Über Jungo

Hypotheken- und Kreditmanagementlösung, die Nutzer bei der Lead-Erfassung, Listing-Warnmeldungen, der Verwaltung von Kreditdokumenten und vielem mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Jungo

The monthly cost is relatively low, the customer support is great, and they always have something being upgraded. I absolutely loved using this as a mortgage broker.

I stopped using jungo about 4 months in to my subscription. Pulling reports an list was incredibly complicated.

Bewertungen zu Jungo

3,4
3,8
4,0
3,9

Jungo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jungo bereits verwendet?

Ryan
Ryan
President/CEO in USA

Great mortgage software

Kommentare: Although support is lacking, it is my go to software and am trying to eliminate the softwares I use so I only need this one.

It is the Salesforce platform so very customizable

Customer support is lacking. Some of the fields are managed and you have to pay for the changes.

Antwort von Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest review, we are happy that Jungo is your go-to software! If you ever need any assistance, our Support Team would love to help. Feel free to reach out to us at help.ijungo.com at any time.

Sharlene
mortgage advisor in Kanada

Highly Recommend Jungo

Kommentare: Starting my 3rd year with Jungo and would never look at any other crm. I have highly recommended Jungo to my co-workers.

Everything is in one place, one platform. Keeps me aware of what's happening with my business. I can customize everything to my preference. Help and Training Centres are great and explains everything so you understand.

At first, it seemed a bit overwhelming if I had any questions, I did not know what the proper titles are .

Antwort von Jungo

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Sharlene! We love to hear that you love the customization options Jungo offers and we can't wait to continue working together.

Carrie
Marketing Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Promised the world and delivered absolutely nothing

Kommentare: Jungo just created more business problems for us. Once we got the extra systems in place to send out mass text messages there was no stopping them, or easily delegating who was to receive what campaign. You had to have a thorough knowledge of Sales forces' Process Builder to even begin to build out a text campaign and then good luck getting it to send out properly. Also once the process is firing, there is no stopping it so one of my agents had to apologize to a particular list of contacts that kept receiving messages not meant for them. Jungo is a disaster of a platform to use and caused our business more harm than it helped. If you intent to grow your business and not have it tanked by the platforms you use - do not use Jungo. We also tried to connect with their customer service to resolve these ongoing issues and nothing was ever resolved, just band-aided by myself first and then weeks or months later by a Jungo Rep once they finally responded to help emails.

Nothing about this CRM worked properly. I liked what I was sold on, ease of use to send marketing emails as well as marketing and lead-generating texts and connect this system to our LOS so it would be a seamless transition from capturing a lead to working it in Jungo and completing the process in our LOS - it delivered none of that.

The ease of use and functionality was not as promised. I had to add on extra systems from sales force to get Jungo at a semi-functioning state of what we were looking to do and even that was not enough. We were looking for a CRM that allowed us to send text campaigns to leads, stop the texts on reply and allow our users to follow up via their mobile app like a text conversation - this basic functioning was not available on Jungo so we had to add a service called Pardot through salesforce and even that had to work within Jungo system and has limited functionality.

Matt
LO in USA

Jungo CRM

Kommentare: Could not say enough good things here.... it runs my business. lead flow, in process transaction management to post close marketing to client recapture.... I always say that I would spend triple the money without blinking an eye.

Best in class. This is a cradle to grave solution for your mortgage practice. It takes your from lead to loan to past client all the way back to the next loan. Its keep you top of mind with your clients, referral partners etc...

There is a learning curve... but it's intuitive for the most part. When you are stuck you simply reach out to them and they will always be there for you.

Antwort von Jungo

We are so glad to hear that Jungo helps you run your business successfully, thank you for your kind review! Our team looks forward to the chance to continue to work with you!

Cindy
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great system for anyone in lending or RE

Kommentare: This is a must in my business. I couldn't conduct business without the CRM. Support is very good and training materials are very good.

Reminders and notes are extremely important in this business. This system gives that but is much more robust. Alleviates having to buy a lot of extras to do the same job.

Customizing the drip campaigns has been very challenging. Using the existing drips is a no-brainer, but customization is not easy at all.

Antwort von Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind and honest review! We are so glad to hear that Jungo has been helpful for you building your business, and we look forward to the opportunity to continue to work together.

adam
Director of Loan Operations in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do not listen to the salesperson

Kommentare: I have had a terrible experience with Jungo. Jungo uses the salesforce platform. When you have a question or issue, you need to reach out to salesforce. I have had multiple experiences where salesforce lets me know that since I purchased the system through Jungo that I need to reach out to them, and then Jungo lets me know I need to reach out to salesforce. It is awful. I have issues where birthday emails don't go out automatically. This cannot be fixed without me having an IT department. I explained when getting the product, it was for just me. I do not have an IT department. This is one of many similar issues that I have run into. They uploaded my database with information on clients not included as well as a lot of incorrect information. I sent them Xcel spreadsheets to use, so I do not understand why it was incorrect. Now I am too nervous to have them take another look because I have spent a month going through one at a time making the corrections I found.

I liked most what the salesperson shared with me the system would be able to do and what they told me the ease of use would be. Unfortunately, this has not been accurate

I do not like that the system is not easy to use unless you have a dedicated employee to run the system. It also doesn't do a good bit of the features I had asked that it be able to do.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Adam, We're so sorry Jungo didn't work out for you. Our amazing team works hard to ensure every client has a positive and successful experience with Jungo. We’re sorry to hear that hasn’t been the case. While reviewing your support cases, it seems that you didn't provide birthdates for your contacts, therefore your contacts couldn't get birthday emails. It can simply be fixed by adding birthdates. If the data is not to your liking, it can be re-imported at any time. Our team is happy to assist. We are available to help you and make Jungo a success for you. We look forward to helping you!

Jenn
Mortgage Broker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Amazing! Everyone has been so helpful. Knowing my business is organized takes a huge weight off of my shoulders and knowing that this system grows with me is great. I know that as my team grows this will be an investment in their business along with mine. Thanks Jungo!

I'm still learning but there are so many options to help organize my day. The more you use it the more helpful it becomes.

It was a lot to take in but my questions were answered quickly and again, the more you use it the more familiar you get.

Antwort von Jungo

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jenn! We're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying Jungo, and that its features have been helpful to your business. Our Team looks forward to the opportunity to continue to work with you!

Adam
Branch Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful, useful, and highly customizable, but complex setup and learning curve

Kommentare: We're staying much better organized, have far fewer dropped balls, and our referral partners get weekly reports on all deals and leads (which forces us to stay organized and updated). It also helps organize marketing.

I like my daily custom reports and weekly Reffinity referral partner reports (which absolutely generate more referrals). Encompass integration is great too. Once set up all functionality is outstanding.

The learning curve and getting everything setup is extremely complex. I feel like I'm halfway to being a real web developer now. Instructions for integrations and such are many steps and complex, but support team is helpful.

Antwort von Jungo

Thank you for your kind and honest review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoy our integrations and Reffinity reports! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Scott
VPMG in USA

CRM

Kommentare: minimal

Capturing client information. ease of accessing clients sorting

Difficulty to generate auto emails. needs bigger marketing material

Antwort von Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest feedback. We look forward to the chance to continue to support your implementation of Jungoplease reach out to our team at help.ijungo.com if we can assist you in any way!

Marli
Marli
Mortgage Administrative Assistant in USA

Great for the Real Estate World

Kommentare: So far things have been very good and we look forward to tapping more into the system and see how we can continue to improve on our end to become even more productive with it.

Front end is user-friendly, I like how our business has set up the organization and tracking of our clients and leads. Makes it easy to search for who we need, helps us avoid adding duplicates, add files directly to the client profile and track communications in case we need to track back on something important. Also like that you can integrate external apps to the system to help you become more efficient with client communication and keeping more things under one system instead of having to check 50 places. For example, we integrated 360SMS to add text messaging and it's helped us quickly touch base with so many people which they enjoy.

There seems a lot that we can do with the software that we still haven't tapped into, so if you're not familiar with the backend and how to adjust it can be pretty complex and overwhelming to handle and set up.

Antwort von Jungo

Hi Marli, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo! We're so glad to hear that Jungo is helping you and your team to be more efficient. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime at help.ijungo.com!

Mark

Review Request

Kommentare: Getting support when it is needed. Waiting a day to get responses is frustrating.

The ability to retain and communicate with my database

Way to complicated to pull reports, to map & import from my loan origination system, Encompass.

Antwort von Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest review! We are sorry to hear that you found the system complicated, but we hope to be able to continue to work together to help you benefit from its capabilities. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Brian
Licensed Mortgage Broker Assistant in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worth the effort to get it working for your mortgage / loan business.

Kommentare: Overall, I am glad we made the switch to Jungo. If you're looking for a quick, easy, low maintenance solution, this isn't it. But if you're looking for a robust, flexible, reliable system, something based on Salesforce like Jungo is worth considering. I'm happy with my decision to go with them.

I like that it's based on Salesforce and has a lot of configuration and customization options. I like that they did put an effort into customizing it for our specific industry. Even if it wasn't an immediate fit out of the box for the way we operate, we've been able to make modifications to better fit how we do business between my efforts and Jungo support. Support is friendly, which is a bonus.

Because it's built on Salesforce, it's a technical product to use. If you're not technically competent, I'd steer clear of any systems based on Salesforce unless you want to invest more money into customizations that you may want to make. Even though Jungo is customized for our industry, we found that we still needed to make many changes (some at an extra cost over and above the subscription fee) to have it work the way we wanted. Support, although very friendly and helpful, can be quite slow. You'll be opening up tickets via email (support calls, if you can find a number, go to voice mail 98% of the time). You'll have to be patient if you're used to quick support. The last con I can think of is Country specific. Jungo is based in the USA and we're based in Canada. We find that much of the provided material is American and doesn't apply to Canadians (some does...). There are also features that aren't available in Canada, such as anything that relies on MLS connectivity as the systems are different between the USA and Canada (at least at the of this writing in June 2020).

Antwort von Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest and detailed review, we are happy to hear that you find Jungo reliable. We're looking forward to the opportunity to continue to work together!

Principal Loan Originator /President in USA

The best CRM in the Mortgage Industry

Kommentare: Jungo has changed my business. It has allowed us to provide in-process communication to all parties involved which is second to none. It has grown with our business.

My favorite thing about Jungo is the ability to customize the platform. Our industry is in a state of constant change, and your CRM needs to be able to change with it. The close second is all the integrations you can add to SalesForce. This CRM has been able to grow with me from a single LO, to a team, to owner of my own mortgage brokerage.

The user interface is difficult for some. The CRM has a long learning curve as well.

Antwort von Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind feedback, we are happy to hear that Jungo has helped you build your business! We look forward to the opportunity to continue to work with you.

Liz
Mortgage Broker owner in USA

Good luck

Kommentare: it's frustrating because there are two diff places to go for help. one is salesforce - good luck. they are impossible and have no idea how to help you. you can find them the easiest way, and then there is their help desk, which isn't titled anything helpful at all. for weeks i was in a salesforce looop and it was the worst experience with foreign customer service i have ever had. i eventually figured out i was in the wrong "help" area. probably by providence. i have no idea how i figured that out....

I like that it helps you organize contacts

you have to be a software engineer or hire a full time person to figure out how to use it. nothing is as simple as click a button to email everyone on your list. there are so many hoops and buttons to push and weed through that i'm actually going to cancel my account.

Antwort von Jungo

We're sorry that Jungo has not met your expectations so far, Liz. We're always working on updating our training center and hosting weekly webinars. If you ever need help, you can open up a case at help.ijungo.com.

Stephanie

Comprehensive CRM

Kommentare: The CRM is awesome and for the most part, the support is helpful in getting it to do what I need.

The system has incredible capabilities and is completely customizable, more so than any other CRM I have considered.

Jungo is so customizable that it can be confusing and overwhelming. The support is always helpful and knowledgable. The delay of needing to schedule a call for help and then the limited time allowed for support calls (15 min.) can be frustrating if you need more assistance.

Antwort von Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. We are happy to hear that you use Jungo's customizations! Thank you for your kind and honest review. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com. that

Tammy

Jungo Review - 5 star

Kommentare: I've had an overall very positive experience with Jungo. I was introduced working at a different brokerage and implemented it into my business when I started originating. Unfortunately, I thought the grass mighty be greener at another CRM that my processor uses. I was wrong. That CRM was so difficult to use I ended up coming back to Jungo recently and am looking to maximize all of the features I possibly can. It's a powerful tool!!!!

The ability to track leads and my own productivity.

I don't love the pre-written campaigns. I don't think they are very powerful but I'll be going in and editing and put my own spin on them. I'm looking into figuring out how to implement an entire automated CRM follow up that includes time delayed email, text, and voice drops.

Antwort von Jungo

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Tammy! We love to hear that you like the ability to track leads, and we look forward to continue working with you.

Craig
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Update email campaigns, etc

Kommentare: There are no new marketing materials available. The only email campaigns have been in Jungo for years - nothing new. isnt this something that we can have updated?

It's part of a major platform - Salesforce.

There is nothing harder to implement than Salesforce / Jungo. Is there a possibility of having more video tutorials made available? With all that Salesforce can do, why dont we know more about these other features? Other platforms offer Video within their software, why doesnt Jungo?

Antwort von Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest review and suggestions! Please feel free to reach out to our team at help.ijungo.com at any time so that we can help address any concerns you may have.

Evan
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Fantastic CRM

Kommentare: Overall experience with jungo has been great. Support is friendly and the platform is very powerful.

This software is fantastic to get an overall snapshot of your business ytd. The concierge service is amazing as well and will automatically send your clients holiday cards and gifts for 3 years. Huge for referrals.

The one thing I wish this software had is the ability to email me when tasks are due. Sometimes I forget to check the crm one day and will miss tasks. Really wish the email functionality was better. Also, It is incredibly complex, and you almost need a full time assistant to really dig into all the functionality it has.

Antwort von Jungo

Thank you for your feedback, Evan! We are happy to hear that you find the Jungo platform powerful and helpful to your business.

Mellisa
Administrative Assistant in Kanada

Review

Kommentare: Jungo is easy to use and easy to learn. I was new to this software but with the training center, my team and the Jungo team, it has been a quick transition. I do enjoy the weekly meetings and pre recorded sessions to assist. The customer service has been outstanding.W were able to add multiple add ins which assisted us with our business and this is our one stop CRM for our database.

Jungo is easy to use and easy to learn Customization automation add ins training center

Sometimes difficult to create reports the structure of creating a view with the logic exporting into another program ( like excel)

Antwort von Jungo

We are so happy to hear that Jungo is your one-stop CRM! Thank you for your kind review. We're looking forward to the opportunity to continue to work closely together!

President in USA

Jungo

Kommentare: Jungo has helped me build my business. Making a transition from mortgage banker to owner/mortgage broker gave me confidence my data was easily accessible and backed up just in case we had issues.

I like how my contacts are synced with my iphone and how fast the updates take place

Sometimes the software is a little complicated to use, but it's easy to start a trouble ticket or get someone on the phone to help me with the issue.

Antwort von Jungo

Thank you for your kind review, John! We're so glad to hear that Jungo has been helpful to you and your business.

Jim
Mr in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So so

Kommentare: So so, slow tech support but a decent product overall. Best for small to lower-midsized companies.

The amount of data on a contact was very detailed.

Duplicates were created all the time and that made it difficult to track activities.

Antwort von Jungo

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Jim. Our data team can only re-format the data to make it Salesforce compliant. To protect the integrity of the data, our specialists will not go through the data to attempt to remove duplicates. Here is a helpful article with a video and step-by-step instructions https://jungo.force.com/s/article/contact-clean-up If you still need help, please open a case at help.ijungo.com

tina
Senior Mortgage Banker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

This was the worst failed investment I have ever invested in!!!

Kommentare: HORRIBLE!!! The Sales Representative who sold me this product/system completely OVER-PROMISED & UNDER-DELIVERED!!! Then turned around and left the company.

The supposed CRM was FALSELY portrayed as a huge CRM that would Organize, Build, Create Consistency with perfect Automation along with an array of other facets & recesorces. Which is what would have been LIKED-MOST, but WAS NOT!

The 2-Day (free) CRASH-COURSE provided, with the expectancy of one to learn & retain a Monsterous-Engine that requires one to self-build an EXTREMELY CUMBERSOME-Non User-friendly CRM. What an unrealistic expectation to have for an average non-techy customer. Nice for the provider though. Great way to suck someone in only to suck them dry in additional monies spent.

Antwort von Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about Jungo and we are very sorry to hear that your experience was not positive. Please let us know how we can help address these concerns at feedback@ijungo.com.

Bruce
CEO in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Greatfull for a horrible experience.

Kommentare: Complete utter failure we did not renew.

The sales pitch and the potential features looked great. Awesome in theory but in practice totally useless but again this is likely due to the support team being grossly inefficient.

Follow through from service. Implementation was impossible. Similar complain many mortgage brokers in Canada have.

John Blaise
Loan Officer Assistant in Philippinen

Jungo CRM convenience

Kommentare: Overall Jungo is doing good with salesforce and it has helped us reach alot so far, looking forward to more innovations to help ease our work daily as a mortgage assistant

Ease of access and features are helpful in our everyday use

Not all customizations and add ons that a specific mortgage company needs is readily available, some are in future developments and sync for now

Antwort von Jungo

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, John! We love to hear that Jungo's features have been helpful for everyday use. We look forward to continue working together!

Paul
Loan Originators Assistant in USA
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paul Arrowood Review of Jungo Mortgage CRM

The ability to have an all-encompassing software that has the strength and power to store a virtually endless supply of information. Most often, we utilize report-building, data storage of past and present clients and associates, and reminders, tasks, etc. Integrations such as BombBomb, MortgageCoach, and so on help us tremendously.

The cons are much fewer in number than the pros. However, they could improve the ease of putting calculations and conversions into reports without needing support help.

Antwort von Jungo

Thank you for your detailed and kind reviewwe are so glad to hear that you use Jungo's powerful tools! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo.