Über SimplyMeet.me

Kostenloses Planungstool, das eine zuverlässige, sehr einfach zu bedienende und schnelle Lösung für die Planung von Meetings bietet.

Erfahre mehr über SimplyMeet.me

Versatility, ui/ux, settings, pricing. It's in overall an amazing product.

Bewertungen zu SimplyMeet.me

SimplyMeet.me hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 81 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SimplyMeet.me bereits verwendet?

Dr. Morgan
Dr. Morgan
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Harmonizely is the most versatile calendar program

Kommentare: This is a great program that I plan to keep using for a long time to organize the many calls that I have to do with people in different time zones.

Harmonizely solves a problem that no other calendar/scheduler solves: the ability to incorporate and synchronize with other calendar types in addition to the big ones like Google. For example, I use Nextcloud, and no other scheduler program seems to be able to sync with it. Harmonizely does. For me, everything else is a bonus, but there are some big bonuses: the developer is hyper-responsive to feedback, which is awesome. He implemented several features I suggested within just days. I also find it super easy to use, and likewise for my clients. At the price, it is a great program.

It is still fairly early stage, so occasionally I have run into bugs, but every time the developer has fixed them quickly.

Ryan
Web Professional in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Harmonizely has been the best scheduling software I've used.

Kommentare: Harmonizely has streamilined my appointment scheduling immesely. No more back and forth emails to check schedules. I simply send the link to my booking link, and the person selects a time that works for them. It also automatically creates a Google Meet link at the time of booking which has been invaluable.

Harmonizely has a clean interface and is comparable to Calendly. What sets them apart, is the ability to work with almost any calendar system out there.

Everything that you could ask for in a scheduling software is available. If features are missing, they can be requested on their Trello roadmap.

Kipper
Chief BRANDwidth Strategist in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SimplyMeet.me a good alternative

4,0 vor 3 Tagen Neu

It allows multiple meeting types with corresponding calendar avails.

A little challenging integrating with Google Calendar.

Meng
Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great features, but lacking in support

Kommentare: Whilst the UI is very clean, there are a few bugs that really made the experience a lot less enjoyable. Example - making changes to a meeting event and the changes not being saved.
The lack of support (have been waiting on a live chat response for about a week now) is frustrating.

Custom fields for things like choosing a location is a nice touch. Having multiple event/meeting types is a fantastic feature.

No way to synch multiple calendars for assignment to different meeting types. Very buggy. Changes will sometimes not be saved. The support is absolutely non existent. This is a major problem, and should be addressed.

EU-made scheduling that works with CalDAV Calendar Formats

Kommentare: The fact that we were early adopters of Harmonizely means that we can use incredibly personal URLs for all our meeting types. This looks super pro — and by playing with those URLs we can put a smile on our clients' faces.

The team behind this product is really personable and eager to help each user get a maximum benefit from using Harmonizely. I like that they're based in Europe, especially with the European Court of Justice saying that the US-EU Privacy Shield is not enough to satisfy GDPR requirements. The tool works reliably and most importantly, lets you connect to pretty much any kind of calendar. Most other schedulers only work with Google Calendar, perhaps also Exchange — but not CalDav.

Switching from a long-established tool like Acuity was a bit of a learning curve. At first, email customisation, screen translation etc. weren't where I expected to find those options. Also, we can no longer offer scheduling via our Facebook page (or at least it's less simple). But overall, those are tiny complaints compared to how well the tool works.

Owner in Neuseeland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Avoid the email tag game

Kommentare: Making it easy to set the times you are available and then let people book times and have the calendar managed automatically is a HUGE benefit.

I added harmonizely to my website late last year to help with my booking of coaching clients kusing Zoom. Then at the beginning of this year I added the ability for the speakers at TEDxRuakura to book within certain times for me and the other TEDxRukura coaches. It has saved us so much time and administration (I hate admin!). Plus it is a HUGE plus that it integrates so well with Zoom which we have been using for coaching for the past 4 years.

I did have some trouble with not being able to change calendars on a per "meeting type" basis. It meant that it would book my TEDxRuakura speakers on my personal google calendar and I had to manually copy it to the shared TEDxRuakura google calendar.

Edda
CEO in Zypern
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solution that works!

Kommentare: Very good overall and they are constantly adding features, I am loving their poll feature

Easy to set up and easy to manage my scheduling needs on a daily basis

Nothing really that I have noticed that frustrates me

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolute fan of the product

Kommentare: I save tons of time and demonstrate a professional approach to clients. Working with simplymeet.me is a pleasure. I highly recommend it to all my colleagues

1) Large number of customization options for the user interface2) Large number of payment systems to connect3) Everything is very easy to connect and set up4) Ability to connect custom domain5) Quick and very involved customer support

I love everything about this product. I have tried many different services of this kind, but for me simplymeet.me is the best.

Koen
Owner in Belgien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent alternative to Calendly

Kommentare: Especially in these covid-times our meetings now are more online than ever before. With Harmonizely clients are able to book slots for these online meetings, quick and easily.

Has all the bells and whistles you need and more. Easy to set-up. Easy to integrate on your own website. Great to be able to change branding and switch languages. Really satisfied with this software.

I don't have anything negative to point out here.

Csaba
Owner / CEO in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A better Calendly alternative

Kommentare: Super satisfied!

It's cheaper than many of its rivals, yet it offers tons of great features and various other cool functionalities. Plus, it works like a charm, never had any issue with it.

Implementation of new features on the roadmap could be faster

Photographer in Deutschland
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good riddance E-mail, welcome Harmonizely

Kommentare: I wanted to automate the booking process for quite some time but most solutions only support Google Calendar & iCloud. This product has definetly improved my business.

The way it works with my self hosted calender (via CalDAV on Nextcloud) is just wonderful. A client books a meeting (in my case a photoshoot) and it immediately shows up in my calendars, including phonenumber and E-mail address. This totally eliminates the need for any manual and error-prone calendar entries. I especially like, that the automated E-mail messages also include links to cancel or re-schedule booked appointments. This software has not only saved me hours of writing messages but also slightly increased the frequency people book my services.

I am missing an option to customize the alert time which is 10 minutes by default. Also, it appears that the services are hosted in the United States which may pose a conflict in terms of the GDPR because data is partially stored on their systems (like upcoming dates in the dashboard).

Fin
Personal Brand Coach in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Efficient and straight-forward!

Kommentare: Ease of use and convenience in dealing with potential and existing clients.

Easy to set up, including the integration with Zoom. Has so far worked without issues.

Would be good to have a payment processing feature added. I also think the design isn't as sleek as Calendly's branding, but that's not a big deal.

Alvin
Entrepreneurship Coach in Singapur
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great scheduling automation tool

I mentor and coach entrepreneurs and business owners on scaling up their businesses, and have a lot of meetings daily. Harmonizely was easy to use and saved me tonnes of time. I basically provide my Harmonizely link for my clients to book time with me. It automatically syncs with my calendar and with Zoom, so I literally don't do anything at all.

I'm super happy with the feature set so far.

Ken
Owner in Niederlande
Design, Selbstständig

Great software, but sadly it still misses a GDPR checkbox

Kommentare: Harmonizely is great, add the checkbox soon and it’s worth 5 stars.

Harmonizely is great! Easy to use. You can connect your own calendars within seconds.

Still no checkbox for the GDPR. It on the roadmap for Jan - Mar 2020, it’s Aug 2020 now... Nowadays every form has this feature and it’s required by the European law, so it’s sad that this feature is still missing at Harmonizely. Add this feature and Harmonizely is worth 5 stars.

Antwort von SimplyBook.me

Hi Ken and thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Now as Harmonizely has been rebranded as SimplyMeet.me and taken over by SimplyBook.me Ltd. this has been fixed and not only are we now GDPR approved but also with ISO 27001 accreditation. All the best The SimplyMeet.me team

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support

Kommentare: Our experience with them is amazing. Again, any time we see a need for something it is there within a month. Having that kind of support and understanding that each client is different and needs different things is very important. The accommodations are on point.

It is very simple to use. I love that it can connect with my Zoho One account so I don't have to maintain calendars in a million places and I don't accidentally have an appointment scheduled while I am on a flight.

Currently, it is lacking some features that you see with bigger name companies. However, with that being said, any and all ideas I have suggested have been done or are in the works. So not really a con.

Pierre
CEO in Frankreich
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

The best meeting tool for small business

Kommentare: I have an issue to connect my calendar with the application. I used Baikal light server based on CalDav standard. The support fix an issue on Hamonizely and help me to fix and other on my own server in only couple of day. And now it's work like a charm

This product can be used with all type of calendar system, even on premise solution.

No app, but in fact it's really a problem because evrything can be done over the web site

Paweł
Paweł
Publishing Lead Developer in Polen
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great meeting scheduling software

Kommentare: Great easy meeting scheduling software.

Amazing support. Ease of application use.

So far no issues. Application is stable, easy to use and does his job.

Fred
Fred
Founder in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

clean

Kommentare: excellent people!

the site is clean and the developer is open to suggestion.

he is working on it: editing and/or rescheduling.

Catherine
solopreneur in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Useful product!

Kommentare: Very good. It makes scheduling consultations and lessons much easier-- especially as most of mine are across time zones so discussing times with clients got confusing. This shows my availability according to each person's time zone, eliminating the confusion we had before.

I haven't looked into other schedulers so can't compare. Harmonizely was offered as a lifetime deal on App Sumo just when I realized I needed a scheduler. I trust App Sumo's recommendations, so I got it, and am very glad I did. It's simple to use & does what I need (which is giving potential clients access rto my calendar to book a consultation.)

As mentioned, my needs & expectations are limited. It works for me. I don't know what it may be missing.

Nohemí
Mentoring and DISC Analyst in Spanien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Helps me to be more profesional and productive

Kommentare: I´m satisfied .

Integrated with Thrivecart the client himself reserves his appointment and create the Zoom link. Very easy for me and profesional.

TO modify availability I need more than one click. It will be perfect a direct option.

Ljuba
Ljuba
Design & Implementation in Serbien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saves time (and money)

Kommentare: I find Harmonizely very useful and easy to use. It saves my time - it fits perfectly in the way our company works (lot of internal meetings)

Simplicity of use - intuitive and logical interface

I would like not to be in need of such application in the first place :)

Kamran
Kamran
Director Bootcamp in Pakistan
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most quick, easy & reliable solution for bookings

Quite simple yet powerful. Very much cost effective and amazing features.

So far, I'm enjoying the solution a lot.

Stefano
none in Italien
Internet, Selbstständig

good service, with features others miss

Kommentare: somewhat pricey for my basic needs
CSR is a very responsive guy!

Caldav support (for owncloud and nextcloud)

missing the "topic" of the meeting and the editing meeting to change times.

Oren
Owner in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Automation

Kommentare: Very pleased.

As a user, I do not know how hard was it to implement. As a user, I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Don't have any.

Massimo
Team coach in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Useful and easy

SimplyMeet.me is really easy to use. It also allows me to send reminders to my clients and so, my attention is totally focused on business.

I would like to integrate simplymeetme with paypal

Antwort von SimplyBook.me

Hi Massimo Actually we do have an integration with PayPal if you do want to accept payments via them. If you cant find it, please send an email to olena@simplymeet.me and she will be happy to help Have a great day! All the best The SimplyMeet.me team