Über Landlord Studio

Immobilienverwaltung endlich richtig gemacht. Vermieteranwendung für Hausverwaltungen und Vermietungen, Zugang über Desktop- oder mobile Anwendung.

Erfahre mehr über Landlord Studio

Bewertungen zu Landlord Studio

Landlord Studio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 129 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Landlord Studio bereits verwendet?

Sameer Hassam
Sameer Hassam
Senior Sales Executive in Pakistan
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A product that meets its Mission statement perfectly.

Kommentare: I found "Landlord Studio" exactly as its mission statement claims to be and that is "provide the very best in property management software and content for landlords." Hence, I am completely satisfied with the application as it is easy to learn and operate, has an appealing user interface, separate portals provided both for the tenant and myself, and all of this provided at a very reasonable cost. I have already recommended it to other fellows I know of, who manage rental properties. Therefore, I highly recommend this software.

The most useful benefit of the product for the consumers is the transparency that it offers between Tenants and the landlord. For instance, Tenants can post and have access to all the transactions to avoid any confusion about Rent or any other additional fee. Other benefits include: - Availability of the app on iOS and Android mobile devices. - Automated rent collection. - A wide range of very useful features for real estate individuals and landlords. - Customized reports. - Secure online auto payments directly from Debit/ Credit card or Bank account. - Cloud-based storage for relevant and critical documents.

- Level of detail in reports is limited as of now and requires improvement. - There is an additional rent collection charge of up to $2.25 per transaction.

Landlord Studio is a Lifesaver for Managing Our Properties

Kommentare: Since we started using Landlord Studio we have increased our portfolio two fold and the platform has help make that possible. The ease of keeping all of our data in one place with easy access from our mobile phones is a game changer. We are able to answer questions on the road, make payments away from the office, contact tenants directly from the platform, and just manage our property with confidence. Landlord Studio can make you a better property manager simply by being in your pocket or in your backpack and available at a moments notice on your devices. You can manage from anywhere. Talk about passive income!

That it is an instant update of all of our properties and our data in one place. With four partners inputting from multiple locations any one of us can see at a glance what is going on, what needs paid, and what is outstanding. The information is as up to date as the data you have entered.

Currently we have not come across any cons with the product. Anytime that there was a feature we thought would help in our management of the properties we have spoken with the developers and they have either shown us how to do it or worked on upgrades to make such features available. The support teams is great and communication is very good with clients.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your amazing review! We're delighted to hear that Landlord Studio has been a lifesaver for managing your properties. We're glad that our instant updates and centralized data have made a significant difference in your property management workflow.

Christos
Real estate management in Belgien

Good value for money

I can keep all information about my rental properties in one place.

As EU customer I cannot connect my bank account and have my rent payments automatically tracked. As a result, everything in the application seems manual. Instead of receiving a quick overview of the current situation when I login, I have to work hard to bring everything up to date manually first. Sometimes it feels I have to work for the app, instead of the app working for me.

Jeanette
Landlord in USA

Best Property Management Software

Kommentare: Satisfied! Best app ever. I’m extremely happy with it but please consider changing what I mentioned above.

Delighted with Landlord Studio! It's incredibly user-friendly and has a clean, easy-to-read interface. I opted for Landlord Studio over other options primarily because of its mobile layout, which I find convenient. The color scheme is appealing, and I appreciate how effortlessly everything is presented. It truly encompasses all the necessary features.

Editing leases, especially adjusting the start and end dates, isn't as straightforward as I'd like it to be. I have multiple tenants who don't stay for the entire year, and terminating their leases isn't simple. It would be helpful if there were an option to end the lease if a tenant vacates before the term ends.

Nathaniel
Co owner in USA

Landlord Studio user for 3-4 years

I like that I can use it for everything in managing my properties. It's great that I don't need to use multiple platforms to manage my properties as well as my finances.

Sometimes reconciling all transactions is a bit repetitive. As mentioned earlier, I think that transactions from the electric company, for example, should automatically be sent to the utilities category. Not a big deal but definitely efficient.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for being a loyal user for 3-4 years! We appreciate your feedback. We'll work on improving transaction reconciliation to make it less repetitive. Your suggestion about automatically categorizing transactions is noted.

Small scale owner managing your own properties? Check out Landlord Studio

Tenant portal, rent tracking and online collection available. Very intuitive and easy to use and understand. Landlord Studio also has a bank/credit card integration that is extremely fast and convenient.

At this time, the only improvement I can think that can be made is that the online rent collection take about 5-7 days to hit landlord's bank. So, if rent is due on the 5th, it will hit the bank account on the 10-12th.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review! We're glad that Landlord Studio has been a great fit for your small-scale property management portfolio. We appreciate your feedback on the rent collection time, and we'll continue to work on improving the efficiency. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Jana
Property Owner in USA

Worth every penny!

Kommentare: Great experience and very thankful to have found this product. It is SO easy to use compared to Quick Books.

User friendly. So easy to keep track of tenants and rental income. Rental payments are deposited directly into our bank account. Can run reports for taxes with ease.

Some confusion when setting up new tenants first/last month rent and deposit, BUT every question I have had has been answered very quickly by support.

Dennis
Dennis
Manager in Kanada
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for investment property management

Kommentare: Very happy with Landlord Studio and the team. They are very responsive and always seem open to suggestions/ready to help.

Both the app and website are exceptionally easy to use to sync perfectly.

Nothing. Anything that was an issue was resolved.

Steven
Property Manager in USA

A true “One Stop Shop” for Property Managers

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely amazing. So glad that we decided on this product.

The support, I had an issue that was only happening on my iPad. I reached out to the team and the next day there was an update pushed in the App Store directly quoting the issue I had.

I have nothing bad to say. I haven’t used the app to the full extent yet. I wish there was a communications section where you could message tenants and send out mass notifications easily.

Rich
Property Owner in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Finally Dumped QB

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Short learning curve. I was able to find all the features I was looking for.

Bank down loads were a bit confusing at first. I had to contact support.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and does the job

Kommentare: Easy to use

It is simple, easy to use, mobile-centric and does the job

Online payments functionality would be ideal

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback.

Ben
Owner, Manager in USA

Nordskog Properties, Review of L>S

Kommentare: This was able to help connect my prop. manager and myself to both have an idea where we are at and moving forward. I really liked that when I emailed L>S about being able to search for my property that with in time that was an option. I would like to see them move forward with the new change that has been talked. I have talked to other landlords who have not used this due to feeling like it is not up to date and to blah. I think the new version with help grab and keep clients.

Keeping everything together, as well as knowing where tenants are with rent

This is a very hard to choose, I am unsure if I would rather have a "connected bank" account or not. I enjoy logging expense/income myself. However if my bank was set up it would be a chore to log my mortgages at split sections. this is why i just dont long my mortgage payments and will do it all as a interest payment at the end of the year.

President in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Perfect for a growing rental business

Kommentare: Fantastic! Awesome support and I consider this tool one of the reasons we have been able to grow. It helps us to make better decisions.

We started using Landlord Studio about 2 years ago, before that, it was the old-fashioned spreadsheets. We really like the reporting aspects of Landlord Studio - it automates things that used to take me minutes (and sometimes hours) to complete.

Probably not fair to call this the least favorite about Landlord Studio - it’s my least favorite about accounting in general. We have grown over the years and different property managers have different account codes. You need to be very disciplined when coding expenses in order to make sure everything balances correctly. The recurring expense tries to help...but on things such as utilities the amount changes. Overall, easy to use software, just make sure you give some thought to your categories early on!

Thanks Jason :)

Landlord Studio keeps me 100% on track

Kommentare: Overall the software is a game changer. I am confident on my finances now.

No surprises. Before landlord Studio it was hard to take each property manually. There was this one property I was losing money on. So many maintenance issues. When I started using Landlord Studio I immediately noticed the loss and made corrections to the rental unit.

The tenant info is not downloadable You can not use refunds from the bank feed

Landlord Studio App for Rental Properties

Kommentare: Customer support is great (the few times I've need them). The app and website are very user friendly and the reports are great.

It's very easy to use has the basic functionality needed to manage my properties and general biz expenses and it is low cost.

It would be great to track other business income from other lines of business (general contracting, etc), however, I do understand at some point that could take LLS away from it's business model and make it more like quickbooks or something similar.

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Thanks Jason! We are looking at allowing other income into the organisation field in a future release.

Laurel

New User - Loving It

Kommentare: Love it! Customer service is very fast, when you actually need them which isn't often as the platform is very easy to use. I researched a number of other platforms before electing Landlord Studio. It was the easiest with a great dashboard and reporting.

Integration was super easy. We discovered landlord studio prior to being tenanted so there was zero interruption. Logging expenses was a breeze, and we had a year worth to get organized so our taxes could be done timely. I could not have asked for an easier system.

I cannot see where I can customize the categories of expense. I imagine this is an option, but as a very new user have not dived into this yet to see. I simply needed to get this year's expenses logged ASAP and the categories offered worked well enough.

letztes Jahr

Hey Laurel Thank you so much for your review, we share each one with our team and we are super grateful for your kind words! Regarding the expense categories, you can add your own by going to "more" - "expense categories" You can also customize payment and reminder categories here too :)

Andrea
Realtor / Property Manager in Kanada

Absolutely recommend Landlord Studio

Tailored to small to medium landlords. Ease of tracking rent and expenses. Reports at the click of a button.

Some features aren’t accessible for Canadian users.

Landlord in Australien

Great Product and Better Service

Has all the features I would want. Even more impressive is they have a very engaging development team who are open, responsive and supportive to enhancements if you feel there are improvements that can be made.

Nothing really, have no issues. In early days needed more functionality which has now all caught up and keep improving!

Thank you Jason!

Dale
Sort of a landlord in USA

Great product

Kommentare: I've used LS for five years now. It has helped reduce my paperwork by about 95%, and I'm not exaggerating. I like the app as well. Nice to get some work done while on the road.

Easy to use. The reports are great to have. The customer service is spectacular.

I'm pretty simple in my needs, so I don't have any complaints.

Carmen
Property ownwr in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

5 star

Customer service response time. Colors

Waiting on customizing . No auto pay

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Amazing, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review and for sharing the kind words :). We are constantly working on improving the app and have some exciting features coming soon. Please do not hesitate to reach out in the future with any questions you may have.

janice
administrator in Singapur
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

useful tool for property mgr

Kommentare: responsive team

ease of setting up ; not too many unknown parameters to work on ; staff also had no big issue to entering daily data

some features not applicable to singapore context ; team should look into this

Janaya
Travel Agent in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This product saved me time, money and my sanity!

Kommentare: Having such a variety of financial reporting allows quick access to a multitude of reports that help give an overview of specific areas of property management.Having my leases all in one place and setting automatic reminders takes the weight off of having to remember key dates.

Landlord studio was recommended to me when I was searching for a user-friendly, inexpensive, detail-oriented program to help me manage several properties. Not only does this program allow me to track my expenses based on the category type, but it provides a multitude of one-tap reports that can give you a clear picture of your property based on specific areas broken down within income/expense reports.

Some of the features that I would like to use are not yet available in Canada. I am eagerly waiting for a wider audience access to these products so that I can use the program to its fullest.

Mehrdad
Company director in UK

Property management

Kommentare: Very good app

Overall the app is very good and easy to use.

Not easy to increase rent. Some of options not easy to use.

Manoj
Director in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good value solution to manage your properties

Kommentare: Landlord studio has saved a lot of time and money, it's a solution which hopefully one day will be able to manage all the property management side of things.

The dashboard is a great way to see your incoming rent and outgoings, the app is multi platform and I end up using this both on my phone and web browser. It supports many types of properties and is good to keep a track of tenants. A lot of features and I see they are implementing new features on a regular basis which is good.

The invoices are very basis and I would like to see an improvement on this, there is also no log of emails sent apart from the CC copy which is emailed. It would be good to have everything on Landlord studio saving on going back and forth. I think the lease information should be more detailed and allow for rent increase and decreases, part payments etc. Bank integration for the UK needs to be implemented.

Steve
Property Landlord in Spanien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I don’t review things!

Kommentare: No problems other than a mild time adjusting when it changed a little.
In short, I couldn’t operate without it.

Good to look at, simple to work with, user friendly, thankfully, as I’m not a friendly user!

Very little to dislike. It’s pleasing on the eye and encourages you to work with it and retain such important information.