URL that daddy!

Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Godaddy is an app for getting a unique url extension to advertise your name brand, or make awareness for your organization, social cause, etc. I like that you can pick a name and if it is taken you are given alternate suggestions for name usage rather than travelworld.com it may suggest lesiureglobe.com, vacationnations,com or it will suggest an alternative for a url ending other than .com, .org. .net, etc. but it could be travel.world. or world.travel it gives you many alternatives so that if your .com is taken and you do not want to have to think of a new name all together you can consider switching the url to make it be similar to what you wanted. It also does allow you to purchase the most common used words as domains such as medical.directory. It offers many url endings for professionals, different industries at good pricing if you get them on specials they can run .49cent specials, .99 cent specials it just depends on what special you happen to catch them on. They can add a feature of a reminder you have something in your cart, espicially if it picks up someone has searched your specific domain and did not purchase it. They give you discounts on other business tools or services such as Microsoft Office online you get it for half the price verses if you went to the website to purchase the software. You get other tools and services and a website builder as well. It is great for someone just starting off and needing the resources to get off. They also have a neat feature to put all your social media to one location rather than marketing each one. It has many features to explore and always upgrading.

Nachteile: If you do not purchase at a a la carte price to have your name not listed you will get ANNOYING robot calls to your number, all kind of text messages. The a la carte for this service normally cost more than the domain your buying. The robot numbers seem to ring your line none stop, and switch up the number when you do not answer. The a la carte pricing should be standard cost included in the domain name. Yes, it may be great to get a domain at 0.49 cent but for the new entrepreneur who has to use his phone to start off this is an added inconvience. Even offering a Entrepreneur special for this service to be free the first year would be great.

I built my own website in 3 hours!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Julie R.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was great. At first I talked with someone for a while and explained my needs and she set me up with the right package. Then, a few days later, I realized I wanted an automatic scheduler. I called back to see if that was available and talked with another person who told me I had the wrong package and I needed this other product instead. I was confused , but switched over only to find out it was more retail driven, no blog, and no basic info page showing up in the beginning. I was devastated because I had worked so hard on my site and I lost all of my progress.
I called again and talked to another guy who apologized and said he didn't know why the previous person had me switch. But thankfully, he was able to retrieve my old content and restore my original site free of charge without losing any content .

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use. I had to have someone help me integrate my shopping platform with godaddy for my online boutique Roadkill Ranch and it was a seamless endeavor. However, I recently became a certified health coach and wanted to get a simple website up. I called godaddy and they walked me through the templates and showed me how easy it was. I was able to build my own site within hours and they were available for support 24/7. I was so proud of myself. Check out www.goodjuju.health I love the support the most. The staff is so knowledgeable and was able to guide me through some
challenging pages with ease. Now that I've learned the program, it's not challenging at all.
I also loved how they offered a blog feature.

Nachteile: The thing I liked least about the product was the online shop. I wanted to add some health products to my basic site, and although I was able to upload merchandise, it limited me on how to organize the shop, that's all. It wasn't really a big deal because my website is more informational anyway.

Great Platform for a New Business

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Janette R.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Having a simple website for a small business can go a long way. Keeping it simple and having the ability to grow your website as your business grows is key. GoDaddy's Website Builder met all these features along with having the ability to add different features that would fit your needs as your business starts to take grow. Overall my client(s) and I are satisfied with the platform.

Vorteile: I was hired to build a website for a small company who specifically requested using GoDaddy. I like the simplicity of creating a website with the template options. You can customize the templates to your liking and add or delete features as your business grows. Also, you have the option to contact someone who may be a little more knowledgeable to help you build the website to suit your needs. I used this platform for a previous client who requested to have his site built on GoDaddy. Needless to say my client was very satisfied and has been using it for over 3 years now.

Nachteile: When you are working with a small budget, obviously, you want to find a software platform that would suit your or your clients needs. GoDaddy's prices are reasonable, although they do slap on different features that you could include which would drive the cost up to more than what you originally budgeted when you first sign up. As my clients business grew, my client saw the need to add some of the additional features that were offered in the beginning.

As a web developer, one can give demo to clients what their websites will look like within 15 min.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Rajeev B.

Vorteile: For static websites, an excellent software using which anyone without a programming knowledge can launch websites/online stores. This software is good for increasing web literacy. As a web developer, what I frequently do is to give a taste what a client's website will look like and once the client approves, I go for the Starter Plan by GoDaddy. By using Starter Plan, however, only one database or application is allowed, which for the most part turns out to be either Wordpress or Joomla or Drupal if it is a content-based site or the likes of Magento if a shopping portal. The GoDaddy Economy Plan gives leverage to try five applications simultaneously under one account and Deluxe 25 applications. However, coming to the main point, Website Builder do comes handy as I give demo to clients who are not that computer savvy. An interesting use of Website Builder was when a client needed a website for just one month for an event. Of course, the domain name had to be booked for 12 months!

Nachteile: For those looking for Wordpress-like features or flexibility to try Joomla and other applications, GoDaddy Website Builder does not fit. At the end of the day, it is meant for those who have no programming knowledge! At the same time, if one has shown no inclination to try freely available software like Wordpress, it is doubtful they will go ahead and launch their website/online store using GoDaddy Website Builder independent of a web developer on their side. This is the paradox. Also, it is known that there are features in this software such as if one selects a theme and after publishing requires change, there is no way except to start afresh. However, for GoDaddy fans, this may not be a big issue because launching a site afresh should not take more than an hour. Such sites are usually short with less pages/contents!

I have used this product for more than 3 years!

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Sean e. R.
Director of Artificial Intelligence Media & Entertainment
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: All in one service or products? I used this company for my web site and email. I bought the domain name from them added an email account and was looking for someone else to build the web site. After many discussion with various companies, we decide if we are still talking let's have something up so we can start our marketing to the world. Well, the ease of using the build with step by step with templates that because they are int he same family work well, no conflicts between the software by matching difference vendors this is under on umbrella. We had a 3-page site up in a few hours that still stayed up on the server for 6 months. product together.

Nachteile: It is basic you not going to have maybe the personal site as some whom start from scaratch but it does help to start with a templete. So when you have a budget that is small or you are good at design and want to build your site go this route up and running after a few hours. Ths cost is small really compared to others making your site? adding third party analisyteis is and issue as most companys want thier verious used and not have a third party dealing with the customer but some prorams ar better than this trmplte types a matter of what your thinking or needs.

Amazing! building your own website can not be easier

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Daniel L.
Asistente ejecutivo superior

Vorteile: With godaddy you have everything in one place. You do not have to worry because you have the hosting, the domain, the website design and even the possibility of creating your own professional email domain.
In a few steps you can go from being a small enterprise to become a great company because in our days having a website is the most important thing in order to grow.
Godaddy allows you to do everything you need to create your professional image. In addition, you centralize all the expenses to one single figure given that you make a single annual payment for the hosting and domain of your website.
It also offers incredible options that adapt to your needs and allow you to save a lot of money.
You do not have to risk hiring a hosting in an unknown server, since godaddy offers it to you at an incredible price and with the highest security guaranteed.
In my case, my partners and I used godaddy to create our own website. It took us some time because none of us is an expert in the area of design and programming, but in the end we were able to do it ourselves, saving us a lot of money.

Nachteile: I have nothing bad to say, I do not think there is a better platform than godaddy. It's amazing how easy it can be to develop your own website thanks to go daddy

A great alternative to using WordPress

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Robin I.
Graphic Designer
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A client wanted to me to build their website, but still have the ability to make changes and additions. They also wanted the site to be secure. GoDaddy is a wonderful company with extensive help features and amazing customer service.

Vorteile: GoDaddy Website Builder is very easy to use and the learning curve is small. I've been very happy with my experiences with building websites using this product.

Nachteile: There are some limitations to what can be done to the layout and design of a website. I wish there were more template options.

I absolutely love GO DADDY (Email/Domain Purposes)

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Dawn J.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has brought the company together communication wise and keeps everything in detailed order.

Vorteile: I love the ease of sending and receiving emails. I love how you can add employees to have a new email under the domain. The process is super easy. There is also a calendar function where you can add birthdays and important meeting dates, etc and it will not only remind you of these dates, but you can share the calendar with other employees so that everyone can see what is to come. I also love how you can change your preferences like your signature and the color of your display bar. You also can make as many folders as you want for storage of certain emails. My favorite is the greetings email. You can send an email with a border around it with different titles as in birthdays, meetings, anniversaries, death in the family and when you send out those emails it will be a picture attached or a live video pertaining to what you are sending. Pretty cool!

Nachteile: There is NOTHING I do not like about GoDaddy Website Builder.

Incredibly Easy to Use and Amazing Customer Support

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Shaylah L.
Real Estate Representative
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend GoDaddy in a heartbeat purely based off of customer service!

Vorteile: Whenever I have needed customer support, the representative has been helpful, charming, and informative. I am always offered upgrades or alternative solutions but I never feel pressured. The program itself is easy to use, I have had no problem creating multiple websites by myself even though I had zero experience prior to GoDaddy.

Nachteile: This isn't a deal breaker, but it used to be more flexible/customizable for things such as choosing fonts and layouts. Then the revamped and you basically pick a design package and fill in the blanks. It's been like this for a while and I still like the old way better. Also, using it for real estate, it is expensive and complicated trying to link my website to links of external listings to showcase.

Creating your own website has never been so easy!

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Carlos L.
Presidente

Vorteile: You do not need to be a web programmer, graphic designer, or technology expert to develop your own website through GoDaddy. Is a leading company in the market that has more than 76 million domains registered on the internet.
It offers everything you are looking for to make your small business into a great company. I consider that it has the most complete range of services on the market, because the GoDaddy team offers you: domain, website, hosting, online marketing and online security, professional email supported by office. All with a reasonable price.
They offer you a range of options, whose prices are adapted to the most particular needs of each client.
GoDaddy's customer service is excellent, it works 24/7 in all regions of the world, available in a large number of languages.

Nachteile: My experience with GoDaddy is very satisfactory. Its customer satisfaction policy is incredible. I have nothing to object.

A must have the budding entrepreneur

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Adele G.
Self-employed
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I built my website with GoDaddy to sell my art and build up my brand and internet presence. I have just gotten started so I don't have stats to report. But it has worked perfectly for my purposes. As soon as I published the site it has started to generate interest and I have received a lot of praise for how professional it looks. Its very encouraging that it puts the power of building a great website into the hands of the general person who may not have a lot of tech skills. You can also pay to have the site built for you if you prefer. GoDaddy definitely exceeded my expectations.

Vorteile: What makes this software great is that even if you are not a tech genius you can still build a great website that looks professional while maintaining creative control and allowing your personal style to shine. It makes building a website fun and easy. It's easy to add and remove sections from your site and it has easy to use templates and stock images. Adding your own images is easy with the drag-and-drop feature. the auto-save feature is great so you don't lose your work. Publishing the site takes only minutes and there is a lot of great advice about marketing. It has a blog included in the plan that I got with a free trail.

Nachteile: I felt like some of the features could have been explained a little bit better in an easier to find location. Navigating the site was not as intuitive as it could be for a general lay person. I would like to see an index of help features on every page that was more in-depth.

Home run!

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Robert W.
Chief Creative Officer

Kommentare: My site has gotten lots of compliments and people think I worked weeks on it. If you have good photos, a good concept and good copy, you can create a very creditable site.

Vorteile: GoDaddy has the easiest, most powerful website builder I've seen. I used it produce a site in just hours that looked great on mobile and desktop. There are many different themes so you can create a unique look.

Nachteile: I wasn't able to do everything I wanted in terms of posting and linking docs — sometimes you just have to do it "their way."

Clueless to Web Designer!

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Ashleigh D.
Art Educator
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, my experience is wonderful. It feels like someone is giving you directions over your shoulder! I was very happy with my resulting website!

Vorteile: I found that the GoDaddy Website Builder was extremely easy to use. My favorite aspect would be that each section of your resulting website is clearly labeled, and the layout in the editing tool exactly mirrors what you will see as a final product. With each section labeled in the editor, you can quickly jump to the section that you want to edit and quickly change it. With easy previewing during and after the editing process, you remain in complete control of your resulting website. I have no experience with web design or building, and I was able to make an impressive website that looked professional, yet had my own touch.

Nachteile: Sometimes it can be difficult to move sections around in the editor - but that could just be my device.

Go Daddy is Mac Daddy...

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Jay R.
Managing Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One thing I truly find most helpful is their customer support team. They are available 24 hours a day and they are very effective in solving issues.

Vorteile: This website builder was so easy to use. I was able to build an entire website for my financial consulting business in 36 hours. I originally had about 20 pages of content. The program was easy to navigate and I was extremely pleased with the customer support team. They are top notch!

Nachteile: After building my whole website, I came to learn that I needed an entirely different platform that GoDaddy offered for mobile and tablet apps. I would have to start from step 1 to convert everything over to the other platform that offered the mobile and tablet settings. Since I am a monthly subscriber utilizing several,products from GoDaddy, it would be beneficial for them to do the conversion for you but it will cost additional money for them to do the upgrade.

GoDaddy is AMAZING!

Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Awesome!!!

Vorteile: I love using GoDaddy for my website and hosting! I currently have a website for my pet sitting business. GoDaddy is easy to use. Even if you don't know anything about building websites or HTML, it's freckin easy. GoDaddy has a setup wizard to help you throughout the whole progress. If you get stuck, they're customer support is always there to help, 24/7. They have Live Chat to help step by step. Put ads on google and bing is a cinch.Just pay for the services that you want and they will take care of it. The auto pay is nice so you don't have to remember when things run out... like your ad campaigns or security for your website. The price is a good deal also...at least for me when I bought it.

Nachteile: I don't really have any cons for GoDaddy.

Create a website without any effort

Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Valerio P.

Kommentare: I remember when I created my personal blog I used this Godaddy tool and the whole process should not have lasted more than 30 minutes. I highly recommend it to start with your website. In case you are not very clear which design to implement on your site, you can also find a great help using this software, since it will recommend different themes and you will be able to adapt them very simply to your needs.

Vorteile: It's really simple to use, you do not need to know anything about programming. Additionally Godaddy provides you with a variety of images and themes to make your website totally personalized and to your liking. Another great value that brings this software is SEO help. Following a few simple steps, Godaddy Website Builder recommends you how to modify each page of your website to make it SEO friendly. Actually this software will bring a lot of value to your website and will make the deployment of your webpage much faster and easier.

Nachteile: None so far. Perhaps the only thing I could say is that if you are an expert user and you know programming, it can be a tool that prevents you from making advanced configurations. In my case in particular, after a while I changed the settings of my website SEO for another tool, since I wanted to have more control on how to customize my site and measure the conversions of organic traffic to my website.

Great for basic websites. Easy to use. Not for complex projects

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Celeste G.
Operations Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really, it was wonderful for what I used it for. It functions as advertised and as expected.

Vorteile: GoDaddy's website builder is very intuitive, simple to use, and produces a nice final product. It allows customization of the background - both with brand images and color scheme. Cloning pages and adding new pages to the menu is easy and time saving. For anyone who is not tech savvy or doesn't want to get into the code, this is a great option for producing a nice looking website fast.

Nachteile: The cons really are the flip-side of the pros - the very basic simplistic nature. GoDaddy's Website Builder can accommodate custom html inserted in small sections but it really isn't designed for complex, robust websites. If you want to build out a website with a lot of page, custom content, and integrate more complicated features like a contact form, ticketing, or a payment portal then this is not a good option. I used it for an event website whereas I use WordPress for our company website. I found myself missing a lot of the customization and features WordPress offers but this did the job for what I needed it to do. It would be great for a simple business website. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who wants to update the content on their site often or integrate forms or payment features.

GoDaddy Go!!!

Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Jonathan B.
Master Technician
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My over all experience with GoDaddy has been great, No real big issues here I would refer someone to this service especially for web hosting.

Vorteile: The pros about GoDaddy are numerous, However I really like how clean their web sites are in the functionality of the themes they offer. GoDaddys' web servers are FAST!!! never had my site lag one bit. Did I mention about their ddos blocking systems? Yeah you don't ever have to worry about your website being ddossed ever. They also have top notch security so no worries on being hacked either.

Nachteile: The only thing I didn't like with GoDaddy is that customer support doesn't really try to help with any issues i.e helping recover a lost domain when you forgot to reregister it.

A user for years!

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I run multiple Wordpress and Weebly websites. I needed a domain registrar that I could trust and would be around for a long time. I chose GoDaddy. They make it so easy to handle DNS, to add nameservers, and to register ZohoMail. Everything is in one pane and explained super easy, so much so that even when I was a newbie, I was able to get started without too many growing pains. Over the years, I've consistently come back to GoDaddy for new domains time and time again because they're so easy to use.

Nachteile: I don't have any complaints at all! I don't use their other services, but they're great as a domain host, I have zero complaints.

Easy to use!

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Cody I.
Massage therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The go daddy website builder was really straight forward and easy to use for a non tech savvy person. I could build a captivating website with minimal knowledge.

Nachteile: Hoping for more integration in the future

Best Platform For Hosting Ive Used

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Kevin W.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Customer Support is top notch im a web designer who likes to work late at night and it hasn't been one time that I have called that I haven't been able to get someone on the phone for help. Hosting stays active only once has my hosting ever went down. One click install for all of the major applications like Magento, Wordpress, etc. UI is simple and easy to understand. You get a free domain for a year when you purchase 1+ of any hosting plan.

Nachteile: You have to know exactly what hosting plan you need for your website or you may run the risk of it running super slow especially with Wordpress sites.

I love being able to call my domain registrar!

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Grant S.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: They call you when you domains are set to expire to make sure you renew them. I love this feature. However, I once failed to reregister a primary domain for my company and lost it. I called GoDaddy, and they were able to negotiate with the new owner and broker a deal. Thankfully, for a couple hundred dollars I was able to get my domain name back.

Nachteile: The user interface can be difficult to navigate. Thankfully they have great documentation to help you navigate and resolve your issues. They definitely are plagued by feature bloat, but not too bad for a company that has been around since the Netscape days.

Easy Website Builder for Beginners

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Alicia W.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have used Website Builder by GoDaddy for at least 4 years and used it as my main blog until I migrated over to Wordpress. I enjoyed using it because it gave me the confidence to upgrade to a Wordpress blog. It served it's purpose and was very easy to update and post content on.

Vorteile: I love the fact that this platform makes is very user-friendly and easy for anybody to use and design without any website building experience or knowledge. The drop and drag feature gives you to option to place your widgets and preview them before they are live. The website builder platform from GoDaddy allows you to add social media and comments to your blog so that they can be shared by your visitors. You can easily use this software to create and publish a blog in a day or less.

Nachteile: I would love it if they could offer more options for your blog so that each website owner can tailor it to their needs. I would even prefer to pay more money to get additional features similar to what Wordpress offers including plugins.

Fairly Easy to Look Professional

Bewertet am 3.2.2019
Female Program of Excellence Coordinator
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I still really like to use the program and understand that there are limitations, but it is really easy to use to build and update your site keeping it current and fresh.

Vorteile: I really enjoy the ability the program has for me to jump right into building my website. I was offered a variety of templates and could see the sample of what it would look like as I was building the different elements of the site. It would give you examples of what you might want to put in the different sections available to add to your page. I was able to use some of the templates and use them in a different way than suggested and loved the unique ability to do so. I also enjoy the ability to preview how the site will work with the user both on their computer or device.

Nachteile: I did find some of the features limiting in color schemes or in fonts. I can only imagine it's due to programming code and that might be the whole point of these sites; to avoid having to be a code builder. I wish there was more templates or flexibility within the templates to change fonts or colors or position of a text box, etc.

Simple platform, easy customer support

Bewertet am 30.12.2018
Grace C.
Founder/Professional Copywriter
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The website builder is easy to use, even for clients who do not like using computers. It is simple to get started and to upkeep a site.

Vorteile: I utilize this software on behalf of my clients, to run their websites and storefronts online. We have used it as hosting, building, and development, depending on the stage of the client's business. The system runs beautifully, and their support personnel are always available to help. We have also used it integrated with Wordpress, which is our favorite feature, as my client's often need a Wordpress integrated site for their blogs on their sites. The price is affordable and they often offer special offers. As far as building features, it allows easy editing and smooth publishing ability.

Nachteile: Occasionally, the site requires more than one login attempt, and it freezes up. These don't occur often, and are usually fixable.