help too! These are exactly the comments we strive for, so it's very much appreciated. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else! Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Noah C.
IMS in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value, Great Service

Kommentare: I have tried a couple other citation building companies and BrightLocal is by far superior. The customer service truly is great. If I need help finding more citations or if I have an issue with a campaign Bright Local support is always kind and helpful. Very kind to me indeed and never makes me feel stupid or such for not knowing something.

I like how the backend submission of a new client and campaign are made easy. All the fields are self explanatory and allow for filling in the information. Choosing citations is laid out great. You know what you are buying and what will be needed after you get the citation submission submitted. Some require phone follow up and Bright Local lets you know this. You also know the value of each submission before choosing.

Sometimes Bright Local has "lost" some of my campaigns and information. This was stressful when it happened, forcing me to fill in clients information again and check over things again and again. However, this has only happened once and once was enough.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Noah, Thanks for taking the time to write us this review, it's very much appreciated. I'm thrilled to hear you've had a great experience and enjoy using the services we offer. It's great that you've found it great value too! We do pride ourselves on our customer service, so I'm glad that it's stood out to you. I am very sorry to hear about your campaign information though, this is certainly far from the norm, but I'm glad to see this has been resolved. As always, our team are on hand should you need any further assistance. Don't hesitate to get in touch. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO