Über VideoPeel

Makes it easy for businesses to remotely capture customer videos in seconds for video testimonials and voice of the customer.

Erfahre mehr über VideoPeel

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu VideoPeel

VideoPeel hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VideoPeel bereits verwendet?

Eduardo C.
Eduardo C.
VP of Sales, Canada in Brasilien

Get testimonials quickly with this tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I definetly recommend. It is an inexpensive way to get testimonials and I am using it to promote my business and services.

With this tool I was able to automate my testimonials process. It is easy for users to record and submit making the flow integrated with the sales journey.

Very little customization options. You need to adjust to the tool and it is not very flexible. And a few users had issues submitting the videos, so is a little buggy.

Puneet T.
Puneet T.
Founder in Indien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

VideoPeel is a great way to collect more customer testimonials!

Kommentare: VideoPeel is a simple, easy-to-use tool that helps you collect customer videos, increase engagement, and build trust. It's really easy to create custom campaigns for specific groups of customers.

VideoPeel is an amazing tool, and I love it! It's a really easy way to get customer video testimonials, no login or app download is required. Simply go to their website, choose a template, add your logo and message, and let your customers record their video testimonials. It's that simple! What I like most about VideoPeel is the ability to embed Video Testimonials on my website with VideoPeel's embeddable Carousel Player – Through with I can easily embed customer Testimonials on my website

Consumer Insights are very basic, need to add more analytics. Nowadays It must to have Third-Party integrations (Like Zapier) which is right now missing.

Mark H.
CMO in USA
Kosmetik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Decent product, but awful business practices

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Over-all, the software felt a bit clunky, but was a great concept that I'd have loved to have experienced more. I was invited to meet with a rep of their team to discuss integration with Shopify, a new feature they had released days before. I had bought a lifetime deal they offered on Appsumo, and was shocked when the rep suggested we pay $2k a month just for the privilege of having the app talk to our eCommerce software. On our call was a second rep, who was in charge of customer onboarding, and they invited me to share my thoughts on how they could win customers like myself. Needless to say, they weren't actually interested in hearing feedback, and the rep cut our call short, hung up on me after calling me obnoxious.

It's an innovative idea and UGC is a big part of any ecommerce brand. We all struggle to get customers to feel like giving us testimonial so on paper this app and tool is any marketer's dream.

I honestly think their holier than thou attitude to customer service is their largest downfall. I also did not enjoy their pricing structure where they reel in customers with life time deals on apps like appsumo, only to turn around and try and upsell them in the thousands to intergrate it into apps like shopify.

Mohamed A.
Marketing in Ägypten
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

More than wonderful experience

Kommentare: The program is more than wonderful and you can deal with it easily and I think that this program is very useful

Very easy to use, which helps a lot in creating great testimonials for clients This cuts out all fake review bots and gives customers a connection to other customers.

There is not much to say. Great product but I think it would be great if you let me customize the colors and design of the letter.

Andrea S.
Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Accessory Junkie Review

Kommentare: VideoPeel has not only been amazing to work but the quality of the content in the videos we are receiving is astounding. I want to be able to use VideoPeel for more projects with designers as well as Customer testimonials for future collection drops online and at Nordstrom.com. I also see potential for us to use VideoPeel for styling ideas.

I loved how we were able to get video from designere around the world, hear from some designers we work with and their personal love notes to The Accessory Junkie. I also love that we can see our customers reactions, how they are styling different accessories, and reactions from consumers from unboxing product to trying on!

Would love to be able to get creative with editing tools to be able to string the videos together and create a beautiful marketing piece to post on IG or our website.

Jack J.
VP of Growth in USA

Delightfully Seamless Experience

Kommentare: Video reviews are perceived as more compelling and genuine than typed ones. VideoPeel empowers the future of reviews.

Using VideoPeel to leave a review on my phone was such a breeze. I recall a moment of shock when I was done uploading my video: "It's done? It was that easy?" I said to myself. And indeed it was. Excited to keep using VideoPeel.

Hard to think of much honestly. Wish I could make a VideoPeel video review on Capterra!

Antwort von VideoPeel

Thank you Jack! We are glad that you are enjoying your experience with VideoPeel.

Jonas D.
Commercial Operations Manager in Mexiko

Best tool to receive client testimonials

Super easy to use, which helps a lot to generate awesome client testimonials.

There is not much to say. Awesome product!

Maria laura L.
Brand Manager in Mexiko
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for your users testimonies!

Kommentare: It was great, from the customer success experience to the product itself.

It was really easy to use, friendly for my team, for me, and also for the final users that are really the most important part of it all.

I think it would be great if it would let me personalize the colors and the design of the message.

Krister K.
Growth in USA
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep bots out

This cuts through all the fake review bots and gives customers a connection to other customers.

New, might have bugs that pop up but haven't harmed us.