Attendance Now App Review

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Pal myra T.
secretary
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I took attendance many years for our church using paper forms. Having an app that keeps tracks of people and creates reports is very convenient. Plus the data is all stored online and reports can be accessed anytime. It's a great timesaver.

Vorteile: This app is easy and quick to use. You can create a list of members, a list of attendees who come occasionally and a list of guests who are maybe one time or out of town visitors. You can change the status of any person as needed. That's a nice tracking feature.

Nachteile: Sometimes, if I haven't used a particular feature often, I forget how to use it. Maybe I didn't spell a name right when I recorded it the first time and want to update the spelling. It takes a while to learn the process, but it is relatively straightforward and easy to use once you get it. Techies have the advantage.

Has all the features we need and more!

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Keith T.
IT Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like app. The color scheme is perfect for me. I'm able to read everything nicely. It will take a few church services to get used to taking attendance. My overall experience with the app is great! We love it.

Vorteile: It gives me the attendance right away and also the average attendance for the year. Before I had to keep these in an Excel spreadsheet. My wife and I both take attendance and it handles multi-users nicely. I like the emails at the end of the day that give the absentees. I can be on vacation and still know what was in church!

Nachteile: I have an iphone 7 with large fonts so I can read the display. Sometimes my thumb will hit something while scrolling that I don't want to. Therefore I need to be careful and pay attention to what I'm doing while taking attendance. Other than that I love the app. My wife doesn't have the large fonts and has no problems.

Does exactly what I need

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Leann B.
Administrative Assistant
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend Attendance Now to anyone because I see it's potential. The affordability and helpful staff make up for any flaws in my opinion.

Vorteile: I've searched high and low for attendance software geared towards churches/Sunday School that is both affordable and has the features I need. Specifically monthly and yearly averages.
The support team is very helpful, quick to respond and even updated the software to give me a couple options I was lacking.

Nachteile: The interface isn't that pretty, has a dated feel. Functions aren't very intuitive and the support documentation is lacking.

von Attendance Now an 31.7.2019

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad you are enjoying our app. We love to hear when things are going well. We are currently in the process of rewriting some of our legacy modules to have a new look and feel. We value your opinion and have reached out to get specific details. Thank you again we really appreciate it!

Attendance Now Review

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Dawn O.
Treasurer
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Attendance Now has helped us with out attendance reporting which did not exist at all before this software. We have so much information now and it couldn’t be easier to use. Customer support us excellent and they continue to add features that are extremely useful. You won’t be disappointed!

Vorteile: The app is simple and fast to use, especially when I can easily take attendance in less than 1 minute.

Nachteile: The contact guest feature could provide some additional functionality .

von Attendance Now an 29.7.2019

Thank You for your feedback. We love to hear those success stories. We are currently improving our guest followup and will take your feedback into consideration. We wouldn't be where we are today without our customers feedback so a huge thank you again!

Church Attendance App at its finest....

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Jonathan S.
Communications
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, our church has really enjoyed using the app and it has helped streamline some of our operations.

Vorteile: The flexibility of the software is amazing. It can be used for churches of most any size. It works great for the different ministries or groups that your church may have including your bus ministry. Also, it has pretty incredible reports.

Nachteile: There is not a lot to hate about the app. Some of the features may seem basic but I think that is the goal or purpose.

This is just what we needed!

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Jeff M.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The "white glove" level of customer service has confirmed that we made the right choice. The developer is not only accessible but also open to any suggestions and/or customizations.

Vorteile: The customization to our needs and wants.

Nachteile: Honestly not much. It fits like a glove for our church!

von Attendance Now an 3.7.2019

Thank for your your feedback. We are glad you are enjoying our app! You are so kind, we love to help churches just like yours! Thank you for the opportunity to serve.

Attendance now provides great support and attendance tacking.

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Nikki R.
Secretary
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The experience has been great and the tech team has been wonderful to work with to meet all the needs of our church.

Vorteile: I like that I can print of attendance reports making it easy to track.

Nachteile: It took a little while for the whole board to get used to the new program.

von Attendance Now an 3.7.2019

Thank for your your feedback. We are glad you are enjoying our app!

Attendance Now

Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Nigel A.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use. Customized to our need. Easy to teach new users

Nachteile: There is still room to grow. There can be move features added

Just Started Using Attendance Now

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Diane M.
Administrative Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have just started using the program. So far I like the check-in feather and the data statistics.

Vorteile: The program is very affordable and easy to use. It is the best value for smaller churches of under 250 members.

Nachteile: In the peoples area, it would be better for the last names to be first and the names in alphabetical order.

von Attendance Now an 2.7.2019

Thank You for your feedback, we really appreciate it! It's good to hear you are enjoying the app. The Last Name First Name display order is a great idea. We will add it to our road map as a configurable option per Organization. Thank You!

Great App

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Jason B.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has streamlined our attendance process. As a home missions Chruch there is no lack of things to do on a Sunday morning. Now attendance tracking is not as time comsuming and reports are ready on demand.

Vorteile: It is intuitive and easy to navigate. The check in process is quick and we are able to view several reports on a regular basis.

Nachteile: I have no complaints about the software.