Direct Claim Solution Bewertungen

von Innovative Computer Systems

Filtern nach:

Über Direct Claim Solution

Claims management software for Captives, RRG's, Self-Insured Organizations and Risk Pools.

Erfahre mehr über Direct Claim Solution

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2019

"Best Software Decision!"

Kommentare: DCS has become our solution for managing our new extended warranty product. The DCS platform holds the sold contracts, is the solution for adjusting and managing claims, tracks and reports our Captive accounting and provides the ability to extract dozens of data points for analysis and reporting.

Vorteile: DCS software is so easy to use and train yet it also provides us with all the reporting metrics and analytics we could ever need. The team at DCS has invested their time and attention to understand our business so we can get the most from the application. Their dedication and innovation have been a credible factor in our successful deployment of DCS. Solid product and a rock solid organization delivered as promised, on time and on budget.

Nachteile: There has literally not been a single drawback or disappointment with DCS.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2019
    Nicht bewertet
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2019

"Efficient and Functional"

Vorteile: One of the things I like about DCS is the option to customize the program to fit my business. I was able to personalize some of the features that I need (such as reports), to help me run a more efficient business. DCS also stores a ton of information which makes for quick and easy queries. What I like most about DCS is its flexibility. I have the ability to change and add vendors/entity to my existing set up, if I choose to expand my business.

Nachteile: My least favorite thing about DCS is that, although it’s pretty easy to navigate, it’s not the most user-friendly. But I think it’s more of the user (me) than the program.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2019