Filtern nach:

Über FundHero

Fundraising software with integrated CRM to help with small and mid-sized campaigns.

Erfahre mehr über FundHero

Thom D.
Thom D.
Campaign Consultant in USA
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM & Paypment Processor for small campaigns

Kommentare: Very good! I'm happy and I think they're great for their price point.

I really love their easy to use CRM. The dashboard on the front page is really convenient as well.

I've come a cross a couple of bugs, which have been annoying. The rep I usually speak to gets them fixed pretty quickly though. I would consider myself a power user though, so I tend to find little issues in a lot of software I use.

Corey C.
Development Director in USA
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

High praise for a cost-effective tool

Kommentare: I love FundHero and make recommendations to every campaign I work with to sign up for the software.

It is very easy to track communications, tasks, donations and pledges in FundHero. It covers the basics very well and all for a very low, reasonable price.

There are a few minor glitches with the dashboard and the recurring donation information is difficult to find.

Joseph P.
Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great service from great people.

Kommentare: Terrific service, easy integration, excellent support.

Setup is easy and it works as advertised.

I honestly have nothing to complain about.

Devin T.
Devin T.
2020 Congressional Candidate in USA
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal

Kommentare: I loved it. I will definitely use it again in the future!

FundHero is a capable crowdfunding site with a strong CRM on the backend for the price of a basic crowdfunding site.

The system is remarkably complete. I really didn't find anything missing.

Arianna D.
Technology officer in USA
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig

Fundhero for County Parties

Kommentare: I was looking for a donation platform, and when I didn’t hear from another company for several months, I went with Fundhero and have not regretted it!

I love how [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are so responsive to my county parties needs. They listen and helped us make it so we had a viable option for anyone who wanted to donate to our county party online. I also love how users can just flip a toggle to help us to pay for the credit card fees associated with online transactions, so we see 100% of the donation.

Nothing jumps to mind. The main issue we had initially was an ROI issue due to a lack of people donating, not Fundhero’s fault.

Mackenzie S.
Associate in USA
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

FundHero is a great all-in-one for fundraising

FundHero has it all from a custom donate page, to a really functional CRM. I can track my fundraising goals, reach out to donors, and raise money all in the same software. It's so much better than managing endless spreadsheets. FundHero is constantly improving features to make it easier to use, they have great support and you can't beat the price for all of the features.

They have one of the best merge duplicate features, but it may not be obvious to a first-time user. I'd also love to be able to import lists with multiple tags.

Alan F.
Co-Chairman in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Non Profit

Kommentare: As a whole we have three different funds running on it right know. We have a regular page for donations, a page for membership and We are using it for our 12th annual Hungerwalk since we can not actually have a in person walk. So far we have had no hick ups and it runs beautifully. I hope in the near future to get another person along with myself to administer it.

I have seen many other programs but his was the best fit for our non-profit. We are small and funding has always been an issue as well as keeping track of memberships and donations. This offered us the best way to so many of these things electronically. With out a huge expense in software.

We have spoken with there customer service people and I think that we would like the donators information page could be more adjustable to each of there customers. Like being able to change the titles of some information. We do not need to know each persons employer but would like to know there faith affiliation. They have been really good about working with us and listening to us.

Joseph S.
Candidate in USA
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig

Fantastic Product that Outshines the Competition

Kommentare: FundHero was the perfect product for my local city council campaign. This is my first campaign as a candidate, but I'm an experienced campaign staffer and know the industry very well. FundHero has excellent pricing and an exceptionally easy to use interface that makes it a perfect product for small campaigns without staff support. The prompt customer service and tech support is also way beyond what is typical for the industry. Can't say enough good things about FundHero!

I love how easy and intuitive it is to use. It takes just a few clicks to be up and running immediately. I also love how seamlessly the fundraising tools interface with the rest of the product- lots of competitors make it so clunky and hard to use that you wind up ignoring the tools altogether.

I'd love to see an app so I can easily use this product on my phone.

Andrea W.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Awesome!

Kommentare: We love it!

I love the easy of creating a donation page through Fundhero!

The fees are seem a little high per donation for our small nonprofit. But the monthly cost is great!

Leah J.
Prinicpal in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My go to

FundHero is my go to for all my clients that have online fundraising needs. The platform is easy to use and set up campaign fundraising with, and their folks are helpful and responsive when you do have a question. I would recommend them to anyone.

It really works well for all me and my clients needs.