Über Ringy

iSalesCRM hilft dir, deine Leads per SMS, E-Mail und/oder über ein integriertes Telefonsystem zu kontaktieren und zu verfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über Ringy

Leads Integration isthe best.I love that feature.

The isales crm system can be very sluggish at times.

Bewertungen zu Ringy

3,7

Ringy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 154 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ringy bereits verwendet?

Paul a. D.
Paul a. D.
Managing Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Top CRM in the game

Kommentare: I am able to do the job of 10 ppl with one login. Text, e-mail and dial at a click.

The ability to flow from text to email to calls at the click of a mouse. The ability to customize the CRM for my own business needs. The continue effort in improving customer interface.

I have no complaints. One of the best marketing tools any sales organization should be using.

Antwort von Kovacs Systems

Thanks for the review Paul! We're glad to see you're getting the most out of the systems automation features. As always, let us know if there's anything we can do to make your life easier!

David L.
Health/Life Insurance Agent in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

iSales is a MUST to grow

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Incredible. I'm upset I didn't find it sooner.

Texting plays a huge role in my sales. The mobile feature is bar none to text clients on the go while my laptop is closed, also being able to see a whole page of different styles of texts I've sent and if they got reactions is incredible. Another software I use alongside is not as efficient in this sense but I like the scheduling capabilities of it so I use it for that.

Honestly nothing is bad about this software. I love how you can disposition with different colors to help coordinate and once again like the texts - be able to see everything on 1 page....

Andrew B.
agent in USA

my thoughts

I like the integration of text and email

Its incredibly rudimentary. It doesn't really allow for great positioning of leads that are hot. Yes you can add tags and sort by tags, but even then I have spent a lot of time trying to find the lead I was looking for. I have seen other tools that allow for scoring the leads and you can go to a page that would have your top leads based on scoring - like they took the call gets points, they went through the presentaion they got more points, they were quoted gets points etc. also, I cant really see the emails that have been sent and which email they viewed. sometimes the filtering just doesnt work and i have to find other ways to get to what im looking for

Antwort von Kovacs Systems

Thanks for the awesome feedback Andrew! We value your opinion, so we've made some improvements based on your thoughts. You can now see which email a lead has opened (instead of just seeing that they opened an email from you). You can also see which emails are sent to your leads when viewing the leads profile under their activity log. You did mention that we do not currently have a lead scoring feature, which is true. However, you can set your sales pipeline up to better organize your leads and see which ones are hot. For example, you could filter a pipeline stage by leads that have texted you in the past 24 hours, but haven't been responded to yet, or by leads that have responded to a drip campaign, as well as many, many other filters. We would love to go through this with you, just contact support through your iSalesCRM portal and we'll be happy to help!

Janice S.

iSalesCRM

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This has helped me be able to stay in contact with my prospects more and able to have them become clients.

This program allows you to keep working even when you are "off the clock"! Being able to develop "drips" to keep in contact with your prospects automatically is great. You are able to track and segment each lead as you see fit.

The mobile app does not allow you to be able to disposition a lead so that the automatic drips can start. You are able to text back and forth though.

Tanner M.
Licensed Agent in USA

Using iSales

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The service is great and much better than other CRMs I have used in the past. It gives me the ability to follow up with leads without even thinking about it.

I like the drip marketing. I can start a lead in the drips and then the system takes over so I can use my time elsewhere to do other important activities.

I don't like that I can't delete leads that are either dead or bad number etc. that are given to me. I probably have 1000 leads just sitting there. I wish there was a way to get rid of those.

Nicolas S.
Field Training Agent in USA

Great system!!! Best CRM by far

4 letztes Jahr

The ease of use of Isales is fantastic! It’s a personal assistant for a fraction of the price of a real assistant. Makes contacting prospects a lot easier.

Sometimes with bulk text messages they get spammed

Erika G.
Field Sales Leader/Pa in USA

thoughts on iSales

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I think it's a good program. I've used better for lower price.

The ease to upload data and to search leads

not a big fan of the amount of time it takes to schedule a follow up call or appointments

Jamal W.
Insurance Sales Agent in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

ISales Newbie

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have seen overall productivity increase and flow of leads being generated by more effectively.

I really the ability to filter through leads with ease. As well as the sort-ability component. Navigation is seamless and user-friendly.

Notes section should be more user friendly regarding how new notes should always be at the top, rather than listed below, existing ones. Tags should have more color options when assigning them.

Dana O.
Licensed Health advisor in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

lots of features voicedrops for VM kinda clunky

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: overall it is a feature-rich contact system

The dialing system is pretty good, having it integrated into the platform not having to launch a 3rd party app to do it is quite convenient.

The VM can be difficult at times when sending drip VM's; a lot of mouse motion why not have it integrated right on the dialer instead of launching a separate applet?

Kenneth W.
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

ISalesCRM is now Ringy

Kommentare: The more I use it, the better I get at using it. Like with any CRM, there is a learning curve. Haven't availed myself of the new training videos which I'd recommend for any new user. Customer service is sketchy. For the cost, it seems worthwhile.

Like any CRM software the more you know about what you need and the better you understand its features, the better it can serve your needs. After almost two years, I am still learning about it features and functionality. Especially like the campaign option.

The disposition tags and automatic actions are a little redundant or maybe I just haven't figure out how to use them to their best benefit.

Cheryl W.
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

iSales CRM Review

5 letztes Jahr

iSales was light years beyond the CRM system we were utilizing. The functionality is increasing with time, overall it's a great product.

I wish there were integration where you could send an immediate email like you can an SMS message, there are times I'd like to have that function. Campaign functions could also be improved, things that should be sorted out, like "no SMS" dont always work. That's using all the sorting on the page. Some of them still slip through.

Nathan W.
Licensed Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

A centralized hub for all your leads to stay organized and in touch

I most enjoy the fact that the CRM does all of the text/email follow ups for the leads inputted into the system and allows for you to log the activity you've had with the lead, knowing exactly where you are in your sales process. And of course the ability to have large campaigns to get in touch with all the leads in your system.

I really enjoy the system and the fact that features are constantly being updated. I would ask that when there are updates that there is a tab with a list of newly updated features/patch notes to best stay up do date. Currently, you know there has been an update but it is not always clear on what was fixed/added

Antwort von Kovacs Systems

Thank you Nathan for the amazing review! We are so happy to have you on board. Concerning new updates, we did just launch a Support Center page this week with FAQs and video tutorials. Perhaps we can make a section within that page where you can view new updates / patches as they are launched. I expect engineering will have this done by the end of the week.

Evan M.
Insurance Broker in USA

Must-have

Kommentare: iSalesCRM is the easiest and most effective way to reach clients. Hands down one of the best business investment los I’ve made and is very affordable. It pays for itself ten fold. The ease of use along w the help received during set-up is well above par. My team is generating more money per dollar spent since incorporating the system. The changes were noticeable immediately. No waiting, I saw immediate results. Highly recommend

My CPA was cut in half. You have local presence and only spend money when you want to. Very fairly priced. Easy to use- sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped explain how to use all the services to my entire office via a webinar. Never lose track of who you texted or emailed or called and how many times. Great for turning over old leads and working new leads.

Nothing much to complain about. The only thing you’re going to want to do is make sure of is that your phones are ready after a text blast or email blast because the response is fast and immediate

Kenneth W.
Field Training Agent in USA
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

CRM Ease

Kommentare: Great Use

Leads Integration isthe best.I love that feature

I would like to do more reports with tghe system

Matt G.
Insurance Sales in USA

Convenient, but pricey

Kommentare: Overall, good. The improvements are typically nice additions

It's incredibly convenient. Follow ups are very important in sales, and this does a great job at that.

It is expensive. I have been using it for years now, and the cost is still very high.

Antwort von Kovacs Systems

Hi Matt, thanks for the feedback and awesome review. We're always looking for ways to improve, and it's your feedback that helps us do just that! We just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Mark B.
Satellite Division Sales Leader in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Works in a robust manner for leads

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very very good for contacting and tracking leads.

iSales makes contacting, tracking and speaking with leads very easy.

It's a little glitchy in how everything is connected.

Joseline V.
Insurance Sales in USA

Overall System Review

Kommentare: I'm thankful I was introduce to this CRM by my business partner Gladys. This system allow me to run my business without relying on an appointment setter person. This CRM keeps all my purchased leads organized, so I don't miss any follow ups.

Hi, my name is Joseline. I was introduced to the iSalesCRM by my business partner Gladys. I'm a top producer in the company and I was going thru a rough patch. I purchased so many leads from multiple lead generation companies. I was having a hard time keeping up with my leads. Using the iSalesCRM made it extremely easy to integrate my purchase leads in one platform. My sales increased by triple the volume. I don't missed any appointments since I've been using iSalesCRM. I love the following *State numbers for each state *Verification and follow up text preset *Scheduled future text so you don't forget to text someone *The drips that follows up with the clients on the backend *User friendly for my mobile phone

So far nothing rep is very helpful with listening to different ideas to make the iSalesCRM better each day.

Antwort von Kovacs Systems

Thank you so much for the awesome review Joseline! We're glad to have you on board. Our engineering team is always here if you have any other feedback or suggestions.

Roger G.
Licensed Agent in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very useable!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been overall satisfied using iSales.

iSales has provided me an accessible platform for my contact management.

iSales is sometimes difficult to navigate.

Michael S.
Health Insurance Agent in USA

Great CRM! Just very expensive

5 letztes Jahr

You are able to contact hundreds of clients per day in just minutes. The organization of the CRM is very neat and simple to learn.

The price is very high. When you have a high volume amount texts/calls per day you start to pay a lot more than expected.

Joshua B.
Career Agent in USA

Great Software!

Kommentare: Being able to continually contacts leads without the extra work is great. This lets me spend my time working my warmer leads while the system continually contacts and touches the leads that are cold.

The ease of use and functionality of Isales. Currently, there is no other software on the market that does what it does. If you are dealing with hundreds of leads a day I would recommend looking into this.

Additional costs to use the system and features. If you are calling from this system with the soft phone you will be spending a lot more money. NO APP for your phone - being that I work on my phone a lot it would be great to have an app the is very fluid and works with android or IOS.

John L.
FTA in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Phone

4 letztes Jahr

I like the way you can customize the software with disposition tags, sms and email drips, sales pipeline, etc

The VOIP phone quality is REALLY BAD. Every other customer can't hear me well. Most times, I'm having to call them back from my cell.

Kent B.
Satellite Division in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great but could be better

Kommentare: It has been great for a segment of our leads but lacks in other ares requiring us to find additional options

The drip text campaigns

The nickel and dime costs. Because of the high monthly costs and additional nickel and dime costs we are constantly looking for another option and do not see this as a permanent choice at this time

Antwort von Kovacs Systems

Thanks for the awesome feedback Kent! We definitely understand what you mean, and as a result we just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Damon M.
Licensed Health Insurance Agent in USA

Best Contact Management System I've found

4 letztes Jahr

I like the automated actions, ability to set things up one time and have them applied over and over again.

There have been a few times where it has been buggy ab out sending messages or dialing calls hasn't worked, but those are few and far between.

Taneka S.
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for success!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good CRM with a fairly easy set up. The app is awesome and super easy to navigate. Love the ability to store so many automated responses.

The most impactful feature is the ability to keep building my funnel while I focus on other streams of revenue. The automated text responses to my new lead drops and the ability to do drip campaigns is HUGE for my business.

I don't like that the caller's number doesn't come through on forwarded calls to my cell. It's frustrating that I have to open the app to see who called me. Automated notifications to stop drips on holidays would be super helpful too.

Kristee M.
Insurance Agent in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Isales

Kommentare: Love it

Keeps everything organized and available for reviews

When you put someone on the calendar your self it will not show up on the main page as an appointment! You have to use the booking page and that’s not convenient.