Über Channable

Mit uns erreichen Sie Ihre KundInnen und verbessern Sie Ihren Online-Umsatz über Kanäle hinweg. Produktdaten verwalten, optimieren und anpassen - zentral in einer Plattform.

Erfahre mehr über Channable

Limited amount of Master Rules that we can use for each feed.

Bewertungen zu Channable

Channable hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 48 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Channable bereits verwendet?

Laura B.
Laura B.
E-commerce marketeer in Niederlande

Saves me so much time

Kommentare: This tool is very easy to work. Great customer service and it makes my clients grow through it's possibilities and connections.

Using Channable makes me create more effective campaigns and feeds, and therefore the ROI of my clients campaigns grows. Which in return makes them and us happy, since KPIs are met. It also creates a lot of opportunities like advertising on marketplaces and other platforms. Feeds can be created in an instant.

Order connections are not available for every CMS.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Laura, Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to voice your opinion! We strive to meet the needs of all of our clients and are happy to take suggestions for how to better our tool. We develop based off customer feedback, so please, if there is a connection you need contact our support team. Any CMS can be connected via our custom API. Kind regards, The Channable team.

William B.
Digital Manager in Frankreich
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly satisfied

Former deceased client of Lengow we migrated to Chanable three months ago. Thanks to the support of the Chanable team we were able to quickly implement the solution and even create parent to child feeds on our different Amazon platforms. Since then we have been able to use the solution correctly and our sales have even increased. I recommend it!

Nothing to report the api provided the work requested.

Antwort von Channable

Hello William, Channable is happy that we could bring your Amazon connections back to life! Thank you for the kind review and if there is anything Channable can help with you know where to find us. Kind regards, the Channable team

Victoria K.
Online marketeer in Niederlande

Geweldige tool!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Zéér eenvoudig te gebruiken en een hele goede service!

Momenteel geen opmerkingen om de tool te verbeteren.

Carlos a. V.
Carlos a. V.
Technical Director in Niederlande
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Support - Impossible to implement

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Terrible support experience no accountability, ask for access to all tools and are not specific. Time goes by and the bills keep piling up but you cannot manage to get a proper implementation, we are trying for months and their WooCommerce to Amazon connector is simply not working. Escalated to people around the organisation and no movement. Prepare to not have support outside their office hours, nor on days (randomly) that they have 'trainings' you are not a priority in this organisation.

Interface is modern and works at an OK speed

Support of this software is the least reliable I have used

Nils S.
Digital Advertising Specialist in Schweden

An integral part of my routine

Kommentare: An integral part of my weekly routine managing ecommerce clients and enhancing their product feeds.

Ease of use, quick and competent support, time saving possibilites.

Some settings are hidden, or buried deep.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WakeupData

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Channable: I think the pricing plan and point of contact were grounds for the decision to go with channable.

Brian F.
BI in Deutschland

Excellent software and service

Kommentare: Channable offers an easy way of producing product feeds in different formats that allow us to send product data to all of our customers and partners.

Product is easy to use and packs a punch in regards to data management, data sharing and even data manipulation.

Channable could use a few more sharing/security options. Such as one time links or encrypted messaging.

Sacha L.
Online Marketing & Marketplaces in Niederlande
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool to automate your sales on market places and excellent support team

Kommentare: We use Channable to connect with different market places in Europe. It's a tool with a very user friendly interface an also a an excellent customer support. When you face issues, errors or difficulties their support team will help you until everything is solved.

I'm not technical at all but even then it's no problem to learn working with Channable. Thanks to Channable our product information is always up to date on many different platforms and market places.

When you're new to Channable it looks like 'a lot'. But when you get to know the basics you will be over that feeling very soon :).

Tim K.
Tim K.
Eigenaar & online marketeer in Niederlande

Best feed management tool

Channable is easy to use for beginners, but is also advanced enough for power users. Many times its plug and play: connect your shop, import products and connect to the service. We use Channable to manage different feeds for our clients and can tailor the feeds to their needs (for instance: exclude products, different pricing). Thanks to the API connection it is possible to get orders directly in your webshop.

For starting webshops with many products the pricing model can be a bit steep, but it is worth it, because it saves time.

Ruben L.
Category Manager Marketplaces in Spanien
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Empresa especialmente formal y trabajadora

Kommentare: Personal amistoso, eficaz, rápido y muy amigable.... 1000% recomendable, personal muy especial....
A nivel personal SIEMPRE me han ayudado, no puedo decir nada malo JAMAS..

El programa no lo entendía al principio pero, siempre e indico SIEMPRE me han ayudado y brindado todo tipo de ayuda todos y cada uno de los del equipo de atención al cliente. El servicio ESPECTACULAR y BRILLANTE muy FELIZ...

no tengo NADA malo que indicar al respecto...

Head of Content in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Need to have with lots of SKU's

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great tool. If you run more than 100 SKUs you need this

The ease of connecting feed variables to copy templates

It could be a bit more visual in terms of pre build drafts

Danny V.
PPC Automation Specialist in Niederlande

Using Channable as a SEA specialist

Kommentare: As a SEA specialist I use Channable primarily to manage my Shopping feed en my feed that I use for campaign building. For this, Channable gives me the freedom I need. To add, remove, replace information.

Super-duper user friendly. I haven't tried yet; but I think I can teach a monkey to use Channable. In a PPC world where the use of feeds gets more and more important, it is of great value that there is a tool like Channable that enables me manage my feed, without having any programming skills. It allows me to give me a lot of freedom. And most importantly: I'm not stuck to boring source feeds, where my hands are tied. And, let's face it: to understand how a feed is build up takes quite some time to comprehend. The user friendly interface helps me to easily explain it to (junior) colleages.

I'm very happy about the feed-mangement part of Channable. And in that division, I think Channable is the best tool around. I am less excited about the other features. The text ads editor for instance. The basics here work fine. But when you want distinguish and really take a next step, the tool is too limited. And in that department there are quite some campaign building tools that are better.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Danny, Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback. We're honored to know that Channable serves you so well. We work to get everyone up and running as fast as possible with our tool! As for Ads the same idea is applies, we want to make Ads accessible to everyone. If you would like to dig even deeper into the tool we have a help center, tutorial videos and of course our customer support for more information. Kind regards, The Channable team

Fredrik J.
SEO- and AdWords-specialist in Norwegen
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy customer over last 2 years

Kommentare: Overall the experience with Channable has been great. We are pretty satisfied. We have never had an issue we could not solve. Support is great. And with Channable we can access new marketing channels quickly based on our feed.

Channable is easy to use. It has many useful features. And the integration was easy to set up.

For the "generating categories" step when setting up feeds, I wish there was an "exporting and importing"-option as well. Currently the auto category generation feature got us about half way through the set up. The rest is manual and we have to re-check if the auto generation was correct. If would be easier to work with if we could first auto generate as much as possible, then export to excel file, then make changes and even add new category lines, then bulk import everything.

Nathan H.
Nathan H.
SEA specialist in Niederlande

Great tool, great support

Kommentare: I have discovered and used channable for multiple clients during my job as an SEA specialist at a marketing agency; the tool is also widely used in my current job at a retail company. I have always experienced the use of Channable as very easy, and as indicated earlier, I am very positive about the contact moments with support.

You have all the options you need to set up the perfect product feeds. Using the tool is very simple and intuitive. The support department is very helpful if anything is unclear.

Maybe I have overlooked a possibility myself, but otherwise it would be a welcome addition to be able to adjust rules in bulk. (for example: in all selected rules, replace the word "test.com" for "test.nl" or the "delivery" attribute for another attribute called "shipping_time".) In my case, this could save quite a bit of time. I would also find some more options for filtering in the overview of all feeds useful, because with more than 90 feeds you can easily lose the overview sometimes. But in this case too; maybe there are options that I myself have overlooked.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Nathan, Thank you for such an outstanding review and for trusting us to help grow and organize your business for over two years! As to your comments, there is 100% a solution to manage rules in bulk using Channable's 'Master Rules.' Please feel free to contact our support team or go to our help center articles on the Channable website, that cover this feature. Kind regards, The Channable Team

Christian H.
Online Performance Specialist in Norwegen
Unterhaltungselektronik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for feed management and Google/Bing ads creation based on feed

Kommentare: We have tried many tools for both general feed management and building inventory management campaigns. But Channable is by far the best I have tried. They have all the features we need, it is intuitive to use and they have a reasonable pricing model that adapts to the size of your business and what you need.

Channable is very easy to use, but it still got all the features we need. A very intuitive setup for building template based inventory management campaigns for Google/Bing (based on your feed).

I have very few cons, and the few I once had have Channable fixed or built a solution for us. The only thing I still miss is the possibility to protect a feed export with username and password. But I think they are working on a solution for that as well.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Christian, Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We work to take all of our customers needs into consideration and are happy that you are happy. We always appreciate feedback and will keep your comments in mind for future development. Kind regards, The Channable team

Froukje K.
Product Group Manager in Niederlande
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, easy to use and implement

Kommentare: We use Channable mainly to prepare our product data in the right set up for our etailers/retailers and content providers. So, in Channable we have:
> direct feeds towards platforms as Google Shopping, Flixmedia, Icecat etc.
> specific sheets available for download (preferably XLSX) to transfer to etail/retail.
In the second place, we use Channable to check our product data: we prepare a sheet so we can check all data for a specific product in a specific language.

1. Intuitive way of working (very easy to start with) 2. Connector with inRiver 3. "Unlimited" amount of feeds to add

1. Changing the labels of the (imported) attributes is not very practical: you need to adjust the labels per project. 2. I would like to download a feed directly as XLSX, instead of CSV. 3. I would like to see who has started/set up the feed; with multiple users on board it is nice to have contact with them about for examples changes. 4. I would like to have roles and rights within our account; now everyone sees (and could change) all projects/feeds but we use the account with different departments and brands (and it would be better to have some of the projects hidden for some). 5. Sometimes the inRiver connector is not steady (some attributes are not filled), then we need support from our partner Xsarus to have it fixed. 6. The rules are sometimes hard to set up and combine. Thanks to our partner, we could manage, but this tab in the system can cause a lot of irritation.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Froukje, Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear that we've helped you so far and your suggestions have been forwarded internally. Your feedback helps our tool grow, it's so essential that you keep letting us know how we can improve. Our rules are one of the strong points of Channable. If you are ever feeling like you need help, please feel free to call. We have live support and a online help center for all your questions. Kind regards, The Channable team

Philipp E.
Philipp E.
Senior Technical Product Manager in Deutschland

Good feed management tool

Kommentare: We use channable to split our "Master Feed" in individual feeds and also to import and convert external feeds to the format used by our backend.

1. Easy to use 2. Fast 3. Reliable 4. Can handle huge feeds easily

1. All changes go directly live when you hit save - there's no way to revert it, and no undo. 2. It would be great if there would be some versioning system in place so that one can always revert to a previous version of the feed config. (See Google Tag Manager for a great example of how it could be done) 3. There could be some more operators, like random number etc. 4. Import of JSON 5. Nesting of the feed goes only 2 elements deep, eg. Product->Features->Colour

Antwort von Channable

Thank you Philipp for taking the time to give us a review. All of your feed back is very helpful and are features we will take into account as we develop our tool further. Kind regards, The Channable team

Annebelle S.
PPC Consultant in Niederlande

Channable is a great tool for enhancing your feed and continuous feed optimisations

Kommentare: I am very happy with Channable, it allows me to enhance client's feeds and easily dissolve problems that would otherwise (without the tool) not be possible.

I really like the enormous amount of rules you can add to your projects, allowing us to make an 'ok' feed into a 'pretty good' feed. One of the things I use most is the rules part in which I create longer titles / description lines in which important columns are combined, adding rules for shipping price, adding custom_labels, filling in blanks with input from other columns, etcetera.

Sometimes it's difficult to combine multiple 'ifs' in a rule. Therefore, I would like to add multiple 'ifs' in just one rule, however sometimes this is not possible and then should be divided among multiple rules.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Annebelle, Thank you very much for the wonderful feed back! We work very hard to continually improve our services! This is largely based off of users feedback such as yours! Keep on making your feeds and we will keep on making your experience even better! Kind regards, The Channable team

Marthijn H.
Marthijn H.
Online marketeer SEA in Niederlande

Marthijns review

Kommentare: Support is very well and almost no bugs.

Almost everything we would like to do with our feeds you can do with Channable. There are almost no limitations.

The pricing is getting to high if you do have many products.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Marthijn, Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback. We're honored to know that Channable serves you so well. We work off of customers ideas, so if there is anything else we could provide to push the limits even further please let us know! Kind regards, The Channable team

Online Marketeer in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Must-have tool for PPC marketeers!

Kommentare: Channable enables us to do the work of +/- 10 FTEs with just the two of us. It's a great tool for feed management, automation and quality control!

Lots of filters, find & replaces, formulas, etc. available Very easy to use Works extremely fast compared to other tools 100+ feed formats for all kinds of online channels

It would be nice if an account manager or support would more frequently contact users New features could be released a bit faster / more often

Antwort von Channable

Hello reviewer, Thanks for your kind words and feedback! It's a pleasure knowing that you're having a positive Channable experience! Kind regards, The Channable team

Ties V.
SEA specialist in Niederlande

Channable is top!

It is very easy to use! The service of Channable is amazing.

There is nothing that I don't like, but de prices are a little bit higher than other feed management platforms.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Ties, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are always happy to hear how our customers experience Channable! As for the pricing we are very transparent as to what services we provide and hope that the quality of our tool and service lives up to your expectations.

Nathaniel M.
Online Marketing Consultant in Niederlande
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Feedmanagment Software in the market

Kommentare: Channable is the solutions for a high quality feed. I use it to enrich feeds & API's and to run a zillion Google Ads ads, and the results is always a growth in revenue.

Channable is easy to set up and in use. You can use the software for a lot different feed & API based marketplaces and platforms. If something doenst work you just call with support and they will find a solution for all your (life) problems.

Not much! Maybe the pricing, there are a few great features but they can only be used if you have at least a Large Business plan.

Antwort von Channable

Thank you for the awesome review Nathaniel, We at Channable are always happy to hear that we have made someone's life easier. Keep on keeping on with your zillion Ads! We will make sure it gets to a zillion people! Kind regards, The Channable team

Dylan V.
Marketing Manager in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing partner

Always helpfull and if you can not find a way to make it work, their support does.

That my internet speed is so slow ;) haha so not their problem

Antwort von Channable

Hello Dylan, Thanks for leaving us such a awesome review. We're glad Channable has impressed you so much. As you said support is always here to help with any problems you may face! Good luck with you internet connection! The Channable team

Winfried V.
Owner in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome support

Apart from being a wonderful product, I would like to highlight the absolute world class customer support. They are easy to contact and without exception find the solution within minutes. Highly knowledgeable, friendly and fast. This is really the best CS I have ever experienced.

They're not cheap, but worth it anyway...

Antwort von Channable

Hello Winfried, Thank you so much for awesome review. It is great to hear a happy user and are glad you think we are worth your business! Kind regards, the Channable team.

Julian B.
Operations Manager in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Channable offers great customer service. In case of questions, they're easy to reach and most of the time have an instant solution.

It is easy to use and offers a lot of possibilities. Also connects with all platforms that we need and use.

So far, there are no things that I do not like or at least I can not come up with any of them right now.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Julian, Thank you for your awesome review and taking the time to leave us a response! We are always happy to hear the experiences of our customers and even happier when they are as positive as yours! Kind regards, The Channable team

Remco H.
Online Marketeer in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool

Kommentare: Channable helps us set up personalized feeds for a number of different channels from one master feed. This way we can get the right offers to the right people.

Great variety of channels to link your product feeds to. After the initial learning of the system it's easy to copy often used filters and values to different feeds. Many options to keep your feeds up to date with the right package.

Learning curve for setting up the system at the start.

Antwort von Channable

Hello Remco, Thank you for taking the time out to leave Channable such a kind review. It's our pleasure to work with you. If you ever need any help please feel free to call, we have a live support team to work with you and a online help center on the Channable website for all your questions. Kind regards, The Channable team