Filtern nach:

Über Brex

Brex ist die erste Unternehmenskarte für Start-ups und E-Commerce mit einfacher Einrichtung und 10- bis 20-mal höheren Limits, um dein Geschäftswachstum zu unterstützen.

Erfahre mehr über Brex

Yoshi Y.
Yoshi Y.
CEO in USA

No brainer using Brex being a startup.. I switched from a bank credit card right away

Kommentare: It simply works as a business card that doesn't require any individual credit (I still don't understand why other business cards require individual credit... pls don't call it as a "business card", right?!). Also, I don't need to feel getting ripped off using a bank-issued credit card where certain dollar amount has to be frozen (they shouldn't call this as a credit card if they take the collateral cash for us to use the amount.. right?!). And user support and dashboard are as responsive and smooth like any other modern tech software.

We don't need to connect any individual credit to use Brex business cards. We are taking already risk doing a startup, and founders should not be forced to expose their credit to just use software payment etc. Also, Brex is really built specifically for startups, so a bunch of the benefits and how the software works simply make sense.

I really cannot think of any... I feel right and very comfortable using Brex card. Using Brex is an essential part of running a startup.

Rima M.
Head of Business Development in USA

Best Corporate Card and Expense Reconciliation

Kommentare: Positive experiences only. The customer support and easy of use, is the best in class, and they win against the competitors.

- Easy to use (mobile is so convenient) - Shortest amount of time I have spent filing expenses (almost insignificant which wins in books) - Amazing customer support (I had trouble using the Visa card for EuroRails when in London, got an immediate response from Brex, with a MasterCard version, in my online profile, that I could use instantly - Fantastic!!)

No cons. This card is very easy to use.

Joe A.
Cofounder in USA

Great Bonuses...terrible company...stereotypical Silicon Valley Trash (Wework, Thernos, etc.)

Kommentare: If you are a small startup and want free stuff (Twilio credit, WeWork credit, etc.), Brex is great. You get free goodies and free bonuses that can help you boostrap on the cheap. If you are a legitimate busienss that has real revenue with real employees, I would advise you to stay away. If you are successful enough to be at this point, the bonuses aren't worth the tradeoffs. Do you want to give Brex 100% visibility into your company finances in exchange for a few goodies and miles/points? That tradeoff is not worth it at all for legitimate business in my opinion, but to each is own. Brex makes their money (and valuation) solely on the data they collect from their customers (financial data - expenses, income, spending habits, etc.). They use a a hyper agressive marketing and sales team to accomplish this. They are not transparent, they frequently do not honor their bonuses when they go over budget and forget to remove it from the site, and their privacy terms (and accounting software integration permissions) are ludicrous if you take the time to read them. I value transparency and honesty in our business partnerships and Brex is not a brand I would associate those two words with. They are the stereotypical Silicon Valley company backed by large VCs, run by pedigreed 20 year olds, that are out to aquire users at all costs so they can IPO in a few years and make the VCs (and their LPS) rich along with the founders. No thanks.

They offer a lot of promotions through to their customer, which are quite high in value. Unfortuntely they do not always honor these promotions. It's also nice to have virtual and physical corporate cards that can easily be created and destroyed in a friendly UI.

TERRIBLE accounting software integration. They have several integrations that work but they insist on creating a backend authenticated connection instead of a direct feed. They do this so that they can have access to ALL of your financial data without making that clear or transparent during the integration process. If you read their terms and conditions carefully as you attempt to integrate your accounting software, you'll notice what I am talking about. They are a very agressive sales-oriented fintech company. They offer promotions and bonuses with impressively high value, but Brex has been known not to honor many of these promotions (just google "PayPal Brex Promotion scam"). I have unfortuntely experienced this multiple times. Brex is basically the fintech version of WeWork. Brex is a LARGE team of marketing and sales people trying to promote various technology services (good services, I admit) via massive bonuses and promotions. They then offer virtual cards (like privacy.com) and expense management like so many other fintech services. They use their massive bonuses and promotions to lure in new customers and then collect all of their customer's spending data by having the customers integrate accounting software while giving up total privileges to Brex (see my first paragraph in this section) and using Brex cards to make all of their business purchases. This is no different than Square issuing the Cash App card to track consumer spending via "Boost" promos.

Reena P.
R&D Application Engineering Manager in USA
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Brex for Startups

Kommentare: As a startup it's hard to have a team of dedicated administrative staff and Brex streamlines a lot of the work for our current members and decreases the amount of time we need to spend on expense reports.

The Brex user interface enables me to manage my expenses without any worries. My favourite part about the software is being able to upload receipts using my smartphone.

It's hard to say because this software is so unique but one thing I would like is more freedom in the categorization of items.

Ralf V.
CMO in USA

Super easy to manage expenses when traveling

Text prompt right after card is charged to upload the receipt image is so convenient and easy. Seeing monthly list and uploading recurring receipts is also easy.

No complaints from me. It's easy to use in both the travel and ongoing business expenses.

Muhammet A.
CTO in USA
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great business credit card for startups and beyond. Very good expense reporting/tracking and perks.

Kommentare: There are teams in law firms focusing to startups, there are investors focusing to startups, there are incubators for startups.. How to get a business credit card as a startup was an unaddressed pain. Brex is a startup and they work with startups; they understand founder and startup needs challenges, expectations. They provided a very good solution. Startups receive and spend billions of dollars every year! Brex is making something needed and missing. Perfect.

Brex card provides more or less all of the features of a highly regarded business credit card, but it is a lot better for following reasons. They work with startups and your chance of getting a credit card as a funded startup is higher and a lot easier. Plus, they keep improving, adding new features every few months. Their website and expense tracking/filing is intuitive and easy, they offer multi layers of protection and convenience (online cards etc). For life science companies there are additional discounts they secure from major vendors. Support team is "real time" responsive or quick via email. You do not need to shout to a voice recording 10 times "I want to talk to a representative" or waste hours. My impression over the last one year is highly positive!

No cons compared to all other cards I have used from other top providers.

Philip S.
Biotechnologie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A solution for a problem that shouldn't exist (getting a reasonable corporate credit card)

Kommentare: Extremely positive, and I recommend it to all of my friends starting/running companies. They also send a hand-written card with about 30 signatures when we raised a round, which was a small touch but great (my bank didn't do this...)

Without a doubt it is the ease of use. A couple of my favorite features... 1. Integration with QuickBooks. 2. Invoice management. We swipe the card, get a text asking for a photo, which when we provide it automatically matches to my chart of accounts in QBO. Similarly, you can also forward invoices to receipts@brex.com and it does the same. This makes invoice management much, much better. 3. Instant approval for employee credit cards, with limits I can set. 4. Clean intuitive website 5. Solid travel booking system, impactful rewards (we get 3% back on lab supplies, a major expense) and a huge number of perks with other startup friendly companies.

There were some things we wanted visualized on the portal early on, but when we made the suggestions they were actually super quick to change them.

Jeff I.
Customer Experience Specialist in USA
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Brex is an absolute GAME CHANGER. This card has changed my entire work flow

Kommentare: Working for ROOM I am constantly on the go. Brex customer service has been incredible and they have always been there for me. Every question has been responded to rapidly and I have been treated like gold. My card arrived in a sleek black envelope and I have so much more time to get actual work done because Brex makes logging all of my purchases a dream. I have friends that work in other similar industries and they wish they could have a Brex card. Instead, they are taping receipts to paper and scanning them. The integration with google sheets makes things SO SIMPLE. Sleek, cool, and makes my job so much easier.

It is so streamlined, so beautiful to use, it actually puts me in a good mood when I am tracking my purchases. How many cards can you say that about? The software is crisp and I can track my purchases and have them verified before I've left the store. This is an absolute dream come true.

I notice that sometimes it has a hard time recognizing certain receipts depending if they were printed on an airline ticket.

Principal Investments in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brex perfect for e-commerce

Kommentare: Brex has been critical to helping Dear Ava scale. We needed a credit card solution that allowed me to track employee spend as we ramped up, and also one that had a large enough credit limit that realized how our DTC ecommece business cycled up during the holiday months. Brex solved both of these issues with a crisp UI. THANK YOU BREX!

Brex is the best corporate credit card we have tried at DearAva. The lack of personal guarantee, the high credit limit associated with a sophisticated understanding of how our business works, the intuitive UI, and the ability to track and monitor our employee spend has been crucial to running our business efficiently. The onboard process was super fast and I received the card within days -- all while being able to use the digital version minutes after being approved.

As the CFO/controller, I'd like to be able to see what my Brex credit limit is when I log into the portal, and see how/if it fluctuates over time.

Dr. jill s. B.
Dr. jill s. B.
Chemikalien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome!

Kommentare: Great.

Love the ease of use with Brex. Could not be better.

Nothing. Everything has been easy and great.

Sandee F.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and software is very helpful

Kommentare: My life has gotten so much simpler overall using Brex. Before I had to juggle six or seven different cards and log into several different banking websites (with all the security headaches and verifications). Now it's all in one interface. This is SO. MUCH. EASIER. for me.

With previous credit cards if there was any fraudulent activity I had to cancel the entire card and request a new one, which caused a 5-10 day delay for using that replacement card. Because Brex's software alerts me every​ time a purchase is made, I can be assured the card charges are valid. And if for some reason there was a hijacked online website where my card was used, I can immediately replace the online card without​ invalidating my physical card. I have also used the "take a picture of your receipt" feature that saves me from carrying around pieces of paper for in-person receipts.

The desktop version gives me much more information than the mobile app. On the mobile app I can only see my own transactions, not everyone on my team. Neither version tells me the total outstanding balances by employee. I get a grand total of all spending, but when it's paid off I don't get an updated total. I'm sure that will be coming someday (soon, I hope!).

Martha S.
Founder in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A no brainer for modern companies

Kommentare: We have removed the need for expense software AND get great rewards.

I can give my team autonomy to spend, while also keeping a tight eye on company money. Here’s also partners with great companies like TravelBank and Lyft for additional rewards that much better match our culture and needs than legacy cards.

I am very happy overall and can’t think of something I don’t like. I do look forward to them extending the marketplace

Matthew V.
Co-CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best card for startups there is

Kommentare: A combination of business travel and office expenses. We had previously been using a major issuer corporate card and had to do a lot of manual reconciliation of statements every month. Everything is easier now.

It is easy to tell that a lot of thought has gone into the pain points experienced by small business and startups in managing expenses. Everything happens more seamlessly with Brex compared to our prior card. Expense management is a breeze.

In order to receive some of the more major rewards points, you are basically required to only use Brex for your business expenses. This can be a hassle since there may be a lot of automated billing that needs to be transferred.

Emma G.
Product Designer in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest corporate card I've ever used

Kommentare: This is a really great solution, especially for our small distributed team. No one wants to have to spend time submitting expense reports and it allows me to have some autonomy with purchasing things I wouldn't otherwise need approval for. I'm not sure what the admin side of things is like but from an employee perspective, it's the easiest business spending account I've ever used.

I love having a physical and digital card. I order a lot of marketing materials for our company and it couldn't be more simple. I save my passwords in 1Password, but their website and my account make it really easy to access all the information I need to make a purchase. With the digital card, I don't have to do anything at all – I trust my purchase details are going to the right person to review. No forms to fill out or expenses to log – it's great! With the physical card, the only thing I have to do is take a photo of my receipt and I'm done. Again, couldn't be easier.

There is nothing I dislike. It's easy, modern, and trustworthy.

Tony W.
Founder & CEO in USA

The best credit card for startups!

Kommentare: Brex has been an amazing company for our corporate credit cards. Their software is intuitive, customer service outstanding and rewards program is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about them. I had a new team member come on board and was going to travel with us and I was able to get them a virtual credit card instantly to book their airline and hotel and then Brex overnighted their physical credit card. I was blown away that they already had their card on our trip. Get your own Brex card by going here: https://baseconnect.com/brex

- I got a personal rep to talk to on the phone - Their software is very intuitive to use as well as their new mobile app - You get a virtual card as well as physical. - When you add a new employee card they overnight it to them! - You get huge rewards for every dollar you spend. Get your Brex card here: https://baseconnect.com/brex

- They don't work with ApplePay yet on the iPhone

Brent P.

At Last! Corporate Cards that have moved out of the Paleolithic Era

Kommentare: Overall experience has been a joy. The support and account management has been great. The software is nicely designed.

Getting set up and running was a super simple and quick process. All online, no forms. I was running within 5 minutes with my first virtual card. I can add users in less than 30 seconds without any drama.

I can only synch with one of my Xero instances.... I'd like to use Brex globally, but right now it just seems to be for US market.

Robby M.
Accounting Manager in USA

Great card for start-ups that need flexibility

Kommentare: Better end-user experience, more rewards.

1) The users love the receipt-texting function and the new mobile app and so far think it is easier than our previous expense reporting provider 2) Not tied to a bank so you're not required to hold your collateral at a specific institution 3) Great rewards structure for a company with a lot of travelers; we earn tens of thousands more than the standard 1% bank corporate card program 4) The virtual cards are a nice option for users with subscriptions like central G&A

1) The main reason I gave a 4/5 for overall quality is a current lack of general ledger integrations. The export/import process during month-end close is fine for small to mid-size startups, but for anything larger, the bookkeeper might find the recording procedure cumbersome. 2) The availability calculation isn't particularly transparent and can be hard to predict.

Chris T.
VP, Finance & Operations in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Credit Cards for the modern day

Kommentare: Brex has been a home run since Day 1. Their UI resolves virtually every pain point & limitations that other traditional credit card providers have

Card Management - seamlessly add/remove users and increase/decrease/suspend credit limit in an instant. Exemplary customer support that is responsive and quick to resolution

Some features are still being developed, but the entire team is willing to listen to feedback & evaluate as part of future releases

Landon T.
Co-founder and CEO in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for expense management, receipt tracking and no personal guarantee!

With Brex we're able to spend much less time on expense mgmt. and more time focusing on our core business. Features like seamless receipt capture and spend by employee make tracking purchases very easy. Also it's easy to onboard new employees to our platform. Finally it's great not to have to put up a personal guarantee as a startup. The recent upgrade to the rewards program was needed and really attractive.

I'd love to see more analytics like category spend by employee and by vendor, which I expect to come as the company scales.

Karen W.
Finance in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A superior corporate credit card

Easy application process. No personal guarantee. No collateral. Rewards. Ease of use: issuing cards, creating and maintaining virtual cards, submitting receipts, integrating with accounting software, automated payments.

Dynamic credit limits are actually both a pro and a con. The reason it's in this section is that the credit limit changes daily which for us led to unnecessary fire drills with some cardholders while traveling.

Ron M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A credit card experience designed for business users!

Kommentare: We are all about efficiency and Brex fits in perfectly with that. Easy to set up additional users and monitor corporate spending. Our accounting software plugs right in, too.

Beautiful user experience. Clean, modern interface. Super responsive customer service.

A little more stringent on merchant dispute resolution that say Amex.

Jenny A.
Customer Success Manager in USA

Friendly & helpful customer service

Kommentare: Each member of our growing startup has his/her own card. When I first tried to use mine, I realized I hadn't activated it (my goof) and was able to quickly reach someone on the phone who helped me get it set up on the spot. No headaches, super friendly, and just downright easy. Gone are the days of using my personal card then filling out a complicated report and waiting for a reimbursement. I love Brex!!

Brex is the least intimidating way to handle business expenses. They seem to remove the stuffy barriers that most credit cards put forward, and using the card doesn't require a super complicated app to track expenses. Their customer service team is easy to communicate with, friendly, and efficient at resolving any questions that arise. I love the tracking through texts!

Honestly, I can't think of any cons at this time.

Chad H.

Cash flow for Startups

Kommentare: Overall Brex is the only company that would offer us credit and for that i’m grateful. They give us the flexibility we need to grow the business by buying things today that we’ll be able to pay back in most cases less than a week. traditional banks don’t care to understand my business and just decline, Brex gets startups.

The underwriting/approval process was lightning fast. No stupid questions about financial projections—just a quick and painless credit card for my company.

Our credit line changes DAILY. I assume this is how they adjust for risk given that they approved us so effortlessly but I can’t help but wish we could get a weekly credit line at minimum. Today I could have $10K and tomorrow it could be $7800. Hard to plan with such a fast moving target.

John L.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Card for cash management available

Kommentare: Very responsive customer service.

Large credit limits without traditional limitations by bank issued cards

Delay in reflecting payment after account has been debited.

Frank S.
CMO in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everyone should be using Brex!

Kommentare: Since our first day to today, their team has been amazing with assisting us through any questions we have and plans for the future. The perks are amazing and any team that qualifies should be using brex!

You're spending everyday for your company. Using brex is a no brainer, there are only pros to using this product, amazing perks and the customer support is so fast and easy!

No cons at all! Love the product, support team and web portals.