Über BrightLocal

Die BrightLocal-Plattform bietet lokale Suchlösungen über Reputation Manager, Local Search Audit und Citation Tracker.

Erfahre mehr über BrightLocal

Intuitive dashboards and no fuss integrations make the Bright Local platform very easy to use but also highly effective too.

One thing I struggle with is knowing HOW to explain the data to a client. I don't 100% know what all the things on a report mean so how can I advise my clients.

Bewertungen zu BrightLocal

4,9

BrightLocal hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 269 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BrightLocal bereits verwendet?

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long Time User & Fan

Kommentare: To some degree or other we've used all the different toolsets, and every single local business we've worked with has been entered into the system. For some we've used limited items, like citation building and tracking, and for others we've used the whole suite. The improvements over the years have been impressive, with white label dashboard a few years ago, right up to the recent local rankings grid reports.

The ease of setup when entering a new client is probably my favorite feature, the way you can literally utilize every tool in the shed during a clean click through process.

The fact that their "Citation Checker" shows an ever growing number, and displays a chart giving a false impression of growth when the old citations may no longer exist. When a citation no longer exists, it should come off the report just like a lost link would. The Google Analytics integration is also very basic, and it would be nice to have more data options, but for a basic customer dashboard it's okay. It's going to need an update soon, since new businesses are defaulting to GA4 and I dont think this integrates

Antwort von BrightLocal

Hi Scott, Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear you've found the tools easy to use. You'll be pleased to know every time the Citation Tracker report is re-run we search for any listings that can no longer be reached (for instance; if they return a 404 error). These will then be removed from the report, and you'll see an alert of this at the top of the report page. Thank you for your feedback regarding Google Analytics, our developers are currently working on the integration with GA4 and we hope for this to be available in the near future. I'm glad you've noticed our improvements over the years, we've been working hard to provide better tools for our customers. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team if there's anything else. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Casey

Bright Local for Agencies

Kommentare: So far so good, we are a new user switching over from SEMrush and have had an initial onboarding discussion with a soon follow up call. We had inadvertently used up all of our credits by not setting things up properly and they credited those to us so that we could start over. Will know more in a month or so after the data accumulates.

Easy to set up multiple clients and the reports seem to be good so far.

Limitations on reputation piece and extra cost to use the keyword grid

Antwort von BrightLocal

Hey Casey, Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It's great to read your comments and I'm glad you've found the tools easy to use. You'll be pleased to hear we include credits for our Local Search Grid tool in each of the plans, and additional credits are available at a reasonable cost should you ever need more. If you do have any further feedback about the limitations discovered on the Reputation Manager tool please do get in touch with our support team. We always appreciate feedback and ultimately it's our customers that help us in plotting our next features. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Caleb
Co-owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

80% data inaccuracy. 0% customer service.

Kommentare: abismal

N/A none at all terrible do not consider you have been warned

This is a reporting tool who's data is 80%+ inaccurate. After working through many automated emails from them, my team and I finally got a meeting with our Brightlocal rep. They literally told us to go in and fix it manually for each and every client. Clearly we have no use for a reporting tool who's reporting is so aggressively wrong so we attempted to cancel our annual subscription. Here was the reply: Our rep: "As per our Terms and Conditions: Section 6.5) 'If you subscribe to a Subscription Service then you may cancel such Subscription Service at any time. Termination will take effect from the end of the current Subscription Service Period. Subscription Fees will not be refunded for early cancellation or any other reason'." Basically, if you own the annual account for a day, you can't get refunded for the year, even if the product is faulty in nearly every way from a reporting perspective, contrary to what was advertised. I'm sure a representative will comment on this rating and claim that they "taught us how to correct this issue and how to identify reporting mistakes" so here is my preemptive rebuttal: A. - Going in regularly to correct reporting issues completely eliminates the purpose of having a reporting tool. We were not made aware of the potential for reporting inaccuracies until after we were annual customers. B. - With client facing white label reporting, I might be able to identify and ignore faulty information but my client certainly won't.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Hi Caleb I'm Myles, BrightLocal's CEO. I'm very sorry that you had such a frustrating experience. Our policy is not to refund fees, however, we offer a free 14-day trial which typically gives customers long enough to evaluate our service, and most sign up for a monthly plan (not annual) which means they can leave any time. I have spoken to my Head of Support and discussed your case, and we will refund your payment in full as a gesture of goodwill. We put a huge amount of effort and resources into data accuracy but the data isn't always 100% correct for a few reasons. We grab data from over 400 sites and many of these sites don't have APIs so we have to scrape the data. Many sites are not well structured which makes finding listings tricky. I won't go into the detail but long story short, finding listings isn't an exact science. I would really like the chance to talk 1-1 so I can apologize personally; I have emailed you directly. Thanks Myles

Executive VP Strategy & Innovation in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Indespensible

Kommentare: The experience has been a five star experience. It's a great resource that's easy to use, with excellent support, and very competitively priced.

The software has nearly everything needed to review, analyze and build Local SEO and digital marketing strategies. This is the first time I've used a tool that covers +90% of our needs. It's easy to setup and use, especially with the extensive and well formed support and training videos and articles provided. Top that off with quick and personal support through calls and chat, and this is a real winner for our organization and customers.

BrightLocal is a multifaceted set of tools, and initially it was challenging understanding what features are included in the plan vs what were paid add-on tools. Add to the complexity a credit system for reporting and other features and understanding the costs can seems nearly impossible until you begin to use the tools. More keyword research tools would be helpful. Adding more niche review sources would also be helpful.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Thank you for the review, Michael. It's been really great to read your kind words, and I'm pleased you've been able to incorporate BrightLocal into your strategy so well. That being said, the feedback is always really important too and I'm sorry to hear there was a bit of a learning curve when getting started with pricing and credits. We do have a great team on hand to help, and you're welcome to email, book a call or live chat with the team when required. We've recently launched a free academy too, and you'll find a lot of your questions may be answered there. We've also launched a course dedicated to keyword research so please take a look! As always, if there's anything else you need please get in touch with the team. It's great to be working with you. Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Internet, Selbstständig

BrightLocal for Quality and Price

Kommentare: Overall experience is satisfactory.

Citation Management, Rankings, GBP, Reputation Management - affordable and accurate all in one place SEO management software

No backlink monitoring system yet available for managing / getting backlinks

Antwort von BrightLocal

Thank you for taking the time to review BrightLocal. As I'm sure you're aware, we're always looking for ways to improve, so your feedback is appreciated. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Hayden
Hayden
Digital Marketer in USA

It's My Cheapest Employee

Kommentare: These guys are fantastic! The customer support is on the ball, they reach out quickly to address concerns, and make sure that as a customer I feel valued. The platform itself is robust yet beautifully intuitive and simple and makes my clients happy. I couldn't ask for anything more.

My favorite aspect of BrightLocal is the auto-generated white-labeled reports. Not only do they provide instant credibility for a smaller agency like mine, but they auto-populate every month with the latest data which frees up my time and helps me focus on growth. Those reports, on top of affordable citation campaigns, make BrightLocal a great employee!

I like the ability to integrate the lead generator into my site, however I wish it offered a little. more customization so it would better fit my site's design, but it's a very minor issue.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Hi Hayden, Thank you for leaving this great review! I'm very happy to hear that you've found the reporting particularly useful for your agency. I do appreciate your feedback regarding the lead gen widget, it's something for us to consider for further improvements. It's also lovely to hear your comments about our support team, you are certainly a valued customer so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else. Best Wishes Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Ian
Co Founder in Australien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Agency use

Kommentare: Very good and the support are saviours

Easy to use and ability to learn at the speed you are engaging either through the course or support team

Still uncovering and evolving uses so to early to comment …. And it’s neatly a year !!

vor 9 Monaten

Wow, it's like a galaxy of 5 stars there, thank you so much! We're pleased to learn that our tools and features offered the business focus you needed to help make your business fly! It's heartening to hear that our support team has been able to assist you effectively. We believe in delivering excellent support and your positive feedback reinforces our commitment to providing timely and helpful assistance. If you ever have any suggestions or if there's anything specific you'd like to see improved or added, please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend BrightLocal.

Kommentare: The support team is terrific; big shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I would recommend BrightLocal to anyone in this field.

Quality is often overlooked for quantity and mistakenly viewed as expensive. Yet BrightLocal is not expensive but definitely delivers on quality. Before BrightLocal, Local Search Audit and Reputation Manager tools were buried within vast, expensive toolboxes of their competitors. Now, my team can deliver precisely what information my clients need with easy-to-use tools developed for the specific purpose.

I think they could expand their services laterally and boost Lead Gen tools, and I would like to see a better account dashboard.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Thank you for taking the time to write this brilliant review! I'm thrilled to hear you've enjoyed using the tools and that you've found them easy to use and of good value. Thank you also for your feedback regarding the account dashboard and Lead Generation tool. We appreciate all customer feedback and comments, and it's something we'll work to improve in the future. It's great to be working with you, Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

BrightLocal is all I need

Kommentare: I'm thrilled to have found a single inexpensive solution for everything I need to do. And the customer support is outstanding: fast, personal, and very useful.

BrightLocal provides a complete set of tools for managing my own local SEO, but also for running my local SEO agency, from lead gen to managing clients.

It takes a little time to figure out the paid credit system, but eventually I did.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Thank you for reviewing BrightLocal! I'm really glad you've been enjoying the software. There may be a bit of a learning curve getting to grips with the credits system and it's in the pipeline for future updates. Thank you for the feedback! Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Citation Builder!

The NAP citation building by BrightLocal is by far the best of any company I used. It quickly became apparent that I made the right decision of canceling my Yext subscription and switching over to BrightLocal. I am a repeat customer and a delighted one at that. They are affordable and worth it!

The interface could use a little bit of a cosmetic upgrade.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear you've been enjoying our Citation Builder service. I appreciate your feedback regarding the BL interface. It's certainly something for us to consider in our future updates. You'll certainly see this become a reality. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Steven
Steven
Marketing Manager in USA

Excellent Product for SEO

Kommentare: It's been very pleasant. Their team is very receptive. They are in the UK so timing has been a challenge, but not too bad!

It's a one stop shop for our agency's SEO needs. We can track the local listings and technical on-site SEO.

Setting up an account as an agency has been a bit convoluted and difficult to navigate. It's been months and we're still working through set up.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Steven! It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience with the team so far and that our tools are so useful for your agency. We'd like to help you to finish getting set up so your account manager is going to contact you directly as you're on a custom plan. We appreciate it can sometimes be difficult for multilocation clients to be set up, so to help with this we offer Agency Discovery Calls, Enterprise Discovery Calls and Live Group Demos which can all be booked here: https://www.brightlocal.com/free-online-demo/ We do appreciate that timing is important and we strive to provide as much cover across as many timezones as possible. Our Support team currently operates across 5 countries, and over 95% of our inquiries are responded to on the same day. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything at all. Many thanks Heather - BrightLocal Customer Success team

Bill
Partner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Monitor your SEO efforts for your clients, and report progress

Kommentare: We love the reporting, the ease of adding or revising reports for clients, and the benefits to the client's SEO rankings.

We get a generous quota of reports each month, white labeled, and automatically sent to our clients showing how their websites are performing compared to their competitors. This is all in addition to getting our clients' listings higher in SEO rankings and into Google's "map pack"

We have sometimes seen audits pick up the wrong business in a comparative audit, but BrightLocal has always fixed these promptly when we reported it.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Thank you for the review! It's great to read your kind comments. I'm sorry to hear the Local Search Audit has reported on the wrong business. This can sometimes happen if there is a business in the same area with the same name. We use a number of methods to determine if the business found during searches is the business in your report, but sometimes one can slip through the net due to the similarities mentioned above. I'm really glad the team were able to help, and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any help at all. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Noah
IMS in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value, Great Service

Kommentare: I have tried a couple other citation building companies and BrightLocal is by far superior. The customer service truly is great. If I need help finding more citations or if I have an issue with a campaign Bright Local support is always kind and helpful. Very kind to me indeed and never makes me feel stupid or such for not knowing something.

I like how the backend submission of a new client and campaign are made easy. All the fields are self explanatory and allow for filling in the information. Choosing citations is laid out great. You know what you are buying and what will be needed after you get the citation submission submitted. Some require phone follow up and Bright Local lets you know this. You also know the value of each submission before choosing.

Sometimes Bright Local has "lost" some of my campaigns and information. This was stressful when it happened, forcing me to fill in clients information again and check over things again and again. However, this has only happened once and once was enough.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Hi Noah, Thanks for taking the time to write us this review, it's very much appreciated. I'm thrilled to hear you've had a great experience and enjoy using the services we offer. It's great that you've found it great value too! We do pride ourselves on our customer service, so I'm glad that it's stood out to you. I am very sorry to hear about your campaign information though, this is certainly far from the norm, but I'm glad to see this has been resolved. As always, our team are on hand should you need any further assistance. Don't hesitate to get in touch. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Alan
Managing Director in UK

Helping local business

Kommentare: They are professional and extremely responsive. I like the support and additional sales materials.

I always turn to the Local search audit when starting to discuss the digital profile for any business. Too much detail about features can turn people off, but this clearly illustrates the benefits - at a glance

One criticism of the local search audit is that it gives the same " Good " assessment whether a business has ( for eg. ) , 3 good Google reviews or 300. I think that there should be an additional Excellent category for outstanding metrics. The current system requires constant explanation and qualification to business owners .... yes it is good but you need to do better !

Antwort von BrightLocal

Hi Alan, Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you've been enjoying the Local Search Audit but it's good to hear your thoughts on how to improve the tool. We're always looking for ways to enhance so it's very much appreciated. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Rylee
Listings Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lots of options, easy to use.

Kommentare: It is an affordable way to improve your SEO and marketing experience.

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. It offers a lot of great features to help in your SEO and marketing efforts.

Sometimes it takes a while to hear back from the support team.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Thanks for the review Rylee! I'm sorry to hear you've encountered delays in hearing back from the support team. I've taken a look through some of your tickets and could only see one instance where a message was sent to us on a Friday- but I can see it responded to first thing on Monday (the team don't operate over the weekend!) That being said, if you have any further concerns don't hesitate to get in touch- our team is on hand to help! Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Chief Strategist in USA

Great time saver

Kommentare: If you take the time to learn the system and follow the tutorials you'll get great results.

Great service for adding citations at scale for multiple clients. Tutorials are very helpful and the customer service is fantastic (best I've experienced with similar services) Very happy with the results we've been able to get for our clients and BrightLocal has become a very useful tool in our offering.

Synching updates across multiple platforms was one of the items we had been missing but sounds like that service has recently been added with your ActiveSynch service so we will be researching that next.

Doug

Bright Local is the best Local SEO tool on the market

Kommentare: Excellent

The extent of tools to grow your clients business is awesome. The resources, the analytic tools and features is exactly what every local marketer needs. It's my primary tool for all my local SEO. Don't know where I would be without. The reports really help to keep my clients up to date.

Some times it has connectivity issues with the citations, but rapidly fixed by the amazing support people.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Hey Doug, Thanks for leaving such a glowing review! I really appreciate it. It's great to hear we're your primary tool for all Local SEO. We'll take on board the feedback regarding connectivity issues, but you're right, we do try and fix things as fast as possible. Thank you, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

CHARLES
Local SEO Specialist in USA

Basic use for business

Kommentare: Overall experience is fair. Some customer service has been better than others. And, reporting tools and white-label reports are great. Would be better with some basic 24/7 tracking element that did not require the running of a report.

The support team has been for the most part very helpful when an issue has occurred. I like the ability to use Rank Checker and the Citation Tracking elements in the same software.

One of the worst aspects of BrightLocal is that they run the software based partly on cost occurring when a report is run. I understand this model; however, if you do not run a report, there are no metrics seeable for the keywords you are tracking. You can only look from the specific time of the newest report to the specific time of the oldest report.

Troy

Great local SEO reporting and data + excellent customer service

Kommentare: Great experience overall. Very much like the customer service and quick responses for help asked. Also the blog is great!

BrightLocal was one of my first software purchases as I was starting my digital marketing agency. For a reasonable cost, it allows me to do a number of beneficials tasks for clients - citations fixes/additions, review management, keyword tracking being the most beneficial for me + has a great reporting dashboard. I use it as part of my monthly client reporting.

The software for its design and purpose seems to hit all marks well. I had long been disappointed in the arduous review acquisition, but that has been updated to allow straight to review. Nothing I really can think of that I don't like.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Hi Troy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. It's great to hear you've been utilizing so many of the tools! You're right in that we have been rolling out updates to the software, including our Reputation Manager tool, and I'm glad those changes have made a difference to you. Many Thanks, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Marco
GM in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software out for the Digital Marketing

Kommentare: The best experience I have

All is amazing simple and easy to follow !!🤙🤙🤙

Nothing is wrong with this software !! All this software is amazing

Antwort von BrightLocal

Thanks for the review Marco, Lovely to hear your comments, and particularly great to read you've found the tools simple and easy to follow. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Founder in Australien

Great solution, superlative service

Kommentare: Well tailored to SEO agencies, with good implementation of white label features, including the ability to provide clients with online reports and a digital dashboard featuring your agency logo. BrightLocal are overall great to work with.

• Implementation of white labelling for SEO agencies. • Cost-effective citation building. • Timely availability of competent, friendly support.

A few rough edges earlier on, when tools didn't seem to be well-integrated. These are getting better over time, and I have fewer things to complain about that won't devolve into silly nitpicking.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear you've had such friendly support, and that you also found our Citation Building service is cost-effective. Our white-labeling feature is a great option for SEO agencies! We've been working hard to ensure the onboarding process is easier for our customers. The introduction of the BrightLocal Academy has really helped with this and our support team are on hand if you need any further assistance. It's great to be working with you! Myles- BrightLocal CEO

William
owner in USA

Excellent Account Support Rep

It is full of a ton of functions, great audits of citations, wonderful local keyword ranking with the grid, and submitting citations is quite straightforward and easy.

I'd like for the National Aggregators and Primary Citation sites broken out from the rest on the Citation Tracking as they are VERY important.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Hi William, Thanks for writing this great review! It's great to hear you've been able to take advantage of the BrightLocal features. Thank you also for your feedback, the Citation Tracker tool has a 'Key Citations' tab which is customizable - so you're able to edit it to include the sites you deem to be the most important to you (or your client). If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the team. They're always on hand to help. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Buvana
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best SEO Tool

Kommentare: Excellent tool and great customer service and plenty of resources available to constantly level up your skills

Reporting accuracy is very important for marketing. BrigthLocal reports data accurately and offers best directional insights on how to improve your organic reach. My favorite is the grid report based on keywords and understanding your position rank. It helps get a good baseline and measure the outcome of our SEO strategies against these baselines. Customer service is fantastic and their resources are fabulous

I really cant think of anything specifically as cons for this tool. so i cant guess it.

Citation Builder Support

The BrightLocal team discovered an error with a recent citation campaign I submitted and brought this to my attention. They provided clear instructions on how to correct the error and followed up quickly with my replies. Great overall service experience...

I would like to see better instructions for setting up and using the new Active Sync feature.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for such a glowing review and I'm pleased to hear we got you back on track! Also thank you for the feedback in terms of Active Sync, we want to make things as easy and straightforward as possible, so I will be feeding back to the team to revisit our help articles

Christopher
Owner/Operator in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent. I highly recommend anyone to use BrightLocal for their business. They are a great company with excellent pricing for what is provided.

BrightLocal is easy to implement. Very effective and has great turnaround.

I have no Cons it works perfectly. I have never had an issue.

Antwort von BrightLocal

Hi Christopher, Thank you for writing your review of BrightLocal. Wow! It's incredible to read your lovely comments and thank you for recommending us. Kindest Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO