GoDaddy Website Builder

Great Platform for a New Business

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Janette R.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Having a simple website for a small business can go a long way. Keeping it simple and having the ability to grow your website as your business grows is key. GoDaddy's Website Builder met all these features along with having the ability to add different features that would fit your needs as your business starts to take grow. Overall my client(s) and I are satisfied with the platform.

Vorteile: I was hired to build a website for a small company who specifically requested using GoDaddy. I like the simplicity of creating a website with the template options. You can customize the templates to your liking and add or delete features as your business grows. Also, you have the option to contact someone who may be a little more knowledgeable to help you build the website to suit your needs. I used this platform for a previous client who requested to have his site built on GoDaddy. Needless to say my client was very satisfied and has been using it for over 3 years now.

Nachteile: When you are working with a small budget, obviously, you want to find a software platform that would suit your or your clients needs. GoDaddy's prices are reasonable, although they do slap on different features that you could include which would drive the cost up to more than what you originally budgeted when you first sign up. As my clients business grew, my client saw the need to add some of the additional features that were offered in the beginning.

Want a web page? No time or expertise? Try GoDaddy Website Builder!

Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Lisa H.
Owner/Lead Technician

Kommentare: I have used GoDaddy for twenty years, and I've never been unhappy with any of their offerings. The tech support is so good, it overcomes any possible complaints I've ever had. This product, in particular, takes a huge amount of stress out of my life by making it fast and efficient to provide a website for a customer. I'm actually having problems with the custom website I built for my own company, and I'm thinking of using this again! Why mess with something that works?

Vorteile: It is extremely easy to set up, enter your original data, change just a little - or a lot!, and maintain. They have great templates and graphics for your use, and some handy features: to do a weekly article, I just copied last week's article, changed a few things, and inserted the text for this week. It's also very reasonably priced.

Nachteile: As with any "shortcut" software, it was a little difficult to customize. I also had trouble applying a security certificate to the site to get the coveted https at the beginning of the URL. The latter issue was easily solved with the help of their AWESOME tech support, and the former, I expected. If I want to customize it so badly, I've got to use a less "done-for-me" solution - and I'm ok with that!

A great alternative to using WordPress

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Robin I.
Graphic Designer
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A client wanted to me to build their website, but still have the ability to make changes and additions. They also wanted the site to be secure. GoDaddy is a wonderful company with extensive help features and amazing customer service.

Vorteile: GoDaddy Website Builder is very easy to use and the learning curve is small. I've been very happy with my experiences with building websites using this product.

Nachteile: There are some limitations to what can be done to the layout and design of a website. I wish there were more template options.

Godaddy Scam

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Nicholas S.
Marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I purchased Ultimate Managed WordPress Websites in good faith that I would be able to build a Wordpress website using their platform. The software was very buggy, as it froze often while I was trying to edit my work and then sometimes caused me to lose all of my work. In addition, the editor only gives a few options for customization. Most of the content you can put on the website is low quality and uncustomizable. They want you to pay for plugins that may/may not accomplish what you need. I requested a refund the day after purchasing in which i was told that the trial period ended, and the customer service ignored my complaint asking for a screen shot of a frozen screen. Very low IQ customer service and terrible product.

Nachteile: I purchased Ultimate Managed WordPress Websites in good faith that I would be able to build a Wordpress website using their platform. The software was very buggy, as it froze often while I was trying to edit my work and then sometimes caused me to lose all of my work. In addition, the editor only gives a few options for customization. Most of the content you can put on the website is low quality and uncustomizable. They want you to pay for plugins that may/may not accomplish what you need. I requested a refund the day after purchasing in which i was told that the trial period ended, and the customer service ignored my complaint asking for a screen shot of a frozen screen. Very low IQ customer service and terrible product.

Good, but gets more expensive every year.

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Eva K.
Director of Youth Ministry
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has not been a bad one. However, in working for a non-profit religious organization, the cost going up is becoming problematic.

Vorteile: Easy to use - simple user interface.
Website is pretty clear to get information, updates, and to review account information.

Nachteile: Cost goes up all of the time -- so much so that I am considering looking at other website builders/providers.

GoDaddy Website Builder Is Great

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Beth S.
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Kommentare: GoDaddy Website Builder is great for a small business like mine.

Vorteile: I can create websites and they look like a professional created them. The added SEO and Google analytics offered to boost your website and great.

Nachteile: I would like to see more tutorials on designing and more available images to choose from for a website.

GoDaddy build a site in record time

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Beaton M.
Community Hub Manager
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Cutting out expensive website designers and being able to create your own site just like that

Vorteile: One can have a website up and running in record without having the need for any technical or coding skills .
Using templates and themes you can customise your site to what you need including adding e-commerce functions

Nachteile: customising preselected templates and themes means that you do not have the versatility of being able to fully personalise your site as you can do on the other website builders that require a bit more technical coding skills which you build from the ground up

Experienced Users Only

Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Jennifer A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I chose to go with a different website builder because GoDaddy was not making it easy for me to build my site.

Vorteile: If you know what you are doing in building a website with a template-type program then you can easily manage GoDaddy Website Builder.

Nachteile: Beginners will end up with sites that look like they are from the 1990's.

Best so far!

Bewertet am 2.11.2019
Iyad Q.
Self Employed
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very very happy with it.

Vorteile: I have been using Website builder since it was introduced by GoDaddy and never needed anything else after that.
The ease of use and editing the site was more efficient and practical and practical than hiring a 3rd party.
You can insert almost anything with no issues, videos, HTML code and Facebook windows.

Nachteile: It is limited on some more professional customization but really the difference of cost and flexibility to be able to do it by yourself is amazing!

GoDaddy works

Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Shelia S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like that It was easy to get started.

Nachteile: It was difficult adding things like videos on my homepage the way I wanted them.

URL that daddy!

Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Godaddy is an app for getting a unique url extension to advertise your name brand, or make awareness for your organization, social cause, etc. I like that you can pick a name and if it is taken you are given alternate suggestions for name usage rather than travelworld.com it may suggest lesiureglobe.com, vacationnations,com or it will suggest an alternative for a url ending other than .com, .org. .net, etc. but it could be travel.world. or world.travel it gives you many alternatives so that if your .com is taken and you do not want to have to think of a new name all together you can consider switching the url to make it be similar to what you wanted. It also does allow you to purchase the most common used words as domains such as medical.directory. It offers many url endings for professionals, different industries at good pricing if you get them on specials they can run .49cent specials, .99 cent specials it just depends on what special you happen to catch them on. They can add a feature of a reminder you have something in your cart, espicially if it picks up someone has searched your specific domain and did not purchase it. They give you discounts on other business tools or services such as Microsoft Office online you get it for half the price verses if you went to the website to purchase the software. You get other tools and services and a website builder as well. It is great for someone just starting off and needing the resources to get off. They also have a neat feature to put all your social media to one location rather than marketing each one. It has many features to explore and always upgrading.

Nachteile: If you do not purchase at a a la carte price to have your name not listed you will get ANNOYING robot calls to your number, all kind of text messages. The a la carte for this service normally cost more than the domain your buying. The robot numbers seem to ring your line none stop, and switch up the number when you do not answer. The a la carte pricing should be standard cost included in the domain name. Yes, it may be great to get a domain at 0.49 cent but for the new entrepreneur who has to use his phone to start off this is an added inconvience. Even offering a Entrepreneur special for this service to be free the first year would be great.

I built my own website in 3 hours!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Julie R.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was great. At first I talked with someone for a while and explained my needs and she set me up with the right package. Then, a few days later, I realized I wanted an automatic scheduler. I called back to see if that was available and talked with another person who told me I had the wrong package and I needed this other product instead. I was confused , but switched over only to find out it was more retail driven, no blog, and no basic info page showing up in the beginning. I was devastated because I had worked so hard on my site and I lost all of my progress.
I called again and talked to another guy who apologized and said he didn't know why the previous person had me switch. But thankfully, he was able to retrieve my old content and restore my original site free of charge without losing any content .

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use. I had to have someone help me integrate my shopping platform with godaddy for my online boutique Roadkill Ranch and it was a seamless endeavor. However, I recently became a certified health coach and wanted to get a simple website up. I called godaddy and they walked me through the templates and showed me how easy it was. I was able to build my own site within hours and they were available for support 24/7. I was so proud of myself. Check out www.goodjuju.health I love the support the most. The staff is so knowledgeable and was able to guide me through some
challenging pages with ease. Now that I've learned the program, it's not challenging at all.
I also loved how they offered a blog feature.

Nachteile: The thing I liked least about the product was the online shop. I wanted to add some health products to my basic site, and although I was able to upload merchandise, it limited me on how to organize the shop, that's all. It wasn't really a big deal because my website is more informational anyway.

As a web developer, one can give demo to clients what their websites will look like within 15 min.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Rajeev B.

Vorteile: For static websites, an excellent software using which anyone without a programming knowledge can launch websites/online stores. This software is good for increasing web literacy. As a web developer, what I frequently do is to give a taste what a client's website will look like and once the client approves, I go for the Starter Plan by GoDaddy. By using Starter Plan, however, only one database or application is allowed, which for the most part turns out to be either Wordpress or Joomla or Drupal if it is a content-based site or the likes of Magento if a shopping portal. The GoDaddy Economy Plan gives leverage to try five applications simultaneously under one account and Deluxe 25 applications. However, coming to the main point, Website Builder do comes handy as I give demo to clients who are not that computer savvy. An interesting use of Website Builder was when a client needed a website for just one month for an event. Of course, the domain name had to be booked for 12 months!

Nachteile: For those looking for Wordpress-like features or flexibility to try Joomla and other applications, GoDaddy Website Builder does not fit. At the end of the day, it is meant for those who have no programming knowledge! At the same time, if one has shown no inclination to try freely available software like Wordpress, it is doubtful they will go ahead and launch their website/online store using GoDaddy Website Builder independent of a web developer on their side. This is the paradox. Also, it is known that there are features in this software such as if one selects a theme and after publishing requires change, there is no way except to start afresh. However, for GoDaddy fans, this may not be a big issue because launching a site afresh should not take more than an hour. Such sites are usually short with less pages/contents!

I have used this product for more than 3 years!

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Sean e. R.
Director of Artificial Intelligence Media & Entertainment
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: All in one service or products? I used this company for my web site and email. I bought the domain name from them added an email account and was looking for someone else to build the web site. After many discussion with various companies, we decide if we are still talking let's have something up so we can start our marketing to the world. Well, the ease of using the build with step by step with templates that because they are int he same family work well, no conflicts between the software by matching difference vendors this is under on umbrella. We had a 3-page site up in a few hours that still stayed up on the server for 6 months. product together.

Nachteile: It is basic you not going to have maybe the personal site as some whom start from scaratch but it does help to start with a templete. So when you have a budget that is small or you are good at design and want to build your site go this route up and running after a few hours. Ths cost is small really compared to others making your site? adding third party analisyteis is and issue as most companys want thier verious used and not have a third party dealing with the customer but some prorams ar better than this trmplte types a matter of what your thinking or needs.

Amazing! building your own website can not be easier

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Daniel L.
Asistente ejecutivo superior

Vorteile: With godaddy you have everything in one place. You do not have to worry because you have the hosting, the domain, the website design and even the possibility of creating your own professional email domain.
In a few steps you can go from being a small enterprise to become a great company because in our days having a website is the most important thing in order to grow.
Godaddy allows you to do everything you need to create your professional image. In addition, you centralize all the expenses to one single figure given that you make a single annual payment for the hosting and domain of your website.
It also offers incredible options that adapt to your needs and allow you to save a lot of money.
You do not have to risk hiring a hosting in an unknown server, since godaddy offers it to you at an incredible price and with the highest security guaranteed.
In my case, my partners and I used godaddy to create our own website. It took us some time because none of us is an expert in the area of design and programming, but in the end we were able to do it ourselves, saving us a lot of money.

Nachteile: I have nothing bad to say, I do not think there is a better platform than godaddy. It's amazing how easy it can be to develop your own website thanks to go daddy

I absolutely love GO DADDY (Email/Domain Purposes)

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Dawn J.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has brought the company together communication wise and keeps everything in detailed order.

Vorteile: I love the ease of sending and receiving emails. I love how you can add employees to have a new email under the domain. The process is super easy. There is also a calendar function where you can add birthdays and important meeting dates, etc and it will not only remind you of these dates, but you can share the calendar with other employees so that everyone can see what is to come. I also love how you can change your preferences like your signature and the color of your display bar. You also can make as many folders as you want for storage of certain emails. My favorite is the greetings email. You can send an email with a border around it with different titles as in birthdays, meetings, anniversaries, death in the family and when you send out those emails it will be a picture attached or a live video pertaining to what you are sending. Pretty cool!

Nachteile: There is NOTHING I do not like about GoDaddy Website Builder.

Dont be scared this is user friendly and easy enough you'll look likea professional

Bewertet am 29.11.2019
Christophere L.
founder
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Go daddy website builder was pleasant. When your are a designer on a budget and cant afford word press this is a very capable and viable option.

Vorteile: The site customization options are very detailed and would easily rival that of other popular programs like word press. The plug ins and input abilities are vast and seeing as how it is very cut and paste and plug and play you can bring any attribute of a professionally made site into play and with the go daddy website builder that even the most computer illiterate person can make a beautiful well balanced and smooth web site in a reasonable amount of time and this can cut your overhead down from not having to pay to build and implement any attribute to your site

Nachteile: I would have to say I have a hard time finding something I dislike about said builder. It covers all corners of the building processes. The only issue I had is i wish there were more options in the packages you can buy or at least an option to pick your extras more in said package deals.

Incredibly Easy to Use and Amazing Customer Support

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Shaylah L.
Real Estate Representative
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend GoDaddy in a heartbeat purely based off of customer service!

Vorteile: Whenever I have needed customer support, the representative has been helpful, charming, and informative. I am always offered upgrades or alternative solutions but I never feel pressured. The program itself is easy to use, I have had no problem creating multiple websites by myself even though I had zero experience prior to GoDaddy.

Nachteile: This isn't a deal breaker, but it used to be more flexible/customizable for things such as choosing fonts and layouts. Then the revamped and you basically pick a design package and fill in the blanks. It's been like this for a while and I still like the old way better. Also, using it for real estate, it is expensive and complicated trying to link my website to links of external listings to showcase.

Creating your own website has never been so easy!

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Carlos L.
Presidente

Vorteile: You do not need to be a web programmer, graphic designer, or technology expert to develop your own website through GoDaddy. Is a leading company in the market that has more than 76 million domains registered on the internet.
It offers everything you are looking for to make your small business into a great company. I consider that it has the most complete range of services on the market, because the GoDaddy team offers you: domain, website, hosting, online marketing and online security, professional email supported by office. All with a reasonable price.
They offer you a range of options, whose prices are adapted to the most particular needs of each client.
GoDaddy's customer service is excellent, it works 24/7 in all regions of the world, available in a large number of languages.

Nachteile: My experience with GoDaddy is very satisfactory. Its customer satisfaction policy is incredible. I have nothing to object.

A must have the budding entrepreneur

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Adele G.
Self-employed
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I built my website with GoDaddy to sell my art and build up my brand and internet presence. I have just gotten started so I don't have stats to report. But it has worked perfectly for my purposes. As soon as I published the site it has started to generate interest and I have received a lot of praise for how professional it looks. Its very encouraging that it puts the power of building a great website into the hands of the general person who may not have a lot of tech skills. You can also pay to have the site built for you if you prefer. GoDaddy definitely exceeded my expectations.

Vorteile: What makes this software great is that even if you are not a tech genius you can still build a great website that looks professional while maintaining creative control and allowing your personal style to shine. It makes building a website fun and easy. It's easy to add and remove sections from your site and it has easy to use templates and stock images. Adding your own images is easy with the drag-and-drop feature. the auto-save feature is great so you don't lose your work. Publishing the site takes only minutes and there is a lot of great advice about marketing. It has a blog included in the plan that I got with a free trail.

Nachteile: I felt like some of the features could have been explained a little bit better in an easier to find location. Navigating the site was not as intuitive as it could be for a general lay person. I would like to see an index of help features on every page that was more in-depth.

Home run!

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Robert W.
Chief Creative Officer

Kommentare: My site has gotten lots of compliments and people think I worked weeks on it. If you have good photos, a good concept and good copy, you can create a very creditable site.

Vorteile: GoDaddy has the easiest, most powerful website builder I've seen. I used it produce a site in just hours that looked great on mobile and desktop. There are many different themes so you can create a unique look.

Nachteile: I wasn't able to do everything I wanted in terms of posting and linking docs — sometimes you just have to do it "their way."

Clueless to Web Designer!

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Ashleigh D.
Art Educator
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, my experience is wonderful. It feels like someone is giving you directions over your shoulder! I was very happy with my resulting website!

Vorteile: I found that the GoDaddy Website Builder was extremely easy to use. My favorite aspect would be that each section of your resulting website is clearly labeled, and the layout in the editing tool exactly mirrors what you will see as a final product. With each section labeled in the editor, you can quickly jump to the section that you want to edit and quickly change it. With easy previewing during and after the editing process, you remain in complete control of your resulting website. I have no experience with web design or building, and I was able to make an impressive website that looked professional, yet had my own touch.

Nachteile: Sometimes it can be difficult to move sections around in the editor - but that could just be my device.

Go Daddy is Mac Daddy...

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Jay R.
Managing Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One thing I truly find most helpful is their customer support team. They are available 24 hours a day and they are very effective in solving issues.

Vorteile: This website builder was so easy to use. I was able to build an entire website for my financial consulting business in 36 hours. I originally had about 20 pages of content. The program was easy to navigate and I was extremely pleased with the customer support team. They are top notch!

Nachteile: After building my whole website, I came to learn that I needed an entirely different platform that GoDaddy offered for mobile and tablet apps. I would have to start from step 1 to convert everything over to the other platform that offered the mobile and tablet settings. Since I am a monthly subscriber utilizing several,products from GoDaddy, it would be beneficial for them to do the conversion for you but it will cost additional money for them to do the upgrade.

GoDaddy is AMAZING!

Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Awesome!!!

Vorteile: I love using GoDaddy for my website and hosting! I currently have a website for my pet sitting business. GoDaddy is easy to use. Even if you don't know anything about building websites or HTML, it's freckin easy. GoDaddy has a setup wizard to help you throughout the whole progress. If you get stuck, they're customer support is always there to help, 24/7. They have Live Chat to help step by step. Put ads on google and bing is a cinch.Just pay for the services that you want and they will take care of it. The auto pay is nice so you don't have to remember when things run out... like your ad campaigns or security for your website. The price is a good deal also...at least for me when I bought it.

Nachteile: I don't really have any cons for GoDaddy.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Maria R.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: So far it’s not bad. It’s easy to use and it’s cheaper than other softwares.

Vorteile: This software it’s easy to use and upload photos and cheaper than other softwares
And I only pay one time payment and it doesn’t charge hiding fees.

Nachteile: This software doesn’t show my website Or my online store on google unless I promote my website on Facebook. I wish it would automatically show my pictures on google.