Filtern nach:

Über EDpCloud

Plattformübergreifende Dateireplikationssoftware für Unternehmen, die Dateien zwischen verschiedenen Standorten, Betriebssystemen, Clouds, VMs und Servern synchronisiert und spiegelt.

Erfahre mehr über EDpCloud

Computer-Hardware, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Set it and forget it

Kommentare: So far it has exceeded our expectations. All data is backed up and had no problems recovering backed up data from the archives. One of our concerns has been ransomware attacks, but knowing that systems are backed up in very short intervals. Even if an attack did succeed, we can recover quickly and keep going with a minimal loss of productivity. Allows me to sleep well at night.

Works in the background to replicate data between multiple machines in a bidirectional manner. We have our windows systems (Physical and VMs) being backed up to Linux servers and the servers replicate to each other to prevent a single point of failure. They support various flavors or Unix, Windows, etc. so coverage is quite good. Latency was surprisingly low, files appear across machines very quickly. Of course, the limitation is the network. Response from customer service was fast and efficient. We had specific requirements and they were able to implement exactly what we needed in a timely manner and we were up and running.

The configuration that we needed was non-trivial and needed some hand holding. Not sure how we could improve on this since our needs were so specific with particular file and directory names and types. It took some time to implement and test.

Jack K.
IT Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Only New Data

Kommentare: The support from EnduraData was great. After the software is installed and tweak it run with very little work.

Very easy to install and manage. The Web portal gave you complete control and a complete visual of all jobs running with detail information of all data transfer operations.

I had a hard time using the expression commands

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Double-Take

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EDpCloud: I only wanted new data replicated to a disk for future collection and EDPCloud had those ability's out of the box. The Double Take software would have taken some backend adjustments that may or may not have worked.

John B.
IT Manager in USA

EnduraData EDpCloud Works as it should

We implemented this software so that we can have servers that replicate in real time. We have utilized this software for over 2 years now and I can count on one hand the number of times I've had any issues with it (knock on wood). After getting some great help setting it up it is one of those programs that I rarely have to look at. It does as it should and to be honest I work on it so little I forget it's there. That means it's doing its job and I do not have to constantly worry about it. That's a win.

Took a bit for me to remember the commands

Abderrahmane M.
Software engineer in Frankreich

Great tools to migrate data

it's a robust software that allows you to safely transfer/replicate your data from a hub to another. It's easy to use as there are many uses cases.

At the moment, it's hard to say but it's pretty good. I can't think of improvements areas

Abdelhaq E.
Technical Lead @ Digital FActory in Marokko
Metallabbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

great product

Kommentare: we're using EDpCloud to transfer and keep our data safe.

It's a reliable product, fast prevent any loss of data we can collaborate with each other more safely

if we can simplify the ergonomic UI we do not have a mobile app (client part)