Über CareClinic

AI-based health platform that enables providers to create self-care action plans for their charges as well as monitor chronic diseases.

Erfahre mehr über CareClinic

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu CareClinic

4,0

CareClinic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du CareClinic bereits verwendet?

Business Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Self care organized

Kommentare: Care Clinic allows me to gauge the value of my supplements and wellness activities. Supplements and activities can become expensive so having a tool like Care Clinic helps judge the value of them.

Care Clinic helps me stay organized with my health regimen. I have always looked for a supplement/activity tracker but could not find anything as robust as this. Care Clinic helps me track what I am doing, so I could be less forgetful. Also, I can connect different factors of my wellbeing using Care Clinic.

Nutrition library can be improved, having a more developed food library can be important to tracking self-care.

Antwort von CareClinic

We will be releasing a much more comprehensive food & nutrition update soon.

Jaime
CRO in Kanada
Kapitalmärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Elderly

Great way to help my parents organize and maximize their health. With the medications they are taking, sometimes the GP doesn't mention all the side effects or takes the time to customize the prescriptions so they don't conflict which sometimes causes unnecessary side effects. Now we have the resource to question ourselves and take responsibility in our own hands.

haven't found anything yet but good to know that i can contact support if i need to.