Über Aura Salonware

Aura is all-in-one software "For Salons, By Salons" that modernizes and automates your salon business to CUT costs and GROW profits.

Erfahre mehr über Aura Salonware

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Aura Salonware bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Elizabeth G.

We love it!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been Aura users for a few months now. The features on this system are things that our team has been trying to get into for years. Everyone on the team is super helpful. We are able to do so many things we couldn't before. It is clearly created by salon industry people, as they have skipped a lot of the fluff we had in different systems, while creating value and features where it counts.

1. We could never utilize online booking because we have different guests book for different amounts of time, but with Aura we are able to adjust each guest individually so all guests have the ability to book their appointments online without screwing up our stylists' schedules. 2. Stylists are able to see all of their numbers on their dashboard from their phones. Previously stylists had to look up reports to view these numbers, and they weren't easy to read, so I was pulling their reports for them. Now they can see their sales, retail percentages, add ons, and several other items quickly on their app dashboard. They are super user friendly. 3. As an owner, I absolutely love their payroll report - I'm now able to do payroll in 30 mins when it previously took me 2 hours. They calculate everything for you - including sliding scales, and are able to adjust per stylist for different levels, etc. It's fantastic.

1. Although customer service is very quick to answer, they do not have 24/7 customer service to call for immediate needs. 2. Learning curve of getting all our clients onto the app. 3. Although they show how to do everything in training, there is not a demo site or login to practice on while training staff.

Derek E.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New to Aura

Kommentare: though there were some problems with integration, the software overall is easy to use and most of the problems have been fixed or are being worked on and troubleshot as we speak. The customer service is top notch and they bend over backwards to make it as easy and smooth as possible.

Smart booking and self checkin and checkout were the two biggest draws. also the two way texting with guests. integration was ok. mostly problems with the inventory being transferred correctly (still working on this) and not being up and running when we were supposed to go live.

we mainly had problems with the integration of all of our old data into the new system. client formulas were not correct and inventory wasn't matching up at all.

Aurora E.
Creative in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Beta could use some work

Kommentare: Looking forward to seeing the final result! It's a wonderful concept and will be greatly beneficial to clientele.

The client side of this interface is gorgeous, extremely useful and easy to use!

The salon side of the software could use additional features and functionality to be made easier to use.

Christine B.

For Salons by Salons

This software is consistently improving and developing to support what salons need as the industry continues advancing. The team is always really supportive in finding solutions whenever needed. The dashboard has been great for our team to understand their business. Great software overall!

The benchmarking/reporting piece of the software doesn't lend for customization. We have had some challenges with reports showcasing the proper numbers. We would love to see the dashboard integrate goals for each team member to track their business.

Jennifer H.
Director of Operations in USA

Very User Friendly

Kommentare: Customer service is great and the support is amazing. I get most of my questions answered very quickly and our support rep is almost always available. Weekly meetings once or twice a week with our support rep and they are very responsive to our requests for improved features!

This is very Stylist/Technician friendly and most important it's very easy for the guests to use! I love that the guests can upload pictures, you can create a in salon loyalty program!

There are important features missing, for example, not being able to change a ticket after the day is closed, ticket notes aren't available at checkout, some benchmark reports not available yet.

Melissa K.
General Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Aura has the best customer service! They are so fast at replying normally within minutes or hours! I LOVE EVERYTHING about this software and I LOVE that they listen to our wants and make updates so quickly. THAT IS RIGHT THEY LISTEN TO THEIR CUSTOMERS!!! Just go head and get it, you won't be disappointed!

I love how easy it is to use and the incredible customer service!

There is a few reports that I would like to see for the punch clock and inventory. But we asked and they are working on getting them for us 😊

Erica P.
Salon Owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Aura helped turn my business around

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The company it’s self is ran by a salon owner, so they really understand what our need is in the industry right now!! I’m forever grateful that I transitioned.

I love this software! After bouncing between different softwares, I finally found my home with Aura. They literally thought of everything that a salon app needs. They made it easy for my clients to prebook through their mobile apps while taking off the stress from my front desk. Their layout on their visual dashboard and reports make it really easy to read and identify areas of growth in my salon. The revenue I’ve been able to bring in through their automated client reminders has also been a huge blessing. My stylist love it!

Like any software it takes practice and time to adjust. But, their onboarding and support team are extremely patient and supportive through the transition.

Steven S.
stylist in USA

It's True Built for Salons by Salons

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Aura has been very positive. I cant imagine, considering todays current market a salon without Aura.

Aura Salonware is truly intuitive. With each new release, updates are added to make my job as a stylist more efficient. Tools like Smart Booking, Client self check in and checkout allow me to move from client to client effortlessly and on time.

I use Aura Salonware exclusively on my phone. While I actively find ways to spend less time on my phone to be more present, Aura allows me to book clients fast and efficiently.

Stefanie P.
president/owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Support

Kommentare: The support is incredible. They listen to our needs and develop enhancements from there

The features. We're able to have one platform that sync together for Guests, Providers and Management

Learning it! We used our previous software for 21 years. It's like getting a new pair running shoes, breaking them in takes time. The old ones were so comfortable even though they caused such pain!

Ronnie A.
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Aura is helping us navigate our reopening and grow our salon by 30% even in this Post Covid Market.

5 letztes Jahr

Aura is extremely user friendly, easy to use. The salon wallet our clients have adopted as their favorite feature and keeps our service completely contactless. Other honorable mention features are the Contactless Check In and Check Out, and virtual consultation. The Aura team is great and easy to get a hold of if needed.

The onboarding process may of been a little longer than desired, but would'nt change it because of the attention to detail the team takes.

Cristian S.
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything you'll need at your fingertips!

Kommentare: amazing

The software is very easy to manage and use. Easy to explain, and gives you all the features any salon would wants and need. you can tell a lot of work and thought was put into creating this software.

There isn't anything I dislike about it, its constantly evolving and becoming better.