GoDaddy Website Builder Erfahrungen

Über GoDaddy Website Builder

Wähle einfach eine Vorlage aus und passe Schriftarten, Farben und Inhalte an deinen Stil an.

Erfahre mehr über GoDaddy Website Builder

This is a free extension in GoDaddy that allows you to make your own website very quickly and without any start-up capital. You can get an online presence within minutes.

The price is a bit high, and I am not sure why, but my website gets very little traffic. This is frustrating after two years.

Bewertungen zu GoDaddy Website Builder

4,0

GoDaddy Website Builder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.268 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoDaddy Website Builder bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.268)

Founder/Formulator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Happy overall. Best choice for me out of several.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Viel Luft nach oben

Kann den Hype nicht nachvollziehen, ich fand es sehr umständlich

Mobile version bzw Handhabung lässt zu wünschen übrig, man kann auch am PC vieles nicht so anpassen wie man möchte

Romaric
Romaric
Web & graphic designer in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoDaddy Website Builder

Kommentare: It's a perfect solution for designing simple landing pages and other types of forms. It's easy to use and doesn't cost much money. It doesn't require any skills to work with the editor as all the features are well specified. I recommend this tool to people who are looking for simple-to-work-with web designing solutions.

I tried GoDaddy Website Builder for some months and overall, the qulaity of experience it offers isn't that bad. It's a nice option dfor designer who are looking for a simple web builder tool with limited features of course.The UI is quite neat and simple to work with; You don't need to be a developer to work with.The editor is highly responsive and one killer aspect of it is that ; it doesn't lag or bug like some website builders that I have tested.The fact that this visual builder is well coded and there are no bulk addons makes its editor fully responsive and runs seamlessly even on low-capacity computers.The pricing structure is quite fair compared to the quality of experience the builder itself delivers. I must say it's affordable.

GoDaddy Website Builder is limited to certain features and funtionalities and this makes the overall designs to not being very visual appealing. I can say it's a nice alternative for building just simple landing pages.

owner in USA
Großhandel, Selbstständig

Excellent website builder

Easy to use, up and running in minutes!!!

I have no complaints to far, it has all the tools you need to start advertising your services!

Evan
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not what I was expecting

Kommentare: Pretty meh to be honest. I had high hopes I use go daddy a lot but the websites just didn’t meet my expectations.

Easy to use not gonna lie there was able to get what I needed on there. That’s about it

I had so much trouble getting what I wanted in certain places on the pages and was getting so lost with the trying to figure it all out.

Ashley
Owner Writer Chao Coordinator in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Website Builder for Novice and Experts Alike

Kommentare: I have always had an excellent experience with this tool as well as the support team behind it.

I love the ease of use. It is very self explanatory. It offers a lot of great tools for design and for managing businesses.

It doesn't have as much flexibility with customization as I would like. Especially in relation to theme colors.

Katlyn
Food Safety Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go Daddy Website Builder-Small business review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall we have had a great experience with GoDaddy Website Builder! We highly recommend using the GoDaddy Website Builder for any type of business.

What I liked most about the GoDaddy Website Builder is how easy it was to use! I do believe any of our employees could use the builder and do a great job. The easy set up is great for a small business to not have to worry about wasting time on designs or layouts and they can just launch the website within a few days even hours in needed.

As a small business we did not find anything we did not like about the GoDaddy Website Builder. We found it to be a great tool for us as a company.

Rita
Team Lead in USA
Konsumgüter, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

My experience with GoDaddy

I loved that whether it was a standard site or a premium site there was a lot of sources to help build your website so you were never really alone while starting your own site.

nothing I disliked, the only thing was I wished I had heard about it sooner

Colleen
Senior Director, Programs in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It works but there are better platforms

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I have a few years of experience using GoDaddy to build out different websites, for content or services purposes and it's easy to use, edit your website and publish. There are also helpful marketing features for optimizing SEO.

Unlike some website builders I cannot easily manage and manipulate a mobile or responsive site, after talking with customer service they told me that is only available for higher tiers and those with custom CSS.

Abdul Raqeeb
Abdul Raqeeb
Warehouse Associate in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy way of creating website

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is very easy and user friendly to create a website.

It is too costly for beginners to start a business.

CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoDaddy falls short with the Website Builder

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Unfortunately, the Godaddy Website Builder is not one that I would recommend to anyone.

The GoDaddy website builder is only good for your most basic, non-customized, non-optimized site. If you are looking to just have 'something' up, then it works. If you want a site that looks unique and can deliver on results, including SEO, I would not recommend it.

The lack of customized templates, minimal styling options, and the lack of coding access makes this a non-preferred system.

Stephen
VP of Operations in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All in One Package for Website design

Kommentare: Smooth, reliable and easy to use. These are words that the entire team uses daily when refering to GoDaddy.

I love the fact that GoDaddy is a one stop shop with all the elite tools in building a website. GoDaddy has save the company money by replacing several programs we use to use to build websites. It also allows us to streamline the entire process in building our website from scratch.

Don't have any negative things to say about GoDaddy as its the complete package for us.

Charlee
Owner/Instructor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

User-friendly attractive website maker with limited features but good price

Kommentare: Overall, I found the GoDaddy Website Builder to be a good value for the money and the features it offers. I liked the ease of use and the way my website looked professional and functional. I created my site in just two evenings after work, and I think it was because GoDaddy's interface was simple for me to use without crowding me with options I didn't need. GoDaddy does have other integrations too, such as PayPal integration and a feature to book appointments or classes, but I can't speak to those. I have considered looking into those features in the future as I grow my site and business. Although I had a few complaints about some of the editing tools, the positives of the user-friendly editor and the price outweighed the negatives and I will be continuing to use GoDaddy Website Builder.

I actually switched from Wix to GoDaddy Website Builder because I liked the simpler format of GoDaddy. I found GoDaddy Website Builder easy to use and intuitive. I was able to create my website much more quickly and not get overwhelmed with endless templates and aesthetic options. I was surprised to see that my finished site looked just as professional and attractive as if I had chosen one of the more trendy site builders. I liked the interface of GoDaddy and I liked the templates for websites and pages that were offered. There were no extra unnecessary bells and whistles to get in the way of my images and the text I wanted to showcase on my website. I also found the price of GoDaddy to be inexpensive when a yearly plan is purchased. Another thing I particularly liked about GoDaddy's editing interface was the ability to see my site on the left side of the screen as I add pages and sections or edit content. This is nice to have the "workspace" to edit my content on the right side of the screen and then have my site on the left side. In contrast, I believe Wordpress, which I have used in the past, has a couple more steps to go through before you get to view your site as it will appear.

There were only two issues I had with GoDaddy. Firstly, while I do prefer having a few quality options over hundreds of options, one feature that I do wish GoDaddy provided when creating pages is the ability to add multiple "action buttons" to a section. In GoDaddy Website Builder, action buttons are those clickable buttons that link to another page or an external source (they usually say things like "Learn More" or "Register Now"). There wasn't an option to add more than one of these action buttons to a page section. I needed to have multiple links inside of a section, but only one action button was available. I surpassed this obstacle by adding more sections, but that created unwanted space on the page that I intended to be more compact. This is a feature that I feel like is needed. The second flaw I found with GoDaddy is that sometimes previews of my site misrepresented the changes I'd recently made. For example, I added a page to the site in Editor, but when I viewed it in Preview, my change was not shown. I believe it may take the Preview some time to load your changes, but it can be a bit frustrating if right away you need to see how the edit you made will look on your actual site.

Emil
Graphic Designer in Philippinen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoDaddy Website Builder Review: What to expect?

Kommentare: I find it challenging to describe the overall GoDaddy website builder experience because it varies greatly based on the goals and expectations of the user. The website builder from GoDaddy could be perfect for some people and simple to use, while lacking some functionality or customization possibilities for others.GoDaddy's website builder is generally targeted at individuals and small businesses searching for an easy and economical solution to establish a basic website. Larger, more complicated websites with a need for sophisticated features and functionality are not as ideal for it.Users should thoroughly assess their needs and compare available website builder alternatives before choosing one, in general. This will make it more likely that they will select the platform that best suits their requirements and objectives.

Simple to use: Even for people with little to no technical skills, GoDaddy's website builder is made to be simple to use.Numerous configurable themes are available from GoDaddy, allowing consumers to select the style that best suits their needs and preferences.SEO tools: To assist customers in optimizing their websites for search engines, GoDaddy's website builder offers SEO tools.Mobile-friendly: Users of GoDaddy's website builder may develop websites that are responsive to mobile screens.Support for e-commerce: GoDaddy's website builder features e-commerce support, enabling users to set up online shops and conduct direct sales from their websites.

Limited customization possibilities: Compared to competing platforms, GoDaddy's website builder may not give as many customization options to consumers.Limited scalability: GoDaddy's website builder might not be appropriate for bigger, more complicated websites that need more sophisticated features and capabilities.Even while GoDaddy provides a free basic website builder package, consumers might need to pay extra for upgrades or more features, which might raise the overall cost of the service.Lack of control: Some users might discover that they do not have as much control as they would with other platforms over the appearance and functioning of their website.Users may not have as much influence over SEO as they would with other platforms, despite the fact that GoDaddy's website builder offers some SEO capabilities.

Design, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for beginners with little to no experience.

Kommentare: Website to landing page this is the quick and easy way to accomplish getting online. You can deploy quick, responsive, and stunning websites in a matter of hours. I would especially recommend this if you are already using GoDaddy as a registrar and host. No need to hassle with the DNS and their custom support will help you with pretty much anything.

This is such an easy tool to use. Once you purchase a domain name GoDaddy will basically handle the rest. Click a few buttons and you have a website. There are a ton of templates to work off of and all of them are responsive. This is such a great way for a small business owner to go digital without paying for the bit marketing cost. If you're looking to design your own website GoDaddy gives you that ability.

GoDaddy branding is everywhere. If you use this tool make sure you remove their signature from the footer and other places to make it seem more like a custom website. Customers will have more confidence in your site fi you do.

Philip
Web Developer in USA
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fairly basic tool with a few advanced features that will accommodate most users

Kommentare: Overall a good solution for organizations who want a simple site with quick and easy editing abilities. The templates are fairly basic in nature, but serve the purpose for most things. Some controls aren't that flexible or quick to use, such as text blocks that alternate between H1 and P tags that need different styling. Copying and pasting things in can take a couple extra steps, but will work fine once you find a good system.

Very easy to login and quickly get to the relevant pages that need updating. The preview mode makes it easy to find what I'm looking for. Publishing is simple and only takes one click. Most advanced features (which don't require access very often) are buried so they are out of sight, but not hard to find once needed.

Integration with SSL was not built-in like certain verbiage seemed to imply. Had to purchase a separate SSL cert and could not work with 3rd party vendors (which would have been a lot cheaper). Probably the biggest complaint is being "locked in" to the GoDaddy ecosystem for certain types of add-ons such as this.

Founder/Formulator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Happy overall. Best choice for me out of several.

Kommentare: I have been overall happy with GoDaddy. The price is fair and the product is worth the money and easy to set up and manage. I had tried several free trial platforms to find the best fit for my business before ultimately choosing GoDaddy.

This was the easiest software to understand and far as template formats and product integration, etc. Ease of use was high on my list.

Square product integrations can be a bit challenging. I'm not sure I would do that again. It sounds easy...but not so much.

Jenine
Office Administrator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoDaddy has all tools you need to make your busniess stand out against the rest!

Kommentare: Overall I am more than pleased with out experience with GoDaddy. They were a life saver when it came to making my busniess stand out in the right places and to the right audience. For the novice(which i am) at website design, SEO ranking, marketing etc. they make it possible for the everyday consumer to highlight their busniess. It really looks like you paid a prefessional to desgin it for you. All the time I have people complimenting our website and asking who desgined it for you and how much did it cost? I think some of them really do not believe me when I tell them " I did it!"

What I like most about GoDaddy is how easy it was to build ouir website. Don't get me wrong you still need to put a lot of work into it to make it your own and so it also represnts your business. With GoDaddy they give you the layout and show you every step of the way how to market, how to increase your SEO ranking, they help you intergrate your social media, set up omline booking, and showcase your services. This is just for your website desgin. They help you register your domain, get a business email and much, much more.

What I dislike the most is that every add on is an additional cost. Not only can it add up very quick but unless you purchase them all at once you will have the product renewals coming out at all different times and it can be hard to remember. It would be better if there was maybe a package option. So you can pick a certain number of products you want that fits into their package options and you get a bit of a discount for purchasing all at once. Just giving the consumer and option to do what is best for their business. SOme busniess may not need much while others need a lot.

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Advantages of Godaddy's offered plans

I confess that I really like Godaddy, you find the best prices for domains of the most diverse types and still have impeccable support that only Godaddy offers. If you want to buy a domain that you already know is for sale or if you prefer to give up your domain, you can also sell it. Buying a domain that is for sale is a great proposal for anyone who wants to start a website with their domain and does not have a known name and can choose to buy domains that people have given up using. You can choose promotional packages including, the chosen domain and the protection of your data, the amount you pay is minimal and you can even include a hosting plan in your package. At Godaddy it also allows its customers the option of creating sites, I currently have a Godaddy site in the free plan, but there are also plans that have more content and much more possibilities for use. I have the site on a free plan, not because I started using a domain now, Godaddy offered me the site for free because I already have a domain with them for a long time, but I can switch to the paid plan or not. Best prices for website creation plans, you can get them today worth 14.99 in the basic plan to get started.

purchasing the website creation plan, I found the fonts very simple. I think Godaddy should give customers more font options for the website.

karl vahur
owner in Estland
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

A User-Friendly Solution for Creating Basic Websites

Kommentare: Overall, GoDaddy Website Builder is a good choice for users who want a simple and user-friendly platform for creating basic websites. While it may not offer the same level of customization and e-commerce capabilities as some other platforms, it is an affordable and straightforward solution for individuals and small businesses looking to establish an online presence.

In my experience, GoDaddy Website Builder is a straightforward and user-friendly platform for creating basic websites. One of the major pros of GoDaddy Website Builder is its simplicity. The platform offers a range of templates that can be easily customized using the drag-and-drop editor, and it provides step-by-step instructions and helpful tips throughout the process of building your site.Another pro of GoDaddy Website Builder is its affordability. The platform offers a range of pricing options, including a free plan that allows users to create a basic website and get a feel for the platform before committing to a paid subscription. Additionally, GoDaddy Website Builder integrates with a variety of third-party tools and services, such as Google Analytics and social media platforms, which can help users grow and manage their online presence.

One issue is that the platform may not offer as much customization as some other website building platforms. While the templates are easy to use and customizable to a certain extent, users who want more advanced design options may need to look elsewhere. Additionally, the platform's e-commerce capabilities are somewhat limited compared to other platforms, so users who want to create a more comprehensive online store may need to consider other options.

Janette
Janette
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great Platform for a New Business

Kommentare: Having a simple website for a small business can go a long way. Keeping it simple and having the ability to grow your website as your business grows is key. GoDaddy's Website Builder met all these features along with having the ability to add different features that would fit your needs as your business starts to take grow. Overall my client(s) and I are satisfied with the platform.

I was hired to build a website for a small company who specifically requested using GoDaddy. I like the simplicity of creating a website with the template options. You can customize the templates to your liking and add or delete features as your business grows. Also, you have the option to contact someone who may be a little more knowledgeable to help you build the website to suit your needs. I used this platform for a previous client who requested to have his site built on GoDaddy. Needless to say my client was very satisfied and has been using it for over 3 years now.

When you are working with a small budget, obviously, you want to find a software platform that would suit your or your clients needs. GoDaddy's prices are reasonable, although they do slap on different features that you could include which would drive the cost up to more than what you originally budgeted when you first sign up. As my clients business grew, my client saw the need to add some of the additional features that were offered in the beginning.

Krista
Krista
Entrepreneur in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My GoDaddy Website Builder Review

Kommentare: Overall, I am having an Excellent experience using GoDaddy Website and Website builder. I have received good feedback about our company website which makes me glad I decided to use GoDaddy.

GoDaddy website builder is very practical and easy for anyone to use. It has several different themes and layouts to choose from that will be perfect your business. The 30 day free trial was very useful to get to know the software and give it a true test to ensure it met our expectations. I also like that it links with Square and provides built in shipping options to use if you are shipping goods to customers.

The only con that I can think of is the ability to make updates on your website from a cell phone or tablet would be great.

Antwort von GoDaddy

Hey Krista- Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you! Thanks, Jenny

Sean  E.
Sean E.
Director of Artificial Intelligence Media & Entertainment in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have used this product for more than 3 years!

All in one service or products? I used this company for my web site and email. I bought the domain name from them added an email account and was looking for someone else to build the web site. After many discussion with various companies, we decide if we are still talking let's have something up so we can start our marketing to the world. Well, the ease of using the build with step by step with templates that because they are int he same family work well, no conflicts between the software by matching difference vendors this is under on umbrella. We had a 3-page site up in a few hours that still stayed up on the server for 6 months. product together.

It is basic you not going to have maybe the personal site as some whom start from scaratch but it does help to start with a templete. So when you have a budget that is small or you are good at design and want to build your site go this route up and running after a few hours. Ths cost is small really compared to others making your site? adding third party analisyteis is and issue as most companys want thier verious used and not have a third party dealing with the customer but some prorams ar better than this trmplte types a matter of what your thinking or needs.

Gregg
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great to build your website then move on with your business.

Kommentare: The biggest praise that I have for the GoDaddy website builder is when I needed tech support, it was excellent. The tech support personnel we smart, and efficient. I have used there tech support several times and every time I was pleased. I do not need excess conversation or drawn support to extend the call. GoDaddy was excellent in the tech support deptartment.

Although I am in IT and specifically cybersecurity, I did not want to spend a lot of time and effort on a website. I wanted to get to work doing what I do. The GoDaddy website builder was fast and easy to setup. I can jump in and modify it easily and have it active immediately. And for the cost it is by far my best value in business expenses.

For the price there are certain things that you are going to give up, granular customization is not there, but I don't need that. I would have liked a few more options on designs, but again for the value I will take what is there.

Asistente ejecutivo superior in Venezuela

Amazing! building your own website can not be easier

With godaddy you have everything in one place. You do not have to worry because you have the hosting, the domain, the website design and even the possibility of creating your own professional email domain. In a few steps you can go from being a small enterprise to become a great company because in our days having a website is the most important thing in order to grow. Godaddy allows you to do everything you need to create your professional image. In addition, you centralize all the expenses to one single figure given that you make a single annual payment for the hosting and domain of your website. It also offers incredible options that adapt to your needs and allow you to save a lot of money. You do not have to risk hiring a hosting in an unknown server, since godaddy offers it to you at an incredible price and with the highest security guaranteed. In my case, my partners and I used godaddy to create our own website. It took us some time because none of us is an expert in the area of design and programming, but in the end we were able to do it ourselves, saving us a lot of money.

I have nothing bad to say, I do not think there is a better platform than godaddy. It's amazing how easy it can be to develop your own website thanks to go daddy

Anne
Affiliate Marketer in Kenia
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

GoDaddy Website Builder

Kommentare: On a positive note, i have been able to create my website with GoDaddy and it has ticked all my boxes. On a negative side though, my domain is still not connected to my GoDaddy website which means no matter how many times i publish my site using my domain and already on a premium plan, my domain shows that it is not connected to any site.

I truly like the templates that this software offers. I have been struggling to get the right website design that can be eye-catching to my audience and yet professionally looking but i finally found one at GoDaddy. The templates are also easy to customize and the features are great for beginning, intermediate and advanced users.

What i liked the least about this software is the high pricing plans, the automatic renewals and overall difficulty in managing your website. Based on my individual experience, i tried to publish my website with a domain that i already owned and i was informed that In the rare chance my domain is not connected, to kindly allow up to 72 hours. Honestly, it has been like 2 weeks and my domain is still not connected to my GoDaddy website. I even paid for a monthly premium plan thinking it would make a difference but unfortunately not. Speaking of premium plans, the prices are quite expensive and i believe GoDaddy charges the good quality of web designs they offer but at the same time, It's definitely hard for an average beginner to keep up with the payments in the long run. Another issue that i find quite concerning is the automatic renewal of payments which is forcefully turned on. I believe the user should be given the freedom to turn off auto renewals or cancel renewals. Additionally, when it comes to the payment methods, one is given the option to delete a particular payment method but why does one have to contact customer care to remove the payment method? Moreover, instead of having to contact customer care via call, i believe there should also be an email where one can properly articulate his or her particular issue to the company.