Über Channable

Dank Channable können alle Beteiligten Produkte auf verschiedenen Vertriebskanälen unabhängig einstellen, verwalten und bewerben – alles zentral von einer einzigen Plattform aus.

Erfahre mehr über Channable

Channable is easy to set up and in use. You can use the software for a lot different feed & API based marketplaces and platforms.

Limited amount of Master Rules that we can use for each feed.

Bewertungen zu Channable

Channable hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Channable bereits verwendet?

Fabian
Globale Partnermanager in Deutschland
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Einfaches & preisgünstiges Feed-Management Tool bei gutem & schnellem Support

Kommentare: Ich nutze das Tool rein als Feed-Management Lösung um damit interne IT-Ressourcen zu sparen und selbst schnell und flexibel partner-spezifisch (Export-Feeds) Optimierungen zu erstellen.

Top support in lokaler Sprache (deutsch), sehr schnelle Antwort mit Problemlösungsvorschlag. Preislich günstig.

Teilweise begrenzt was den Umfang der möglichen Regeln betrifft.

Marco
CEO in Deutschland
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

sehr schneller Support

Hier werden Probleme schnell gelöst. Die Reaktionszeit ist hervorragend.

Die Benutzung der Software ist sehr einfach und leicht verständlich.

Ruedi
Ruedi
Drogist in Schweiz

Regelproblem gelöst

Kommentare: Alles prima, top schneller und kompetenter Support

EInfach alles automatisert, wenns mal eingerichtet ist.

Bei den Regeln muss man manchmal um die Ecke denken, dann klappts

Daniel
Daniel
Head of E-Commerce in Österreich
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software, even more amazing Support

Kommentare: Amaging. Can´t stress this enough.

The features and explanation you receive for each of the data fields is great. It makes it really easy to use. But most amazing is the support. They are so extremely helpful. I´ve never experienced anything like the people from this support. They really know what they´re doing and find solutions really fast. Whatever "problem" I´m not able to fix on my own they either fix it with me and explain how that works or they just call me back or send an email within a very short period of time (anything from 10 minutes to 2 hours) and will have solved it. No idea how they do it but I wish everyone I work with had a support department THIS GOOD. People tend to underestimate how important support is - Channable does not. They have an amazing software that lets you edit any piece of information and an extraordinary support.

Nothing at all. I like all the features and would only like to see more marketplace connections.

Falk
E-Commerce Manager in Deutschland
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A big Thanks to the Support

Kommentare: The Overall Experience went from OK to Excellent, because the Technical Service were able to guide me threw the Process in my native language, so that I can replicate what we have done for Other Plattforms.Having the Abillity to call the technical support when having Issiues makes the difference from a 2-3 Star to a 5-Star Review, because It gives me the Confidence to Achive the goals we need to Solve with Channable.Without The Technical Support, It would Consume Way more Time and Energy.So Here a big Thanks to [sensitive content hidden] for guiding me so well, full of ease and patience through the Process so that I can replicate it. That helped me a lot by Skipping Unnessesary Trial and Error!!!

User Interface is clear and userfriendly. I were Able to quickly get an overview of the possibillities and Things that can be done. No Messed up UI with thousands of same looking buttons. Other Toole look and feel way more clunky like SAP.

The Rules and the Attribute Matching were not that self explainig, that I were able to upload a feed with a good Quality. To go threw The Channable Academy were Time consuming and did not resultet in giving me the exact information needed. But just 2 Days after I had a Very Good Call in German with a German speaking technikal support and we were able to Setup our. first Feed together, so now I know all the Steps Needed to upload feeds in a good quality to various plattforms.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Xentral Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Channable: The Price difference, made the decision clear, when looking to other Middleware, that wishes to charge 2k upfront, a monthly base fee of 1,5k and a percentage from the general revenue.And the User Interface were looking much more Userfriendly than other Tools, that were more build from Developers for Developer.

Tomas
Product Master in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A robust feed management tool with superb customer support

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Channable allowed us to expand on marketplaces there we previously had no ambitions of being on, and it gave us a lot of ideas to improve our clients' sales and efficiency.

The robustness, swiftness, ease of use, and how powerful this tool is. It can do almost anything I imagine (sometimes much more) and if I have issues with anything, their customer support always saves the day inhumanly quickly.

We are only missing some kind of permanent or long-term data storage, but I realize that this is not the point of the tool. Moreover, it would be awesome if Channable could also work with conditions that have authority over all products at the same time (i.e. compare two products), but this would probably require a completely new tool to be developed. The only thing I really miss, which I think would be realistic to develop, is the ability to better work with duplicate and nested elements. Instead of coupling their values into one list, it would be awesome if maybe attributes could be used.

Pavel
PPC consultant in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

good helper for marketplaces.

Great tool to tweak and tune your essential data feeds.

I was not very satisfied with the support

Ilyas
Online Marketing Manager in Deutschland
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Big thank to [sensitive content hidden]

Kommentare: We had a problem with the change from the plugin to the app at Shopware 6 and synchronization problem with Facebook, but the phone support was excellent.

That it is easily to set up and works with META!

It is very expensive for my opinion. We would also use it for Amazon (with Shopware 6), but it is currently not possible.

William
Digital Manager in Frankreich
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly satisfied

Former deceased client of Lengow we migrated to Chanable three months ago. Thanks to the support of the Chanable team we were able to quickly implement the solution and even create parent to child feeds on our different Amazon platforms. Since then we have been able to use the solution correctly and our sales have even increased. I recommend it!

Nothing to report the api provided the work requested.

Antwort von Channable

Hello William, Channable is happy that we could bring your Amazon connections back to life! Thank you for the kind review and if there is anything Channable can help with you know where to find us. Kind regards, the Channable team

Nils
Digital Advertising Specialist in Schweden
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An integral part of my routine

Kommentare: An integral part of my weekly routine managing ecommerce clients and enhancing their product feeds.

Ease of use, quick and competent support, time saving possibilites.

Some settings are hidden, or buried deep.

Philipp
Philipp
Senior Technical Product Manager in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good feed management tool

Kommentare: We use channable to split our "Master Feed" in individual feeds and also to import and convert external feeds to the format used by our backend.

1. Easy to use 2. Fast 3. Reliable 4. Can handle huge feeds easily

1. All changes go directly live when you hit save - there's no way to revert it, and no undo. 2. It would be great if there would be some versioning system in place so that one can always revert to a previous version of the feed config. (See Google Tag Manager for a great example of how it could be done) 3. There could be some more operators, like random number etc. 4. Import of JSON 5. Nesting of the feed goes only 2 elements deep, eg. Product->Features->Colour

Antwort von Channable

Thank you Philipp for taking the time to give us a review. All of your feed back is very helpful and are features we will take into account as we develop our tool further. Kind regards, The Channable team

Yindee
Online Marketeer in Niederlande

Channable review

Channable is very user friendly and the support is great

not really anything, but sometimes i would like more options

Olga
Manager in Deutschland
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Channable Support

I received a professional reply to all my questions. The support by [sensitive content hidden] was provided at the highest level

The Channable Support. Support is always propmt with the best solutions

Javier
ecommerce manager in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gran producto y gran equipo de soporte

La facilidad de uso y la lógica de las reglas

Se podría añadir una consola con la mensajería con los Marketplaces

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lengow

Warum Channable gewählt wurde: Beezupa tiene muy mal soporte o al menos no han sido agiles con nuestros problemas

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Channable: Recomendación de colega

Ruben
Marketeer in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for less complex feedmanagement

Kommentare: Kind people, sometimes it takes some time to explain a issue

Can be easy to set up for not-technical users

As a professional, I mis features other feedmanagers have. Also the flow of the configuration is nog logical in my (and other pros) opinion

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DataFeedWatch

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Channable: Client´s choice

Winfried
Owner in Niederlande

Awesome support

Apart from being a wonderful product, I would like to highlight the absolute world class customer support. They are easy to contact and without exception find the solution within minutes. Highly knowledgeable, friendly and fast. This is really the best CS I have ever experienced.

They're not cheap, but worth it anyway...

Antwort von Channable

Hello Winfried, Thank you so much for awesome review. It is great to hear a happy user and are glad you think we are worth your business! Kind regards, the Channable team.

Julian
Operations Manager in Niederlande

Easy to use

Kommentare: Channable offers great customer service. In case of questions, they're easy to reach and most of the time have an instant solution.

It is easy to use and offers a lot of possibilities. Also connects with all platforms that we need and use.

So far, there are no things that I do not like or at least I can not come up with any of them right now.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Julian, Thank you for your awesome review and taking the time to leave us a response! We are always happy to hear the experiences of our customers and even happier when they are as positive as yours! Kind regards, The Channable team

charlotte
General manager in Niederlande

Great support

Kommentare: Very positive

Next to the product itself, the service is outstanding. The support team at Channable is great. No lead times, highly skilled people, supporting and friendly.

It takes a little time to get to know, all features.

MUHAMMAD
director in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Great software , excellent customer service

Kommentare: great

simplicity customer service vast integration

I like the software overall . its simple to integrate with less experience . Moreover channable offer first integration free

Davy
Davy
E-commerce consultant in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome service

speed ease of use customer support stability

There are no real cons. I only miss the FBA order import.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Davy, Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are happy that you are having such a good experience. As for your con, you will be happy to hear that FBA order imports is on our development list and should be done by the end of this year! Kind regards, The Channable team

Silvia
E-commerce Manager in Armenien
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support

It's both user-friendly and possible to add customized rules and etc.

Less tutorials to add different work arounds. Weak integration features for Amazon - e.g. channable doesn’t recognize the shipping option customers choose (there is just a general title 'Amazon Shipment').

Tomas
Logistics Development Specialist in Slowakei
Musik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Muziker Review

Kommentare: My experience with Channable has been exceptional, from its user-friendly interface to its stellar customer support

How user-friendly it is, the very responsive support team that always helps, and the speed of data.

I didn't find anything to complain about or dislike, and everything seems to be just as it should be.

Barend
Online Marketeer in Niederlande
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good tool to optimise your feeds

Kommentare: Since we are using channable the creation of rich feeds is way easier to set-up and to manage and optimise. A real time saver

The fact that I can combine multiple data sources to create one rich feed and the feed preview function

The fact that the shopping campaign fuction is an add-on.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Barend, Thanks for your honest feedback. As we continue to improve the Channable tool, your opinion means a lot to us and the tool's development. We have shopping campaigns and other add-ons as optional to suit everyone's needs and customize your experience. Kind regards, The Channable team

Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Need to have with lots of SKU's

Kommentare: Great tool. If you run more than 100 SKUs you need this

The ease of connecting feed variables to copy templates

It could be a bit more visual in terms of pre build drafts

Steven
Growth Hacker in Niederlande
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Steep learning curve, but the customer support is here to help!

Near unlimited integration options Best customer support I've personally experienced Graphic UI makes coding easy

At times, mandatory fields are falsely tagged as required. Sometimes the field mapping is outdated