von European Center for Digital Transformation5/5 3 Bewertungen
Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Kommentare: Using Uffective to collaborate with project members location independently, tracking their and my tasks using various reports and project managing tools, especially gate approval procedures with an accompanied document handling, is effective and fun.
Vorteile: As an SAP Consultant, I can create my client specific portfolios to cover the different requirements in a significantly efficient way. A variety of possibilities to adjust the content as well as the design summarize the excellent overall experience.
Nachteile: There is nothing I am worried about actually, particularly as there is always something new in the pipeline of development here.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von European Center for Digital Transformation an 30.3.2019
Thanks for the great review Rüdiger.
Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Agile project and program management tool with capabilities of office digitalization
Kommentare: I have managed very successfully with Uffective huge telecommunication and IT projects with migration of platforms and launching complex products and services including a mix of agile and waterfall methods. Using Uffective was easy and the support of ECfDT: European Center for Digital Transformation was excellent and very quick.
Uffective is not only an excellent project and program management tool with a simple agile project management approach.
With Uffective is also possible to handle contract management, service management and process management. Thus Uffective is an opportunity for small and edium-sized enterprises to digitalize fully their offices .
Nachteile: UX-design with Internet Explorer 11 or higher has room for improvement.
Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Experience after half a year in use
- We use Uffective as a global portfolio management tool
- Since the data are relevant also for other functions like Controlling, we also have some Controlling/Accounting-related processes on board
- Uffective has been a brilliant partner from day 1. The customer-orientation and willingness to deliver something valuable to us has been outstanding.
- The tool is very innovative and extremely easy to use, which is a big plus when it comes to change management and user training.
- The highlight of the tool, however, are the people who bring it to you, and I am very thankful to representatives and the complete team for their support.
- The tool is very intuitive
- Flexible to customize
- We can customize it ourselves without vendor support
- Support by complete team is splendid
- Has a lot of innovative features
- Team is open for and enthusiatic about our ideas -> great spirit to work with
At the moment, there are no real cons. So, what I say needs to be put into context:
Uffectice/ECfDT is still a small company that is currently growing. That means that, as a customer, I sometimes feel that Uffective internal processes are adjusting and not the ones of a major player/an old settled company. However, this "con" is a pro when it comes to flexibility and customer-orientation.