HelloClient Bewertungen

von HelloClient

Filtern nach:

Über HelloClient

Platform to automate service routines and manage orders effectively in your repair shop. Ticketing & invoicing, CRM.

Erfahre mehr über HelloClient

Vadim B.
Company Owner
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2019

"Simple solution for my repair business."

Vorteile: After trying a lot of different solutions we found out that HelloClient will be our best fit. Most of the applications we've tried are overloaded with features we really not going to use. But since the first minute, my technician opened HelloClient, he told me that this is the software he would like to use in his daily routine. The design is very clean. Nothing overloads the page. Very easy to use and simple to understand. I also want to mention that tech support is great as well. We had a problem to migrate all our clients and they did it for us in a less painful way. Our overall experience was great and we want to highly recommend this software.

Nachteile: Since a team started not a while ago, they don't have a few features that we are really wanted to see. But they promised us that they will do their best to develop them as fast as they can. Not sure if this is a con but that's all I have so far.

von HelloClient an 15.2.2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are happy that you are satisfied with HelloClient and we aim to make the system even easier and more convenient for you. Have a super day!

• Bewertet am 3.2.2019
Zatsepin vladimir A.
engineer
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019

"Great way to manage your service center"

Kommentare: I like everything. Morning begins with coffee and viewing orders in the program. Everything is in one place and you don’t have to look at the table and the shelves of the recording, the stickers, the devices themselves ... everything has become very convenient. Order appeared and, most importantly, the quality of customer service improved. Previously, something was constantly forgotten or missed in the routine of affairs. I think that the level of service of my workshop has grown thanks to the helloclient.

Vorteile: The most important thing for me is simplicity. They say that all genius is simple and I think so. From the first days there were no questions in working with this product. This is exactly what I liked most from the very beginning.

Nachteile: The most inconvenient for me was the fine print of the phone number of the client. But the developers seem to have fixed everything. Although I would have increased the font a bit more.

von HelloClient an 23.4.2019

Vladimir, thank you for your review!

• Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Sergei O.
Deputy Director of Sales and Marketing
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2020

"Best software for small repair store!"

Kommentare: Convenient, visually nice, properly supported.

Vorteile: I no longer need to keep track of tickets in spreadsheets. HelloClient gives me everything I need and no useless extras. I've easily set up the ticket form and now I print invoices with my company logo. Also, it helps me to monitor stock inventory. I know exactly how much I earn and what I spend business money on. HelloClient is a perfect tool for this money - $9 a month for everything!

Nachteile: I'd like to have some widgets and options to choose from, as I plan integration with my website.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2020
Aliaksandr V.
Engineer
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2019

""A&D Service""

Kommentare: I use the product for more than 3 months and do not regret that I switched to this software product!

Vorteile: The main advantage lies in the support of this software, developers listen to the users' opinion and, based on their wishes, introduce new functions into this product!

Nachteile: I did not notice the minuses for myself, even if they are available, they will be promptly corrected!

• Bewertet am 31.3.2019