iSalesCRM

Top CRM in the game

Paul a. D.
Managing Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am able to do the job of 10 ppl with one login. Text, e-mail and dial at a click.

Vorteile: The ability to flow from text to email to calls at the click of a mouse. The ability to customize the CRM for my own business needs. The continue effort in improving customer interface.

Nachteile: I have no complaints. One of the best marketing tools any sales organization should be using.

von Kovacs Systems an 16.10.2019

Thanks for the review Paul! We're glad to see you're getting the most out of the systems automation features. As always, let us know if there's anything we can do to make your life easier!

A centralized hub for all your leads to stay organized and in touch

Nathan W.
Licensed Insurance Agent
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I most enjoy the fact that the CRM does all of the text/email follow ups for the leads inputted into the system and allows for you to log the activity you've had with the lead, knowing exactly where you are in your sales process. And of course the ability to have large campaigns to get in touch with all the leads in your system.

Nachteile: I really enjoy the system and the fact that features are constantly being updated. I would ask that when there are updates that there is a tab with a list of newly updated features/patch notes to best stay up do date. Currently, you know there has been an update but it is not always clear on what was fixed/added

von Kovacs Systems an 17.10.2019

Thank you Nathan for the amazing review! We are so happy to have you on board. Concerning new updates, we did just launch a Support Center page this week with FAQs and video tutorials. Perhaps we can make a section within that page where you can view new updates / patches as they are launched. I expect engineering will have this done by the end of the week.

Must-have

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Evan M.
Insurance Broker
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: iSalesCRM is the easiest and most effective way to reach clients. Hands down one of the best business investment los I’ve made and is very affordable. It pays for itself ten fold. The ease of use along w the help received during set-up is well above par. My team is generating more money per dollar spent since incorporating the system. The changes were noticeable immediately. No waiting, I saw immediate results. Highly recommend

Vorteile: My CPA was cut in half. You have local presence and only spend money when you want to. Very fairly priced. Easy to use- sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped explain how to use all the services to my entire office via a webinar. Never lose track of who you texted or emailed or called and how many times. Great for turning over old leads and working new leads.

Nachteile: Nothing much to complain about. The only thing you’re going to want to do is make sure of is that your phones are ready after a text blast or email blast because the response is fast and immediate

Great Software!

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Joshua B.
Career Agent
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being able to continually contacts leads without the extra work is great. This lets me spend my time working my warmer leads while the system continually contacts and touches the leads that are cold.

Vorteile: The ease of use and functionality of Isales. Currently, there is no other software on the market that does what it does. If you are dealing with hundreds of leads a day I would recommend looking into this.

Nachteile: Additional costs to use the system and features. If you are calling from this system with the soft phone you will be spending a lot more money. NO APP for your phone - being that I work on my phone a lot it would be great to have an app the is very fluid and works with android or IOS.

my thoughts

Andrew B.
agent
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like the integration of text and email

Nachteile: Its incredibly rudimentary. It doesn't really allow for great positioning of leads that are hot. Yes you can add tags and sort by tags, but even then I have spent a lot of time trying to find the lead I was looking for. I have seen other tools that allow for scoring the leads and you can go to a page that would have your top leads based on scoring - like they took the call gets points, they went through the presentaion they got more points, they were quoted gets points etc. also, I cant really see the emails that have been sent and which email they viewed. sometimes the filtering just doesnt work and i have to find other ways to get to what im looking for

von Kovacs Systems an 16.10.2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Andrew! We value your opinion, so we've made some improvements based on your thoughts. You can now see which email a lead has opened (instead of just seeing that they opened an email from you). You can also see which emails are sent to your leads when viewing the leads profile under their activity log. You did mention that we do not currently have a lead scoring feature, which is true. However, you can set your sales pipeline up to better organize your leads and see which ones are hot. For example, you could filter a pipeline stage by leads that have texted you in the past 24 hours, but haven't been responded to yet, or by leads that have responded to a drip campaign, as well as many, many other filters. We would love to go through this with you, just contact support through your iSalesCRM portal and we'll be happy to help!

Convenient, but pricey

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Matt G.
Insurance Sales

Kommentare: Overall, good. The improvements are typically nice additions

Vorteile: It's incredibly convenient. Follow ups are very important in sales, and this does a great job at that.

Nachteile: It is expensive. I have been using it for years now, and the cost is still very high.

von Kovacs Systems an 17.10.2019

Hi Matt, thanks for the feedback and awesome review. We're always looking for ways to improve, and it's your feedback that helps us do just that! We just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Overall System Review

Joseline V.
Insurance Sales
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm thankful I was introduce to this CRM by my business partner Gladys. This system allow me to run my business without relying on an appointment setter person. This CRM keeps all my purchased leads organized, so I don't miss any follow ups.

Vorteile: Hi, my name is Joseline. I was introduced to the iSalesCRM by my business partner Gladys. I'm a top producer in the company and I was going thru a rough patch. I purchased so many leads from multiple lead generation companies. I was having a hard time keeping up with my leads. Using the iSalesCRM made it extremely easy to integrate my purchase leads in one platform. My sales increased by triple the volume. I don't missed any appointments since I've been using iSalesCRM.
I love the following
*State numbers for each state
*Verification and follow up text preset
*Scheduled future text so you don't forget to text someone
*The drips that follows up with the clients on the backend
*User friendly for my mobile phone

Nachteile: So far nothing rep is very helpful with listening to different ideas to make the iSalesCRM better each day.

von Kovacs Systems an 16.10.2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review Joseline! We're glad to have you on board. Our engineering team is always here if you have any other feedback or suggestions.

Great but could be better

Kent B.
Satellite Division
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been great for a segment of our leads but lacks in other ares requiring us to find additional options

Vorteile: The drip text campaigns

Nachteile: The nickel and dime costs. Because of the high monthly costs and additional nickel and dime costs we are constantly looking for another option and do not see this as a permanent choice at this time

von Kovacs Systems an 16.10.2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Kent! We definitely understand what you mean, and as a result we just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

ISALES CRM REVIEW

Richard E.

Kommentare: HELPS KEEP MORE ORGANIZED

Vorteile: THE AUTO TEXTS AND EMAILS FEATURE. IT HELPS TO KEEP MORE ENGAGED WITH THE CLIENT

Nachteile: I THINK ITS A BIT TOO EXPENSIVE. I THINK THER WOULD BE MORE USERS IF IT WAS MORE REASONABLY PRICED. LIKE HAVE A DISCOUNT FOR THE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION AT LEAST.

von Kovacs Systems an 16.10.2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Richard! It's suggestions like this that helps us both grow. As a result, we just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

iSalesCRM doubled my sales year over year

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Jonathan B.
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall this product increased my sales by double year over year. I never had a problem with the software and super easy to use. I tell everyone I know in sales to get it.

Vorteile: The best part is the follow up aspect. Sometime as an agent following up with leads fall through the cracks. Not so with this software.

Nachteile: Nothing that really jumps out. I think it was worth every penny.

von Kovacs Systems an 16.10.2019

We love seeing our clients have exponential growth! Glad to have you on board all these years, Jonathan.

iSalesCRM

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Jeremy V.
Health Insurance Agent
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I want to give iSalesCRM all the credit for my success. They have been a pivotal component to my ongoing production and I would not be able to convert at the rate I’m converting without it. The follow-up component is probably my favorite aspect of this software because it allows me to touch as many clients as possible in as little time as possible. Great software!

Vorteile: I love the fact that this software is extremely easy to use! I haven’t seen a CRM service that was so easy to use, it’s literally a plug and play service!

Nachteile: Honestly, I have no complaints at all. It does everything I need it to do!

von Kovacs Systems an 16.10.2019

Thanks Jeremy! We're so happy to hear you're doing great. Glad to have you on board :)

Great Idea, Lacking in Education/Tutorial for User

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Luila B.
Licensed Insurance Agent
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would like to set up campaigns for CSV files that are NOT paid leads from typical insurance lead vendors. I already have a warm market/database I can access and would like to set up drip campaigns specific to these groups and have option of customizing drip campaigns based on each CSV file uploaded instead of having all leads bunched together.

Vorteile: Texting technology possibilities, drip campaign possibilities, automation, possibility of customizing templates, Loved the positive response time and energy from engineers. Amazing people. Love the success some of the other insurance agents are having (they buy leads and use same drip campaign for all leads). This will not work for me at this time.

Nachteile: Lack of education/tutorials for people like me who are technologically challenged :)
Would like to be able to send photos and videos
REALLY need TUTORIALS (videos on demand to study on my own time)

90% of my success! Can't do without!

Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Camilla F.
Health Advisor
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Most of the people on my team currently have iSales, and we see the difference on our team dynamic on performance and daily productivity.

Vorteile: I like how automated everything has become.
It is very user friendly, and easy to navigate.
90% of my business comes the leads forwarded to iSales.

Nachteile: I wish we could get notified when the state phone numbers become a "SPAM" risk.

Keeps me organized

Jael C.
Insurance Agent
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: isalescrm keeps me organized. I like receiving a response on my cell and being able to respond without having to be at my desk. I like the flexibility of multiple phone numbers for different states...

Vorteile: Has the option to obtain multiple phone numbers for different states.

Nachteile: It only has one drip campaign. It makes it hard to address some groups that came from a different source.

von Kovacs Systems an 17.10.2019

Hi Jael, thanks for the awesome review! We wanted to let you know you actually can add multiple drip campaigns for different types of leads. Drip campaigns are categorized by disposition tags. When creating a drip campaign, simply select the disposition tag and hit save. By doing so, only leads with that disposition tag will receive that drip campaign. Let us know what you think!

Great Product

Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Karl C.
FSL
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall is great

Vorteile: The ability to automatically call text and send out campaigns.

Nachteile: Some delay in leads going into the system.

iSalesCRM Review

Bewertet am 5.10.2019
Chad B.
Field Sales Leader
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s been good. But pricey.

Vorteile: The sales pipeline. It helps you categorize the leads.

Nachteile: You can’t add or edit the address, city, zip once you have the lead on the system.

von Kovacs Systems an 16.10.2019

Thanks so much for the feedback Chad! Thanks to your feedback we have made it so you can now edit the address, city, state, and zip code anytime when viewing your leads. You can even just enter the zip code, and our system will look up the rest automatically! Let us know what you think!

Great Software

Matt I.
Health insurance agent
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Love it. You need to have consistency in the small things. This tool helps keep on top of my lead flow.

Vorteile: I like how it automatically keeps me on task. I love the hands free automation to my leads. Helps keep everything moving in the positive direction.

Nachteile: Doesn't import the gender for each lead. Not a big deal really, but sometimes names like "Jamie" or foreign names can be confusing.

von Kovacs Systems an 18.10.2019

Thanks for the feedback and great review Matt! We wanted to let you know you can import the gender for leads automatically. In the Lead Vendors page when viewing a specific vendor, check out where it says "Lead vendor fields". This is where you control which fields are collected from this lead vendor. If you want to collect custom fields (such as gender) for your leads, simply type the name of the field in the dropdown, and click Save. Let us know if you'd like us to reach out to help!

90% of my success! Can't do without!

Lucas F.
Health Insurance Agent
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: iSalesCRM has made it possible for me to maximize my efforts of outreach! Text Blasting, Calls, CRM, it's all you need!

Vorteile: This software is easy to use, fast, most current technology.

Nachteile: I honestly can't say there is something I like least about it.

Isalescrm review

Christie K.
Sales agent
Versicherung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was a great system for filtering leads and accessing them quickly. I am just not currently an active user as I am not buying personal leads at this time.

Vorteile: I like that it updated all my leads into one from where I could view all of the by entry date on one screen and not view individual leads. I like that it auto texted for me

Nachteile: I didn’t like that I was unable to make changes to the texts that were being auto sent, however I believe our division leader had control of that

von Kovacs Systems an 16.10.2019

Thanks for the awesome review Christie! You can definitely edit your preset SMS templates from the Marketing page in your account, but please contact support if you'd like me to show you.

Very User Friendly platform

Tyler R.
Insurance Agent
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: iSales is a great program for reaches leads in the masses and it also helps in weeding out the leads that are not in the market.

Vorteile: Ability for leads to be automatically routed to your iSales account and texted immediately. Also, being able to send out mass text messages to leads with disposition tags.

Nachteile: Not being able to reorder my preset replies.

Honest Review

Kevin M.
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I’m not overly impressed but find the software acceptable.

Vorteile: The software itself works well. Text messaging and using local area codes for best results.

Nachteile: The cost with using the software was more than most.

The Key to Efficiency

Telemarketer / Office Assistant
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Again, I think iSalesCRM is a software that works for you, being efficient and highly organized.
It is a great way to keep track of your progress and the reports are very detailed and incredibly detailed.

Vorteile: The best thing about the iSalesCRM software is that it literally does the work for you!
You set up your messages, the timing they get sent out, and how frequently they do ONCE. After the initial set up of the numerous features integrated into this software for efficiency, the software works FOR you from there on out.

Nachteile: The biggest con is that if you don't have a high internet speed, it will work very slowly.

Pros and Cons

Denice S.
Agent
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like how it categorizes the leads with disposition tags and pipeline

Nachteile: It would be nice to have a functional dialer with the ability to categorize through the dialer

Isales

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Lauren B.
Agent
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Efficiency and convenience of using the texting system

Nachteile: Google calendar doesn't sync well so sometimes I miss my set appts

Amazing Product. Love it.

Bewertet am 5.10.2019
Ron L.
Divisional Sales Leader
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Absolutely amazing product and love it.

Vorteile: Customer Service and capabilities of the software.

Nachteile: Limitations with Safari. Product works the best with Google Chrome and I use Safari.

von Kovacs Systems an 16.10.2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Ron! We understand a lot of our clients do like using Safari, so we made it way more Safari friendly! You'll notice all the date and time input fields are fixed in Safari as well as a few other things. Let us know what you think!