Easiest signage system yet

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Tim D.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Awesome. It's just that easy to use and get up and going.

Vorteile: All the templates and all the features contained within each. The scheduling feature is also excellent.

Nachteile: Some templates I use are very restrictive in design. In extreme cases I just use the blank and create my own, which works just as well.

Best Digital Signage Solution

Stefanie M.
Marketing Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Able to quickly and easily change messaging without having to invest in an expensive signage system that ties me to proprietary templates. The templates that come with the software are easily customized or you can upload your own artwork. Within several months of purchasing and setting up Screenscape at our property, a new version was released and Screenscape made it easy to upgrade. It is pretty slick, allows me to create custom assets, link to our social media feeds, use RSS feeds for local news and weather, insert video and create a great branded signage solution. I could not find an equivalent solution anywhere else.

Vorteile: Extremely easy to use and yet is customizable so that I can create assets that match our branding and overall look. I started out using the Screenscape templates and then customized with my own assets. I can easily preview my screens before they go live and make changes on the fly. Screenscape offered great personalized customer service that helped me through some initial technical hurdles at our end with our network. The response time was fast and extremely friendly.
I also like the fact that new features and templates keep getting added so the product stays fresh and attractive. The templates are great to use as is or customize and make your own.

Nachteile: They really wasn't anything that I disliked. I did discover that the software was not compatible with Firefox and really works best with Google Chrome. I simply switch browsers when I upload my changes.

von ScreenScape an 9.8.2019

Thank you for the kind words and your feedback, Stefanie. We really appreciate it!

Sports & Rec Digital Signage

Josh W.
IT Data Services Coordinator
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had a great relationship with ScreenScape over the years. We selected ScreenScape in our early days to help us present our facility schedule(s) in a modern way. Also the home grown maritime customer support has been hands down phenomenal from having a general inquiry, upgrading technology or an integration their team has always been there for us.

Vorteile: With the new release of ScreenScape 5 it has been an IT dream. Getting rid of flash and modernizing the environment to keep up with the ever changing pace of technology has enabled a smoother experience for our staff using the product.

Nachteile: More scheduling logic to meet our particular business needs would improve our efficiency when using this product.

Smooth, Simple, and Backed Up by Reliable Support

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Andrew R.
Director of Engagement & Corporate Relations
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ScreenScape has helped our 167 year old manufacturing business feel refreshed. We balance the content with a mix of entertainment (via the trivia and dad jokes) alongside the important work-related material, such as enrollment dates and upcoming schedule reminders. We also use it to show inside workers how their efforts make a difference in the field where our products are worn every day.

Vorteile: Within minutes, I was able to figure out my way around the platform, building content and making design adjustments. Any time I have had a question or if the platform is doing something unexpected, I have always received prompt and thorough responses.

Nachteile: I had an issue where one screen wasn't getting all the content as the other screen and wasn't connecting as frequently. I am still not sure whether the root of that problem was the Wi-Fi network or ScreenScape, to be fair.

von ScreenScape an 8.8.2019

Thanks Andrew!

Screenscape

Peter B.
Director - Member Services
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We keep our customer service team up to speed on stats, contests, and our departmental goals. We've been with Screenscape from the beginning and each new release has more features.

Vorteile: Screenscape is easy to use, install, and bring up to speed. If you have a wifi solution in your business you will be up and running in a day. The templates provided are easy to load content into, or you can customize your own.

Nachteile: We've had no problems with Screenscape.

Simple Solution

David B.
Network Analyst
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer representative was great to work with when we wanted to trial the device. Answered all our questions and made great suggestions based on what we had and needed.

Vorteile: The ease at how to create playlists and apply them is huge. Very easy to learn and use. Also the overall size of the device is fantastic. No more boxes to install behind monitors anymore. Setup is simple, especially if you use wireless but network adapter is easy also.

Nachteile: I have no Cons about it at this time. We did have one feature for assigning roles that was not available but that has been fixed and now works great.

Very Satisfied with ScreenScape

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Candy L.
Sr. Marketing Specialist
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The support team for ScreenScape is considerably better than other vendors servicing our credit union. Always friendly and quick to respond. I would recommend ScreenScape for any business. With the single page device monitoring, I can see if a device isn't updating properly and take action. Our main battle is in-house; making sure lobby personnel keep the TVs turned on.

Vorteile: I like the visual interface and ease of changing playlists with automatic updates. The templates provided by ScreenScape are very helpful, as well. I don't use many but they give me ideas for our own designs. These screens also offer an inexpensive way to satisfy some NCUA notices and regulations.

Nachteile: I would like to see all playlists and assigned devices listed on one screen. With 25 devices, I must be careful the correct playlist is showing on each screen, so I often go back and forth reviewing.

Screenscape

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Gary W.
Director, Marketing & Franchise Development
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: See above response.

Vorteile: The ease with which playlists can be manipulated. We have 3 flat panel screens in all our locations, where driver's can watch a playlist that is entertaining, educating and fun to help past the time. Disney's TV monitors above waiting lines was the original inspiration.

Nachteile: We have no complaints. The software has functioned as advertised, and the new wireless devices work well, so far without any problems.

Great Marketing Tool

Eric D.
Manager customer service
Groߟhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ScreenScape has allowed us to present marketing and promotional material in a way that we never have before. The ability to show videos and change the queue in real time it’s a great benefit to our business. We serve many different markets and ScreenScape allows us to tailor our marketing to each of our customers in real time.

Vorteile: The product and platform is very intuitive and easy to use. This is a great tool for getting all sorts of marketing content in front of your customer.

Nachteile: Some minor connectivity issues. Seems that the device must be in relative close proximity to your wireless router.

Everything I'd expect from a Digital Signage Solution

Bewertet am 23.2.2019
Robert S.

Kommentare: ScreenScape5 truly makes digital signage easy with all the features you'd expect. Not only is the system excellent but so is their customer service. A great company to deal with!

Vorteile: Professional front end; Easy to use back end; Simple setup; Knowledgable support team;

Nachteile: So far we have no complaints with the system.

Review of Screen Scapes

Sean F.
Dining Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: very good experience, no complaints

Vorteile: easy for staff to use, makes everything look professional, easy marketing

Nachteile: the process to start a new slideshow could be easier

von ScreenScape an 9.8.2019

Thanks for the kind words, Sean.

A great complete package for all sizes of organization

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Shaun R.
IT Business Relationship Advisor (Contract)
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing but first class with ScreenScape. Everything from their slick provisioning to their support and dynamic method for engaging customers for new features. I have been very pleased with my ScreenScape experience and their new ScreenScape 5 offering strikes a great balance between flexibility, features and cost. It is much more effective then trying to "roll your own"!

Vorteile: Friction-less setup
Powerful content sharing/feed subscription model
Flexible scheduling and screen distribution model
Adaptive HTML5 content management interface

Nachteile: Would like to be able to incorporate our own dynamic HTML content ( active GIS related content) in upcoming versions.

My Experience

Cora S.
Admin Assistant
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was using ScreenScape to display ice schedule at an arena. The pre-made templates were very useful and looked very nice. I liked that you can change the color and backgrounds to make them more appealing

Vorteile: The pre-made templates was very easy to use

Nachteile: The trivia questions were out dated, but that doesn't have anything to do with the software

Has Everything You Need

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Albert S.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have 3 screens located around the restaurant. We mix in funny YouTube videos to capture attention and mix in our specials and promotions in. Works great, helps upsell and get the word out on events.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Clouded based. Value for price.

Nachteile: Not really I con as much as a request. Would love to have an option for our guests to be able post their selfies on our screen with the use of a #hashtag. Provided we has the ability to approve what goes up in real time, this would be a game changer.

This Works

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Greg E.
Store Ownwe
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Just the content we are able to share with our customers is huge

Vorteile: Its a silent salesman ...Easy to change content

Nachteile: now and again the odd glitch but in today's world what does not have a burp now and again

von ScreenScape an 31.7.2019

Thanks Greg!

We're very happy you enjoy ScreenScape and we appreciate the kind review.

A well rounded system

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Shaun W.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As a company Screenscape has been fantastic. Always answering any inquiries I had and getting back to me promptly

Vorteile: I like that the system is very reliable. Very little downtime at all and it the display output is very high quality.

Nachteile: I don't like how old the interface feels. It could be a lot cleaner and nicer for reporting as well.

Super convenient

Mallory A.
Library Technologies Specialist
Bibliotheken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer service.

Vorteile: Allows us to get "smart" capabilities on older TVs.
Professional branding from a centralized source

Nachteile: Set up and configuration were a bit tricky.

Affordable and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Josephine S.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its great overall with just the restarting thing but otherwise its great for all our needs

Vorteile: Very easy to use and make slides and playlists and can share with multiple offices

Nachteile: You have to reset it at least weekly because the connect gets lost