Über PDF Reader Pro

Bearbeitung, Signierung, Kommentierung, Formularausfüllung, Konvertierung, OCR, Erstellung von PDF. Konvertiere PDF zu Word/PPT/Excel/RTF/HTML/Text/Bilddateien/CSV und mehr offline.

Erfahre mehr über PDF Reader Pro

The speed with which it works, the multiplicity of formats that can be converted, and the numerous sharing tools that allow rapid and precise sharing.

When the software has to be updated, the process can be somewhat inconvenient and occasionally causes compatibility issues.

Bewertungen zu PDF Reader Pro

PDF Reader Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 173 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PDF Reader Pro bereits verwendet?

Ralf
GF in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lästige Werbung

Kauflizenz verfügbar, sonst eigentlich nichts.

Dokumentoptimierung nicht so gut wie im Acrobat Pro

Bedia
Architektin in Deutschland
Architektur & Planung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

PDF Reader Pro = perfekte Funktion zu Prüfungen von Dokumenten

Kommentare: ist gut a, arbeite idch gerne mit

sehr wichtig für Prüfungen von Dokumenten (Rechnungen, Angebote etc.)

...dass es nicht kostenlos angeboten wird!

Egor
Egor
CEO in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It just works!

East to edit any PDF doc without any funky delay - select easily and edit away! Convert edited file to pretty much any type of files. ORC recognizes text not only from scanned document but even from images! Lot more other features

Don't know any cons! It might take you a little time to click around and try other features and maybe read some documentation. But once you're comfortable you'll love this PDF reader!

Sami
Airport services in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PDF PROis now accessible for everyone.

Kommentare: It is perfectly working for editing, converting and easy way of use.

I purchased a lifetime license for only 39 dollars then I will be able to use pdf pro for lifetime freely and with no more payment.

Lifetime license is the latest offer that every customer was waiting for.

Mariella
Writer in Katar
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Best Tool for Online Schooling

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was nothing but making my school life easier and even up until now since there are still online documents that are needed to be signed or edited. It is something that you know you will use for the rest of time because it is indeed best for people who are not that tech-savvy like me.

I've been using this since I was high school and more so during college since we needed to do it via online. I truly appreciate the convenience PDF Reader Pro provides especially is you are not tech-savvy like me. Also, I believe one of the best features is its capability of being able to search or filter words, you can immediately know in which part of the PDF you need to edit.

I've been using PDF Reader Pro for years and never have i encountered any problem with it, maybe it was only way back then, I couldn’t afford to get an upgrade to be able to use their other features.

Solvi Fannar
CEO in UK
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

10 Fatal Flaws (see list)

Kommentare: Incredibly frustrating! Have been in contact with them (PDF Reader Pro Team <support@pdfreaderpro.com>) on a regular basis for over half a year now and not a SINGLE ONE of the 10 Fatal Flaws has been fixed!?

It opens .pdf documents, that's just about it, unfortunately.

Good day,Any updates on when you will fix these 10 fatal flaws in your software? :1) Not being able to EDIT text in a pdf?! (Probably the single most important thing your software can not do without)2) Not being able to edit whether a font is in bold, italics, etc.3) Exporting text to Word (or others) without turning it into an IMAGE?! (with completely uneditable text)4) Command + Z (on Mac - should be 'undo') is not working5) When text is added, it's impossible to move or highlight the text using the cursor keys and shift (let alone cut/copy/paste)6) Command + X (cut) does not work although Command + V (paste) does.7) Once an 'Add Text' cell has been added somewhere in a document, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get back into it, if one has to edit any information.8) 'Add Text' cell can NOT be moved using cursor keys to place it with more precision9) If there are boxes to 'tick' you have to do 'Add Text' in order to be able to put an X or a 'tick' - In Acrobat you just TICK and DONE!10) If you accidentally 'bump' a line of text in a document in Edit mode / Add Text mode, the software FORGETS where the original positioning of the line was and the lines all get SCREWED UP!It's impossible to recover from this, you have to start from scratch!

Ami
Creation in Indien
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This App is very efficient😍the major thing i loved about this app is it helps you to convert any file to pdf very easily.

Kommentare: It is a wonderful application for personal and professional usage . Using it since a long time and have no regrets .

That it is accessible even by a teenager or even by a adult its that easy to use .

The least is nothing because it covers everything you need .

Joel
Administrative Secretary in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Honest Opinion of PDF Reader Pro

Kommentare: The offline tools and navigation makes it quite accessible to work from anywhere

It has easy navigation tools to help users find their way around especially for the first time.

The user experience can be better than it is.

Georgina
Talent Acquisition Leader in Australien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Where you find affordability, security and Confidentiality under one roof.

Kommentare: Working smart starts with managing documents and data properly. This tool offers the best workflow and productivity solutions by giving the best document management services.

All my documents needs are trusted to this software. It is a flawless easy to use software which guarantees the best experience handling documents of all types including confidential ones. The best thing is they offer a free trial which gives the user an ample time to interact and learn how to use it efficiently.

Perfect. Completely nothing to complain about. It is best.

Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Free, simple to use PDF reader/editor

Kommentare: I work in a Bank, so I handle documents all the time. In the office I use fancy (and costly) PDF applications. But since I need I need PDF reader/editor for personal use as well, like for electronically signing documents, PDF Reader Pro extremely helpful. If all you need is to perform tasks I described in the top section, get it immediately.

Extremely simple use if you have just minimum computer knowledge. You can convert PDFs to Word, Excel, and PPT. Electronically sign documents (very useful feature to me). Also, if you need to combine several pages in one document, or split document in several, those features exist also, I believe they were added later on. Recently I needed to just send 1 page to someone with my signature, and was pleasantly surprised that 'split' functionality (now) exists.

No minuses, I am able to perform all the tasks I need.

kareem
kareem
Software developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pdf files Read write created software

Convert files conversions easy to downlod and share save money save time digitize your documents online display across all devices easy to read use created work with anytime

files edit are difficult heavy files open to speed slow

Roger
ACCOUNTING in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RELIABLE PDF READER

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

This pdf reader is easy to use, and I use it for pdf file reading, converting the word file to pdf file, as well as combine pages. Great help.

The most common functions are reading, converting, combining and editing text, and this PDF reader has all of them.

Yevstakhii
Teacher in Ukraine
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My expirience of use PDF Reader Pro

Kommentare: PDF Reader Pro offers a wide range of editing tools, allowing users to modify PDF documents according to their needs. Users can add or remove text, images, and annotations, as well as rearrange pages, merge or split documents, and perform other editing functions. These capabilities provide flexibility and convenience when working with PDF files.PDF Reader Pro provides features for organizing and managing PDF documents. I can easily create folders, categorize files, and search for specific documents. The ability to merge, split, and extract pages streamlines document management tasks and improves productivity.Programme includes annotation tools that facilitate collaboration and document review. I can add comments, highlight text, draw shapes, and use markup tools to provide feedback and make revisions. These features promote effective teamwork and enhance the review process.But also PDF Reader Pro has issues with performance optimization, user interface enhancements, customer support responsiveness, and additional learning resources for advanced features.

1. Efficient document management: PDF Reader Pro provides features for organizing and managing PDF documents. I can merge multiple PDF files into a single document, split large PDFs into smaller ones, and rearrange pages. These tools help streamline document management and improve productivity.2. Seamless form filling: PDF Reader Pro simplifies the process of filling out PDF forms. I can easily input text, checkmarks, and signatures into interactive form fields. This feature is particularly useful for completing applications, contracts, and other types of digital forms.3. Advanced annotation and markup options: PDF Reader Pro offers a variety of annotation and markup tools to enhance collaboration and document review. I can leave comments, highlight text, strikethrough content, and draw shapes. These features are valuable for team collaboration, feedback exchange, and reviewing documents.4. OCR (Optical Character Recognition) capabilities: PDF Reader Pro includes OCR functionality, which allows users to extract text from scanned documents or images. This feature is helpful when working with non-searchable PDFs or digitizing physical documents.

1. Performance and resource usage: I noticed that PDF Reader Pro can be resource-intensive and may occasionally experience slow performance, especially when I working with large or complex PDF documents.2. User interface and navigation: While PDF Reader Pro offers a wide range of features, I have found the user interface to be cluttered or overwhelming. Navigating through the interface and accessing specific tools or options may require some familiarity and exploration.3. Limited free version features: PDF Reader Pro offers a free version with basic functionality, but I have found that the free version's capabilities are limited. Advanced features, such as OCR or advanced editing tools, may require a paid upgrade. I have noticed that the free version may not meet all my needs.

Amidh
Amidh
Electrical Engineer in Sri Lanka
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Plus and Minus of PDF Reader Pro

Kommentare: When make a document using PDF Reader Pro, it will be a read only document. Sometimes it will be an advantage and sometimes it will be disadvantage according to the situation.

PDF Reader Pro is one of the best applications for office workers and students because it really supports for them in various kind of works and many times. We can send our personal document as a read only file using this application.

People can save a document only as a read only file by using this PDF Reader Pro. So, sometimes it will be a problem because we can't edit it when we want. We have to convert it or we have to make a new one.

Antwort von PDF Technologies

Sorry for the inconvenience, what is your device type and OS version? Please send us your PDF document and we will ask the engineer to perform a technical test. We need more information. If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again

Masood
Lecturer in English in Pakistan
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quicker and Convenient Service

Kommentare: My overall experience with it is quite satisfactory and I must say that it has enhanced my working performance in the institution where I am working for. Whatever I want, wherever I am, I just switch to it and perform my duties for my institution all the time. Even my colleagues are surprised that how I handle my all documents within no time. It gives me satisfaction and pleasure in my work. I love it.

I like its effectiveness and accuracy. It helps me a lot whenever I don't have much time to approach my viewers/clients online. My client can help me with his history/documentation, and I can suggest him or her in a short period of time.

Overall I don't have any issue with the software or I must say that I haven't yet used its all features so far. However, till today, what I have done is quite satisfactory and marvellous. Easy to handle and easy to produce the results.

Sakhile
Project Manager in Eswatini
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Recommended PDF Viewer

Kommentare: My entire experience with this strong and useful software has been wonderful, as I have been using PDF Reader Pro virtually every day for many years. I always save my documents in PDF format so that I can access them later with PDF Reader Pro.

PDF Reader Pro offers fascinating services to its customers for free, but only the paid edition gives you access to all of the program's important tools and features. The software is easily downloaded from the internet and works with a variety of platforms. You can save your documents in a variety of formats, including JPEG, Word, and Excel, and edit them as needed.

The only thing I don't like about PDF Reader Pro is that it can periodically make it difficult to open a file which has been saved in PDF format.

Phetogo
Freelancer in Botsuana
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PDF Reader Pro Benefits

Kommentare: My overall experience using PDF Reader Pro has been very positive and the latest version I am currently using is convenient and much faster therefore the product was worth my money.

Page extracting features PDF reader pro is convenient for selecting parts of a file. Installation and set up is very easy to carry out and a free trial version is provided first in order to check for the software’s flexible features.

The PDF reader pro comes with a cost. The rich feature set up of PDF reader pro can be overwhelming for new users who naïve.

Thien
Graduate Research Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the most intuitive PDF readers out there

PDF Reader Pro makes it easy to edit my PDFs directly. I also like the graphical tools that allow me to annotate my PDFs with my stylus pen. It can also be synchronized directly with many popular storage services, so all of my notes and annotations are saved on the cloud and can be accessed from any device.

Sometimes there's a lag if I add too many handwritten annotations.

ADITY
Research Assistant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best application for files

Kommentare: This is a regular use software which makes your work easier. All the work in the documents can be done in the same file which saves me a lot of time.

The best thing about this is that we can read, edit and save the file which makes the work easier and very fast.

I don't have anything least likely about this software, every function in this app makes my job easier and effective.

Zyad
Accounting in Ägypten
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

saving time

Kommentare: i really strong recomended for any one

it containes many featuresyou can read pdf like bookyou can edit on text what you wantyou can save your work timeyou can open multiple PDFS in the viewer

i can save my time by using the application while my work

Miroslav
Officer in USA
Militär, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Most cost-efficient alternative to the expensive competition.

Kommentare: I use PDF Reader Pro for graduate school work and for writing my thesis. The native Mac OS option for PDF reading/editing is limited at best. PDF Reader Pro allowed me to become very efficient due to its great search functionality, editing capability, and fast performance. In my opinion, it outperforms Adobe products.

Low price for the functionality offered. Butter-smooth scrolling and great performance. Packed with features. Advance search funcionality.

I don't like the "home" tab loads every time I start the program.

Darren
Superintendent in Australien
Bau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

PDF the next level

PDF is very limited untill you get pro then the fun begins document development and controll made easy

Learning all of what can be done is not the easiest thing to do

Alan
Production lead in UK
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Great product, simple to use. Meets all needs for pdf documents

Very simple and straight forward to use. Great product for adding and deleting pages from pdf documents

I haven't found anything so far that I haven't liked with the product. Hopefully it continues like this

Andrew
TM2 in USA
Militär, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PDF Reader Pro Review

Kommentare: The PDF Reader Pro is a very easy to use program and makes day to day operations easier for all who use it.

The PDF Reader Pro is a software that is very easy to set up and use. We use it for a lot of our scheduling and to formulate plans since PDF files are easily transferable and able to be used as attachments in emails.

The PDF Reader Pro occasionally crashes on us but that could be because of the amount of users we have using the program. Otherwise the program works very well for what we use it for.

scott
PrePress Manager/IT in USA
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PDF Reader Pro

Kommentare: Overall for the few people that need it, the software does its job well.

Any software that allows you to view a pdf works great for me. Typically I always have adobe acrobat at my disposal. However, I have a few employees that do not have access to the adobe software so they need to be able to read pdf files.

The only thing one could say they like least is not having all the features acrobat comes with but it still opens your pdf files.