Über HubSpot Service Hub

Sorge dafür, dass dein Team organisiert ist, entwickle proaktive Kundenlösungen und erhalte Einblicke zur Zufriedenheit deiner Kunden mit dem HubSpot-Service-Hub.

Erfahre mehr über HubSpot Service Hub

The service hub provides the basics for a ticketing system and I love how it integrates with CRM profiles.

A more annoying or obvious alarm for chats would also be a plus in the future (like an alarm that doesn't stop until a chat is answered).

Bewertungen zu HubSpot Service Hub

HubSpot Service Hub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 157 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HubSpot Service Hub bereits verwendet?

Head of Marketing

Josh
Co-Founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hubspot Service Hub

Kommentare: Overall, Service Hub has been a pleasantly surprising experience.

We were already using the CRM features of Hubspot and liked the idea of combining with our service desk. We automatically create tickets from chats, which makes dropping the ball on tickets harder to do. The knowledge base is flexible, and the layout templates allowed us to get on-brand.

I'd love to see an OAuth option in the future to put our knowledge base behind a login.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira, Drift und Intercom

Warum HubSpot Service Hub gewählt wurde: Integration with our Hubspot CRM.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Drift

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Service Hub: Single platform for sales and service teams. Enjoyed the look and feel of the knowledge base more. The quick insights seemed to be spot on to how we want to measure Knowledge Base success.

Hailey
Sales Marketing Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best CRM product we used.

Kommentare: I like how the product organization allows the attachment of offers. This keeps the record clean. I appreciate the possibility that everyone can see the ticketing area as well, instead of keeping it isolated to one person. The ticketing system is excellent, allowing me to prioritize and manage customer requests efficiently. The chatbot functionality is also useful – I can customize it to suit my business needs. Integration with other Hubspot tools like email makes it a pretty complete solution. Overall easy to use, has the features we needed, and most importantly is easy to customize to enable solid reporting.

I love using ServiceHub to support my clients because it allows us to see the service at all levels: grainy and in the weeds as we work on each ticket for the client, then also at high altitude. 30,000 feet as we collect reports of the overall support experience. Of our customers. Additional features like feedback surveys are essential for measuring business success. I use Hubspot to manage requests and communicate via chatbots and I am very impressed with the platform. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and get things done quickly.

Frustrated when there is only one ticket holder or it is difficult to assign collaborators. Sometimes some people have to work on several projects and it is difficult to know who is doing what.

Sergio
Application Engineer in Spanien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

HubSpot Service Hub is not a mature product - Stay away if you can

Kommentare: I am extremely disappointed.

I like that it is connected with the CRM (which we use for sales and martketing). This is the main reason why we looked into it in the first place.

The Customer Portal that my customers see is very poor quality compared to similar tools. The interface is not customizable at all. You cannot even let the customer see in the overview of the tickets who is servicing his/her requests. I have found multiple bugs and I was told "We know. We do not have a timeline to fix this". Customers cannot even embed a picture in a message. The list could go on and on.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Freshdesk, JIRA Service Management und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Service Hub: I chose HubSpot because we already use it for the CRM (sales and marketing) and because I was told that I could get most of what I wanted by the HubSpot partner that I contracted for the customization. I prepared a detailed spec of what I wanted. The partner was nice and competent, but he just did not know and promised things he should not have.

Thomas
Senior IT Developer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

HubSpot Service Hub

HubSpot Service Hub is very easy to use and doesn't take a long time to grasp. All members of the team can use it no matter of technical knowledge.

It would be good to see more features brought to it such as allowing users to raise a ticket themselves straight in to Service Pipelines.. and then being able to have tracked email conversations with the user, through HubSpot, via the Ticket itself. This would keep it all under one place and not require us to use our email software separately and then update our tickets manually.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hubspot helps us manage and resolve tickets

Kommentare: It's fantastic that you can add tickets and information from other parts of the site. It's got straightforward menus and a plethora of straightforward reports. The ability to create distinct permission tiers is another feature I appreciate.

I find it helpful that we have dashboards to track the outcomes of our efforts, both individually and collectively. Integration inside an organization is facilitated by the system's compatibility with other programs.

It can be time-consuming for Hubspot data to be imported into other programs. There are several nice to use dashboards, but they can be slow to load.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software for tracking sales and tickets

Kommentare: HubSpot makes it simple to monitor key performance indicators, create actionable processes and surveys, and aggregate the results in a well-organized dashboard. This allows you to see where you excel and where you need more work.

Using HubSpot's Service Hub is simple and straightforward. Numerous FAQ-answering video guides are available. These undoubtedly cut down on the amount of time spent communicating with support staff. However, the help desk is top-notch and always available. They're better than I could have hoped for.

As the size of your team grows, you'll need to buy more seats to keep everyone on the same platform. It would be fantastic if purchasing the platform didn't restrict you to a specific amount of seats.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall system for managing your customers that keeps constantly improving

Kommentare: We started using Hubspot Service Hub overall when Hubspot presented their Chat feature. We have seen many improvements and new features have been implemented throughout the year so I'm positive it will become even greater tool in the future. Would recommend.

Hubspot works well as an overall system for Customer Service. Chat, Help Center and Customer surveys are easily modifiable and there's constantly new features presented.

The Hubspot chat is still relatively new service and is missing some elements which would be beneficial in professional use(such as possibility to delete messages, the search function within chat is not always as user friendly as expected.)

Head of Marketing in Israel
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to keep track of issues, create surveys, automations

Kommentare: I've been working with Hubspot along with the rest of my team for 4 months and it's only getting better. There is a LOT to explore and it's so easy to have everything working together.

Working with hubspot has made managing our customers much more easy. I have the ability to create surveys and see which users a replying, create automated messages, tag team members in tickets and more.

The ticketing feature is not as advanced as other services but it makes it easy when all contacts are in the hubspot CRM

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SugarCRM

Warum HubSpot Service Hub gewählt wurde: Hubspot allowed us to keep all users in the crm and do a lot more all in one place

Zuvor genutzte Software: Freshdesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Service Hub: ease of use

Computer-Hardware, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The new support

Easy to use Implementing new functions constantly Great support Good SW integration

Mobile app not complete with all modules The ticket system is new and will need some developments

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Help Desk Migration

Warum HubSpot Service Hub gewählt wurde: User interface and experience

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Service Hub: We had the marketing and we wanted a complete product

Liam
DIgital Marketing in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Basic support system to easy get up and running

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Really easy to use and start operating as a small business was super helpful.

When you need additional features its going to cost you.

Sarah
Director of Organizing and Client Success in USA
Politische Organisation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All your client data and conversations in one place!

I love being able to have everything in one place - Deals, Contacts + Companies, Support Ticketing - it's made it easier for us to create external reports and to funnel info into Hubspot. The Slack integration is the best and helps make sure balls aren't getting dropped with workflows that trigger support notifications and tasks.

The tickets are a little difficult to navigate in terms of following the thread of an email conversation. This mostly impacts new support on-call staff who are trying to catch up on open tickets. It's not the easiest to get an idea of the issue and troubleshooting to date at a glance. Additionally, it would be nice if email conversations within Tickets were tied to Tickets a little more closely. When I reassign a ticket, I sometimes still get notified about the conversation even if I'm no longer the ticket owner. I have to go in and ALSO reassign the conversation to the new support person.

Abby
Customer Support in Kanada
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hubspot Service Review

Kommentare: The service team is fast to respond and there are multiple way to contact them - live chat, phone, email, call back etc.

The live chat is helpful when you have a quick question, and they are very quick to respond! There is also a large knowledge base of articles to access in order to answer common questions. You can also track previous support tickets so you don't lose your conversation.

Sometimes the live chat agents have a hard time understand my issue - usually this is only when there is a technical bug going on.

Hannah
Project management consultant in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use knowledge base tool

Simple to build and organize, standardized formatting for articles, built in relevant-article curator, great that its connected to everything else we do in HubSpot

Would like more options for customizing the design of the knowledge base home page. Would also like to be able to use a table of contents features with anchors so that articles can be longer but easily navigated via these links and anchors.

Preya
Head of Support & Customer Success in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

HubSpot Knowledgebase - Really easy to set up and manage

The HubSpot knowledgebase was really quite easy to set up from scratch. Having not set one up before the online prompts helped me get this up and running quite quickly. Clean lines and not over complicated to manage.

It doesn't allow a visitor to leave feedback if they found an article unhelpful. It would be great if it had a up-vote tool attached.

Consie
Business Development Executive and Sales Coordinator in Australien
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ticketing

Kommentare: Overall, the ticketing in the service hub is what i would like to acknowledge. This is very time savvy, and helps coordinate the workload of the team. It is viewable by everyone and each team player is held accountable for the turn around of their work. In our business we have a response time of 24-48 hours, and the tickets just show you the details you need to know and the whereabouts of that response. This is essential for the front of house team to be able to relay to the client at any given moment and any team member can do this.

I use this software daily and the most part of my job i am using the service hub. This mainly consists of the use of tickets that enable team members to have a solid view of the workload as well as the general outer team can see. I like most about this software that every move can be held accountable, someone is responsible for everything that goes in there and it makes everyone work as a team.

Some more automation would be good, i guess it is somewhat hard given the details it pulls. But when it automatically pulls information that you know you have changed, this can sometimes be very frustrating and also can cause contacts/ companies to associate more 10,000 engagements very fast and overfill the CRM very fast.

Mathew
Digital Marketing Specialist in Indien
Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A worthwhile choice.

Kommentare: Satisfactory.

Hubspot is easy to use and has a robust support/helpdesk - always ready and happy to help with any queries.

Pricing. Hubspot is not the most affordable option out there.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM

Warum HubSpot Service Hub gewählt wurde: Costs.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Service Hub: Wide variety of features for my teammates.

Sam
Lead Technical Trainer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great upgrade but key elements still missing

Kommentare: The Hubspot KB looks nice, works well, and meets the needs of very basic users. But in order to really

I'm using the BETA version of the Hubspot Knowledge Base solution. • The ability to change the visual appearance and a graphical element to the customer experience is very nice. Providing that you have some basic visual design skills, you can make the KB look pretty good. • It is very easy to use. • In spite of being in BETA, I haven't really come across any bugs or other issues.

The Hubspot Knowledge Base is still missing some critical elements: • The biggest feature missing (IMHO) is the ability to have articles appear in multiple locations. Currently, articles "live" in the category and section they are created. I would like to see a central article bank where you simply link out to the categories and sections you want to display the article in. This would allow centralized editing and improved organization for large KBs. • The lack of interactivity in the KB. This isn't necessarily a knock on the Hubspot KB but rather ALL KBs. I would like all KBs to behave more like content modern HTML5 content authoring platforms (think Articulate Rise or Easygenerator). Providing a customer experience like that would put this KB in a league of its own. • The ability to restrict areas of the KB to users based on various criteria (IP address, login access only, etc.) • There are only a 3-level hierarchy to the KB (categories, sections, and knowledge articles) which isn't quite enough. Five layers would have been nice. • Only the top layer of the hierarchy has a graphical interface. I would like to offer my end users tile menus several levels down the hierarchy. For example, if I have "Getting Started" and "Top Features" as my top level tiles, I would like the user to be able to a second tile menu the next level down in order to help them find what they are looking for more quickly. The ability to provide a VISUAL KB navigation experience is key in my opinion.

Erin
Admissions in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Neutral

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a fairly good experience. We don't use all the features, but the ones we do use are seamless and beneficial.

Some of the services we really love! For example, the templates and sequences raise productivity and automate everything for you! Conversations and chats have been a huge hit on our website and people seem to love connecting this way. Also, the ability to set up meetings through Hubspot has made the process quicker and easier.

We did not enjoy the team inbox- it was confusing and we were unable to define who was actually responsible for the mails or had multiple people answering emails for the same contact. We also found the calling feature to have some issues, as it didn't work correctly with our office phones that required extensions.

Selena
Technical Support in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Product with High Quality

Kommentare: It's been a very helpful experience. HubSpot definitely makes my daily duties more organized and self sufficient.

Overall my experience has been great. It helps to visualize the many steps we have within our company which makes it easier to proceed with certain duties in a more organized at a efficient pace.

I really can't say anything negative about this CRM at all. It has been very helpful and organizing. If they could do something a little better it could be include more user-friendly training videos.

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Great for Starting Out

Kommentare: We're a pretty small company and it is easy to get overwhelmed by the demands of starting and growing a business from scratch. It is nice to have Service Hub as an 'add-on' for the CRM, Marketing automation and other features HubSpot offers as part of its full suite of tools. It has made it very easy for us to quickly add a "support portal" to our website, and it has helped our customers get answers to their most-asked questions more quickly than they could by just emailing our support team.

Using the HubSpot Service Hub is very easy. It is not a complex product or full-blown content management tool like other well-known support tools. It is a nice add-on for HubSpot that helps fill out the portfolio of other features available via their offering. It allows users to quickly build and structure a simple knowledge base, and the contextual search feature is very helpful.

While it is extremely easy to use, it is also a fairly basic set of tools. It is not as robust as some other customer support applications like Freshdesk, Zendesk, or SalesForce. The only concern we have is that we may need to transition to one of these other services if we find we need more control over the UX/UI of our support portal or need to expand support across many other channels. HubSpot continues to add new site templates and that's a good thing, but the Service Hub is still a pretty basic documentation portal.

Julia
Marketing CRM Coordinator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

HubSpot Service Hub

Kommentare: The service hub allows you to focus on areas that require your expertise, while allowing you to use HubSpot to organize your marketing goals and strategies. They make it so much easier to meet client expectations and stay on top of marketing trends.

HubSpot is a user-friendly application that is easy to navigate and with a platform intuitive for users. The service hub makes it a simpler process to connect with clients and follow up ticket tracking. There are three parts to the hub: client feedback, tickets for a help desk experience, and knowledge base to provide resources for clients.

It's available only through the upgrade to service professional and not currently available through our Enterprise subscription.

Cecilia
CEO in Argentinien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best customer service for your digital transformation

Kommentare: Excellent, easy to use, fast deployment, affordable for any size of companies. Companies who are considering an upgrade to its customer service processes or need an agile digital transformation, needs Service Hub.

Easy to deploy, administer, use. In one month, most of the customer service cases are in production. Migration and integration with other platforms are also very easy and in record time. A new generation of SaaS.

It is design to work with Marketing Hub and/or Sales Hub. If you need to integrate to other software, it may require the development of a middleware to migrate data (KB).

Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, clunky, and feature-poor

Kommentare: We chose HubSpot Service Hub because we were already using HubSpot's other products. Using it was a mistake. It was difficult for us to use, lacked necessary features, did not integrate well with our other services, and was way too expensive for what we got.

HubSpot's Service Hub's strength is that it integrates directly with everything else HubSpot does. That makes it easy to keep track of tickets/issues in association with specific contacts/companies/deals.

The Service Hub is clunky and does its job less well, and for more money, than other standalone products that perform the same function.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello, Intercom und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Service Hub: Integration with HubSpot itself

Rebekah
Rebekah
Director of Customer Success in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for tracking our customers and making sure we are staying on track

Kommentare: Our customers love being able to use the chat and have a knowledge base where they can search for how to resolve taks.

Being able to use the live chat is absolutely amazing. Makes it quick for our customers to get in touch with us and help them with any need they have.

Nothing at this time. Works great and as intended.

Martin
Developer in Dänemark

Very useful product

The product is pretty easy to use, efter it has been set up within your organisation. The tickets flow is very simple for everyone in the organisation to use, and the level of customisation makes the service hub very good.

The out of the box feature set is not very complete. The amount of custom setup, that has to be make within our organisation (and I assume many others) is pretty substantiel.