Great product with outstanding support

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Matej K.
Senior Growth Marketer
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We are very happy customers and compared to the alternatives we were choosing from, we are sure we did a best decision going for CloudTalk!

Vorteile: We are pretty happy how quick we were able to implement CloudTalk into our company. With call center it used to be very common to start using it after several days and you were never used to it. Until now. We felt like CloudTalk is more like a automation tool that call center software, since it saves you a lot of time on repetitive tasks that you most likely hate.

Nachteile: We would need more software connected to CloudTalk to even more dig into automation.

cool program, I definitely recommend

Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Ján B.
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: great program for good money

Vorteile: I like everything that is easy to control that it costs little money

Nachteile: small outages, but not often, it was probably caused by the Internet

Really easy to use calling software for everyone!

Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Robert F.
Account Manager

Kommentare: Very good so far. The sound quality is good, the handling very easy so it does what it has/should do!

Vorteile: Usability
Design
Functions
Quality
Integration(s)

Nachteile: Reliability. When the Computer is in Stand-by mode and restarts again i also have to restart the software otherwise i get error messages when i want to make a new call. I guess this could be easily solved

App is Good But Still Needs Improvement

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Careyn Q.
Head of Owner and Guest Services
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Benefits:
-I can go anywhere with the handy mobile app on my iphone and still take business calls while mobile
-I can listen to the recordings anytime and go back to them when necessary
-I can easily connect with guests and colleagues and this drives more value into the business.

Vorteile: Upsides of Using CloudTalk:
-It has International calling capability
-It has a mobile app available for iPhone users
-It identifies who's logged in or not for internal users
-There is Caller ID
-I like the fact that most calls are recorded automatically is readily available for listening
-Easy to use; straightforward interface, userfriendly
-Dashboard is very useful and has all the information I need

Nachteile: Least Helpful / Dislikes
-The status showing if people are online/offline is not always accurate
-The application malfunctions regularly (maybe bugs)
-Calls are not being routed correctly sometimes
-Callers wait for a long time waiting when they are transferred
-Caller ID names not accurate
-No mobile phone app available for Android users - please create soon!!!

Good overall

Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Leon S.

Vorteile: It does what I need it to do with a fair price.

Nachteile: I'd like the ability to see a more focused view on users tagged. For example, if I tag a user as "interested" - I would like to be able to filter out all of the people who aren't interested so I can just call those who I know I have a chance with.

CloudTalk really helped many of our clients with their customer support

Bewertet am 26.10.2019
Katarína K.
Performace manager

Vorteile: - integration with CRM tools
- conference calls
- custom reports
- Automatic Call Distribution

Nachteile: I didn't find any negatives about this software

In general good experience with great support and some missing features

Bewertet am 19.1.2020
Gašper R.
CTO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using software to manage outbound calls made by our sales team and inbound calls manager by our support team.

Vorteile: It's easy to implement and use, their support is super fast and friendly

Nachteile: It lacks some minor features in the Windows desktop app such as minimizing to tray

I love CloudTalk

Bewertet am 18.1.2020
Ceesjan D.
SEO & FB Ads Specialist

Kommentare: High quality calls for cheap, from anywhere to anywhere in the world for really affordable rates.

Vorteile: What I like the most about this software is that I can have a local number in my area, and actually call for an extremely cheap rate from abroad to clients in my home country (actually from the other side of the world). And next to that, I also really love the dashboard with an easy overview of everything.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything that I don't like about CloudTalk. It's a service that I've been looking for quite some time and I'm happy I found it.

Positive experience

Bewertet am 27.10.2019
Natália R.
PPC specialist

Kommentare: Easy and intuitive, higly recommend this tool for everybody.

Vorteile: I highly recommend CloudTalk. CloudTalk has a lot of features that we use very often. Good value for money, easy to use, good support and very intuitive interface.

Nachteile: We had no problems with integration of CloudTalk. The whole proccess was very easy. We have a positive overall experience.

CouldTalk opinion

Kommentare: - integration with CRM system

Vorteile: - easy use
- quick integration
- very good for calling

Nachteile: - it is very difficult to say because it is very good aplication

intruitive for Both Admins and Users

Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Eyituoyo O.
Linux System Admin

Kommentare: There are few companies that earn our respect in both terms of service and after-sales support and Cloudtalk has really impressed us. We see ourselves doing business with them for the foreseeable future.

Vorteile: One of the most difficult issues with adapting to new software is not just getting the administrators to like and accept the software but to also get the final users of the solutions (support team) to use it with minimal setup and a short learning cycle. It was so easy for staff to make use of it right out of the box that we were running literally within minutes. Also as a Systems Administrator, nothing is better than having a clean interface to work with, you get a quick summary right on your dashboard and any function or feature you need is within easy reach. Plus with the support staff helping to iron out any and all issues that pop up, which was very few (was mostly our fault - a bad internet), we were more than happy having it as our default solution moving forward.

Nachteile: For now, I don't think there is anything negative I have to say about Cloudtalk. Would love to pick a number from a selection but that's not a con.

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

Bewertet am 5.5.2019
Peter B.
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

Vorteile: The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

Nachteile: I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk!

We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team.

We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue.

Have a nice day!

Kris from CloudTalk

Easiest phone system to start with

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Game Designer
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything went smooth from the very beginning. CloudTalk team was very helpfull with the setup and onboarding. Solved our pain. We can more focus on doing our business and still have whole overview of it.

Vorteile: Our goal was to integrate simple and easy to use phone system for our customer support. We needed couple of international numbers from around the world, integration with Help Scout and Intercom, possibility to manage our team and tag the calls to have our customer support easier and quicker for us.

Nachteile: We started to use CloudTalk more than 2 years ago, back then it was quite basic product with lots of features missing. But they managed to grow and add a lot of stuff and fix most of the issues.

Dear client,

We are so happy to hear that you work with us for more than 2 years.

Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in our abilities. Your comment shows us the importance of this though:"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning."

We always try to listen and adjust our product according to the customers needs.

Have a great day!

Kris from CloudTalk

Great business phone system, awesome quality!

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Writer
Onlinemedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our whole phone communications runs using CloudTalk. We have sales and support team using it. Love their customer support team.

Vorteile: CloudTalk is very easy to setup with smooth integrations, which really helps with productivity. We use Pipedrive integration for sales and Help Scout integration for support team. After couple of weeks we have really benefited from using it - saved us a lot of time, which we invest into better customer support and helps us focus on growing our business.

Nachteile: None, so far it's been very smooth ride without any hassles.

Dear client,

thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review.

We understand that the time is money for our customers. To save their time, CloudTalk focuses on the providing many advanced features and integrations for customers and we are really happy that you appreciate it.

Thanks!

Seamless Phone Integration for your Business

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Lindsey A.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its been great to be able to centralize our contact and have access to information from our different agents all in one place. We've been able to use cloudtalk to update the way we use technology in our business. We were archaically using google contacts, google calendar, and independent CRM companies and we've been able to integrate all of our data storage systems and email campaigns, etc. into one place that everyone has access to, even on their phones.

Vorteile: One of the most important features for us was to keep track of detailed information about our clients. We have numerous people answering phones for the same clients and we need to be able to access information about what these clients talked about with other team members. We can do that here. It was easy to set up and sync our contacts and we've had support from customer service any time we had a hiccup.

Nachteile: No significant challenges at the moment. It took us a while to figure out which pricing plan made the most sense, but that wasn't an issue with CloudTalk.

Amazing quality of support and calls!

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Kinga O.
Contributing Writer
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Hidden gem. If you want to power up your sales team efforts or your call center management, this tool is for you.

Vorteile: CloudTalk helps skyrocket your sales team productivity. With features like call recording or statistics, you can analyze your performance and identify any bottlenecks in your sales process, which is crucial if you want to achieve success.

Nachteile: There is no single thing I would dislike about CloudTalk.

Efficient software worth of money

Bewertet am 10.8.2019
Associate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I highly recommend CloudTalk. They offer efficient service worth of money. Currently using basic features as well as advanced call routing such as personalized greetings , automated call redirection, blacklist of blocked phone number, real-time analytics. It is user-friendly software and you have possibility to customize it on your own. If the help is needed they are happy to assist you.

Vorteile: It reduced administration and infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to use multiple third-party communication services.
It helped to improve communication capabilities in and out of the company, and provided access to effective channels for all devices and locations.

Nachteile: We have not noticed yet in our company.

CloudTalk Is Great Platform!

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
VP of Growth
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy integration with Pipedrive, pretty good call quality, logs calls and records.

Nachteile: Need an IOS app and names can be wrong on dialer but not wrong in CRM.

Freshdesk + CloudTalk works like a charm

Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Martina C.
Operations

Kommentare: Overall, I’m very happy with the product and the direction where it’s headed. The UI is very modern which makes it a pleasure to work with. The pricing is also right, unlike some of the “old school” competitors.

Vorteile: I’ve been using freshdesk for ticketing and CloudTalk for it’s cloud phone system capabilities. The integration of CloudTalk and Freshdesk works perfectly and I can easily initiate calls, write notes, share contact details within the apps.. The online dashboard for reporting provides useful data about my call center representatives so I can easilly track SLAs, pickup times, queue times and all the necessary metrics.

Nachteile: It’s not a con but a suggestion for future - I would love to see an even broader integration with Freshdesk with some new cool features.

Great telephony service. Highly recommended

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Co-Founder
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We are using Cloudtalk to integrate with our CRM (Pipedrive) and customer support chat (Intercom). These integrations work great. Our sales-people have a much easier time to reach out to prospects. Also with support it is easy to pair a phone call to the user.

Vorteile: I like the call quality. From what I understand, Cloudtalk has a lot of their own infrastructure which enables them to make sure the call quality is top notch. Many of the competing services are built-up on a third party API, they just create the UI. With Cloudtalk, they are a telco operator. So this was one of the deciding factors. The pricing is comparable to other services, nothing to complain. Their support was always very helpful and not shy to call me up to resolve my query in the fastest manner possible.

Nachteile: Some of the UI has little quirks that you can quickly get used to. It seems to me that the product added a lot of features over time and it may need a little spring cleaning. But maybe it is just the usual process of "learning to use a new app". So nothing to see here.

Excellent tool, convenient features

Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Jan Z.
manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: CloudTalk is easy to use inbound call center tool with many great features.

Nachteile: I never had an issue, it is worth the money.

Dear Jan,

we are really happy to see your positive review. It is an amazing feeling when someone uses your software for more than 2 years and he/she is really satisfied with the tool.

We really hope that you will stay with us at least 5 more years :)

Good price / quality ratio. Customer support

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Lukáš H.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With customer support and administrators, we have always solved our requirements very quickly. I recommend.

Vorteile: We have been working with CloudTalk for 3 years and have always been satisfied with their services. Good calls, good support.

Nachteile: They could lower the cost of fixed line calls within the Czech Republic.

Great costantly evolving tool.

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Tomas J.
Business Development Manager

Kommentare: This tool helps us seamlessly maintain contact with our customers around the globe. Essential for our line of work.

Vorteile: Very intuitive and easy to use. Swift, professional and helpful customer support.

Nachteile: Nothing major to think of. Usual small bugs here and there. Absolutely acceptable for every SaaS tool. Always promptly resolved.

Hi Tomas!

Thanks for taking the time to complete a review of your experience. We are really grateful that you are already with us for more than 1 year and you always help us improve our tools though your feedback.

Have a great day!

Kris

The High Quality Of Calls & Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Alica S.
Digital Manager
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: The biggest value is in integration to our existing infrastructure and tools, so we see everything about customer before we answer the incoming call.

Vorteile: Cloudtalk is super easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, but much better. Very Intuitive. The support team is really friendly and very responsive.

Nachteile: Web phone doesn't work in IE, you have to use Chrome, or install desktop app.

Hello Alica,

We are really grateful for your nice words.

Our team is super happy that you were satisfied with our voip software and with the help from our customer support team. We will pass along the kind words.

Have a nice day :)

I recommend.

Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Roman K.
Project manager
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: You can make calls very easily with CloudTalk. It has many useful tools (features) and it is not necessary to understand IT/technology at all.

Nachteile: I had to setup CloudTalk myself, but it was easy and they can guide you through this process.