Über Landlord Studio

Immobilienverwaltung endlich richtig gemacht. Vermieteranwendung für Hausverwaltungen und Vermietungen, Zugang über Desktop- oder mobile Anwendung.

Erfahre mehr über Landlord Studio

Bewertungen zu Landlord Studio

Landlord Studio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Landlord Studio bereits verwendet?

Sameer Hassam
Sameer Hassam
Senior Sales Executive in Pakistan
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A product that meets its Mission statement perfectly.

Kommentare: I found "Landlord Studio" exactly as its mission statement claims to be and that is "provide the very best in property management software and content for landlords." Hence, I am completely satisfied with the application as it is easy to learn and operate, has an appealing user interface, separate portals provided both for the tenant and myself, and all of this provided at a very reasonable cost. I have already recommended it to other fellows I know of, who manage rental properties. Therefore, I highly recommend this software.

The most useful benefit of the product for the consumers is the transparency that it offers between Tenants and the landlord. For instance, Tenants can post and have access to all the transactions to avoid any confusion about Rent or any other additional fee. Other benefits include: - Availability of the app on iOS and Android mobile devices. - Automated rent collection. - A wide range of very useful features for real estate individuals and landlords. - Customized reports. - Secure online auto payments directly from Debit/ Credit card or Bank account. - Cloud-based storage for relevant and critical documents.

- Level of detail in reports is limited as of now and requires improvement. - There is an additional rent collection charge of up to $2.25 per transaction.

Landlord Studio is a Lifesaver for Managing Our Properties

Kommentare: Since we started using Landlord Studio we have increased our portfolio two fold and the platform has help make that possible. The ease of keeping all of our data in one place with easy access from our mobile phones is a game changer. We are able to answer questions on the road, make payments away from the office, contact tenants directly from the platform, and just manage our property with confidence. Landlord Studio can make you a better property manager simply by being in your pocket or in your backpack and available at a moments notice on your devices. You can manage from anywhere. Talk about passive income!

That it is an instant update of all of our properties and our data in one place. With four partners inputting from multiple locations any one of us can see at a glance what is going on, what needs paid, and what is outstanding. The information is as up to date as the data you have entered.

Currently we have not come across any cons with the product. Anytime that there was a feature we thought would help in our management of the properties we have spoken with the developers and they have either shown us how to do it or worked on upgrades to make such features available. The support teams is great and communication is very good with clients.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your amazing review! We're delighted to hear that Landlord Studio has been a lifesaver for managing your properties. We're glad that our instant updates and centralized data have made a significant difference in your property management workflow.

Jeanette
Landlord in USA

Best Property Management Software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Satisfied! Best app ever. I’m extremely happy with it but please consider changing what I mentioned above.

Delighted with Landlord Studio! It's incredibly user-friendly and has a clean, easy-to-read interface. I opted for Landlord Studio over other options primarily because of its mobile layout, which I find convenient. The color scheme is appealing, and I appreciate how effortlessly everything is presented. It truly encompasses all the necessary features.

Editing leases, especially adjusting the start and end dates, isn't as straightforward as I'd like it to be. I have multiple tenants who don't stay for the entire year, and terminating their leases isn't simple. It would be helpful if there were an option to end the lease if a tenant vacates before the term ends.

Christos
Real estate management in Belgien

Good value for money

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I can keep all information about my rental properties in one place.

As EU customer I cannot connect my bank account and have my rent payments automatically tracked. As a result, everything in the application seems manual. Instead of receiving a quick overview of the current situation when I login, I have to work hard to bring everything up to date manually first. Sometimes it feels I have to work for the app, instead of the app working for me.

Ray

Worth the Money

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Tracking Expense Receipts to help submit tax return at the end of the year

Dashboard does not look accurate. Expense and income are off

vor 2 Monaten

Hey Ray, Thanks heaps for your feedback, we would want to help you out and get your dashboard sorted out. Are you able to message us via in-app messenger or email us at help@landlordstudio.com

Nathaniel
Co owner in USA

Landlord Studio user for 3-4 years

I like that I can use it for everything in managing my properties. It's great that I don't need to use multiple platforms to manage my properties as well as my finances.

Sometimes reconciling all transactions is a bit repetitive. As mentioned earlier, I think that transactions from the electric company, for example, should automatically be sent to the utilities category. Not a big deal but definitely efficient.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for being a loyal user for 3-4 years! We appreciate your feedback. We'll work on improving transaction reconciliation to make it less repetitive. Your suggestion about automatically categorizing transactions is noted.

Small scale owner managing your own properties? Check out Landlord Studio

Tenant portal, rent tracking and online collection available. Very intuitive and easy to use and understand. Landlord Studio also has a bank/credit card integration that is extremely fast and convenient.

At this time, the only improvement I can think that can be made is that the online rent collection take about 5-7 days to hit landlord's bank. So, if rent is due on the 5th, it will hit the bank account on the 10-12th.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your review! We're glad that Landlord Studio has been a great fit for your small-scale property management portfolio. We appreciate your feedback on the rent collection time, and we'll continue to work on improving the efficiency. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Jana
Property Owner in USA

Worth every penny!

Kommentare: Great experience and very thankful to have found this product. It is SO easy to use compared to Quick Books.

User friendly. So easy to keep track of tenants and rental income. Rental payments are deposited directly into our bank account. Can run reports for taxes with ease.

Some confusion when setting up new tenants first/last month rent and deposit, BUT every question I have had has been answered very quickly by support.

Danielle
Landlord, Real Estate Sales Agent in USA

Software Review

Kommentare: Excellent!

The Mobile app and desktop version are user-friendly. The customer service is EXCELLENT! I love that there are so many options for automatic reminders and email templates.

I wish leases could be added within the software and sent out for electronic signatures. I wish you could print maintenance reports based on the property address or a specific timeframe like the other reports.

Dennis
Dennis
Manager in Kanada
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for investment property management

Kommentare: Very happy with Landlord Studio and the team. They are very responsive and always seem open to suggestions/ready to help.

Both the app and website are exceptionally easy to use to sync perfectly.

Nothing. Anything that was an issue was resolved.

Ben
Owner, Manager in USA

Nordskog Properties, Review of L>S

Kommentare: This was able to help connect my prop. manager and myself to both have an idea where we are at and moving forward. I really liked that when I emailed L>S about being able to search for my property that with in time that was an option. I would like to see them move forward with the new change that has been talked. I have talked to other landlords who have not used this due to feeling like it is not up to date and to blah. I think the new version with help grab and keep clients.

Keeping everything together, as well as knowing where tenants are with rent

This is a very hard to choose, I am unsure if I would rather have a "connected bank" account or not. I enjoy logging expense/income myself. However if my bank was set up it would be a chore to log my mortgages at split sections. this is why i just dont long my mortgage payments and will do it all as a interest payment at the end of the year.

President in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Perfect for a growing rental business

Kommentare: Fantastic! Awesome support and I consider this tool one of the reasons we have been able to grow. It helps us to make better decisions.

We started using Landlord Studio about 2 years ago, before that, it was the old-fashioned spreadsheets. We really like the reporting aspects of Landlord Studio - it automates things that used to take me minutes (and sometimes hours) to complete.

Probably not fair to call this the least favorite about Landlord Studio - it’s my least favorite about accounting in general. We have grown over the years and different property managers have different account codes. You need to be very disciplined when coding expenses in order to make sure everything balances correctly. The recurring expense tries to help...but on things such as utilities the amount changes. Overall, easy to use software, just make sure you give some thought to your categories early on!

Thanks Jason :)

ted
president in USA

You need Landlord Studio

Kommentare: I have been using Landlord Studio for several years now, and it has been perfect for my business.

The program allows me to track everything about the property, from tenants, to rents, as well as tracking all of the expenses involved.

I wish I could put in a check number. As a business owner, allowing for a check number would give me more tracking and less dependent upon Quick Books.

Landlord Studio App for Rental Properties

Kommentare: Customer support is great (the few times I've need them). The app and website are very user friendly and the reports are great.

It's very easy to use has the basic functionality needed to manage my properties and general biz expenses and it is low cost.

It would be great to track other business income from other lines of business (general contracting, etc), however, I do understand at some point that could take LLS away from it's business model and make it more like quickbooks or something similar.

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Thanks Jason! We are looking at allowing other income into the organisation field in a future release.

Ashley
Mngr in USA

Everything we need

Kommentare: We we’re looking for a software that could help us track the financials of our properties , we are so pleased that we found Landlord, it is exactly what we were looking for.

This software was what we need for management of our properties , everything is there . We can track the expenses , the earnings , the taxes , that just a few things we can do with it . And is so easy to use .

Really we don’t have any cons about it .

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Wow this is simply an amazing review and we're so happy to hear that Landlord Studio fits your needs! We're excited to have you in the Landlord Studio community :)

Manager and owner in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent first class product with great backup

Kommentare: Excellent the best accounting software with ( poss most important ) brilliant back up .

Easy to use and present accounts to Keeps track of expenses easy

I would like to see somewhere that states where the tenant comes fromAt this moment I can only put this in notes Meaning I have to search all clients

Landlord in Australien

Great Product and Better Service

Has all the features I would want. Even more impressive is they have a very engaging development team who are open, responsive and supportive to enhancements if you feel there are improvements that can be made.

Nothing really, have no issues. In early days needed more functionality which has now all caught up and keep improving!

Thank you Jason!

Jeffrey
Immobilien, Selbstständig

A seemless product that is absolutely necessary for property management

Kommentare: Excellent experience. Satisfied many court needs with attorneys when necessary and absolute completion with accountants and filing.

Each item is used in a different way for me. All my devices are linked and I use them for every use for ease and convenience.

The only thing I don't use is the credit check and automatic deposits through this software. We live in a small community with very little to no turnover rate inside of my homes I own and manage.

Longkai
Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good for help me track rental

Kommentare: I used it when I was trying to manage my rentals. Really helped me a lot

I really like it because it offers me functions that other landlord apps do not have. Saves me time and money

None. I just hope the app can have more and more features

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Hi Longkai! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review and for sharing the kind words :). We are constantly working on improving the app and have some exciting features coming soon! Please do not hesitate to reach out in the future with any questions you may have.

paul
Owner in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Early adopter still utilising landlord studio

Kommentare: Trusted application - good support

2016 very fee quality products on the market - continual development

USA bias on some functionality needs U.K. functionality to match the USA

Danny
General Manager in Australien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why Pay Someone Else

Kommentare: Excellent. I couldn't recommend it enough to any potential users. Please do yourself a favour, and use Landlord Studio. You won't look back.

Everyone has a busy life and is time poor. Landlord Studio is an inexpensive tool that is very easy to use, but more importantly, it is extremely quick and accurate. With just a couple of taps on my phone, I can log payments or expenses, or even correspond with tenants immediately.

I haven't encountered any cons yet. Every facet of Landlord Studio I use frequently has performed flawlessly.

Manoj
Director in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good value solution to manage your properties

Kommentare: Landlord studio has saved a lot of time and money, it's a solution which hopefully one day will be able to manage all the property management side of things.

The dashboard is a great way to see your incoming rent and outgoings, the app is multi platform and I end up using this both on my phone and web browser. It supports many types of properties and is good to keep a track of tenants. A lot of features and I see they are implementing new features on a regular basis which is good.

The invoices are very basis and I would like to see an improvement on this, there is also no log of emails sent apart from the CC copy which is emailed. It would be good to have everything on Landlord studio saving on going back and forth. I think the lease information should be more detailed and allow for rent increase and decreases, part payments etc. Bank integration for the UK needs to be implemented.

Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Love this app

Kommentare: As stated above the overall using of the app takes all the hard work out of my day

This is the best app I've ever used to manage my tenants agreements and payments. I also love the well put together reports I can send to myself including my tenants. It's extremely affordable. So happy I found Landlord Studio, they've taken all the manual work and long hours out of my day and it's so easy to use

Expenses and payment expense templates needs work on. Also bring in the auto direct transfer option to Australia and New Zealand already

Peter
Media Photographer in Australien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Small time landlord

Kommentare: Keeping track of rent is so much easier as well as with expenses and bills.
Support has always been so so quick and very helpful adding new features at my request.

It's customisable No other app with so many features Desktop access Cloud backup

A little confusing at first Still get lost in the software

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Hey there Peter, we are happy to see the app is working well for you :) Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have any questions or feedback for us, and thank you so much for taking the time to review the app!

Eddie
CEO in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

This is the perfect app for Landlords

Kommentare: I want to sincerely thank you for developing this product. Landlord studio has allowed me to consolidate all of my previous apps and storage folders into a one stop shop. I am able to focus more on running my businesses as opposed to doing the admin work. Furthermore the recent additions such as tenant search and business valuation has been a nice addition!

Consolidated rental income and expenses into one location as well as enabling the ease of managing tenants and suppliers.

It would be great if software exported to TurboTax

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Thanks Eddie, more features coming!