Über Zoho Assist

Assist Zoho bietet eine einfache und unkomplizierte Benutzeroberfläche, um Remote-Computer überall auf der Welt zu verbinden.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Assist

Browser integration and Linux support are top features for us. Unattended also is a key feature for us.

Two features are missing as of now. Real-time voice chats with client and auto chat transcript mailing to the client at the end of the sesion.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Assist

Zoho Assist hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 936 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Assist bereits verwendet?

Paul
Paul
Director in UK

Great value for money

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Have never had a problem with the service, it's always been available. Customer service are great and always reply quickly.

Zoho Assist is very easy to user with a great user interface. Remote sessions are east to setup and great to use.

Soemtimes while using the remote support option, some Mac users find it hard to allow the needed permissions for the software to work. A video would be good explaining how to set this up.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ConnectWise ScreenConnect und VNC Connect

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: TeamViewer's cost was too expensive, the purchasing was awkward and their customer was so bad, to the extent that I found them very rude.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: The cost was amazing when comparing the services offered and the price of competitors.

Tobbie
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product at a great price

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Zoho Assit is a great product with every functionaly we needed

Could make domain verification easier to verify.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer, Splashtop und AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Teamviewer got to expsensive cost was over what we could afford as a small business

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Price and features where better with zoho assist over the computation

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ZOHO Assist is going to be indispensable when it is perfect

Kommentare: Having only used ZOHO Assist for about 6 months, it is good. It is better than the horrendous prices that you need to pay for TeamViewer, and it integrates better than AnyDesk.

I love that ZOHO Assist is part of the ZOHO One suite. This means that we can deploy the client to all of our support tickets. In this it integrates with the rest of ZOHO perfectly like ZOHO Desk and ZOHO CRM. It is really simple and allows us complete control over connections.

The recording of the remote support does not work as much as we try. The second when connecting to a server for a client, it seemed like a memory leak was increasing the resource usage after a couple of hours. This meant that we had to restart the server and use AnyDesk rather. Not a great testimonial, but this should be easily fixable.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: The pricing was the number 1 problem I had with TeamViewer. The 2nd was the fact that you are always worried about the computer you were connecting to and what version of TeamViewer they were running.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: The integration with the ZOHO One products was the main contributing factor.

Craig
President in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you want an affordable, dependable Remote Assist platform - use Zoho Assist

Kommentare: After reading my dislikes you might think that I dislike Zoho Assist. This is not the case. Overall, I must say that I have been pleased with Zoho Assist and plan on keeping it for many years to come.

I was an early adopter. I have a grandfathered rate that is very favorable. Zoho has been light on the resources of the end user devices. It has been very dependably available. It has less functionality on Macintosh computers but I am pleased to be able to be able to remotely assist Mac users from the same platform with PC users. It is very helpful that it has an option to remotely view the screens of IOS and Android users too. I like that Zoho has continued to add more features such as remote audio and printing.

I have 4 monitors and I dislike that I am unable to move the remote session screen to the monitor of my choosing. When I have multiple remote sessions operating simultaneously, I dislike that the machine name is not visible on each screen session - so I can locate it quickly. I dislike the way the "Choose Monitor" function has to be re-opened in a separate pop up each time. A dropdown showing pictures of all remote monitors simultaneously would be much easier. I believe their Customer Support hours are too short. I feel that Zoho Assist Support should be available 24/7/365 since the service is frequently in use by IT techs during off business hours.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: While Teamviewer is a Gold Standard remote assistance product, Zoho Assist was more affordable and sufficient for my team's needs

Jordanmicah
Marketing in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Looking for a budget friendly version of TeamViewer

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It works and the price are very attractive.

It seems like I have to use via browser and I need a while to get used to the mobile app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LogMeIn Rescue, TeamViewer und AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: They did not have product pricing model that fit my business

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: the trial helped me see if i liked it and the competitive price

ruggero

MULTIPLE WAY OF CONNECTIONS THAT ARE POSSIBLE IN ZOHO

REPORTS OF ASSITANCES ARE COMPLETE E CAN BE REGISTERED

Rick

Zoho Assist

Kommentare: The purchase, ease of installation of the product, and the customer support were superb.

The cost, ease of setup, and functionality made all the difference.

There was nothing that I have seen yet that I do not like.

Jared
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely love it

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Amazing! I'm so happy I found this product and wish that there was more marketing around it so more people could find it.

The price and the features you get like remote starting computers.

Sometimes the connection can be a little weird, screen freezes, gray only screen. Nothing too annoying.

Martin
Accountant in UK
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Zoho Remote Support

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: very good - happy with it. It's a slick user interface

lots of functionality, fast connection and easy to navigate

I would want to be able to have me and two customers in the same session but I can only have 1

Attractions Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho is the best for Unattended Access Needs!

Unattended Access for one user and up to 25 computers and perfect for what I needed

Nothing, everything has been great! I have no complaints.

Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Really Easy Setup

Kommentare: We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zero Threat Advanced

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: They no longer offer their services for free. We have numerous issues with their services when it was free so we weren't going to pay for their services.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer, ITarian und Zero Threat Advanced

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: We were already using the Zoho Assist, remote assistance and found it really simple and easy. We decided to try the unattended support and it has been a great experience!

Jay
Supreme Lord and Master. in Australien
Bau, Selbstständig

Great Product

Kommentare: I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard. This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Pricing was the main reason I switched from Teamviewer. Teamviewer is a little easier to walk the customer through installing if they are old or not a very good listener and not very observent. Zoho requires them to look at their downloads (Such as the bottom left hand corner of the browser for Chrome users) and some customers dont know what browser they are using, dont know what I mean when I talk about looking in the bottom left hand corner and dont listen when I tell them to click on that. However - having said all of that the price difference makes that a small obstacle compared to teamviewers quite expensive pricing. The reality is spending an extra 5 minutes to ge the remote software working or spending an extra $40 odd dollars a month to make it easy.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: This question seems to be requesting the same information as the "why did you make the switch" question. Why did you chose Zoho over another product. Why did you switch to Zoho from another product. Same question same answer.

Matthew
IT Administrator in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist = Great value, Reliable service, and very customizable

Kommentare: We primarily use Zoho Assist to provide remote access to company workstations but also use it to provide remote IT support

Zoho Assist is the most affordable RDP and remote support platform we have used. The service is extremely reliable and consistent - in a year-and-a-half we've experienced only a couple service outages - which were resolved quickly with the progress communicated to us throughout. Zoho is also constantly adding useful features and improving the quality of their product on a monthly basis. Assist is also very customizable to tailor specifically to business and client needs and can be seamlessly integrated into a vast array of other Zoho or business application products.

Because Zoho offers such a wide variety of business solutions the subscription costs, licensing requirements, and configuration administration can be a bit confusing. It can lead to frustration when trying to customize a solution or integrate systems. The live support is very good though, and they always respond to our email inquiries .

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer und AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: We had a Teamviewer corporate license which was thousands of dollars and limited to 3 concurrent connections. It also left us stuck on a specific platform version with the only way to upgrade or add connections being to spend thousands more dollars.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Zoho Assist was the best value and had the best variety of features and scalability options

Alix
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist is the last remotely platform you will ever need…

Kommentare: I am 100% happy with Zoho Assist. It makes my life easier and my customers life easier. It saves a whole bunch of $$$ a month, and it’s super dependable. Their platform is never down and always consistent. I highly recommend Zoho Assist.

My absolute favorite thing about Zoho Assist is how easy it is to use on a computer and on my iPad. My customers don’t struggle to install the software and get support. I love the fact that they have customized rates to accommodate smaller IT companies. I definitely recommend this to everyone I talk to about simple and fast Remote Desktop solutions.

Nothing. I’ve been using Zoho Assist for 3 years and I have not found one thing I dislike about this platform!!!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Teamviewer got too expensive to use for a small business.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: I ultimately chose Zoho because it’s a much easier platform to use and more cost effective.

Ted
IT Deputy Director in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Is Zoho Assist

The flexibility of licensing for unattended or by support person is what attracted us to the ZohoAssist solution. For liability reasons we have a balance of unattended stations and support person licensing. Company owned remote machines for unattended and support person licensing for non-company machines. This forces the acknowledgement of allowing support in by starting the support session.

One item that we find cumbersome is modify station properties like changing the name of the machine in unattended stations. It has to be modified from a different area and is not intuitive. I suggest adding a link in the system properties to allow modifying the system name.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoTo Meeting

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: LogMeIn forced a premium suite that was not needed and hiked the price up by double.

Zuvor genutzte Software: LogMeIn Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Previous history with ManageEngine products like Desktop Central. Also because it is a cost effective solution.

Lance
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best intermediate software

Kommentare: MSP using Zoho for customers who don't need full managed services. T and M customers

Remote access on any machine relatively easy to use. Pricing was in line with other tiered remote access platforms and much cheaper than previous models

The loading process can be challenging compared to upper tiered softwares but the pricing and use have made Zoho our choice. The new pop ups during silent install were challenging versus previous installation methods but was worked out.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer, SolarWinds Service Desk, Kaseya VSA und AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Pricing and Zoho is a better product

Zuvor genutzte Software: GoTo Meeting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Pricing and functionality were better with Zoho

CIO CSO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist just works at an unbeatable price!!!!

Easy to use, install, and reliable. No training is necessary. Support is superb and more features are added constantly.

I want to be able to monitor more through the unattended agent. Currently, some monitoring is available, but it's not enough.

shaye
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple interface, works as it supposed to

I have used other remote support software to be able to login and assist my team with computer issues or to see real time what is going on with an issue my team is working on. Zoho Assist is simple and straight forward and has the tools needed for me to assist and resolve issues that have come up. from pricing to support Zoho has been a favorite of the company for many years.

Not much about Zoho assist that we do not like. Sometimes the login can be a hassle because of user error but otherwise it works as advertised.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Straightforward software, pricing and support

Jordan
Managing Director in UK
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

It allows easy access to remote computers within our business.

Sometimes it does connect very slowly to the computers

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: The cost at TeamViewer was too high

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: The cost and integration with other Zoho products

Charlie
Product Development Manager in UK
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant remote access system

Kommentare: This is such a brilliant, cost effective tool that requires little to no setup and has given us the ability to resell a really fantastic experience to our customers.

This system is great for large or small deployments. We primarily use this tool for granting our end clients remote access to our Samsung devices for remote contributor filming. We work with some very large production houses and this is the preferred system for this particular type of activity.

It would be amazing to be able to brand the end user access page more, but this would be a nice to have and doesn't really affect our use case.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer, LogMeIn Pro und ISL Light

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: We were already aware of the product as we moved other business systems over to Zoho One.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Cost, Brandability and ease of use.

Keith
Finance & Operations in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finance & Operations Lead

Kommentare: As a charity, we needed a system that is also keenly priced and Zoho assist fulfilled all the requisites. We continue to use and expand our virtual services in and around the country by overcoming geographical restrictions by using 4/5G networks and technology, and this platform has enabled us to achieve this.

We needed a remote computer access system that is simple and easy use for non-IT staff, but with versatile administrative functions.

We 've been using the software for a number of month's and we've yet to receive any negative feedback form our staff. So all's good.!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer, LiteManager und AnyDesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Price point, ease of use for non-IT staff, and for an administrator I found the deployment, diagnostic, security tools effective and helpful, and the dashboard easy to view, and the overall platform stable.

Darshan
President in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great remote access / remote support software

The ease of use and ease of set up definitely made it the best option - no lag between connections and a stable connection every single time, even when using with weak wifi / data connections. The mobile app makes it simple to use, as well as the versatility of the iPhone, iPad, Android (phone and tablet) and PC / Mac apps is phenomenal and the app gets regular updates to address any bugs / introduce new features and stability.

The file sharing could be improved - i.e. not needing to log into the remote PC to initiate the file transfer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer, Splashtop und Citrix Workspace

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Pricing and support as well as ease of ue

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer und GoTo Meeting

James
Senior Technician in USA

Review

Kommentare: Positive.

Features, price, and ease of use. When comparing these three key features Zoho came out on top.

Some functions take a little while to learn. Interface is much better than it used to be.

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Cost

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Cost and functionality

Al
IT Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist is straightforward and reliable. User and admin friendly as well.

Kommentare: Overall, Zoho Assist has worked great for myself and my support team.

Zoho Assist is fast, responsive and reliable. I've had no issues remoting into my customers computers - even those with 4 monitors.

I wish unattended access was included with this software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer, Splashtop und AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Teamviewer got too pricey in comparison.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Seemed more stable and reliable.

Omer
Owner in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

My Review of ZohoAssit

Kommentare: Seeing the problem is often the fastest and easiest way to find solutions. By offer the tools such as dual screen view, Ctrl Alt Del, and a easy method to get client to give access ti remote assist make my job easier and permits me to make more revenue to pay for it. Hopeful clients will appreciate this long distance tech experience.

I am a computer/network troubleshooter. My job is to effectively diagnose problems in a minimal time frame. Offering tools such as reboot in safe mode, shutdown and lock screen, cmd prompt, control panel, computer management, device manger and event viewer save me time. I also look in reducing my cost and using software that is more affordable, so I can offer the client a better service for the cost.

I dislike the reduction services when I may need in Unattended access. I am wiling to pay for the professional version at extra cost but I sometime rely on the unattended for a nagging problem. I do not require 25 license, but maybe 5 with full professional functionality.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Cost and quick tools.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Cost