Über Landlord Studio

Immobilienverwaltung endlich richtig gemacht. Vermieteranwendung für Hausverwaltungen und Vermietungen, Zugang über Desktop- oder mobile Anwendung.

Erfahre mehr über Landlord Studio

Ease of use —- Keeping track of income from rental and expenses is simplification in itself.

Bewertungen zu Landlord Studio

4,9

Landlord Studio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Landlord Studio bereits verwendet?

Dennis L.
Dennis L.
Manager in Kanada
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for investment property management

Kommentare: Very happy with Landlord Studio and the team. They are very responsive and always seem open to suggestions/ready to help.

Both the app and website are exceptionally easy to use to sync perfectly.

Nothing. Anything that was an issue was resolved.

Sameer hassam S.
Sameer hassam S.
Senior Sales Executive in Pakistan
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A product that meets its Mission statement perfectly.

Kommentare: I found "Landlord Studio" exactly as its mission statement claims to be and that is "provide the very best in property management software and content for landlords." Hence, I am completely satisfied with the application as it is easy to learn and operate, has an appealing user interface, separate portals provided both for the tenant and myself, and all of this provided at a very reasonable cost. I have already recommended it to other fellows I know of, who manage rental properties. Therefore, I highly recommend this software.

The most useful benefit of the product for the consumers is the transparency that it offers between Tenants and the landlord. For instance, Tenants can post and have access to all the transactions to avoid any confusion about Rent or any other additional fee. Other benefits include: - Availability of the app on iOS and Android mobile devices. - Automated rent collection. - A wide range of very useful features for real estate individuals and landlords. - Customized reports. - Secure online auto payments directly from Debit/ Credit card or Bank account. - Cloud-based storage for relevant and critical documents.

- Level of detail in reports is limited as of now and requires improvement. - There is an additional rent collection charge of up to $2.25 per transaction.

Scott B.
Attorney/Landlord in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great product - Unbelievable customer support!

This software is very intuitive and easy to use, yet still has powerful features to help landlord's keep up with their books on their rental properties. The customer service is excellent and they are very responsive to the needs of the customer.

I wish there was a way that the properties list could be alphabetized so that I can more quickly scan thru the properties while entering rents and expenses. It takes a lot of time to have to scan all the properties looking for the one unit you need to enter an item to sometimes.

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Thanks Scott, we've just added a new search filter onto the website. We also will have the alphabetical sort as a setting soon :)

Curt S.

It has been a lifesaver

Kommentare: Love the camera feature for my receipts. I leave the store take the picture and it’s logged into my app. Doing much better keeping track of receipts and expenses. End of the year tax documents are a piece of cake.

The ability to keep track of when rent has been paid. Also the ability to keep track and watch income and expenses. I have tenants that pay weekly and it would be a nightmare if I had to try to keep track of all of that on paper.

I wish that landlord studio had a method of being able to archive my payment receipts/photographs when I have sold the property. I need them for tax purposes. They have been great and worked with me as far as archiving those properties but it would be great if they had a system that I somehow could download and keep that information available after I sold the property.

Bryant S.

Great product!

Simple and clean, very responsive staff. Cares and listens to its users.

Honestly not much not to like. Any concern or lack of functionality has been addressed and implemented by LandlordStudio’s staff!

Investor in Neuseeland

Easy to use and does the job

Kommentare: Easy to use

It is simple, easy to use, mobile-centric and does the job

Online payments functionality would be ideal

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback.

Michael A.
Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product that has been getting better and better. GREAT SUPPORT TEAM!

Kommentare: The software team has been wonderful to work with and very responsive with follow up from any questions or functionality issues. Most recently they solved a problem we were having with the export feature for the reports in a weekend and had it perfectly functioning by Monday morning at 5am. We have found that they are really listening to our needs as their customer and that means the world to us.

The software was easy to introduce and took less than a day to get functioning. The Interface both on the mobile and office versions are very easy to use. The Software is consistently getting better with updates, features, and functionality. We can manage almost all of the aspects of our business operations through Landlord Studio.

There are a few issues with expense tracking when it comes to partial payments made to expenses over time and and some more functionality on the dashboard would be useful but overall this is a very capable platform and has been a great tool for our business.

Paul R.
Owner in UK
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great mobile product for portfolio management

Kommentare: Used daily for 2 years. I can run my business from my phone.

Full features from iOS as well as desktop. Great accounts management and reporting. Fantastic lease tracking and management and general portfolio management tools. Second to non customer support.

Having an international user base means some features aren’t available in certain countries. However this hasn’t effected me as the app caters for my needs.

Dale R.
Sort of a landlord in USA

Great product

Kommentare: I've used LS for five years now. It has helped reduce my paperwork by about 95%, and I'm not exaggerating. I like the app as well. Nice to get some work done while on the road.

Easy to use. The reports are great to have. The customer service is spectacular.

I'm pretty simple in my needs, so I don't have any complaints.

James A.
Manager in USA

Landlord Studio

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of use and flexibility. Customer support is great.

There are none from my perspective. I liked it just fine.

Ryan S.
Real Estate Investor in USA

Excellent Property Management Software

Kommentare: My overall experience with the software and the customer support/development team has been amazing. This software has truly changed how I manage my real estate rental property business and streamlined how I manage and maintain the data in real time. As a result, my tax preparation work and time put in to prepare my taxes has decreased dramatically!

The software is simple to use, easy to access on multiple platforms, and provides real time data entry and review of property status that can take place from anywhere. This software allows me to track all of my properties in one place with a simple visual interface that allows me to see tenant/lease status and information, property details and notes, and income/expense data right at my fingertips. Lastly, the reporting functions are a huge feature as it makes tax time much faster and seamless as I fill out Schedule E's for each property accordingly. I can now literally push a button and generate the report!

There is really not much that I don't like about this software, but if I had to pick my least favorite it would probably be a limitation on the number of reminders that can be set and/or a few extra fields that would be nice to have on some data entry screens. That said, I've notified the developers of these items and they are working on adding all of these additions and features. Their response time and integration of requested features has been second to none. They are great to work with!

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Thanks Ryan for all your support over the years!

Ben N.
Owner, Manager in USA

Nordskog Properties, Review of L>S

Kommentare: This was able to help connect my prop. manager and myself to both have an idea where we are at and moving forward. I really liked that when I emailed L>S about being able to search for my property that with in time that was an option. I would like to see them move forward with the new change that has been talked. I have talked to other landlords who have not used this due to feeling like it is not up to date and to blah. I think the new version with help grab and keep clients.

Keeping everything together, as well as knowing where tenants are with rent

This is a very hard to choose, I am unsure if I would rather have a "connected bank" account or not. I enjoy logging expense/income myself. However if my bank was set up it would be a chore to log my mortgages at split sections. this is why i just dont long my mortgage payments and will do it all as a interest payment at the end of the year.

Tammy P.
Owner in Australien
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

My most valuable tool

Kommentare: The customer support is amazing. I have had about 4 occasions where I have needed help from the software people. Invariably the reply comes within a day and everything I have wanted to do or know has an answer. It is by far the best software for my needs out there and I tried many before I found Landlord Studio.

Reasonably intuitive to operate. The ease of use and the ability to do via phone app or desktop is most useful. Quickly captures both expenses and revenue by property with reports that tell you exactly where you are at. To be able to capture an expense at point of sale and upload receipt straight into software makes record keeping so easy.

The higher end reporting sometimes is not as intuitive and I have had to write to ask how to do something.

Real Estate Investor in USA

Excellent Property Management Software

Kommentare: This software has given me one source of truth for all of my data for my business and allowed for real time reporting that is both current and historical.

This software allows me to track all components of my investment, from value to income to expenses to notes, etc. The ability to enter and show partial rent payments and total rent due is a great feature.

Occasionally some bugs pop up, but the technical support team is very quick to respond and very quick to resolve the issues.

Jason A.
President in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Perfect for a growing rental business

Kommentare: Fantastic! Awesome support and I consider this tool one of the reasons we have been able to grow. It helps us to make better decisions.

We started using Landlord Studio about 2 years ago, before that, it was the old-fashioned spreadsheets. We really like the reporting aspects of Landlord Studio - it automates things that used to take me minutes (and sometimes hours) to complete.

Probably not fair to call this the least favorite about Landlord Studio - it’s my least favorite about accounting in general. We have grown over the years and different property managers have different account codes. You need to be very disciplined when coding expenses in order to make sure everything balances correctly. The recurring expense tries to help...but on things such as utilities the amount changes. Overall, easy to use software, just make sure you give some thought to your categories early on!

Thanks Jason :)

David B.
Property Manager, Owner in USA

Streamlined and Professional

Kommentare: See Pros above.

I have never felt so organized before using Landlord Studio. There are never any questions on payment history and my tenants appreciate the emailed receipts. I have recently begun to use additional features built into the app such as texting groups of tenants, tracking expenses, etc. The program really worked wonders for the management of my properties. My wife and I can both login and record payments, as well as see the status in real time.

I would like to be able to customize a few more features, such as rolling tenant expenses into the amount owed at the top of the page.

Senior Electrical Engineer (Management) in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Greatest thing some sliced bread

Kommentare: Tax documents are very important in real estate and the fact that I can manage income and expenses within one app gives me the piece of mind.

Before this app, I had used multiple excel sheets. I'd loose track of where I left off, update one and not the other...it was just a mess. The free trial is what made me try it and of course I was skeptical. But I QUICKLY subscribed at the end on my trail and havent looked back since.

Its truly hard to come up with something I like least about this product. But to be fair, I dislike the group emailing function (when more then one tenant is included on the email), the formula doesn't populate their names. But that's very minor.

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Hello, Thank you for your kind feedback, much appreciated! The group email should be populating names for rent receipts etc, we are expanding this for the expenses receipts soon :)

Co- Founder in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Landlord Studio is GREAT

Kommentare: This app has kept me in touch with all of my properties clients not running late on insurance certificates changing filters in AC and heating units and much much more

It keeps all of my properties up to date once you fill in the information it is very simple to operate and I can use it on multiple devices really don’t know how I would do it without this app

I liked it all. I really can’t say that I didn’t like anything about it

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Thank you very much for your support!

Jason N.
Ceo in Kanada

NCI landlord studio review

Kommentare: Tracking rent payments and Tennant activities

Simplicity Mobile Efficiency The product is accessible on multiple devices

Cost I think there should be a discount or flat rate for multiple units. Charging per unit seems strange given the little amount of data per unit

Egmidio B.
Real Estate Agent in USA

Super Easy

Kommentare: I would give this program a 5 star even though I do have that one issue. Simply because it’s a very convenient program, easy to use, and has just about everything you need to keep track of one or multiple properties. Not to mention the customer service is great. They respond really quickly to inquires I send them via email. Often times in less than 6 hours.

I love the ease of use on both the desktop and mobile version. As most people are on the go, the mobile version makes it very easy to access your properties, note payments/expenses, add docs, etc.... Looking at the home page, it’s very easy to get a feel for what’s going on with your property like balances, overdue rents, expense.

The only thing that is even just slightly inconvenient is the fact that anytime I make a payment to a vendor, I have to input all info related to vendor. I’ve worked with other software in the past where you would be able to simply click on the vendor via drop down menu and the system automatically fills in vendor info including type of service (ie: legal, utilities, maintenance, etc...).

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Thanks for the review! We will be looking into adding a dropdown as you mentioned.

Jason N.

Landlord Studio App for Rental Properties

Kommentare: Customer support is great (the few times I've need them). The app and website are very user friendly and the reports are great.

It's very easy to use has the basic functionality needed to manage my properties and general biz expenses and it is low cost.

It would be great to track other business income from other lines of business (general contracting, etc), however, I do understand at some point that could take LLS away from it's business model and make it more like quickbooks or something similar.

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Thanks Jason! We are looking at allowing other income into the organisation field in a future release.

Freddie K.
IT Security in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Very good product! You can’t look back!

Kommentare: Excellent well thought out product, quick and effective customer support and voice of the customer. You are sure to be listened to and responded for any query promptly

Ease of use and stability, regular updates no software glitches and excellent second to none customer service

Cannot seem to find anything so far. I have not had a single issue with the product since I started using it a few years ago

Ashley C.
Mngr in USA

Everything we need

Kommentare: We we’re looking for a software that could help us track the financials of our properties , we are so pleased that we found Landlord, it is exactly what we were looking for.

This software was what we need for management of our properties , everything is there . We can track the expenses , the earnings , the taxes , that just a few things we can do with it . And is so easy to use .

Really we don’t have any cons about it .

Antwort von Landlord Studio

Wow this is simply an amazing review and we're so happy to hear that Landlord Studio fits your needs! We're excited to have you in the Landlord Studio community :)

Stephen L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reasonably priced and easy to setup and use

Kommentare: Before purchasing this app, I tried 3 other programs and this was by-far the best for to manage multiple rental properties. The pricing was also fair.

App was very easy to setup. It is easy to use on mobile devices, but also has a website for desktop use. Makes keeping up with multiple properties very easy. Pricing by number of units is very fair.

It would be great if they would add the ability to accept online payments and I would also be interested in a feature that would allow the tenants to log in to see what they owe.

Jason J.
Landlord in Australien

Great Product and Better Service

Has all the features I would want. Even more impressive is they have a very engaging development team who are open, responsive and supportive to enhancements if you feel there are improvements that can be made.

Nothing really, have no issues. In early days needed more functionality which has now all caught up and keep improving!

Thank you Jason!