Treatwell has helped my business grow

Lauren P.
Beauty therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Biggest problem when starting self-employeed is gaining new customers, I have found treatwell amazing at attracting new clients and as my reviews and business have grown so have the amount of bookings received through treatwell. The system is easy to use and customer service team have been great with any quieries. Has Definetly helped my business grow and attract clients. Even regular clients love the ease of being able to book on the go, 24/7.

Vorteile: Very easy to set up and use. I like the notifications straight to my phone and email so I am aware straight away when a booking has been made. Easy to see reports on income. Can use on my phone/app or work computer. Allows 24/7 bookings.

Nachteile: No form of deposit. It is flexible for clients (which is great) but also allows for last minute cancellations or no shows. They do have prepaid which helps limit the amount of no shows but they can still not turn up with no consequence, leaving gaps in your day.

Hi Lauren,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so pleased to hear that you find the software easy to use and the notifications helpful.

Thank you for the feedback around the deposit. We are constantly striving to make the most seamless booking experience for salons and customers. We know no-shows are a drag though, that's why we developed loyalty tools, like automated appointment reminders to make sure customers don't forget. We are also introducing a re-scheduling functionality, which will mean customers can reschedule rather than cancel or not turn up. We hope that this will help make no-shows a thing of the past.

If you want to find out more about these tools please contact your Account Manager.

Mostly I love it, a few things I would add if I could

Jenna P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love being open all hours with treatwell. We have a lot of clients who tell us that they would never have knew we existed without. It’s enabled us to have a very good start to the year.

Vorteile: It’s easy and quick to use. Especially on the go! It’s common sense, and really I needed little training to use it. The added reports and marketing will be great!

Nachteile: I wish the was an online form section. To create records! I also would love more options to select what staff can and cannot do, possibly ways to disputed reviews, especially those that don’t make sense. I also don’t like that I cannot cancel appointments made via treatwell without contacting them directly. If a client message after hours you’re stuck with it until morning.

Hi Jenna,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Great to hear that you are enjoying using Treatwell Connect on the go.

I have looked through your feedback and have some notes below:
- Good news, on Treatwell Connect you are able to select what staff can and cannot do. If you speak to your Account Manager they will be able to talk you through this.
- If you believe a review to be unfair you can always report it and our team will investigate. You can check out our community guidelines to see what can and cannot be said in a review https://www.treatwell.co.uk/info/community-guidelines/.
- As for online forms, that is a great idea, I will feed this back to our tech team as something for the future.
- We know that you are super busy, so in the unlikely event that you need to cancel a booking, we want to take the pressure off you if you can't get hold of the customer, that is why we take care of Treatwell cancellations.

I hope that helps.
Treatwell

Overall a helpful and good tool, but does have some problematic issues

Dan A.
Massage Therapist
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience is good. Treatwell connect has kept me from having double bookings and saved me time on some of my daily tasks which helps tremendously when I am busy.

Vorteile: 1. Easy to book and access appointments with the touch of a finger via phone or computer. 2. All client information and previous visits quickly available at a glance. 3. Even when clients list themselves as anonymous for publication if reviews, the system notifies a venue of who left a review, which allows positive appreciation to be shown. 4. The capability for the software to notify the venue of new bookings or cancellations via multiple modes as well as the automatic client confirmations and reminders are very helpful. 5. Support staff for Treatwell are friendly, professional and helpful.

Nachteile: 1. When an appointment duration is not in a 30 min configuration the following availability scheduling is off and leaves out all of the times actually available to clients for booking. 2. If a client books one type of service but it is changed to a different one due to consultation, the resulting client review shows for the originally booked service that the client never received, despite the change. Invoicing also shows the original and therefore is not a correct tax/ accounting tool for the business. 3. The software is advertised by Treatwell as being able to recognise any previously entered client, however it only recognises an exact spelling of a client's full name. Any other variations are not recognised, nor is the client's telephone number even if entered exactly.

Business has grown 35%

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Dean C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Cannot describe how amazing Treatwell is. in response to the many negative reviews below, you need to bear in mind that the availability of the salon is real time and when the availability is accurate there is never a problem. There is no such thing as inacurate or double bookings. When I receive a booking from a client I receive a push notification, 2 emails and a text all on my phone. Clearly there are many salons who do not keep accurate diaries therefore this is not treatwells fault but people feel the need to blame Treatwell. I would still have a business without Treatwell but I wouldn't be anywhere near as busy. The booking software is always accurate and there's no such thing as bookings not coming through to the salon. This is just salons failing to take responsibility for not being organised which Treatwell make clear when you join. I absolutely love Treatwell and I am proud to be part of this company. As a Treatwell partner, if you keep everything accurate there will never be problems with bookings. Very highly recommended

Nachteile: Love to have the ability to add pictures of work to client records.

Hey Dean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using our software.

We are delighted to have you as a partner.

Treatwell

Best app x massage businesses

Monica P.
Massage therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I feel very lucky to have come across Treatwell a couple of years ago and decided to start using their app to help growing my business. It has helped me to fill a lot of empty slots, and to be found by lots of new clients.
ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED! especially if you are a solo massage therapist trying to build your business!

Vorteile: it is very easy to use, and the CUSTOMER SERVICE is OUTSTANDING! Very responsive and always able to help with any enquiries or issues. It is like having a personal support team!

Nachteile: I have 3 locations supported by treatwell and it would be nice to be able to book a client who visited only 1 venue in a different clinic without having to re-create a profile and copy/paste their details.

von Treatwell an 27.2.2019

Hi Monica,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.

It's great to hear your feedback about our customer service and how Treatwell is helping you grow your business.

Treatwell

The best salon software I’ve tried.

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Tinu B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: To date my experience with treatwell has been amazing. I have received mounts of support and I have now hav two salons in which treatwell have also supported. I would definitely recommend treatwell as a first point of contact if you are starting your own beauty business

Vorteile: I love how easy it it to navigate! It very easy to use and if you have any issues you have a dedicated account manager who is always happy to help. It tracks you sales and staff and also does all your promoting and marketing for you.

Nachteile: The only issues I have with connect is that we are not able to sell our own gift vouchers or create promotional codes to use with our business via treatwell to entice more customers

Hey Tinu,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad that you like the software and support that you get.

We love having you as a Treatwell partner.

Treatwell Connect

Caroline C.
Salon Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Treatwell Connect has definitely increased clients to my salon which was the aim in getting it. However the cost has crept up just recently and a monthly fee over and above commissions was not what I signed up for, and would have made me think differently.

Vorteile: It's ease of use. Easy to see appointments.

Nachteile: There are some things I can't do myself on my page and so have to contact Treatwell Customer Services.

von Treatwell an 8.3.2019

Hi Caroline,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you find the software easy to use and that we have helped you get new clients.

Sorry to hear that you feel that Treatwell has become more expensive. Our commission model was changed as a result feedback from salons wanting to pay different commission for new and repeat bookings. This means that you don't have to pay for customers who you have worked hard to keep coming back. If you want to talk through how you can make the most out of our new commission model, please contact your Account Manager.

Treatwell

Clients think I work for treatwell

Katarzyna P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Connect is now very annoying with all bookings to check out and penalties for cancelling appointments even though client emailed me to cancel it.

Vorteile: It has a calendar online, that is about it.

Nachteile: The whole process is standardised to a point where clients thinks that I am just a branch of treatwell salon and demand procedures done in other 'branches'. There is no option to block bookings without preparing or taking deposits, that is extremely annoying. Recently treatwell allowed cancellations in hours notice and no payment for those lost bookings made by not serious people. I can't block unwanted clients, another annoying thing. If treatwell wouldn't be that aggressive on on marketing to a point where competition on Google doesn't make financial sense, I would go away. Still, I dislike every moment I have to use it to make My Business going

Hi Katarzyna,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We're sorry to hear customers have seen you as a branch of Treatwell. Salons are the heart of our business and we are proud to have a diverse range of partners on the site. We aim to ensure that salons show their own identity through photographs, menu and the 'about' section.

The new cancellation policy aims to help salons open up slots if a customer can't make an appointment. This means instead of a customer not showing up , they can cancel so that you are aware you will have a gap. We have also introduced the functionality that customers can reschedule, this means that instead of losing the booking, they will come to your salon at another time.

With the new policy, you should encourage customers to cancel directly on the app if they are unable to attend , so that your 'successful bookings score' is not impacted.

Please reach out to your Account Manager if you have any further questions.

Treatwell

Gets me bookings that otherwise I would not have had

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Clinic owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It’s been a positive experience in general

Vorteile: The software functions fairly well from the client booking side and the clients tend to be a good calibre.

Nachteile: My least favourite part of the software is a lack in featured which sends clients marketing promotions, newsletter, events etc. Also there is very limited space to provide client history. It would be great if it could have client record cards, consultation forms and pre & aftercare forms to allow clients to complete online. The problem I have is because Treatwell is very basic here, it is not possible to intergrate with another diary system.

Treatwell connect

Bea K.
Business owner & massage therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: It is a big help for my business. Customers can book 24/7. It is quick and easy to understand.

Nachteile: It would be great if as a business we can ask for a deposit to pay. It would be great for businesses and for Treatwell as well.

Hi Bea,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that the partnership helps your business and that you find it quick and easy to understand.

In terms of a deposit system, it is something that we are looking into, however, in the meantime we try and reduce no-shows by sending automatic appointment reminders to customers as well as giving customers the option to pre-pay for their appointments.

Basic interaction is easy

Teresia C.
Director Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I get new clients through the app and then mainly convert them to booking direct. There isn’t a single policy that is salon friendly. ie the new improved “No-show” which is a joke. It does not protect salons only Treatwell’s margin. I want the right to set a deposit, blacklist a client, maybe give clients a star rating for other salons to see. More like AirB&B. Make the clients more accountable. Or for Treatwell to take a 20/30 % deposit which is then split 80/20 in favour of the salon and paying Treatwell for the automatic non human admin, to prevent no shows. Which is the same as “up to an hour before” policy.

Vorteile: Easy to add independent appointments and block out time

Nachteile: It does not reflect the way the beauty business works. Does not allow for logical listing of time versus price treatments. Nor does it allow for correct categorisation. Illogical. You can’t create groups of treatment,packages. Very little to like actually.

Hi Teresia,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us review. We are pleased you find the software easy to add appointments.

We take feedback seriously and are always looking at how we can improve Treatwell for both customers and partners.

It is possible to create treatment packages, if you get in touch with your Account Manager they will be able to help you do this.

We are investigating the option of blacklisting clients or having a rating system. However, in the meantime if you have an issue with an individual customer please get in touch and we will aim to resolve it.

We know that no shows are frustrating, making a deposit scheme appealing. That's why we have focussed on automated appointment reminders, as well as introducing rescheduling software for customers, so that if they can't make they can choose another time.

If you have any further feedback, please contact your Account Manager and they will be more than happy to support you.

Treatwel

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Aimee B.
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Treatwell has been ok
I was disappointed when I had to stater paying monthly and they take 35% off you for a new customer which I don’t think is fair when you pay monthly anyway.
My 1st account manager was on the ball and stayed in touch all the time my previous one is not that great shame really

Vorteile: That your able to fill gaps in your day.

Nachteile: There needs to be something in place for people that don’t pre pay if they don’t turn up.
They should still have to put their card details in and if they don’t pre pay and wait to pay at the venue if they are a no show they should have the full amount or at least 50% deducted from their card.

the whole Connect System

Jamie G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have not had any issues with Treatwell since I have been with them. I have been with this company from the days it was called Wahanda and seen the company grow to its new name Treatwell. I have had the best experience with this company and wish to have many more experiences as the company grows further and t my business grows with it. Yeahh!

Vorteile: I love everythng about the system, customers can book online change there appointment and pay online too. Very user friendly.

Nachteile: Tha fact you can not change the treatment once customer has paid online to a diffrent one. Sometime customers can choose the wrong treatment.

TREATWELL V. MINDBODY

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Tanja W.
MD
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reach a large new audience .

Vorteile: It's very user friendly - functionality for both salon and customer are idiot proof

Nachteile: limited functionality/ restricted when integrating the booking widget into our website . Not possible to ingrate it with another booking system

Hi Tanja,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you find the software user friendly.

We do integrate with some other booking systems. If you would like to find out more please reach out to your Account Manager.

Thank you for being a great partner.

Treatwell

Easy to use for daily stuff

Bewertet am 23.2.2019
Serena P.
Complementary Therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Treatwell is a great way of giving me an online presence, which is where most people look for services.
My line manager is brilliant & super efficient & helpful.
The old pricing structure works much better for me so had I looked into it later I would probably not sign up under the new pricing.

Vorteile: The calendar - booking & changing appointments or blocks is so quick & easy

Nachteile: How i can no longer change my lead booking time.
The combination of menus across the top & down the side of the screen can make it difficult to find things you don’t use often

Excellent Free Software

Amanda H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Has been a great benefit to my business. Cannot complain due to its value for money

Vorteile: Excellent diary system, love the text messaging facility and being able to view client history.

Nachteile: Client record looks a bit odd now after recent update. Would prefer invoicing once a month not twice

Hi Amanda,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are so pleased that you are enjoying using Treatwell software, and that you like using the client history section.

Treatwell

Easy to use, seemless functions and great cistomer service

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Abi smith S.
Marketing Manager
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We find that many clients forget to book a patch test, advice from our Treatwell rep means we have minimised no shows or disappointed clients just with a few simple edits

Vorteile: The ease of use. Even with having multiple stores the software is speedy and easy to jump from one store to another. I love the inbuilt marketing features too and prompts to maximise effectiveness!

Nachteile: The small print on treatments is rather small. It would be great to have a section to make edits or notices to clients

Great App

Anna O.
Owner/Aesthetic Therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Treatwell helps to fill in the gaps in your booking calendar and brings many, new loyal clients, which I am very grateful for.
It also ranks high on engine search, so your salon will be visible to potential clients. It's a win-win! Thanks Treatwell.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and there are many features that help on how to communicate with Treatwell team, which has fast a response whenever you need help.

Nachteile: I do not like the fact, that your earned money come fortnight which prevents steady cash flow.

Treatwell is the future

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I am a very happy Treatwell partner, and customer. (and also have managed to book some fab appointments for myself on there too!) I always highly recommend the system to lots of people! It's a no brainer, you need to be online and Treatwell certainly help you do that.

Vorteile: Its super easy to use, on the go and on laptop too. It has some really great tools and functions - customers can book with ease, and as a business owner you can manage everything in one place.

Nachteile: There are some reporting tools that it still needs, some added features would be great such as consultation forms, deposit function but I feel that Treatwell evolve and add great features often.

Would recommend

Laura C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use this as my go to diary. It works wwell for me and my salon.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Sends customer reminders via text

Nachteile: Difficult for customers to pay via treatwell if already booked via pay at salon.
I wish it had a pay at salon option where they can pay via card

Hi Laura,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear that you find Treatwell Connect easy to use and like our customer reminders.

Good news, we do have a pay at salon option where customers can pay via card. Take a look here for more details https://www.treatwell.co.uk/business-info/sumup/. If you are interested, speak to your Account Manager, they will be more than happy to help get your salon set up.

Treatwell

Fantastic booking system which generates new clients!

Marilyn B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are being able to fill in last minute slots with new clients booking via Treatwell. It also allows clients to book in without needing to contact us directly which reduces admin. Taking pre-payment also ensures less cancellations and no shows.

Vorteile: The software is user friendly and also a widget can be inserted into your own website and on facebook to take people to your calendar.

Nachteile: The fact that you can't run numerous discounts on the same services to run at different times.

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear that you find the software easy to use and are making use of the widget.

Amazing Platform

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Nauman I.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with Treatwell

Vorteile: Treatwell booking system is amazing. You can check your clients history, rebook them, sending your campaigns and lots of other functions. Web chat is always avilable when you need a quick response. The good thing you can approach online calendar anywhere in the world and see what's going on in your venue.

Nachteile: Treat the returning customers as a repeat customers even If they don't turn up within a year

Quality Company is Treatwell.

Oliver G.
chair
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great booking service and are very helpful to resolve any problems which may arise.

Vorteile: Fantastic systems for Internet & Phone apps So easy to read and make adjustments to appointments if any customer //client which to reschedule if necessary . High quality software. Software for ease of use

Nachteile: I do not think there is at present any hick cup with the existing and new software. I am sure there will be additions and perhaps they may not be as useful as it is now. Some of Treatwell clients change their details and this is very hard to recognise that they are customers who have used our services and are not new.

Treatwell is great!

Kim B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use! Great technical support. The calendar layout really simple.

Nachteile: Would like to see more features like recurring appointments and marketing tools.

Hi Kim,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We are so glad to hear that you find the software easy to use. In terms of marketing tools, we have recently improved our email tool in Connect, if you reach out to your Account Manager they would be delighted to talk you through how to make the most out of it.

Great for business

Andreea L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Best thing ever , made my salon visible on the market from the beginning. Is only in your hands to keep up your ratings

Vorteile: Easy to use , very easy to access it from phone or laptop .

Nachteile: Can’t block clients , preventing the to rebook if you don’t want them in your salon

Hi Andreea,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so pleased that you find the software easy to use and enjoy the visibility that Treatwell gives you.