Über Zoho CRM Plus

Eine umfassende Suite für das Kundenengagement, mit der du deine Kunden in allen Phasen der Customer Journey einbeziehen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho CRM Plus

Lot of features for tracking, collaboration, metrics, monitoring, help desk, support.

It's very customizable, so that makes setup a little difficult to learn at first.

Bewertungen zu Zoho CRM Plus

Zoho CRM Plus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 48 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho CRM Plus bereits verwendet?

Eric W.
Eric W.
Business Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Feature packed at an affordable price.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Zoho was very positive. As the Director of Customer Success (in practice, sales and onboarding) for my company, I used Zoho to help build our sales funnel, keep track of my/our communications with clients, and drive sales and retention. Zoho proved to do all of those things well and at an affordable price. I would highly recommend Zoho, and if I'm ever involved with a startup in the future, I will push to use Zoho.

Zoho CRM has the same functionality as other industry-leading CRMs, but at a fraction of the cost. When I worked for a small tech startup with around 5 employees, I was in charge of selecting and implementing a CRM. Zoho fit our needs and our budget. Also, they provided excellent customer service and didn't seem to care that we were a relatively small client.

It took a lot of time and some third-party solutions (IFTTT and Zapier) to integrate with some of the other marketing systems we used in our business. While we could have probably replaced them with other Zoho products, as a small business it wasn't immediately feasible.

Renaud M.
cco in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool

Kommentare: overall very good experience, works as advertise with good customer support as needed

Ease fo use, affordability, feature set, intuitive

some menus are not all that straight forward and require multiple steps to get some tasks done

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM Plus: over best feature set and best value for the money

Managing Director in Griechenland
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A good solution that could deliver much more

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far, it has assisted us to streamline our contacts and leads with a new service line that has to run as a separate campaign. It has been challenging to set up processes and automation related to leads.

The app offers very good functionality and some excellent features such as its preset analytics that make performance mgmt a much easier job. Additionally, it offers the capability to extend your capability with other Zoho apps such as projects.

Despite the functionality it offers, it does not provide a unified journey for potential customer interactions. It does not actually help you actively manage your CRM processes. Furthermore, instead of working with Gsuite, it tries to force you to send and receive emails from within the CRM with inferior functionality (no signature capability...).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM Plus: Zoho CRM provided the connectivity to an entire suite of services and products that will be more suitable for the service that we have launched.

Sales Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one Features, Somewhat Inconvenient UI

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In all, Zoho's suite of products is under-priced for its potential. Zoho CRM Plus is a great place to start, but implementing their Zoho One platform (access to all of their applications) represents the biggest bang for your buck.

The Zoho platform has everything you could ever need to run a business. This is especially critical for smaller organizations or those with a small budget. While there may be better alternatives for specific features, Zoho can provide all of them together at a comparable quality and remove the headache of integrating/managing different platforms. Out of the box, your data is not siloed.

Zoho's UI, especially for admins, could be designed better for speed/convenience (access/edit settings faster) and for clarity (new users may have unnecessary difficulty navigating the interface).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud und SugarCRM

Zuvor genutzte Software: Method CRM

Francesco P.
Francesco P.
Business Development Director in Mexiko
Öl & Energie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Keep your contacts under control

Kommentare: Zoho CRM Plus helped me and my company to avoid information asymmetry between me and the other components of my team when we talk about some Client, or before a visit. It is also very useful in case of some key accountant manager left the company, so you have anyway all the datas of his/her contacts in Zoho so there is not a loss for your company.

This software is a very complete CRM tool. That's quite good, after a meeting for example, to save and keep all the information related to the person/company you met. Very useful to keep all the data in the account so to be able to share them with the other components of your team. I use it as Business Developer, so I'm always informed regarding the situation of Clients and potential Clients when I go to visit them after a while.

Sometimes the software can result too much detailed. What I mean is that, for each contact, you can add so many information that maybe can even create confusion. What could be good is to have something like a "light registration mode" and then, if needed, the detailed one.

Michael K.
Michael K.
Principal in USA

User of ZOHO CRM for nearly 10 years

Kommentare: I have used ZOHO CRM for nearly 10 years. I always tell people wait a few months and ZOHO is probably rolling out an upgrade. Overall the experience has been excellent.

I like the fact that ZOHO always adds new functionality to ZOHO CRM. I also like that it is integrated with all its key software like Books, Campaigns, Projects, and a host of other apps. Once you get started with ZOHO CRM , and through the ZOHO Analytics, you can track anything through ZOHO CRM.

Wish there were a few more reporting options to track who opened email marketing campaigns. It is fine for now. But would like to see a little more.

Diana N.
Diana N.
Managing Partner in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just getting started

Our company is currently switching to a new management system and Zoho products keep checking off what we need. We are afraid to fully commit at this time to Zoho only because we've been switching to new programs every 6-12 months. We are very tired and running out of time to do this. The more we dive into Zoho, the happier we get. We keep discovering different functions and features that provide exactly what our business needs all in one. It seems too good to be true, but so far it is doing everything that it says it can. We couldn't be happier that it integrates with google easily and can sync to multiple contact lists.

When you are new to Zoho, I feel like it can be very overwhelming because they have a lot of options and different ways of bundling the service together. It would be great if Zoho can provide a more visual way on all the different options that they have and how they all connect to eachother. I think this might just be an issue with me as I'm a very visual person.

Priya G.
Priya G.
marketing manager in Indien

Zoho crm plus is a multi-tasking software providing great functionalities at one place.

With zoho crm plus we don't need to purchase different zoho software individually like zoho crm, zoho sales, zoho social, zoho desk etc. In zoho crm plus edition they are providing all functionalities at one end. We can add leads and can customize fields According to our requirement, on the same panel we can add our social accounts, also we can schedule posts for our social accounts and can reply to messages as well, we can keep track on our customer activities through sales iq. We can check on which page our visitor is spending how much amount of time. Overall it's a multifunctional software with ease to use functionality.

I like almost everything about zoho crm plus. A minor issue is sometimes leads auto number does not come in proper ascending or descending order. Rest everything is good.

Leah C.
Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Zoho

Kommentare: Overall a good experience, I will continue to use it

I like zoho because it is easy to use right from the start. I operate my business from this and really enjoy their app for the iPhone

I don’t like how it isn’t as user friendly and as simple of a home screen as other applications, it can look a little cluttered for my preference

Mark F.
Mark F.
VP in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Price and quality can't be beat.

Kommentare: I can't brag about ZOHO CRM more. It can truely be molded to work in any industry. It can connect with hundreds of other apps and software through API feeds. This is very important to me when I need data to be sent in various places.

I absolutely love the pricing structure. Its very affordable, even for micro businesses.

Harsh G.
Business Development in Slowakei
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better value than Salesforce

Kommentare: Overall experience with Zoho CRM Plus is quite positive. I like the fact that extra tools such as Zoho Social, Campaigns, Sales IQ, etc. are bundled together for an attractive price. This means you don't need to subscribe to multiple tools.

What I like most is that it does pretty much everything important Salesforce does but at half of the price.

The application load speed is sometimes slow. It would be great if it were faster. Also would be great to have automatic lead enrichment.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dynamics 365, Freshsales und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Zuvor genutzte Software: Pipedrive

Co Founder, Developer and System Administrator in Niederlande

Started with a free account, upgraded as my business expanded. Never been happier with the service.

Kommentare: I feel that my last few paragraphs have elaborated on this adequalty.

I have been using this service for almost three years now. I love the variety of the apps available at my disposal, i can manage my clients, my team and all of my projects and all of the varying facets that are attached to each, in a compartmentalised way where only the people see what I want them to see, yet all can communicate with ease within various limits. This system has enabled me to manage a multitude of software projects, dev teams and potential and existing clients in a timely manner and with relative ease. The suite of mobile apps also keeps me on track while i'm travelling or otherwise away from keyboard. If anything it keeps me guilty of working too much!

There is little to complain about this software as far as my experience goes. I enjoy using it, the interface is user-friendly and well thought out, the experience is generally pleasant with little to few errors that I can recall with around 3 years of usage. There was reportedly a down earlier this year thanks to an autmated mix up with the hosting provider that zoho used, but we never felt so much as a whisper of downtime. I also understand that they swtiched to cloudflare immediately and mitigated the issue.

Michael B.
Private Security in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Online Sales Platform Which Makes Online Shopping and Inventory a Pleasurable Experience

Kommentare: Amazon is created by Zoho CRM. Amazon has been a typically used online shopping, shipping and entertainment option I’ve used daily for years. It’s easy to use, enjoyable, and well designed.

Zoho CRM is a software manufacturer/designer for over 100 companies including Amazon which I use on a daily basis. Amazon is a very detailed, organized, easy to use gathering for worldwide companies and individuals to market, buy, sell, and offer comparisons and options with ease. They integrate various parts of my life with the software used to create “Amazon Sales and Media” very personally and directly.

Within each profile is a huge list of over twenty five different individual pages about certain aspects of your buying experience. At times, because of the subcategories I have difficulty knowing which subcategory my inquiry is under.

Business Head in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Zoho CRM PLus is the best software, you should go for

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience is Excellent, as it is very easy and convenient and budget friendly

Zoho Software is a very good software, if you want to work on your database and work on 1. Enquiries Management, 2. Complaint management, 3. Inventories Management. Pros: 1. Very Easy , 2. Cloud Based, 3. Data Import-Export is easy and fast. Cons: 1. No Life-time Price, 2. Can be complex for Newbies, if starting from a scratch

1. Inventories management - it can be made even better.

Asher J.
Financial Director in Jamaika
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend Zoho

Kommentare: We have used Zoho for over 5 years, and have also tried other CRM's during that time. We keep coming back to Zoho as it provides the best overall solution.

Data collection and consolidation is Zoho's real strength, and this is a vital strength for a CRM. Campaign management is another strong point.

The interface can be a bit complex and clunky, but one does get used to it. I do not see this as a major flaw, but rather just something that could be a bit more refined.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM Plus: Zoho provides a better complete solution.

Ninaad K.
Sr Sales Consultant in Indien

Excellent Software Tool as a CRM

Kommentare: Excellent Software Tool which enables to speed up Sales Processes effectively

I have been a user of Zoho CRM for around 2 years and have been using it for tracking my Sales Funnel (being a sales consultant.Key Features: 1) Allows for configuring Followup Task Reminders 2)Useful for creating Sales Pipeline and tracking (UI is very good) 3) It helps to track the accounts as well as point of contacts for each account effectively

It should allow the user to send follow-up emails as trailing mails to a previous thread instead of sending a mail as a new thread

Lauren W.
Marketing Manager in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient CRM Tool

As the Marketing Manager, I am always pulling reports from the various sales territories. I really like the feature that I can save the categories for my report, and run them as needed.

As with any CRM, there is certainly a learning curve. When uploading leads from a conference, there are specific categories that MUST be filled in, in order for the entire list to be imported.

Derek R.
Derek R.
Territory Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho CRM Makes Tracking Goals, Projects, and Tasks EASY and FUNCTIONAL

Kommentare: Overall, Zoho has been an incredible addition to our company.

Zoho offers so many ways to get things done. I can track everything, provide easy reporting, create and execute tasks, etc. Zoho is a great CRM

I have noticed that it could be more automated to transfer info more easily.

Kevin M.
Sales in USA
Chemikalien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Not too bad but has its limitations.

Kommentare: Not bad and would recommend for small
Businesses with simple deployments.

Easy to use and setup. Interface has small learning curve.

Not very customizable, could use some tweaking for notifications especially if your mail client isn’t directly comparable.

COO & EA Manager in El Salvador

Great solution for a great price

Kommentare: I could to get better productivity focused in what really matters. The options available are really useful and with plus customization value added.

A lot of options to accomplish my Customer Relationship tasks, easy of use and customization option according to my needs.

The security framework turned a little bit confuse. The restriction were applied to pages instead of specific options in a page.

Alex V.
Teamlead in Ukraine

Useful product for close communication with customers

Thanks to this software, we have the opportunity to work closely with our company's customers. It is distinguished by its simplicity and provides a huge number of useful features.

The only and most significant drawback of Zoho CRM is that if there is no active connection to the Internet, the software cannot be used.

Jose M.
Jose M.
Business Development Associate in El Salvador

Great CRM system

It allows you to keep a track on your leads, call and email directly from the app.

It is part of a package, but you need to install something else.

Henry M.
tax associate in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: very easy to use. very easy to train others on use

easy to use. simple to add and delete information when needed

need more options to categorize clients

Thomas L.
Marketing Representative in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho CRM Plus Review

Kommentare: Overall pretty good. Had to deal with customer service a couple of times and that was a good experience. Had some issues finding things and getting emails to sync at times.

There are a lot of features included in this CRM.

The ease of use could be better. Sometimes difficult to find what you want to do.

Eva K.
Customer Experience Executive in Kenia
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

All Contacts Saved in one "Folder

Kommentare: A great way of saving our potential clients information for future reference

Acts as a shared customer database, where all the customer-facing team members have access to contacts and update progress on the sales journey

When new to Zoho, it can be challenging to access the right information as well as updating details. Sometimes we have loading speeds as a challenge, as well as while editing a particular folder the updates takes long