Filtern nach:

Über CloudTalk

CloudTalk ist ein cloudbasiertes Telefonsystem für Support- und Vertriebsteams. Mit CloudTalk ist Telefonieren einfach und macht Spaß! Erhalte noch heute deine kostenlose Testversion!

Erfahre mehr über CloudTalk

Eyituoyo O.
Eyituoyo O.
Linux System Admin in Nigeria

intruitive for Both Admins and Users

Kommentare: There are few companies that earn our respect in both terms of service and after-sales support and Cloudtalk has really impressed us. We see ourselves doing business with them for the foreseeable future.

One of the most difficult issues with adapting to new software is not just getting the administrators to like and accept the software but to also get the final users of the solutions (support team) to use it with minimal setup and a short learning cycle. It was so easy for staff to make use of it right out of the box that we were running literally within minutes. Also as a Systems Administrator, nothing is better than having a clean interface to work with, you get a quick summary right on your dashboard and any function or feature you need is within easy reach. Plus with the support staff helping to iron out any and all issues that pop up, which was very few (was mostly our fault - a bad internet), we were more than happy having it as our default solution moving forward.

For now, I don't think there is anything negative I have to say about Cloudtalk. Would love to pick a number from a selection but that's not a con.

Matej K.
Senior Growth Marketer in Slowakei
Quelle: GetApp

Great product with outstanding support

Kommentare: We are very happy customers and compared to the alternatives we were choosing from, we are sure we did a best decision going for CloudTalk!

We are pretty happy how quick we were able to implement CloudTalk into our company. With call center it used to be very common to start using it after several days and you were never used to it. Until now. We felt like CloudTalk is more like a automation tool that call center software, since it saves you a lot of time on repetitive tasks that you most likely hate.

We would need more software connected to CloudTalk to even more dig into automation.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Aircall und Talkdesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk: It's the mix of plenty of small thing that forms your overall impression. Whether it was interface, customer service, easiness of use or features directly, it was obvious that CloudTalk is a moden software, built on modern technology, very fast, reliable and backed up by very talented team.

Adam R.
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Looks good from a distance, but they're a mess internally

The idea of the software being able to tie remote-access cell phones together is wonderful, but not fully fleshed out. Their IVR interface seems great on the webpage, but it often glitches, and calls just get dumped to a voicemail void with no message.

CloudTalk is a young system that promises more than it can deliver. They offer apps for all sorts of connection points, and integrated systems for automation... but once you get signed up, you learn that most of it is beta software and it's SUPER glitchy. The marketing team is propping up a half-built software system. The iPhone and Desktop apps do not work reliably (if-at-all). The Phone app cannot transfer calls or take SMS messages properly. It often just quits in the background on your phone so you don't even know that your phone cannot receive calls. The system also drops entire call processes and never lets you know that someone tried to call. I've tried calling our own office phone and not been able to get through to my own desk through cloudtalk. Their support chat service says "average response time is 5 minutes" but it usually is 2-4 hours, or a couple days. No explanation why. They REFUSE to get on the phone to solve issues unless you pay 2x as much for an Expert account, which is just a sign that they do not care about anyone but their premium customers. They will NOT go out of their way to help you. I had a lot of faith in this company when we first saw a demo of CloudTalk, and thought that it would be perfect for us, but they just put too many roadblocks in the way for us to continue using their service. I don't feel like a valued customer, and I don't see any improvement in a year.

Juraj T.
Marketer in Slowakei

Great Call center solution

Kommentare: Works well. Overall it is a great call center solution for a fair price.

It is very easy to configure, the interface is very simple with clean and straightforward design. It has impressive sound quality and solid amount of integrations for all major tools.

Apart from small hiccups while installing some integrations there is nothing really to dislike. Their support is very responsive and we were able to resolve all issues.

Victor S.
Customer service developer in Finnland
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Well functioning and good integration with HubSpot

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are able to better document our communication with customers in HubSpot. We are able to get more data on our communication

Integration with HubSpot allows for all of the information to be documented in HubSpot. This allows for recording calls on tickets and getting call analytics for the reports dashboard in Hubspot

The customer service was sometimes slow to respond or did not have answers for my questions. We have encountered some bugs with the service but they have not been critical and were fixed very quickly after giving information.

Stefan S.
Stefan S.
Sales Manager in Deutschland

CloudTalk offers the best solution to our small team

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: With CloudTalk we are solving the cold outreach via phone to potentially interested customers. The benefits of the software are: Monthly payable (no annual membership required), great customer support(!), intuitive handling and easy to use. Plus, CloudTalk works very well with most existing CRMs.

The most incredible feature about CloudTalk is the function to autorecord convesations and to integrate them into our current CRM (we are using HubSpot). This is very convenient when reaching out to potential clients once again after several days or even weeks have passed because I can always go back into the frame and the vibe of the previous call and seamlessly go on to the next.

There is nothing in particular that comes to mind. Maybe the call prices per minute are a little higher than for other cloud telephone systems.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Aircall

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk: Because monthly payment was a given with CloudTalk and Aircall starts with 2 or 3 users minimum but we only need one call agent at the moment.

Digital Marketing Director in USA

Easy to use call center software

Kommentare: Great experience overall, especially in COVID times Cloudtalk has helped us to stay efficient and organized.

Great call quality both sound and video, great support. Perfect integration with HubSpot so we are able to keep track of all the calls and engagement.

We are happy with CloudTalk's call center software how it is, but they keep on improving and adding new features so I am sure it will get even better over time.

Kinga O.
Contributing Writer in Polen
Quelle: GetApp

Amazing quality of support and calls!

Kommentare: Hidden gem. If you want to power up your sales team efforts or your call center management, this tool is for you.

CloudTalk helps skyrocket your sales team productivity. With features like call recording or statistics, you can analyze your performance and identify any bottlenecks in your sales process, which is crucial if you want to achieve success.

There is no single thing I would dislike about CloudTalk.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RingCentral MVP

Warum CloudTalk gewählt wurde: Better offer, amazing quality of calls and much better customer service.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk: Better pricing and better customer support, including a dedicated onboarding manager.

Maddy Z.
eCommerce Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for remote working!

I love how easy it is to download and integrate. Love that it rings all the operators at once and we all have access to all of the data. Love that is synchronizes with our customers so we can ass that little extra touch of personality.

The phone application needs more work. Doesn't seem to "ring" unless the app is open. Would love to have more mobility since working remote.

Yana M.
Yana M.
Contract Business Development Manager in Bulgarien

Great Customer support for Dyslexic sales proffessionals

Kommentare: Really would recommend this to anyone wanting to open a call centre and does not have the resources for an IT department

I didn't understand anything but they did everything for me. I have not much technical IT experience but they set it up perfectly

Mm maybe just 021/022/027/028 numbers for New Zealand would be good to have access to even if it is more costly because I don't want to register the number under my family's name. I would rather it be through a proffessional business who can secure the number for me

Frederico L.
Head of the Customer Service in Lettland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product and fantastic support!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I can say 10/10.
They have all that we need, and, in addition, they offered me great opportunities. a recent one was an article in their customer experience section.

The integration process was enjoyable, as we had a dedicated Sales manager taking care of our implementation. As we are already integrated, my favorite features are the interactive voice replies, missed calls, and the statistics we can use to improve our decisions.

The cloudtalk team is improving along the way. We have experienced some temporary bugs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Twilio

Warum CloudTalk gewählt wurde: The hardness to communicate with Twillio and to obtain support for our desirable functions.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Twilio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk: Cloudtalk team was more responsive and quickly introduced us to all the features we were looking for.

Iliana L.
Head of Operations in Italien
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cloudtalk is the many tools in one

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's a really great app especially because you can do more things than just call a contact. Top point the dashboard they provide is perfect and it gives you the control you need in order to analyze better your calls and get better results.

The features me and my team like the most are the possibility to send SMS and get replies, from your contacts, the possibility to use tags in order to categorize your calls, and leave notes at any time even when the call is over or maybe you have forgotten to write something and you can go back to the call history. I like it because it gives you the idea of a real phone so you can do more things with one app. Plus, the statistics dashboard is excellent.

The thing I liked the least at the beginning was some technical problems we faced with the integration with our CRM.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Blueface Hosted PBX und Twilio

Warum CloudTalk gewählt wurde: Because we had limited feautres with the old program and we didn't have the maximum control of the inbound or outbound calls.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk: Because the moment I talked with the sales manager I understood immediately that they are flexible on adapting to the needs of the customer, present everything they can provide and helo with whatever the customer needs and that is something great because there are tools (similar and not) that you need a lot of time before you have an answer from the support team.

Béla B.
Béla B.
Customer Experience Manager in UK

Great tool with lots of features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We needed a tool that is capable to handle both inbound and outbound calls and SMS messaging including traffic to China from a Chinese virtual number. We have tried several solutions but CloudTalk was the only one that fulfils all our requirements for a very affordable price. It is one of the best and easiest tools I've ever used.

This tool has a lot of features and it is very easy to use without having to have any specific knowledge. The setup was relatively quick and very user friendly. Call quality is great, we have tested with international calls to several countries including China, where most providers usually fail to provide a good service. CloudTalk has prebuilt integrations with most CRM systems including Zendesk and the price is very affordable compering to some other competitors.

So far it's bee working great. The only negative I can mention is that we have been unable to install the CloudTalk client app from the Zendesk Marketplace. However, their phone and desktop clients are working great.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RingCentral MVP, babelforce, Talkdesk, Aircall, Zendesk, JustCall und Infobip

Joe J.
Vice President in Kanada
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Support / Sales not at level it should be

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love the product and would love to continue to use it, I wish it was less expensive and had better support.

The software has great potential to do everything you need. We love the integrations and the IVR. The call quality is also great with no drop outs.

After signing up, it wasn't originally clear that the features we were using were not on our plan. Even though we had purchased a plan all the features only unlocked because of the trial. So we used the IVR, then months down the road after we tried to make changes, we couldn't. The system won't allow you to upgrade your plan on our own. So we had to wait 48 hours for a sales person could connect with us. The support time on the system is very slow. If you're a company who needs answer quick, be prepared to wait. Also if your a Canadian company the price is going to be about 30% higher because of the exchange. I also didn't understand you needed to buy a seat, then you need to pay for minutes on top of this for out going calls.

Peter B.
CEO in Slowakei
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

Kommentare: I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

Antwort von CloudTalk

Dear Peter, Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk! We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team. We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue. Have a nice day! Kris from CloudTalk

Game Designer in Slowakei
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest phone system to start with

Kommentare: Everything went smooth from the very beginning. CloudTalk team was very helpfull with the setup and onboarding. Solved our pain. We can more focus on doing our business and still have whole overview of it.

Our goal was to integrate simple and easy to use phone system for our customer support. We needed couple of international numbers from around the world, integration with Help Scout and Intercom, possibility to manage our team and tag the calls to have our customer support easier and quicker for us.

We started to use CloudTalk more than 2 years ago, back then it was quite basic product with lots of features missing. But they managed to grow and add a lot of stuff and fix most of the issues.

Antwort von CloudTalk

Dear client, We are so happy to hear that you work with us for more than 2 years. Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in our abilities. Your comment shows us the importance of this though:"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." We always try to listen and adjust our product according to the customers needs. Have a great day! Kris from CloudTalk

Writer in Tschechien
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great business phone system, awesome quality!

Kommentare: Our whole phone communications runs using CloudTalk. We have sales and support team using it. Love their customer support team.

CloudTalk is very easy to setup with smooth integrations, which really helps with productivity. We use Pipedrive integration for sales and Help Scout integration for support team. After couple of weeks we have really benefited from using it - saved us a lot of time, which we invest into better customer support and helps us focus on growing our business.

None, so far it's been very smooth ride without any hassles.

Antwort von CloudTalk

Dear client, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review. We understand that the time is money for our customers. To save their time, CloudTalk focuses on the providing many advanced features and integrations for customers and we are really happy that you appreciate it. Thanks! Kris from CloudTalk

Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Project Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Seamless Phone Integration for your Business

Kommentare: Its been great to be able to centralize our contact and have access to information from our different agents all in one place. We've been able to use cloudtalk to update the way we use technology in our business. We were archaically using google contacts, google calendar, and independent CRM companies and we've been able to integrate all of our data storage systems and email campaigns, etc. into one place that everyone has access to, even on their phones.

One of the most important features for us was to keep track of detailed information about our clients. We have numerous people answering phones for the same clients and we need to be able to access information about what these clients talked about with other team members. We can do that here. It was easy to set up and sync our contacts and we've had support from customer service any time we had a hiccup.

No significant challenges at the moment. It took us a while to figure out which pricing plan made the most sense, but that wasn't an issue with CloudTalk.

Santhosh S.
Director in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Light weight telephony with easy integration

Kommentare: Easy to start off and get it to the team. Easy for users to understand and use it. Overall my team was able to outbound and inbound calls on their programs.

Quick to start. You have a telephony system set up in less than an hour. Add new users on the fly.

Integrations with home grown CRM's can get better.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Twilio

Zuvor genutzte Software: Twilio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk: Free trial, ease of integration with softwares

Walter M.
Senior Revenue Manager in Costa Rica
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In easy terms is good and better if you use a monthly fee.

We have an integration with HubSpot and I can call straight from our CRM. It's very convenient because I can call from CRM, in my computer MacBook Air and with my Samsung Note 9, so is compatible with almost any ecosystem . Any call is tracked and recorded, so we have almost all the information updated in the meantime you talk with the customer.   I Highly recommend it.

We have the version of payment by recharge and not by plan, so I think that the plan or monthly fee must be much better in terms of how the minutes of calls are consumed.

Joey C.
Product Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Cloud Base Phone System

Kommentare: Cloudtalk gave us full flexibility over our incoming phone setup. We can easily switch between mobiles, computers, etc wherever we are and it connects with our CRM, so all calls our tracked and connected into our other workflows.

I was very impressed with the customer support we received from Cloudtalk. From our first contact to the porting of our number (the reason why we had to leave our previous provider) went fast and smooth. It has all the functionalities you'd want from a cloud based phone system.

If you're new to a cloud based phone system, the setup can be a bit confusing and the guiding documentation is quite complex.

Esat R.
Wealth Manager in Deutschland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Works well

5 letztes Jahr

Call monitor helps the most for us training our calls and being able to listen to each other.

Sound quality has been sometimes bad, but more likely its due to the clients connection.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Aircall

Zuvor genutzte Software:

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk: Had better features for a better price.

John C.
Product Development Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Better Customer Service

Kommentare: Great so far. Minor hiccups, but the team has been great about addressing them honsetly.

The customer support team. They are extremely responsive and very friendly.

No ability to put the extension in before making the call, it is also not possible for a supervisor to listen live without the user knowing.

Vismantas B.
Sales Development Representative in Litauen

Great call centre software for sales activities

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use it for outbound and inbound sales. Our organization is data-driven, all calls are tracked and recorded, hence we have all data we need to track our sales activities. Cloudtalk is integrated with Salesforce which is also very convenient. Furthermore, we have different phone numbers for different regions that we are targeting.

Software is extemely convenient and very easy to use. I have it integrated with Salesforce, as an app on my computer and as an app on my phone. Thus, calling is super easy with this software.

Currently, I did not face any problems with this software. We looked for other alternatives and it was the one that fit our needs. We'll see how it goes when our team will grow.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mixmax, Talkdesk, Salesforce Sales Cloud und Outreach

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk: Price and functionality matched our needs.

Associate in Slowakei
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient software worth of money

Kommentare: I highly recommend CloudTalk. They offer efficient service worth of money. Currently using basic features as well as advanced call routing such as personalized greetings , automated call redirection, blacklist of blocked phone number, real-time analytics. It is user-friendly software and you have possibility to customize it on your own. If the help is needed they are happy to assist you.

It reduced administration and infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to use multiple third-party communication services. It helped to improve communication capabilities in and out of the company, and provided access to effective channels for all devices and locations.

We have not noticed yet in our company.