Über CloudTalk

CloudTalk ist ein cloudbasiertes Telefonsystem für Support- und Vertriebsteams. Mit CloudTalk ist Telefonieren einfach und macht Spaß! Erhalte noch heute deine kostenlose Testversion!

Erfahre mehr über CloudTalk

I like how easy it is to just add numbers from the CRM to this product and make easy calls. It logs the calls and SMSs easily when integrated.

Inability to leave comments on a call for posterity.

Bewertungen zu CloudTalk

CloudTalk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 263 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CloudTalk bereits verwendet?

Eyituoyo
Eyituoyo
Linux System Admin in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

intruitive for Both Admins and Users

Kommentare: There are few companies that earn our respect in both terms of service and after-sales support and Cloudtalk has really impressed us. We see ourselves doing business with them for the foreseeable future.

One of the most difficult issues with adapting to new software is not just getting the administrators to like and accept the software but to also get the final users of the solutions (support team) to use it with minimal setup and a short learning cycle. It was so easy for staff to make use of it right out of the box that we were running literally within minutes. Also as a Systems Administrator, nothing is better than having a clean interface to work with, you get a quick summary right on your dashboard and any function or feature you need is within easy reach. Plus with the support staff helping to iron out any and all issues that pop up, which was very few (was mostly our fault - a bad internet), we were more than happy having it as our default solution moving forward.

For now, I don't think there is anything negative I have to say about Cloudtalk. Would love to pick a number from a selection but that's not a con.

Pedro
Marketing & Growth Ops in Portugal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best All in One tool regarding communications

Kommentare: Very good. Execelent Integrations and support.

In our company we try to always automate everything. And with Cloudtalk, using their integration with Hubspot / Make.com / API, we can easily do multi touch using their services: Send automatic SMS's, voicemails and even call dials.

The option to send MMS inside Europe. It's not possible yet.

Enrico
Customer Service Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Business Phone - CloudTalk

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like that it is a great business phone system It comes with amazing VoIP features and also makes call tracking easy

With CloudTalk, it has been smooth managing business calls.

Andres
Recruitment Manager in Kolumbien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Unreliable tool for small businesses that do not work 24/7

The waiting time for the phone lines is short. That is the main positive thing

Reception is unstable.assigning a caller ID takes over one month.they will do unexpected maintenance during the middle of the night, without asking/advising their night-users about itCustomer service is awful.

vor 12 Monaten

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with us. It's always our intention to provide great customer service and useful, transparent advice. Please accept our sincerest apologies that we didn't live up to your expectations on this occasion. I'm thankful that you reached out to share your experience as your valuable feedback helps us to improve our processes and better serve our clients. Please reach out to us at support@cloudtalk.io to discuss how we can make this right.

Victor
Customer service developer in Finnland
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well functioning and good integration with HubSpot

Kommentare: We are able to better document our communication with customers in HubSpot. We are able to get more data on our communication

Integration with HubSpot allows for all of the information to be documented in HubSpot. This allows for recording calls on tickets and getting call analytics for the reports dashboard in Hubspot

The customer service was sometimes slow to respond or did not have answers for my questions. We have encountered some bugs with the service but they have not been critical and were fixed very quickly after giving information.

Stefan
Stefan
Sales Manager in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CloudTalk offers the best solution to our small team

Kommentare: With CloudTalk we are solving the cold outreach via phone to potentially interested customers. The benefits of the software are: Monthly payable (no annual membership required), great customer support(!), intuitive handling and easy to use. Plus, CloudTalk works very well with most existing CRMs.

The most incredible feature about CloudTalk is the function to autorecord convesations and to integrate them into our current CRM (we are using HubSpot). This is very convenient when reaching out to potential clients once again after several days or even weeks have passed because I can always go back into the frame and the vibe of the previous call and seamlessly go on to the next.

There is nothing in particular that comes to mind. Maybe the call prices per minute are a little higher than for other cloud telephone systems.

Joey
Product Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Cloud Base Phone System

Kommentare: Cloudtalk gave us full flexibility over our incoming phone setup. We can easily switch between mobiles, computers, etc wherever we are and it connects with our CRM, so all calls our tracked and connected into our other workflows.

I was very impressed with the customer support we received from Cloudtalk. From our first contact to the porting of our number (the reason why we had to leave our previous provider) went fast and smooth. It has all the functionalities you'd want from a cloud based phone system.

If you're new to a cloud based phone system, the setup can be a bit confusing and the guiding documentation is quite complex.

Maddy
eCommerce Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for remote working!

I love how easy it is to download and integrate. Love that it rings all the operators at once and we all have access to all of the data. Love that is synchronizes with our customers so we can ass that little extra touch of personality.

The phone application needs more work. Doesn't seem to "ring" unless the app is open. Would love to have more mobility since working remote.

Daniel
Daniel
sales executive in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All in one solution that is super easy to use

Kommentare: It has been a great experience and the product is solving most, if not all of my needs.

It's super accessible and easy to understand. It has a no bs approach where things are simply explained and work the way they should without being unnecessarily complicated.

The only thing I didnt like is that the campaign management options are locked behind a paywall but that is fair enough

Yana
Yana
Contract Business Development Manager in Bulgarien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer support for Dyslexic sales proffessionals

Kommentare: Really would recommend this to anyone wanting to open a call centre and does not have the resources for an IT department

I didn't understand anything but they did everything for me. I have not much technical IT experience but they set it up perfectly

Mm maybe just 021/022/027/028 numbers for New Zealand would be good to have access to even if it is more costly because I don't want to register the number under my family's name. I would rather it be through a proffessional business who can secure the number for me

Ciaran
CEO in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Promised loads - sadly failed to deliver in many ways

Kommentare: Cloudtalk started ok for us - sadly the system was not the easiest to use for some team members and the app was pretty rough to use on mobiles devices - which was a bit of a pain. The sync feature into CRM's was nice - but call quality did drop and suffer from time to time - which was a real pain for us. We tried a few different things with the company - but in the end left. The worst thing is their cancellation terms - zero refund - no matter what! I would not touch them - quality issues, really bad app experience and then brutal support/refund policy. Run!!! There are loads more options out there. Run run run. Sad to have to write this - but very disappointed in the company today.

The call recording & integration into our CRM was a really nice feature for us

We always missed calls - the apps were awful - which was a killer for us. Finally when we left the awful refund policy - zero refund. I got billed for 1 year the day I left - within hours! Refused to refund the payment - morally and ethically incredibly wrong - awful for all of these reasons. Really disappointed.

Alan
Service Director in Israel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, highly recommended.

Kommentare: With our CRM being the "hub" of everything, having a product that allowed for very quick, simple and "IT free" integration has been fantastic. Couldtalk itself is great - intuitive user interface, easy to use, great call quality - try it yourself, you will not regret it!

Ease of use, quick and simple integration and great call quality.

Conference calls sometimes do not seem to work properly - the additional party cannot be added to the call. There have been some issues with the mobile app, however there has been a recent update to the app so these issues will hopefully be a thing of the past.

Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great business phone system, awesome quality!

Kommentare: Our whole phone communications runs using CloudTalk. We have sales and support team using it. Love their customer support team.

CloudTalk is very easy to setup with smooth integrations, which really helps with productivity. We use Pipedrive integration for sales and Help Scout integration for support team. After couple of weeks we have really benefited from using it - saved us a lot of time, which we invest into better customer support and helps us focus on growing our business.

None, so far it's been very smooth ride without any hassles.

Antwort von CloudTalk

Dear client, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review. We understand that the time is money for our customers. To save their time, CloudTalk focuses on the providing many advanced features and integrations for customers and we are really happy that you appreciate it. Thanks! Kris from CloudTalk

Vismantas
Sales Development Representative in Litauen
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great call centre software for sales activities

Kommentare: We use it for outbound and inbound sales. Our organization is data-driven, all calls are tracked and recorded, hence we have all data we need to track our sales activities. Cloudtalk is integrated with Salesforce which is also very convenient. Furthermore, we have different phone numbers for different regions that we are targeting.

Software is extemely convenient and very easy to use. I have it integrated with Salesforce, as an app on my computer and as an app on my phone. Thus, calling is super easy with this software.

Currently, I did not face any problems with this software. We looked for other alternatives and it was the one that fit our needs. We'll see how it goes when our team will grow.

Debora
director in Brasilien
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Run Away

Kommentare: Terrible.

The system works properly in most cases, but there are a lot of connection issues

I have been without a customer support number in my company for 4 days, and I have had close to zero assitance to solve my issue. They are not commited to problem solving, and give standard responses that in the end, does not get the issue resolved. I do not recommend this product

Bianca
Business Owner in Australien
Design, Selbstständig

OVERPRICED, misleading pricing, harassment and bad customer service

Kommentare: Misleading price guides, everything is US dollars but they don't clearly state that. Even top up credit is in US dollars. I thought I was topping up with $20 AUD, when I checked my account and converted the money manually I realised I was paying closer to $30 each time I topped up. The trial credit lasted longer than any of my top ups. There's no clear itemised call charge list, when I asked for one they never got back to me. I've tried repeatedly to get this information but to no avail. They also harass for business information and personal photo identification to prove business legitimacy. Despite providing several forms of business identification, they have emailed me multiple times a day for more.

the demo, after that everything was overcharged, fees were misleading and harassment for more identification got out of control

no itemized call list to show charges per call. Credit runs out much more quickly when you pay for a plan that it does in the trial version. It would almost be cheaper to use a landline or good mobile phone call plan

Jan
manager in Ungarn
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool, convenient features

CloudTalk is easy to use inbound call center tool with many great features.

I never had an issue, it is worth the money.

Antwort von CloudTalk

Dear Jan, we are really happy to see your positive review. It is an amazing feeling when someone uses your software for more than 2 years and he/she is really satisfied with the tool. We really hope that you will stay with us at least 5 more years :) Kris from CloudTalk

Tomas
Tomas
Business Development Manager in Slowakei
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great costantly evolving tool.

Kommentare: This tool helps us seamlessly maintain contact with our customers around the globe. Essential for our line of work.

Very intuitive and easy to use. Swift, professional and helpful customer support.

Nothing major to think of. Usual small bugs here and there. Absolutely acceptable for every SaaS tool. Always promptly resolved.

Antwort von CloudTalk

Hi Tomas! Thanks for taking the time to complete a review of your experience. We are really grateful that you are already with us for more than 1 year and you always help us improve our tools though your feedback. Have a great day! Kris

Julius
Julius
Account Executive in Litauen
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money

Kommentare: Great experience overall. Having used other call providers, I can confidently say Cloudtalk brings the best value for your money.

Cloud talk is very easy to integrate and use. Currently using it with Pipedrive and the integration looks seamless. All the calls and recordings logs automatically and are easily acceptable. Great analytics on Cloudtalk dashboard.

I can see improvement in calling through Pipedrive. Would be great to integrate with Pipedrive calling functionality.

Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avoid! Poor operation and customer support.

Kommentare: Very poor. We regret that we signed up.

Their sales people is good and the app UI looks good but...

The app is full of glitches and the call quality is very poor. We have waited more than two months for them to port our number and they failed! We have left speaking with different support agents to resolve the issue with no luck. They are good at sending emails offering gift cards for reviews but not good at operation or customer care. Avoid at all costs!

Roman
Project manager in Slowakei
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I recommend.

You can make calls very easily with CloudTalk. It has many useful tools (features) and it is not necessary to understand IT/technology at all.

I had to setup CloudTalk myself, but it was easy and they can guide you through this process.

Petros
Head of Client Services in Zypern
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall Good Experience and Good Product

Kommentare: Overall it was a good experience. Initially we were told that few features will be available in our purchased plan. Although we paid for them they were not enabled. When we raised the issue to the sales person they fixed it.

Easy to plug in Hubsport. Decent support time frame

When a user locks his PC system does not show him as unavailable. He needs to log out from Cloud Talk first and then lock his PC

Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use and intuitive call center software

Cloudtalk is a very easy-to-use VoIP calling tool that is saving us time when it comes to the time it takes us to make calls. Plus, when one colleague is busy answering calls, it automatically transfers calls between my other colleagues, that are available. It is a great tool to connect with customers around the world, in our case usually free of charge. It is a great tool, especially when you scale up.

Nothing as it has literally everything we were looking for in a vendor.

vor 12 Monaten

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're very happy to hear that we met your expectations and were able to help your company answer all your calls. We take great pride in what we do, and it is our earnest desire that it assists each and every one of our clients in achieving their objectives. It does, as seen by your comments, and we appreciate you telling us.

Robert
Account Manager in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really easy to use calling software for everyone!

Kommentare: Very good so far. The sound quality is good, the handling very easy so it does what it has/should do!

Usability Design Functions Quality Integration(s)

Reliability. When the Computer is in Stand-by mode and restarts again i also have to restart the software otherwise i get error messages when i want to make a new call. I guess this could be easily solved

Sophia
Head of Operations in Australien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good support team and great insights and data

Kommentare: We've been able to centralise all our phone systems - our company all work remotely (across 7 countries) so it ensured we could keep costs down but be visible on the same number.

- Really good data and reports - support team have been good

- software is obviously using the internet so if you have a weak connection then your calls will drop out