Über Brex

Brex ist die erste Unternehmenskarte für Start-ups und E-Commerce mit einfacher Einrichtung und 10- bis 20-mal höheren Limits, um dein Geschäftswachstum zu unterstützen.

Erfahre mehr über Brex

Easily got the credit card. The travel bank integration was nice for travel related rewards.

Bewertungen zu Brex

Brex hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brex bereits verwendet?

Yoshi
Yoshi
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No brainer using Brex being a startup.. I switched from a bank credit card right away

Kommentare: It simply works as a business card that doesn't require any individual credit (I still don't understand why other business cards require individual credit... pls don't call it as a "business card", right?!). Also, I don't need to feel getting ripped off using a bank-issued credit card where certain dollar amount has to be frozen (they shouldn't call this as a credit card if they take the collateral cash for us to use the amount.. right?!). And user support and dashboard are as responsive and smooth like any other modern tech software.

We don't need to connect any individual credit to use Brex business cards. We are taking already risk doing a startup, and founders should not be forced to expose their credit to just use software payment etc. Also, Brex is really built specifically for startups, so a bunch of the benefits and how the software works simply make sense.

I really cannot think of any... I feel right and very comfortable using Brex card. Using Brex is an essential part of running a startup.

Rima
Head of Business Development in USA

Best Corporate Card and Expense Reconciliation

Kommentare: Positive experiences only. The customer support and easy of use, is the best in class, and they win against the competitors.

- Easy to use (mobile is so convenient) - Shortest amount of time I have spent filing expenses (almost insignificant which wins in books) - Amazing customer support (I had trouble using the Visa card for EuroRails when in London, got an immediate response from Brex, with a MasterCard version, in my online profile, that I could use instantly - Fantastic!!)

No cons. This card is very easy to use.

Joe
Cofounder in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Bonuses...terrible company...stereotypical Silicon Valley Trash (Wework, Thernos, etc.)

Kommentare: If you are a small startup and want free stuff (Twilio credit, WeWork credit, etc.), Brex is great. You get free goodies and free bonuses that can help you boostrap on the cheap. If you are a legitimate busienss that has real revenue with real employees, I would advise you to stay away. If you are successful enough to be at this point, the bonuses aren't worth the tradeoffs. Do you want to give Brex 100% visibility into your company finances in exchange for a few goodies and miles/points? That tradeoff is not worth it at all for legitimate business in my opinion, but to each is own. Brex makes their money (and valuation) solely on the data they collect from their customers (financial data - expenses, income, spending habits, etc.). They use a a hyper agressive marketing and sales team to accomplish this. They are not transparent, they frequently do not honor their bonuses when they go over budget and forget to remove it from the site, and their privacy terms (and accounting software integration permissions) are ludicrous if you take the time to read them. I value transparency and honesty in our business partnerships and Brex is not a brand I would associate those two words with. They are the stereotypical Silicon Valley company backed by large VCs, run by pedigreed 20 year olds, that are out to aquire users at all costs so they can IPO in a few years and make the VCs (and their LPS) rich along with the founders. No thanks.

They offer a lot of promotions through to their customer, which are quite high in value. Unfortuntely they do not always honor these promotions. It's also nice to have virtual and physical corporate cards that can easily be created and destroyed in a friendly UI.

TERRIBLE accounting software integration. They have several integrations that work but they insist on creating a backend authenticated connection instead of a direct feed. They do this so that they can have access to ALL of your financial data without making that clear or transparent during the integration process. If you read their terms and conditions carefully as you attempt to integrate your accounting software, you'll notice what I am talking about. They are a very agressive sales-oriented fintech company. They offer promotions and bonuses with impressively high value, but Brex has been known not to honor many of these promotions (just google "PayPal Brex Promotion scam"). I have unfortuntely experienced this multiple times. Brex is basically the fintech version of WeWork. Brex is a LARGE team of marketing and sales people trying to promote various technology services (good services, I admit) via massive bonuses and promotions. They then offer virtual cards (like privacy.com) and expense management like so many other fintech services. They use their massive bonuses and promotions to lure in new customers and then collect all of their customer's spending data by having the customers integrate accounting software while giving up total privileges to Brex (see my first paragraph in this section) and using Brex cards to make all of their business purchases. This is no different than Square issuing the Cash App card to track consumer spending via "Boost" promos.

Tyler
Director of Finance in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tech with Sleek Design

Kommentare: It was great with easy implementation up until we found out that they had not built the ability to tag expenses with GL codes in the mobile app.

I liked the design of the physical credit cards and the ability to upload receipts and track spending all on the dashboard.

I did not like that we were not able to edit the GL codes from the mobile app at the time we began using it, which was something that was advertised incorrectly to us. This was something that we needed.

Reena
R&D Application Engineering Manager in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brex for Startups

Kommentare: As a startup it's hard to have a team of dedicated administrative staff and Brex streamlines a lot of the work for our current members and decreases the amount of time we need to spend on expense reports.

The Brex user interface enables me to manage my expenses without any worries. My favourite part about the software is being able to upload receipts using my smartphone.

It's hard to say because this software is so unique but one thing I would like is more freedom in the categorization of items.

Dana
Head of Business Operations in Israel
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really good

Improve the efficiency of AP and accounting. I really like the infrastructure and dashboard. The support was outstanding

The payment option is only available to US companies. I am not sure what else it can be used for. Uploading batches of payments would be great .

Ralf
CMO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to manage expenses when traveling

Text prompt right after card is charged to upload the receipt image is so convenient and easy. Seeing monthly list and uploading recurring receipts is also easy.

No complaints from me. It's easy to use in both the travel and ongoing business expenses.

Jacquie
Program Manager in USA

User Friendly - Good Customer Service

Kommentare: Brex has been easy to work with and has a good customer service department.

This product is easy to setup, assign credit allowances, add receipts, notes, etc. and easy on the eyes.

It seems that in the beginning, it was hard to keep the bank connection (4+ years ago). Then when we switched banks this year, I had to connect the new bank. Very minor annoyance. Easy to connect, it just seems like it needs fixed at an inopportune time.

Andrew
Andrew
Founder in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for fast growing companies

Kommentare: I appreciate their customer service. I've had a few issues with them -- as we all do with companies, and I like that they resolved them amicably for me.

Love the many features from great point system to virtual cards; from expense management to easy of use.

Not everyone qualifies for it. Recommended a few businesses and they wouldn't take them on.

Marc
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Larger Companies

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

There is a lot to set up to get it right but once you do, it has so many options and runs smoothly. But you need to be prepared to really spend time learning all features available to customize.

Chukwuemeka
CEO in Nigeria
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Superior product

Kommentare: We use Brex for our main business bank account and it has been an overall positive experience.

It was very easy to get started with the app. It was also very convenient and we were able to get an account up and running within 48 hours.

I would like it to be easier to manage the corporate treasury. Paying staff in Crypto would also be ver conveinent.

Closed normal 30+ person business bank account without notice

Kommentare: If you didn't want us, don't approve the account up front. Our activity has not changed at all since account opening.

I loved how they wasted our time and created a bunch of unnecessary work

Closed our active business account without warning. We've been in business 15 years, we employee 30+ people, we have never had a negative payment, we always have cash in our account, we use it almost daily. No explanation just 'withdraw your funds and leave' We do website development for huge companies and have no strange activity that would contribute to this, and the decision is final. We have a few months to uproot everything and switch to a new account, update all our ACH info etc, connected accounts, etc.

Ernie
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Customer Service

Kommentare: Had to switch checking accounts for autopayment and didn't realize it takes a week to "verify". Been a customer for almost a year with on-time payments but upon switching checking accounts, Brex suspends the credit card pending verification (now a week) and recurring subscription charges are now being rejected by vendors due to suspension. I understand for 48 hours but for a week? Spoke with 6 different people and they could care less. Worst customer service ever from a financial institution!

Flexible credit line based on the cash balance in the business checking account.

Connecting bank accounts for autopayment

Amelie

Super Easy

Brex is super easy to use for myself and the entire team. Highly recommended!

Sometimes the mobile app is a bit buggy!

Robby
Accounting Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great card for start-ups that need flexibility

Kommentare: Better end-user experience, more rewards.

1) The users love the receipt-texting function and the new mobile app and so far think it is easier than our previous expense reporting provider 2) Not tied to a bank so you're not required to hold your collateral at a specific institution 3) Great rewards structure for a company with a lot of travelers; we earn tens of thousands more than the standard 1% bank corporate card program 4) The virtual cards are a nice option for users with subscriptions like central G&A

1) The main reason I gave a 4/5 for overall quality is a current lack of general ledger integrations. The export/import process during month-end close is fine for small to mid-size startups, but for anything larger, the bookkeeper might find the recording procedure cumbersome. 2) The availability calculation isn't particularly transparent and can be hard to predict.

Gerry
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They promise the fix to all expense and credit card issues but deliver headache after headache.

Kommentare: Absolutely horrible. I have had way to many interactions with their customer service for basic things that a financial services company should be able to handle. Then they unceremoniously dropped all of their small businesses. Garbage company, garbage leadership, garbage product.

They only are helpful if you are flush with VC money or funding otherwise they will dump you on the side of the road and never look back. Quite contrary to the the story they tell you when they want you to sign up

Gerard
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I don't trust that I will be able to access my business' money with this company

Kommentare: After being unable to do something as simple as cash a check via their app and having a generally poor experience in the app itself, I honestly don't trust Brex to handle any of my money. I'll be closing my account and finding a different bank. Imagine if I needed quick access to those funds? Credit card rewards are a distant second to having the ability to access money for a bank.

Easy and quick to sign-up. It left me with a good first impression. The credit card seemed like it had great rewards which was a big reason why I chose Brex. Customer service was responsive but not very helpful via chat.

The app is bare bones and not intuitive to navigate. I deposited a check, received a confirmation of the deposit, and then was told the funds would be available in 2-8 days. About two weeks later there were still no funds in my account, my ability to deposit checks had been disabled in the app, and customer service had no record of the attempted deposit. They then tried to steer me into connecting a bank account to my Brex account to transfer funds.

Ron
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A credit card experience designed for business users!

Kommentare: We are all about efficiency and Brex fits in perfectly with that. Easy to set up additional users and monitor corporate spending. Our accounting software plugs right in, too.

Beautiful user experience. Clean, modern interface. Super responsive customer service.

A little more stringent on merchant dispute resolution that say Amex.

chad

Cash flow for Startups

Kommentare: Overall Brex is the only company that would offer us credit and for that i’m grateful. They give us the flexibility we need to grow the business by buying things today that we’ll be able to pay back in most cases less than a week. traditional banks don’t care to understand my business and just decline, Brex gets startups.

The underwriting/approval process was lightning fast. No stupid questions about financial projections—just a quick and painless credit card for my company.

Our credit line changes DAILY. I assume this is how they adjust for risk given that they approved us so effortlessly but I can’t help but wish we could get a weekly credit line at minimum. Today I could have $10K and tomorrow it could be $7800. Hard to plan with such a fast moving target.

Emily
HR Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great employee spending platform

Kommentare: Highly recommend if you are looking to issue credit cards within your company!

Brex is super easy to issue new cards, control limits, and for receipt uploads. When a company charges one expense as multiple invoices, Brex is smart enough to take one receipt and split it among the invoices.

It would be great if the system could send automatic reminders to users who do not upload receipts, since this is a main functionality of utilizing this system. A lot of the work is put on our bookkeepers to ensure receipts are uploaded and accurate.

evan
CRO in Israel

Best FinTech Product for Start-Ups

Easy to use & integrate throughout the organization. The customer service is a breeze & available frequently

Sometimes the card is not accepted at certain vendors in certain countries

Sanjay
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brex is fantastic - recommend it for all startups / small businesses

Great dashboards, transparent text messages whenever a transaction is made, good integration with accounting software and great customer support! They have great loyalty programs too and are constantly improving the product!

No complaints, it's pretty great! Looking forward to Brex expanding their loyalty benefits further.

Maryanne
Kapitalmärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brex makes it easy

Kommentare: issuing credit without credit is a unique business model that banks should have come up with years ago

Credit cards intuitively designed, easy to operate.

i have nothing negative to say about brex

Frank
Project Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

It looked like I was double-charged for something on my Brex dashboard. I reached out to support and it was cleaned up very quickly. Also, Brex Travel is nice and convenient​.

I wish they integrated Apple Pay. Once that is done, I will have zero complaints.

Luis
Managing Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brex Customer Review

Kommentare: Great product that has created unlimited value for my companies

Spend Management, Multiple Accounts, Corporate Card features, Expense Controls

Accounting integration, Custom user dashboard option, digital cards