Aura Salonware Erfahrungen

Über Aura Salonware

Aura is all-in-one software "For Salons, By Salons" that modernizes and automates your salon business to CUT costs and GROW profits.

Erfahre mehr über Aura Salonware

There are important features missing, for example, not being able to change a ticket after the day is closed, ticket notes aren't available at checkout, some benchmark reports not available yet.

Bewertungen zu Aura Salonware

Aura Salonware hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 18 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Aura Salonware bereits verwendet?

Elizabeth

We love it!

Kommentare: We have been Aura users for a few months now. The features on this system are things that our team has been trying to get into for years. Everyone on the team is super helpful. We are able to do so many things we couldn't before. It is clearly created by salon industry people, as they have skipped a lot of the fluff we had in different systems, while creating value and features where it counts.

1. We could never utilize online booking because we have different guests book for different amounts of time, but with Aura we are able to adjust each guest individually so all guests have the ability to book their appointments online without screwing up our stylists' schedules. 2. Stylists are able to see all of their numbers on their dashboard from their phones. Previously stylists had to look up reports to view these numbers, and they weren't easy to read, so I was pulling their reports for them. Now they can see their sales, retail percentages, add ons, and several other items quickly on their app dashboard. They are super user friendly. 3. As an owner, I absolutely love their payroll report - I'm now able to do payroll in 30 mins when it previously took me 2 hours. They calculate everything for you - including sliding scales, and are able to adjust per stylist for different levels, etc. It's fantastic.

1. Although customer service is very quick to answer, they do not have 24/7 customer service to call for immediate needs. 2. Learning curve of getting all our clients onto the app. 3. Although they show how to do everything in training, there is not a demo site or login to practice on while training staff.

Steffan
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why Aura is the future for the modern salon!

Kommentare: Team has been great. Listened when we need help & always has an open ear to how the software can work better for our team.

I love the Aurora salon where has empowered my salon to not only go successfully front deskless, but also to raise our retail per client tickets to above $30. The text functionality of Aura is incredible, and has cut down on the amount of calls that we receive to the salon substantially therefore reducing the need for our concierge team to be tied to the phone. The built in review function allows for us to track how our team is doing, boost online reviews, and mitigate negative reviews ever reaching review platforms. The guests love the ease of it being able to text both service providers & the salon concierge. My favorite function is that Aura requires a card when booking and requires the guest to accept cancellation policies and redo policies before booking their appointment. This has saved us from losing countless amounts of dollars on late cancellations or no-shows. The dashboard function makes coaching stylists in monthly meetings easy and is great for visual representation of how they are doing in accordance to their goals. Having a one on one salon success partner through Aura instead of having to wait for hours on end to speak to someone in a support center has made a tremendous difference in the amount of wasted time and frustration when finding resolutions to challenges that we are having in the salon. I love that Aura as a team is here to listen to feedback from owners and find resolutions and implement new programs.

I'm excited for the future where guests are able to see loyalty points in app, salon scale integration, the ability to send sent campaigns to all clients, booking widget, & review widget.

Aurora
Creative in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Beta could use some work

Kommentare: Looking forward to seeing the final result! It's a wonderful concept and will be greatly beneficial to clientele.

The client side of this interface is gorgeous, extremely useful and easy to use!

The salon side of the software could use additional features and functionality to be made easier to use.

Derek
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New to Aura

Kommentare: though there were some problems with integration, the software overall is easy to use and most of the problems have been fixed or are being worked on and troubleshot as we speak. The customer service is top notch and they bend over backwards to make it as easy and smooth as possible.

Smart booking and self checkin and checkout were the two biggest draws. also the two way texting with guests. integration was ok. mostly problems with the inventory being transferred correctly (still working on this) and not being up and running when we were supposed to go live.

we mainly had problems with the integration of all of our old data into the new system. client formulas were not correct and inventory wasn't matching up at all.

Christine

For Salons by Salons

This software is consistently improving and developing to support what salons need as the industry continues advancing. The team is always really supportive in finding solutions whenever needed. The dashboard has been great for our team to understand their business. Great software overall!

The benchmarking/reporting piece of the software doesn't lend for customization. We have had some challenges with reports showcasing the proper numbers. We would love to see the dashboard integrate goals for each team member to track their business.

Tiffiny
OWNER in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Aura Support

Kommentare: Since bringing on Aura we have worked with a number of people- They have a great Customer Service repin [SENSITIVE CONTENT] currently! Having a key person to go to when changing software programs is essential to the success.

Ease of use for the client- the customer facing aspect of the system is great

Having to go to their team for things such as mass pricing updates-wish we could do it

Melissa
General Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Aura has the best customer service! They are so fast at replying normally within minutes or hours! I LOVE EVERYTHING about this software and I LOVE that they listen to our wants and make updates so quickly. THAT IS RIGHT THEY LISTEN TO THEIR CUSTOMERS!!! Just go head and get it, you won't be disappointed!

I love how easy it is to use and the incredible customer service!

There is a few reports that I would like to see for the punch clock and inventory. But we asked and they are working on getting them for us 😊

Natalie
Salon owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Grateful for [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with Aura. We are grateful for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and all of her help switching us over to Aura!

We really enjoy how intuitive this software is.

We are looking forward to new features like forms for clients to be able to fill out before booking.

Erica
Salon Owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Aura helped turn my business around

Kommentare: The company it’s self is ran by a salon owner, so they really understand what our need is in the industry right now!! I’m forever grateful that I transitioned.

I love this software! After bouncing between different softwares, I finally found my home with Aura. They literally thought of everything that a salon app needs. They made it easy for my clients to prebook through their mobile apps while taking off the stress from my front desk. Their layout on their visual dashboard and reports make it really easy to read and identify areas of growth in my salon. The revenue I’ve been able to bring in through their automated client reminders has also been a huge blessing. My stylist love it!

Like any software it takes practice and time to adjust. But, their onboarding and support team are extremely patient and supportive through the transition.

Steven
stylist in USA

It's True Built for Salons by Salons

Kommentare: My overall experience with Aura has been very positive. I cant imagine, considering todays current market a salon without Aura.

Aura Salonware is truly intuitive. With each new release, updates are added to make my job as a stylist more efficient. Tools like Smart Booking, Client self check in and checkout allow me to move from client to client effortlessly and on time.

I use Aura Salonware exclusively on my phone. While I actively find ways to spend less time on my phone to be more present, Aura allows me to book clients fast and efficiently.

Naomi
General Manager in USA

Good Software

My staff likes how you are able to access the software from any device at any given time.

There are some features that may be missing that make it easier for everyday salon usage like editing a transaction after is is processed as long as it is done on the same day.

Jennifer
Director of Operations in USA

Very User Friendly

Kommentare: Customer service is great and the support is amazing. I get most of my questions answered very quickly and our support rep is almost always available. Weekly meetings once or twice a week with our support rep and they are very responsive to our requests for improved features!

This is very Stylist/Technician friendly and most important it's very easy for the guests to use! I love that the guests can upload pictures, you can create a in salon loyalty program!

Keri
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Aura Lover

Kommentare: Great

We love the state of the art features and the customer support

They are a newer company and some features could be developed to make guest check out easier.

Stefanie
president/owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Support

Kommentare: The support is incredible. They listen to our needs and develop enhancements from there

The features. We're able to have one platform that sync together for Guests, Providers and Management

Learning it! We used our previous software for 21 years. It's like getting a new pair running shoes, breaking them in takes time. The old ones were so comfortable even though they caused such pain!

Ronnie
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Aura is helping us navigate our reopening and grow our salon by 30% even in this Post Covid Market.

Aura is extremely user friendly, easy to use. The salon wallet our clients have adopted as their favorite feature and keeps our service completely contactless. Other honorable mention features are the Contactless Check In and Check Out, and virtual consultation. The Aura team is great and easy to get a hold of if needed.

The onboarding process may of been a little longer than desired, but would'nt change it because of the attention to detail the team takes.

christa
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love aura love the team

Love it all it’s the real deal . Helps me and the team run with ease

Don’t have any at this time .. they always develop stuff when we ask and it becomes important for everyone

Cristian
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything you'll need at your fingertips!

Kommentare: amazing

The software is very easy to manage and use. Easy to explain, and gives you all the features any salon would wants and need. you can tell a lot of work and thought was put into creating this software.

There isn't anything I dislike about it, its constantly evolving and becoming better.

Stacey
Salon Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Aura Salonware

Kommentare: I really enjoyed working with our onboarding coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT] . She made things as easy as possible and the transition went smoothly. We couldn't have gotten through the transition without [SENSITIVE CONTENT] . She was very patient and answered all of our questions with clarity.

The software is very user-friendly and simple. We are happy with everything that Aura has to offer.

The transition was tricky but that was to be expected.