Über Vyond

Flexible Videoerstellungsplattform mit vorgefertigten Vorlagen und Drag-and-drop-Funktionalität zur Erstellung leistungsstarker und ansprechender Videos.

Erfahre mehr über Vyond

It’s relatively easy to use and at a great price.

There is no offline version. If servers experience trouble, Vyond may not be accessible.

Bewertungen zu Vyond

Vyond hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 245 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vyond bereits verwendet?

Anthony
Anthony
Global Learning & Development
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vyond is the best!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Senior Instructional Designer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple tool adds so much value

Kommentare: Our course engagement has increased among our learners, and surveys are showing a great response to eLearnings that include Vyond videos. I've greatly enjoyed using Vyond over the years. It's one of the best tools in my training toolbox.

The ability to show a concept to my learners in such a way that is engaging, and helps people who learn best with video.

A format painter would be great, especially for customizing templates.

Antwort von GoAnimate

Thank you for your review and feedback, Amy. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Laura
Laura
Sr. Learning & Development Consultant, E-Learning Specialist in Deutschland
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Expensive but Good (and Getting Better!)

Kommentare: All of that being said, we needed to get out some informative, appealing videos out quickly for a project, and Vyond definitely allowed me to do that, with a reasonable learning curve.

Some aspects of it are pretty easy to use -- if you design for the tool, it's easy to use; if you design for what you want and then try to use the tool to realize your design, it can be quite a bit trickier. I like that there's a decent built-in library of characters and actions and that the characters will appear to speak according to the audio. I did find it much easier to use, and more powerful, than our prior tool, VideoScribe (but it's also more than six times as expensive). My internal customers have been very happy with what I and others were able to create in Vyond and the whiteboard style videos were especially easy to create and publish. I also really like that Vyond has been enhancing their product...there was something that I was really wishing they had (motion pathing) when I was creating my videos last year and I've seen announcements that they've added that functionality since then. (I haven't used Vyond since the end of last year, since I've had other projects to deal with.)

The biggest con is probably the cost...it's expensive for this kind of product. I also dislike that it's subscription based...I prefer apps that you purchase up front (maybe paying a bit extra for a maintenance contract to allow for upgrades). In terms of functionality, one problem is that you can't make a single video file with more than ~100 scenes (if you're using one of the non-whiteboard styles) or you'll start having problems with previewing it. You have to break it into two separate videos (which isn't easy) and then knit the published mp4 files together to make it back into one video. Given this, the product should include a little video splitter/joiner utility (instead of directing folks to use a piece of freeware, which my company won't allow us to do). I also have a laundry list of improvements that Vyond could make to their product to make it even better....for example, it desperately need visibility toggles - can't get it to stop selecting stuff I don't want when working with other stuff that's near it and it also really needs to give the user some way to see layers - can't easily move things to the right layer when there are a ton of objects in the scene. There are also no views of characters from the back -- you can sometimes "fake" this, but it's not easy with all characters/character positions. There's also no way to lock an object in position (like the bookshelves I put on the wall in the scene). I have a bunch of other suggestions, but you get the gist.

Timothy
Timothy
Sole Proprietor in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

This experience was VYOND frustrating!

Kommentare: I wholly regret the decision of purchasing this software. The extreme lack of common, everyday items for props and character animations you find yourself needing, the bugs and poor customer service make it a thoroughly disappointing experience. After spending hours trying to make a two-minute video with realistic actions and props, you find yourself forced to be creative just to cope with the lack of what you assumed would be standard. If I could do it all over again, I would have tried different software.

This software has a lot of templates that can help you create videos quickly without starting from scratch. It seems to be well-suited for beginners to create very simple videos.

Let's start by talking about the bugs. Several times a day I encounter "video cannot be played" errors when trying to preview the changes I make while editing. Also several times I've been kicked out and told I need to log in again while in the middle of editing a video I had been working on for over an hour. When this happens, I lose all the progress I've made since my last save, which tends to be significant. I contacted customer support who told me "this is fairly common" and I needed to clear my cache, clear my cookies, AND restart my PC. I asked if they could extend my subscription or offer any form of compensation to make up for the lost time. They said they "can't" do anything of the sort. So aside from the software bugs and poor customer service, let's dive into the problems with the features. At first glance, it almost seems like they have too many props, character action animations, and so forth. But once you begin to create videos with any level of detail or natural actions, you'll notice just how frustratingly limited it really is. Say you want to create a scene where a character walks through a door. You'll find just two door props that have an open and close animation, but no static props of a matching door staying open. Nor will you find a wall prop to go with that door. Want your character to order a drink in a bar? There's no animation for walking while holding a drink. I've run into dozens of similar limitations of things that should be commonplace.

Antwort von GoAnimate

I'm sorry you've been frustrated with our product. Are you a subscriber, or was this during your free-trial period? I've shared your feedback about the doors and drink holding. Please feel free to send us more feedback: community@vyond.com. Vyond's product features do include auto-save and version history. Like other SaaS products, our product requires you are on a stable internet connection.

Ana
Graphic designer in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Say what you need to say through awesome Vyond animtion

Kommentare: Vyond became a tool we use everyday to create infographic videos for the university's virtual courses. It allows us to present case studies or present a lot of complex data in visual form. We also have used it to create campaign videos for dengue and covid prevention. It's so much more effective to present information in this audiovisual, friendly form.

I like the user interface the most. It's so so easy to use. One can get a very professional animation with a few clicks and when used in a lot of detail, one can get a very cinematic look using the camera options Vyond offers. It makes the job so much easier. What we used to do in three weeks, we get done in three days.

I think the media library options could be improved. Especially for images, maybe it could have a better filter, could be with folders. Vyond's music is ok, but I believe there should be more, more diverse and filtered by moods/genres.

Linda
eLearning Developer in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for don't have time professionals

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been good. You learn to work around it's little oddities. I think it is a good software, especially for the quick turn around you are able to accomplish.

Once we got Vyond, I was surprised how quick and easy it was to learn and use. We purchased with a specific project in mind and I had the project completed in less than a week. The templates Vyond gives you access to use are easy to use and easy to pick a part and make your own; making you seem like you are the developer around.

I'm not particularly fond of the cropping tool. It has improved, but it does not behave like other cropping tools. Additionally, I find it weird that you can right click on an object to copy, but you can only use the keyboard shortcut for the paste option. Also, some of the character sets are never, ever going to make it into the videos for the business that I work for. Zombies being one. Need more business appropriate image sets. Speaking of image sets, the search feature for the image sets and for the applies actions takes some getting use to. Sometimes what they are called is not at all what you would call it.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

Wide variety of applications for a wide range of skill levels

Kommentare: My first Vyond projects were change management prior to a big software implementation with a training push. The animations were engaging and could be sent out in microlearning sized chunks of 1-2 minutes of information about the new product. I've also used it to show scenarios before and after a new process or procedure, but my favorite is using it to provide animations to explain a concrete concept in a conceptual way before digging into detailed skills.

This software has many more built-in templates than similar products, and includes lip-sync and camera movement options that create a polished look. It's easy to start, although users with more practice will be able to create more engaging storytelling and learning events. I also like the options for purchasing for a short period of time, if needed.

It's expensive for a freelancer like myself to own a license at all times. I tend to get it for a quarter at a time on an as-needed basis.

Antwort von GoAnimate

Thank you for your review. Please feel free to share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Erin
Erin
Creative Design Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Vyond Makes Animation Easy!

Kommentare: It's been great! My company asked if I could create animated explainer videos for them (which I've hadn't done before) but once I found this software, it was a no brainer. I've been able to create professional, clean animated videos to highlight and promote our products.

The range of flexibility you have to make customizations, the ease of use, the library full of characters, props, templates, etc.

Sometimes you need to be creative and think outside of the box to execute the animation you want - this may involve outside programs.

Antwort von GoAnimate

Thank you for your review, Erin. What kinds of backgrounds, props, poses, or actions can we add to make your work easier? Please feel free to share with us at community@vyond.com.

Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality Customization with Small Learning Curve

I love the level of control over interactions and how easy it is to tweak animations to match just about any requirement that comes up with an e-learning script. Even for new users, the time it takes to get started is pretty minimal.

I wish there was a way to import your own character assets in order to further customize the videos. While there are a ton of options to make your own characters, being able to add your own models would make it easier to align to internal branding.

Sue
Sue
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fun Product to Use

Kommentare: I use this to create fun, engaging communications. I love the support that I receive from Vyond. I'm currently taking a free 8-week training from Vyond on how to create better stories. What a class-act organization.

This is a fun product - both from my perspective as an Instructional Designer and from the aspect of being able to engage my end users. I can take a simple message and my users are so much more likely to click the link and view the message. There are so many options and it is fairly easy to use. Vyond has a lot of great resources to get you started but to also keep you learning.

I actually have nothing that I don't like about the software.

Antwort von GoAnimate

Thank you for your review, Sue. We'd love to hear from you, especially about props, actions, or character features you would like us to add. Please feel free to connect with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Clint
Clint
Lead: Digital Learning Solutions in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vyond - the software for quick and fun videos

Kommentare: I love this tool - I can't see us using any other animation software.

I like the variety of templates that are included in the software. I also love the props, stock images and royalty-free music that is included. The software is easy to use, although it takes a while to truly master - like any software I suppose!

Being network/internet based, there can be a delay in adding or editing scenes. I've also experienced delays when trying to render videos.

Antwort von GoAnimate

Thank you for your review and feedback, Clint. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Tim
President in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Release Your Creativity with Video

Kommentare: My primary use has been creating videos in the eLearning space. Training videos where characters are interacting is a common use scenario that Vyond is good for. I've used most of the graphics styles to provide learners a different experience from one course to another. I particularly enjoy, using scene transitions, changing camera perspectives and using professional voice over talent for a polished and professional result. The Vyond videos I create are almost always integrated into Articulate Storyline 360.

Nearly everyone is looking to create compelling motion graphics and video. I have used the product since it was formally called, GoAnimate. And the video platform has simply gotten better-and-better. Whether a beginner or experienced designer Vyond gives you real teeth for creating amazing videos. From the outset, you can choose a graphics style using different option provided: business-style characters, contemporary, or white board animation style. Vyond then provides many different kinds of templates based on the type of video you are looking to create. Although you can freely edit scenes, you will no doubt hit the grounded running picking from a vast number of backgrounds. Don't find just the right character for your video? Vyond includes a Character Studio where you can change many options such as skin tone, hair style, facial features, clothing style and any number of color options, which can be important for the purpose of applying your own branding. The more advanced designers will find creative ways to mix media such as to integrate Vyond characters and video or photographs. The timeline is particularly helpful in getting your characters, music, narration and graphic assets working just the way you want. You can expand and collapse elements on the timeline to help with management as well. Voice recording assigned to a character, automatically synchronizes mouth movements. You can assign character movements, expressions and emotions.

There are so many different tips and tricks that can be used that separates a polished video from one that is amateur. I recommend taking advantage of any of Vyond's free webinars as well as peruse the online community. You occasionally wish for a character you can neither find or create. I'd like the additional capability to be able to copy camera settings from one scene to another.

Antwort von GoAnimate

Thanks for your review. I see you use Vyond and Storyline, were you able to attend our webinar "Articulate Storyline and Vyond?" You can watch it on-demand anytime: https://move.vyond.com/articulate-storyline-and-vyond/

Sr Director, Enterprise Learning in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fast, easy, and versatile

Kommentare: We use it for internal employee training and external consumer education. We are developing a series of how-to videos for some customer facing technology also, a first for us. It is easy and quick, so it allows my super small team to do a lot. As a non-profit I have to do a lot of work with a small team and and a small budget.

Vyond is easy to learn, easy to use, and we can create and deploy training quickly. We use it intnerally and externally for employees and customers. When you have people from the organization sending you emails that they enjoyed the mandatory compliance training, you know you are on the right track! Vyond makes that possible with fun, engaging characters, audio, ability to import video, images, audio, etc. And ease of exporting as .mp4 and then bringing into Captivate to make SCORM modules for our LMS.

The only thing I'm not happy with is the rudimentary formatting capabilities. It really needs to step up to PowerPoint's level of grouping. selecting, having a true selection panel. It gets the job done, and they enhance it frequently. But the clunky formatting is my only issue. It's improved a lot in the 2 years we've been using it.

Antwort von GoAnimate

Thank you for your review and feedback, Amy. We also appreciate your insight on the formatting issues. I'll share this with the team. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Jennifer
Senior Instructional Designer in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for microlearning!

Kommentare: I started using Vyond about six months ago to create a series of microlearning videos on my company's core values. I had previously used Powtoons, which was user-friendly as well, but not as robust. I found Vyond to be extremely easy to learn as someone with no experience going in. The character sets are pretty comprehensive on their own, but the addition of the character creator was awesome! It allowed me to create one character I could use for consistency throughout each of my videos that won't be seen anywhere else. The developers at Vyond are also consistently releasing enhancements (finally there's align/distribute options) and idea videos that truly do improve the quality of what I'm creating and delivering. Text-to-speech options are pretty standard, too. Vyond does have a Community site that is very helpful and they frequently host office hours and workshops for budding and experienced developers alike. Using their resources and community, it's easy to have my Vyond questions answered.

Ease of use; variety of characters, poses, actions, objects; character creator; entrance and exit effects; screen transitions; consistent improvement by developers

Need more animated objects for whiteboard videos; I feel like most of the development and new character and object sets are for the colorized versions of videos; some text-to-speech sounds VERY mechanical

Mahnoor
BIM Coordinator in Jordanien
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lots of great tools in one place to make amazing videos.

Kommentare: Vyond enabled us to provide a detailed explanation of the developments on our projects in an unconventional way, and it is great that we were able to do so in a few simple steps and quickly.

Vyond's themes, text-to-speech capability, and simplicity of color changes within scenes help produce unique videos. It's cool how we can orchestrate the music, arrange the shots, sync mouth movement with text, add shapes and animations within clips, and I appreciate how Vyond lets me save scenes independently and pull scenes from previously made videos. Vyond is very useful for creating presentations within easy-to-view movies, as it introduces many new ideas that make it easy to work with slides, arrange texts and shapes, and easily set the speed of playback. The sharing capabilities also allow me to simply connect with colleagues for help in creating a great creative video.

There were some difficulties when I first started using Vyond, but I quickly overcame them thanks to the abundance of training resources that showed me the right way to operate. I also appreciate that I often get emails from Vyond with many new suggestions.

Elizabeth
Senior Manager, Talent Development in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VYOND Makes Learning Better, Easier, More FUN, and Effective

Kommentare: I love it. Everyone who sees the end result loves to engage with the content.

I love that Vyond can take even the dryest content and make it sparkle! Every week there are improvements that make it easier to use and adds great elements to make things pop! The templates are hugely helpful in learning and there is a TON of great customer support through webinars and learning.

My one request for the developers is... when replacing characters, it would be amazing if you didn't have to reset their actions all the time. It would be nice if you could substitute characters and they would take on the same effects as the one you are swapping them out for. It would be A HUGE time saver.

Antwort von GoAnimate

Thank you for your review and feedback, Elizabeth. We also appreciate your insight on the issue with replacing a character. I'll share this with the team. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Walter
ID in USA
Kapitalmärkte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Improvements

Kommentare: We are using these videos to create highly engaging and entertaining presentations about our major competitors. They are extremely popular with our salesforce.

Intuitive ease of use. Cloud based software can be used from anywhere. Little or no latency. Fast and dependable.

Copy and paste text from one screen to another. It's a pain sometimes to hit Cltrl V to paste. Would like to see more character movement options, like someone stepping into a slide with one step. More character emotion options. I make dozens of these videos. All of the uploaded audio/graphic files used to create are in a single subdirectory. Wish you could separate them into their individual video directory.

Michelle
Global Learning Content Developer in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Engaging method for learning content

Kommentare: Very happy with the pre-built templates for generating ideas with color schemes, settings, character actions, etc.

Some of the most beneficial features of this software for our business learning deployment is that the animated nature is engaging. Insurance isn't typically the most "fun" content to deploy to our new claims and underwriting staff. But the characters and animations offered make the content more engaging and allows us to deploy learning in a enjoyable way. Also, the ability to split the audio files easily on the scene is very helpful than having to edit in another software and then import again. Also, the props, characters and music that is built in are very helpful! Also, the auto save feature and ability to easily share content with others makes this software a HUGE plus!

Since this product is web based, at times, depending on my connect, I have to "reload" the video when a connection is disrupted. Also, I would like to see more features added to have characters more seamlessly transition with actions, walking, talking, stopping, etc.

Michaela
Learning and Development Specialist in USA
Chemikalien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vyond Animated Video Software

Kommentare: We use it for so many different things, small learning moments, scenarios, and video explanations. It really gets the job done and shows something the learner wants to pay attention to.

This software is by far one of the easiest softwares to use, learn, and create absolutely brilliant and engaging work. I absolutely love how great everything looks and the sky is really the limit with what you can do.

The only thing I don't like about it is that you can't make the background invisible and it doesn't have specific dimensions in the software. I'd like the ability to remove the background to put them in my eLearnings and have the video be different sizes.

Antwort von GoAnimate

Thank you for your review, Michaela! We also appreciate your feedback. We are working on supporting size variation and hopefully will release this to the product in the near future. For transparent backgrounds, we aren't as close to adding this feature yet. We do have some great suggestions and videos for using Adobe After Effects and Vyond in combination to achieve a transparent background. https://vyond.force.com/community/s/feed/0D51Q00007aW7cbSAC

Angelique
Senior Training Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Vyond for your training needs

Kommentare: Vyond has been used to create the majority of our training and product marketing videos. I find that people truly enjoy watching short informative animated videos. The creation time is Vyond is short compared to other video production products because almost everything you need is within the platform. I highly recommend Vyond to anyone looking to step up communications and training.

I've used Vyond for many years. I appreciate the fact that Vyond is constantly improving their platform, adding new assets and learning opportunities. Vyond adds value to an organization because it gives the developer the ability to share information in creative ways. Vyond has a great library of assets, characters, and character movements. I appreciate the ability to upload my own images, assets, music, and video clips. On top of this, Vyond has great customer support. The support team is always available and there are regular webinars to teach you how to create even better content. Adding Vyond to your tools is a must!

I would like to see more text animation and scene transition options. Also, it would be nice to have more music to choose from. I have a subscription to a music provider since there is not much to choose from in Vyond. I would also like to see more templates available. The templates help me better understand more complex animation techniques.

Mario
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Keeps getting better!

Kommentare: Whenever I can, I'm using Vyond. If I need a still, a GIF, or a full out video, I always go straight for it. We've got several other tools and I like having them as options, but between Vyond's ease of use, constant improvements, and customizability of characters and props, I don't plan on switching to a competitor any time soon.

I love Vyond's efforts in constantly improving. Every time I see something that I could use if it was available, they roll out an update that addresses the issue. The fact that the updates are pretty massive is also helpful and shows that they're attentive to customer needs.

Initially, I didn't like the limitations on controlling movement, but there have been some great strides taken to improve this functionality. I'd still love to see some more improvements, maybe a better/faster way to allow for character transition within a scene rather than only relying on scene cuts, but that's getting knit picky.

Danielle
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy & Quick Engagement eLearning Tool

Kommentare: This is a tool you can use if you do not have a lot of time to put something together. You can make characters extremely animated where there is a lot of movement, or not, depending on how much development time you have. If I have questions, customer service is very quick to answer them. I usually can locate any questions in the help center. The overall experience has been really good.

I like the fact there are many choices to use for the characters and scenery. It is very easy to use. I picked up how to use the tool in no time at all. I like that you can customize characters. If you know how to use Adobe Captivate or other eLearning tools, this one will be easy to use. The best part is characters are interactive vs. still photos. This increases engagement and keeps learning flowing as close to a video as possible.

I would like to see more clothing and accessory options in the characters. Closed caption would be nice but there is a work around.

James
Director, Corporate Safety in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Vyond - Easy to Use - Fantastic Results

Kommentare: Vyond is an extremely cost effective and valuable tool in our training creation toolbox.

I like being able to create custom videos and training materials for my organization. The software is super easy to use to create dynamic, effective training courses. Our users have said our courses are the best on-line training they've taken and that is, in no small part, due to Vyond. I also like that they hold regular training webinars where you can learn from others - I never fail to pick up a new tidbit I can use in my courses.

More manufacturing (especially food manufacturing) templates would be helpful.

Antwort von GoAnimate

James, thank you for your review and feedback. We also appreciate your insight on the need for more food industry-related props, templates, and backgrounds. I'll share this with the team. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Vyond Yourself

Kommentare: Exceptional. I am a power user of this product and it is by far and away the best visual storytelling tool for distilling fine-grain concepts into high-level education.

Features of TTS (text to speech Amazon Polly) as well as customizable options.

255 character limit in TTS foreign language captures. It makes for laborious back and forth when you are working with voice-over scripts of 1-3 minutes.

Antwort von GoAnimate

Thank you for your review and feedback. We also appreciate your insight on the limitation of our TTS feature. I'll share this with the team. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Greg
Privacy Education Program Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Vyond for healthcare EDU

Kommentare: Overall, I have a good experience with Vyond. I design educational videos by creating funny characters in an ongoing series or a serious video that is impactful. I've created videos on the same topic in different genres.

Vyond allows customization of characters and scenes which allow me to address a specific topic in a variety of ways.

For my purposes, I would like to have additional healthcare scenes and character clothing and accessories. Also, something that is annoying - the only way to paste text or an asset is to ctrl+v. I can right click to copy, I don't understand why I can't paste that way as other programs do.

Michelle
Director of Behavioral Health in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Taking training to a new level

Kommentare: We are using Vyond for human services and non-profit services. We have already used Vyond to create tutorials for new software that staff have to use. We plan to use this to train on policies for greater impact and memory retention. We also plan to create videos to use to supplement virtual classes for our clients.

I love that this software allows me (non-graphic-design-inclined) to create engaging and creative videos to train staff in a way that has more impact and memory retention than documents, emails or PowerPoint trainings. Without attending a tutorial, I was able to create a video with animations, voice-over audio and music. The software is very intuitive. For any unclear features, they use their own tool to create short informational videos to answer help topics.

I wish there was a way to create an animation path in a curve or other non-straight line. The template library is vast, however, there were still some needs that I had which I had to manually create. Hopefully they continue to grow this library as users increase.

Antwort von GoAnimate

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your review. Good news curved motion paths will be here soon. We'd also like to hear what props, clothing & actions you need us to add. We update the product every three weeks and love to add exactly what you need. You can send suggestions to us via email community@vyond.com or log in to our community and add your requests there: https://vyond.force.com/community