Über Ringy

iSalesCRM hilft dir, deine Leads per SMS, E-Mail und/oder über ein integriertes Telefonsystem zu kontaktieren und zu verfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über Ringy

Leads Integration isthe best.I love that feature.

The isales crm system can be very sluggish at times.

Bewertungen zu Ringy

3,7

Ringy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ringy bereits verwendet?

Paul A.
Paul A.
Managing Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top CRM in the game

Kommentare: I am able to do the job of 10 ppl with one login. Text, e-mail and dial at a click.

The ability to flow from text to email to calls at the click of a mouse. The ability to customize the CRM for my own business needs. The continue effort in improving customer interface.

I have no complaints. One of the best marketing tools any sales organization should be using.

Antwort von Ringy

Thanks for the review Paul! We're glad to see you're getting the most out of the systems automation features. As always, let us know if there's anything we can do to make your life easier!

Health/Life Insurance Agent in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

iSales is a MUST to grow

Kommentare: Incredible. I'm upset I didn't find it sooner.

Texting plays a huge role in my sales. The mobile feature is bar none to text clients on the go while my laptop is closed, also being able to see a whole page of different styles of texts I've sent and if they got reactions is incredible. Another software I use alongside is not as efficient in this sense but I like the scheduling capabilities of it so I use it for that.

Honestly nothing is bad about this software. I love how you can disposition with different colors to help coordinate and once again like the texts - be able to see everything on 1 page....

ANDREW
agent in USA

my thoughts

I like the integration of text and email

Its incredibly rudimentary. It doesn't really allow for great positioning of leads that are hot. Yes you can add tags and sort by tags, but even then I have spent a lot of time trying to find the lead I was looking for. I have seen other tools that allow for scoring the leads and you can go to a page that would have your top leads based on scoring - like they took the call gets points, they went through the presentaion they got more points, they were quoted gets points etc. also, I cant really see the emails that have been sent and which email they viewed. sometimes the filtering just doesnt work and i have to find other ways to get to what im looking for

Antwort von Ringy

Thanks for the awesome feedback Andrew! We value your opinion, so we've made some improvements based on your thoughts. You can now see which email a lead has opened (instead of just seeing that they opened an email from you). You can also see which emails are sent to your leads when viewing the leads profile under their activity log. You did mention that we do not currently have a lead scoring feature, which is true. However, you can set your sales pipeline up to better organize your leads and see which ones are hot. For example, you could filter a pipeline stage by leads that have texted you in the past 24 hours, but haven't been responded to yet, or by leads that have responded to a drip campaign, as well as many, many other filters. We would love to go through this with you, just contact support through your iSalesCRM portal and we'll be happy to help!

JANICE

iSalesCRM

Kommentare: This has helped me be able to stay in contact with my prospects more and able to have them become clients.

This program allows you to keep working even when you are "off the clock"! Being able to develop "drips" to keep in contact with your prospects automatically is great. You are able to track and segment each lead as you see fit.

The mobile app does not allow you to be able to disposition a lead so that the automatic drips can start. You are able to text back and forth though.

Tanner

Using iSales

Kommentare: The service is great and much better than other CRMs I have used in the past. It gives me the ability to follow up with leads without even thinking about it.

I like the drip marketing. I can start a lead in the drips and then the system takes over so I can use my time elsewhere to do other important activities.

I don't like that I can't delete leads that are either dead or bad number etc. that are given to me. I probably have 1000 leads just sitting there. I wish there was a way to get rid of those.

Nicolas
Field Training Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system!!! Best CRM by far

The ease of use of Isales is fantastic! It’s a personal assistant for a fraction of the price of a real assistant. Makes contacting prospects a lot easier.

Sometimes with bulk text messages they get spammed

Erika
Field Sales Leader/Pa in USA

thoughts on iSales

Kommentare: I think it's a good program. I've used better for lower price.

The ease to upload data and to search leads

not a big fan of the amount of time it takes to schedule a follow up call or appointments

Jamal
Insurance Sales Agent in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ISales Newbie

Kommentare: I have seen overall productivity increase and flow of leads being generated by more effectively.

I really the ability to filter through leads with ease. As well as the sort-ability component. Navigation is seamless and user-friendly.

Notes section should be more user friendly regarding how new notes should always be at the top, rather than listed below, existing ones. Tags should have more color options when assigning them.

Dana
Licensed Health advisor in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

lots of features voicedrops for VM kinda clunky

Kommentare: overall it is a feature-rich contact system

The dialing system is pretty good, having it integrated into the platform not having to launch a 3rd party app to do it is quite convenient.

The VM can be difficult at times when sending drip VM's; a lot of mouse motion why not have it integrated right on the dialer instead of launching a separate applet?

mark
Satellite Division Sales Leader in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Works in a robust manner for leads

Kommentare: Very very good for contacting and tracking leads.

iSales makes contacting, tracking and speaking with leads very easy.

It's a little glitchy in how everything is connected.

benjamin
Sales Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Owner-supplied training is awful. Took months to psych myself up to watch it. Very poor quality

Kommentare: I am forced to use it at this point. Was cross shopping against other platforms until I wasn't able to anymore

Well, it's better than vanillasoft. I have my own leads and for a while I was able to ethically manage my leads how I saw fit. They do their best, I guess, to credit my account after they make mistakes that sometimes cause me to lose time/business due to their own errors.

Training modules are slightly better than cave drawings and sticking needles in my ear at the same time. Customer support, if you want to call it that, is great at sending canned responses. Way to make a guy feel appreciated!

Xavier
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

IsalesCRM

Kommentare: average

marketing funnel. phone numbers. multiple states.

retrieve leads/prospects stages / dialing

Scott
sales in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I use I-sales every day... and it's awesome!

Kommentare: This is the best CRM for growing and maintaining my client base.

The drip text is amazing for keeping updates with prospects.

I cant find any issues with this CRM as I use it every day.

Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

iSales

Kommentare: Overall this has been a game changer

Great automation features and CRM organization

Sometimes it can run a little slow and takes longer than desired to get from page to page

Great!

Kommentare: Great! 10/10 would recommend for any one needing an automatic CRM with complete customization!

The system works for me while I am busy with other clients.

Software updates. The system needs a better phone application. Rather than receiving a text I would want a notification saying I have a text from a client. The phone ringing portion of the app does not work. I just get a notification that I'm receiving a call but doesn't allow me to answer. I miss all my calls.

Sarai
Health advisor in USA

Not a fan

Kommentare: Not a fan wasted a lot of money here

It can drip people automatically based on tag

Super expensive. Email replies don't go to the crm and 99% get flagged for spam and don't use your email signature making it look flat and unprofessional. Charges for messages that aren't always delivered. Calls people in the system randomly but when it does so you are not on the call its just empty. Blocks people for certain words out of context such as "I am trying to opt out of my employer coverage" recognizing "opt out" and blocking them. Among other issues

EVAN
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

iSales is absolutely great for SMS drip marketing

The Drip marketing is great, and the ability to acquire new local phone numbers state by stat is great

Email is still important, and I can't send custom email from within a record, and the software will not track an email send from outside the app. (It only tracks emails sent as part of a drip campaign from within the ap)

Holly
agent in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User COmments

Kommentare: so far so good. What I love most is the dedication and commitment of isales team to helping train and make the transitions smooth.

It does everything I have spent a couple years trying to manage. It does so much it is a little overwhelming at first.

A little overwhelming at first with all the features. BUT I LOVE ITS CAPABILITIES. Billing is confusing.

charles
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Beneficial, but could be alot better

Kommentare: It has helped me make sales, but not as many as I would have liked. Would be a lot better if was a lot easier to use and get set up

I like the drip feature, the auto-dialer feature, the initial text/email as well as the personalization within messages.

Difficult to set up all of the different aspects for my business. To make the most out of this software I would have to spend a lot of time setting it up to be easier to use which doesn't make it as worth it. I don't have time to do this because time is money in my business. The phone lookup doesn't work either.

Karl
FSL in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall is great

The ability to automatically call text and send out campaigns.

Some delay in leads going into the system.

Brandon
Health Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

iSales does everything I need it to

Kommentare: Overall, I am happy with what iSales does for me. It works exactly how I would want my CSR program to work.

I like the interface of this product. Very easy to navigate and find what I need to find. Also easy to sort between various leads and vendors.

Cost is a little high. The $100 monthly fee as well as the cost per text/call adds up quick. There are also technical glitches from time to time.

Jamie
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

Kommentare: I love the software capabilities. The lead source needs to be updated so the customer is not so irritated with calls and emails.

As a new agent. the software is very user friendly. Organization, Follow ups, sales pipeline, disposition tags, and the ability to create email blasts to certain disposition tags, is my favorite part of program.

The only issue is with the quality of the leads.

Antwort von Ringy

Thanks for the awesome feedback Jamie! Sorry to hear you're not so happy with the quality of your leads. iSalesCRM is actually not affiliated with any particular lead vendor, nor do we sell leads. We do integrate with any lead vendor, which is one of the key parts to maximizing the effectiveness of our software. You can add another lead source from the Lead Vendors page anytime on-demand. Let us know if you'd like us to show you and we'll be happy to help!

Jordan
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Scam made for US Health

Kommentare: See answer above

Makes job more efficient (if you’re fine with spending $500+ a week

Hardly ever works (campaigns don’t go out, CSV uploads aren’t completed, customer service has no answers)

Wesley
Licensed insurance agent in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good CRM

Kommentare: For the most part it is a awesome software.

I love how it helps with day to day activities. It is the most important software that I use on a daily basis.

I think they should do a plan that gives you unlimited monthly text. The amount per tectonic is pretty high and you go through a ton of money if you are using the software accurately.

Tracy
Health Insurance Sales Agent and Advisor in USA

iSales

Kommentare: I can use iSales while using another CRM, so it dramatically increases the # of people I can reach daily.

The ease of the drip and campaign marketing.

TIer pricing for limiting 160 characters in text messages. It adds up. There doesn't seem to be programming in place to block/stop any drip text messages from going out if the phone # is bad/bounce back.