Allows me to quickly and easily throw together interactive mockups and wireframes

Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Andrew C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I wanted to mock up sites and wireframes quickly. When compared to how I used to do it on photoshop Draftium has saved me, quite literally, days. It's interactive and I genuinely feel gives me an edge over my competitors. The customer service is good and they generally reply quite quick. It's still missing some key functionality (such as e-commerce modules and more flexibility in columns) but for the price it is spot on. Would highly recommend.

Vorteile: The software is, generally, incredibly easy to use and has sped up the time it takes me to wireframe and provide concept ideas sevenfold. I used to use photoshop combined with indesign to mock ideas up and provide interactive working examples. Draftium allows me to do this much much quicker, with pre-made modular blocks and a drag and drop builder. Furthermore, it offers me the ability to allow my clients to comment on what they like and don't like.

Nachteile: It doesn't have all the "blocks" I need yet. For example, when I want to wireframe e-commerce type sites I have to get a bit "creative" with how I use the blocks as they don't have anything which resembles a woocommerce type layout. Also, the ability to change the content in "columns" is incredibly limited.

It is turbo tool - no doubt

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Board Member
Design, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have been using lots of different tools - this one does exactly what it says. I was able to create a website prototype in 13,5 minutes (Yes I checked that because I wanted to challenge creators). Love the tool and its approach.

Nachteile: Waiting for the export to Wordpress, they already added export to www.weblium.com, but I'd like to get more options.

This is amazing! Exactly what I needed.

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Latasha H.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I had been looking for a way to speed up my overall design/development workflow and Draftium was exactly what I needed. Photoshop was originally my go to tool for creating prototypes, but they are not interactive. After testing a few alternatives, I found Draftium via AppSumo. Now it takes a fraction of the time it used to take to create prototype. My clients are amazed at how fast I work and love being able to provide feedback while they are view the prototype. This is a must if you are looking to improve your workflow.

Vorteile: The ability to create interactive prototypes quickly.

Nachteile: I do not have any cons. So far, the app has everything I need.

Great tool for rapid prototyping

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Stanislav S.
Digital Marketing Manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps to be on the same wavelength with designers and copywriters while working on a web project.

Vorteile: I loved the simplistic and intuitive UI, which doesn't require much time to get used to. I created a great prototype in just 20 minutes, which is fantastic.

Nachteile: In some cases, would love more customization, e.g. move some block elements. It's not necessary as I pass the prototype to designers in any case.

The easiest tool for visualizing website ideas

Bewertet am 24.12.2018
SEO Specialist
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Draftium helps me to make tasks for designers to create landing pages for Google ads campaigns.

Vorteile: Pros:
- easy for using (even if you're are not designer)
- can share your idea with other people
- really the best support team 24/7

Nachteile: Cons:
- don't like two-step authorization on the mobile devices

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Kyle T.
Quelle: GetApp

Draftium - a website prototyping software with alot of templates

Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Lead Web Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall its been pretty good, i have a lifetime subscription, but not sure if i will use again

Vorteile: ITs very quick to get something up straight away.. Like 10 minutes and you could have a fully prototyped website.

Nachteile: I feel the software is designed to be upsold on. It would be great for example to have more e-commerce protoypes, so clients can see what a shop would look like, but their upsell sister software doesnt have that feature so they dont do it.

Draft your webpage

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Krzysztof A.
Prezes Zarz¿du
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use it to draft our and our customers' webpages

Vorteile: Crafting webpage like LEGO blocks. Looks very promising.

Nachteile: Would love to have Wordpress export capabilities.