Über Casamba Clinic

EMR-Softwarelösung für Anschlussbehandlung durch Vertragstherapeuten und qualifizierte Pflegeeinrichtungen.

Erfahre mehr über Casamba Clinic

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Casamba Clinic bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Helen W.
Speech Language Pathologist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes Documentation Easier

Kommentare: Overall, I like the way Casamba is set up to help me complete my documentation requirements. There are plenty of training sessions available for new users.

As a PRN Speech Language Pathologist, I use this software in my second job at a SNF. I like that it saves me time in my documentation for Evals, daily notes, and weekly progress notes by having templates for each task . It also keeps track of my hours worked and my daily schedule.

Casamba sometimes has glitches where it is difficult to login and to sync my data before I clock out. Everything must be successfully synced before I can leave work. Sometimes the sync process takes a long time to complete.

Caitlin C.
Occupational Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

rigid

I like being able to speed up the documentation process through check boxes.

I do not like the availability of phrases and there is no advanced medical explanations that enable you to individualize with the use of check boxes or another related tool.

Nichole F.
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Support

The software was affordable and did the trick for a small clinic

The billing aspect had a lot of manual processes and the customer support was terrible. It would take hours on hold to reach an agent and they would not respond to messages.

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Occupational Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good once you get used to it

Kommentare: Overall it is a solid choice for documenting and managing my day.

I like the pre written templates which makes documenting notes much faster and more accurate. It reminds me what I need to make sure I have in each note.

It can be difficult to tailor the goal templates to each individual patient to make it more personalized.

Vyoma P.
Senior PT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not the best EMR

Kommentare: Not good enough compared to Clinicient software that we had used for last 3-4 years for EMR. Maybe it’s more acceptable nationwide in terms of billing and SOAP format but not a 21st century product.

Good EMR template built in. Easy to click to choose your drop downs to write into patient’s EMR. Able to sign off all the notes in real time giving it more credibility.

Could have more information available on one screen rather than opening different windows while searching details. For eg. Copay information. Have to click “problem” to save notes otherwise it’s lost in the next visit.