Über SimplyMeet.me

Kostenloses Planungstool, das eine zuverlässige, sehr einfach zu bedienende und schnelle Lösung für die Planung von Meetings bietet.

Erfahre mehr über SimplyMeet.me

This is a very easy to use system and has all the features you would need without the price tag of calendly.

Still no checkbox for the GDPR. It on the roadmap for Jan - Mar 2020, it’s Aug 2020 now.

Bewertungen zu SimplyMeet.me

SimplyMeet.me hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SimplyMeet.me bereits verwendet?

Dr. Morgan
Dr. Morgan
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Harmonizely is the most versatile calendar program

Kommentare: This is a great program that I plan to keep using for a long time to organize the many calls that I have to do with people in different time zones.

Harmonizely solves a problem that no other calendar/scheduler solves: the ability to incorporate and synchronize with other calendar types in addition to the big ones like Google. For example, I use Nextcloud, and no other scheduler program seems to be able to sync with it. Harmonizely does. For me, everything else is a bonus, but there are some big bonuses: the developer is hyper-responsive to feedback, which is awesome. He implemented several features I suggested within just days. I also find it super easy to use, and likewise for my clients. At the price, it is a great program.

It is still fairly early stage, so occasionally I have run into bugs, but every time the developer has fixed them quickly.

Ryan
Web Professional in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Harmonizely has been the best scheduling software I've used.

Kommentare: Harmonizely has streamilined my appointment scheduling immesely. No more back and forth emails to check schedules. I simply send the link to my booking link, and the person selects a time that works for them. It also automatically creates a Google Meet link at the time of booking which has been invaluable.

Harmonizely has a clean interface and is comparable to Calendly. What sets them apart, is the ability to work with almost any calendar system out there.

Everything that you could ask for in a scheduling software is available. If features are missing, they can be requested on their Trello roadmap.

Meng
Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great features, but lacking in support

Kommentare: Whilst the UI is very clean, there are a few bugs that really made the experience a lot less enjoyable. Example - making changes to a meeting event and the changes not being saved.
The lack of support (have been waiting on a live chat response for about a week now) is frustrating.

Custom fields for things like choosing a location is a nice touch. Having multiple event/meeting types is a fantastic feature.

No way to synch multiple calendars for assignment to different meeting types. Very buggy. Changes will sometimes not be saved. The support is absolutely non existent. This is a major problem, and should be addressed.

Jérémy
Designer, Strategist, Consultant in Frankreich
Design, Selbstständig

A very useful and promising scheduling tool

It's clean, useful and easy to set up, and most of it's growing : they seem to be very open to suggestions and want to make the app grow. Since I am a customer, there were a lot of major updates, functionalities and new integrations with different services to make it the perfect solutions for everyone who needs to plan meetings. They also offer custom domains for both the scheduling page and confirmation/reminder emails, which help in integrating Harmonizely inside a brand.

At the time of writing this, there isn't an easy way to integrate the tool on a page of my own making (as a widget for Gutenberg/Elementor/a few lines of code to copy and paste, for example). They do provide access to the API, though, which is great, but I haven't had the time to dig deeper.

EU-made scheduling that works with CalDAV Calendar Formats

Kommentare: The fact that we were early adopters of Harmonizely means that we can use incredibly personal URLs for all our meeting types. This looks super pro — and by playing with those URLs we can put a smile on our clients' faces.

The team behind this product is really personable and eager to help each user get a maximum benefit from using Harmonizely. I like that they're based in Europe, especially with the European Court of Justice saying that the US-EU Privacy Shield is not enough to satisfy GDPR requirements. The tool works reliably and most importantly, lets you connect to pretty much any kind of calendar. Most other schedulers only work with Google Calendar, perhaps also Exchange — but not CalDav.

Switching from a long-established tool like Acuity was a bit of a learning curve. At first, email customisation, screen translation etc. weren't where I expected to find those options. Also, we can no longer offer scheduling via our Facebook page (or at least it's less simple). But overall, those are tiny complaints compared to how well the tool works.

Owner in Neuseeland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Avoid the email tag game

Kommentare: Making it easy to set the times you are available and then let people book times and have the calendar managed automatically is a HUGE benefit.

I added harmonizely to my website late last year to help with my booking of coaching clients kusing Zoom. Then at the beginning of this year I added the ability for the speakers at TEDxRuakura to book within certain times for me and the other TEDxRukura coaches. It has saved us so much time and administration (I hate admin!). Plus it is a HUGE plus that it integrates so well with Zoom which we have been using for coaching for the past 4 years.

I did have some trouble with not being able to change calendars on a per "meeting type" basis. It meant that it would book my TEDxRuakura speakers on my personal google calendar and I had to manually copy it to the shared TEDxRuakura google calendar.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolute fan of the product

Kommentare: I save tons of time and demonstrate a professional approach to clients. Working with simplymeet.me is a pleasure. I highly recommend it to all my colleagues

1) Large number of customization options for the user interface2) Large number of payment systems to connect3) Everything is very easy to connect and set up4) Ability to connect custom domain5) Quick and very involved customer support

I love everything about this product. I have tried many different services of this kind, but for me simplymeet.me is the best.

Koen
Owner in Belgien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent alternative to Calendly

Kommentare: Especially in these covid-times our meetings now are more online than ever before. With Harmonizely clients are able to book slots for these online meetings, quick and easily.

Has all the bells and whistles you need and more. Easy to set-up. Easy to integrate on your own website. Great to be able to change branding and switch languages. Really satisfied with this software.

I don't have anything negative to point out here.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplymeet.me best work management and scheduling tool.

Kommentare: Simplymeet.me allowed me to better manage, plan my appointments and my work.

What I liked the most about this software is its calendar synchronization function in a single interface.

What I liked least is the fact that it is not easy to use for beginners.

Csaba
Owner / CEO in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A better Calendly alternative

Kommentare: Super satisfied!

It's cheaper than many of its rivals, yet it offers tons of great features and various other cool functionalities. Plus, it works like a charm, never had any issue with it.

Implementation of new features on the roadmap could be faster

Shikhil
Founder in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent solution, sturdy and built with quality in mind.

Harmonizely makes life easier. We've been using it schedule all sorts of meetings and love the experience.

Nothing really. The future also looks bright with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sharing mockups of the new UI.

Mariusz
director in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent scheduling tool!

Kommentare: Excellent!

I was looking for a scheduling software for a long time. I needed practical tool that integrates well with office 365 but also wanted it to be beautifully designed with custom options as an extension of my branding. Harmonizely exceeded expectations on all fronts. Amazing app, well recomended for everyone. Huge benefit is fast support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Well done!

There is nothing i didn`t like about it.

Jesús
Psychologist in Spanien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

A good service

That it offers a lot of customize settings for free.

The platform is very simply and not so "shinny"

Antwort von SimplyBook.me

Thank you so much Jesús for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Andrew
Founder in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great meeting scheduling software

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been great. The product works fantastic. It helps me easily schedule meetings with potential customers and partners. We haven't encountered any major issues. Overall, I would absolutely recommend Harmonizely to others.

Harmonizely is simple and it works great. It allows me to set demos and meetings with potential customers and partners. It integrates with the software I regularly use. Overall, it helps me save a ton of time rather than have to go back-and-forth to set meetings via emails.

I have encountered a minor bug that was addressed very quickly, but nothing that seriously affected us.

Lana
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Has everything I need but 1 feature

Kommentare: Great customer support.
Very happy

Love deep Zoom integration with automatic scheduling of Zoom meetings. Love ease of use

I am missing ability of clients to pay as they schedule sessions with me.

Andrew
. in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Need an alternative to Calendly that actually works with CalDAV (i.e. Fastmail)? Look no further!

Kommentare: Harmonizely lets me easily and professionally connect with others about consulting opportunities and recruiting conversations!

* Easy setup and calendar connection/configuration * Already had help content available, that was relevant to my use case

* Setting up valid time blocks is awkward * Workaround to accommodate multiple calendar accounts is not ideal

Antwort von SimplyBook.me

Hi Andrew and thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Now as Harmonizely has been rebranded as SimplyMeet.me this has been fixed and you can easily connect multiple calendars. All the best The SimplyMeet.me team

Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for CalDAV support

I think this is the only scheduling tool that supports CalDAV, which my company uses. That said, I find that the features are good and customer support is excellent. They keep adding new features, so as of early 2019, it is a very strong solution for scheduling.

If I have a 60-min meeting type and I set my availability to start at a full hour, no one can book an appointment at half-past, even though it is available. I was told this feature will be implemented in the future.

Catherine
solopreneur in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Useful product!

Kommentare: Very good. It makes scheduling consultations and lessons much easier-- especially as most of mine are across time zones so discussing times with clients got confusing. This shows my availability according to each person's time zone, eliminating the confusion we had before.

I haven't looked into other schedulers so can't compare. Harmonizely was offered as a lifetime deal on App Sumo just when I realized I needed a scheduler. I trust App Sumo's recommendations, so I got it, and am very glad I did. It's simple to use & does what I need (which is giving potential clients access rto my calendar to book a consultation.)

As mentioned, my needs & expectations are limited. It works for me. I don't know what it may be missing.

Nohemí
Mentoring and DISC Analyst in Spanien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Helps me to be more profesional and productive

Kommentare: I´m satisfied .

Integrated with Thrivecart the client himself reserves his appointment and create the Zoom link. Very easy for me and profesional.

TO modify availability I need more than one click. It will be perfect a direct option.

Ljuba
Ljuba
Design & Implementation in Serbien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saves time (and money)

Kommentare: I find Harmonizely very useful and easy to use. It saves my time - it fits perfectly in the way our company works (lot of internal meetings)

Simplicity of use - intuitive and logical interface

I would like not to be in need of such application in the first place :)

Michelle
Michelle
Web Designer in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig

Great look

Kommentare: Overall, I'm quite happy with Harmonizely. I prefer it over the alternatives.

What I like most about Harmonizely is how minimal the scheduler looks. It blends perfectly into my website and is simple to use.

What I like least about Harmonizely is that there isn't the option to add coupon codes. I feel that it's a great feature to have.

Stefano
none in Italien
Internet, Selbstständig

good service, with features others miss

Kommentare: somewhat pricey for my basic needs
CSR is a very responsive guy!

Caldav support (for owncloud and nextcloud)

missing the "topic" of the meeting and the editing meeting to change times.

Oren
Owner in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Automation

Kommentare: Very pleased.

As a user, I do not know how hard was it to implement. As a user, I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Don't have any.

Massimo
Team coach in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Useful and easy

SimplyMeet.me is really easy to use. It also allows me to send reminders to my clients and so, my attention is totally focused on business.

I would like to integrate simplymeetme with paypal

Antwort von SimplyBook.me

Hi Massimo Actually we do have an integration with PayPal if you do want to accept payments via them. If you cant find it, please send an email to olena@simplymeet.me and she will be happy to help Have a great day! All the best The SimplyMeet.me team

Dominique
CEO in Kanada
Vorstandsbüro, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good tool

Harmonized, is a good tool very easy to use.

I would like Harmonizely directly setted with Zoom

Antwort von SimplyBook.me

Hi Dominique and thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Now as Harmonizely has been rebranded as SimplyMeet.me this has been added, a direct integration with Zoom. All the best The SimplyMeet.me team