Professionalism at its Best

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Debbie K.
Director, Communication Career Services
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our office was one of the first offices on our campus to offer an app for sharing information about the services and resources our office provides. Students are also able to schedule appointments through the app and that has been a God-send. We simply can't say enough positive things about the app and the Events team and we are truly appreciative of the work they do for our office.

Vorteile: I think one of the things I like best is that the software is so user-friendly. Students are always on their phones, so it's a way for us to connect with them. I also appreciate the great customer service we get from Rep and his team. If we need them, they are very responsive.

Nachteile: My team has absolutely no issues with the software. Honestly.

Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Tricia B.
Director, Women in Engineering Program
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The app is a great addition to our overall program. I used it throughout the day instead of carrying a program around and that was super helpful. The customer support was great and edits/updates were made in a timely fashion. The product was finished and ready to go when needed.

Vorteile: I like the improvements we've been able to make to the app over time - new sorting capabilities, push notifications, new menu items, etc. Enhancements to the user experience continue to make the app better and better for our users.

Nachteile: Reliance on someone else for a majority of the updates. While fairly quick to respond, I like a bit more control over updating things or bulk uploading events, etc. and that's not easily available yet. We can do some things, but would love a bit more control.

Eventus: The Key to Success for your Event!

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
John S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Eventus team are a great asset to the Florida Association of Colleges and Employers. The dedication, professionalism and ease of working together to ensure a successful event has taken a great deal of stress and ambiguity away from the Association's Annual Conference planning process. I highly recommend collaborating with Eventus on your next event/conference/special event.

Vorteile: Collaboration - Professionalism - Quick turn-around on updates and revisions - understanding of needs for a successful event - overall ease to work with over multiple years and events

Nachteile: To date I have not experiences a negative situation with Eventus.

Awesome service, awesome product

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Linda T.
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Eventus for about 2-3 years but this is the first year where I was really involved with the content and working closely with the tech team. I can honestly say it was a GREAT experience and very reliable. In fact, I have recommended Eventus to about 5 other folks who inquired about it. While there may be a lot of other software packages out there, my organization will be sticking with Eventus.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and the fact that I can make changes was a big plus. GREAT customer service.

Nachteile: I really have no issue. I found it very easy to use.

Great customer service

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Tomomi U.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Flexibility and responsiveness to change requests

Nachteile: N/A - fits our needs for now but looking for enhancements in the future

App for Research Symposium

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Aaron S.
Graduate Assistant
Hochschulbildung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The rep was great from start to finish. Communication was always timely.

Vorteile: Easy to to navigate, visually appealing, and Eventus updated our content immediately (once requested)

Nachteile: Some lag time when loading links, but nothing else big

Houston Area Consortium of Career Centers

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Berenice R.
Hochschulbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With an app for our job fair, our students and alumni were able to quickly find information on each employer that would be attending and educating themselves ahead of meeting with them. Overall, I appreciated the attention to detail, follow-up in customer service as well as the final product. Thanks! I had more than one of our members tell us how great the app looked and how easy it was to find what they needed.

Vorteile: The app built for our job fair looks very professional and easy to navigate. I loved that the information that was provided was actually utilized and made simple for our users.

Nachteile: I don't dislike anything about the software.

Amazing Service!

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Jennifer S.
Instructional Technology Director
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent experience, representative was helpful with updates and keeping us in the loop with everything.

Vorteile: Ease of use, ease of updating and communicating, style is great!

Nachteile: Nothing - it is amazing! This was the perfect app for our event.

First Time User

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Kristin F.
Administrative Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we had a good first experience! We had a hiccup in the creation of the apple version due to new restrictions but rep was great in communicating everything. It was crunch time in the end to get the apple version up and running with 2 weeks to spare before our event but he walked us through everything and provided great customer support. He provided great customer support from beginning to end with all of my questions and updates that I sent over.

Vorteile: The ease of download and use as well as functionality! I really liked how our app was branded.

Nachteile: There wasn't anything that I didn't like!

Great app

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Christine C.
Organizational Develppment and Design Consultant
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The development staff and account executive were extremely timely in getting back to us. They provided us clear instructions of what needed to be done to set up the app and make it available to our guests. I would definitely recommend this app be used for some of our future events.

Vorteile: It was easy to use and had user friendly displays to help us promote our conference

Nachteile: it didn't have a chat feature for participants to contact each other (or we may have just not used this feature but we would definitely want it in future)

Wonderful App for Texas Job Fair

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Andrew T.
Treasurer
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Eventus was easy to use for students and staff alike for our job fair with over 145 employers!

Nachteile: I cannot think of any cons. The layout was easy to understand, the filter system was perfect, and it was easy to find in the app store.