Great system!

Jeana E.
Vacation Rental Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The TRACK system has been great! My team was and is easily trained, as the program is extremely user friendly. The ease of communication with our guests is great, and when I have staff that work different schedules they are all able to work as a team and cover all of our leads. Being able to direct my OTA emails into the system for my team to be able to access and respond to all leads through the one program has been a huge time saver!

Vorteile: Reports - Easy to pull what I need
Connectivity to my PMS system
Cloud based so my Reservations Team can access from anywhere.
Text messaging options

Nachteile: A few little quirks upon set up, just had to change the way we tracked some of our data. We have had a small issue with online bookings transferring over for tracking, and revenue numbers, but the support team was great to work with and is working on this.

Solid product and service

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Caleb H.
Marketing Operations Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been pleased with the Track interface and Track's service. The solution does everything we need, is relatively easy for our agents to use, effectively tracks calls, is set up well for us to manage call volume. The support team is responsive, and I've found them to be open to development requests.

Vorteile: The price of Track is more in line with what we are willing to pay for a lead management system/call center/marketing tracking. A streamlined system that is simple for our agents to use but offers plenty of reports and tools. Have been pleased with the responsiveness of support and that development requests are considered.

Nachteile: A lot of turnover in account reps so far. We've had at least 3-4 different account representatives in the short 2 years we've been on the software. A little annoying to re-explain our goals and what we like about the product with each rep, etc. Also seems like with every rep. we found another item that wasn't set up correctly in the original implementation. I get that it may be a result of growing pains. Just recently found out that our domain wasn't verified for Track emails - I'm thankful for the catch, but can't believe we've gone so long without this setup. Overall happy with the solution though.

TRACK - Truly is "ON TRACK" with features & value!

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Jim E.
Chief Operating Officer
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team is down-to-earth honest people and I can speak with a person that I have a relationship with. Not a call-center where I am just another ticket. There is noting impersonal about this Company. All great relationships are about "people" not "software". They got-it-going at Track.

Vorteile: Track as a Company continues to expand their development of software over the last 13 years and my relationshop has only grown since the beginning. We embrace and live in their Track-Pulse Call Center software and appreciate a deep integration with Springer Miller Systems our PMS. The depth & the flexibility of configuration allows you to be flexible on monitoring "what matters most to you" and I learn "best practices" from their teams' and other customers talent!

Nachteile: It is my nature to always want "more" than any software vendor gives. So I do hear, "not yet" from them, when asking about a feature or function. But I have that with EVERY vendor. I see improvements all-the-time though.

Track is a great way to help communicate with our guests!

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Ruth E.
Front Desk/Reservation Supervisor
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with Track has been very positive. We look forward to finding new ways to use the reporting features and CRM in the future.

Vorteile: Track has a very helpful reports menu. We use these reports for monitoring productivity, phone campaigns, queue abandonment, and call auditing. The end of month Executive Summary that is sent out is also very informative and gives us our progress on certain areas at a glance.
This software is nicely laid out and fairly easy to navigate. We enjoy having the option to email the guest who we just spoke to on the phone with a followup info email or link to a brochure.
If there is ever an issue with communication between Track and our PMS or if we have questions regarding the system the customer service team is very quick to respond.

Nachteile: It would be helpful if there was a notification feature on the Agent Dashboard that would alert agents to voicemail messages immediately. Currently, we have to check for voicemails manually ever so often to make sure they are answered, or pull up our email to see if any messages have come through.

Streamlined our sales and customer service processes

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Lori S.
COO/GM
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Track has been very responsive to our needs and its clear they value our relationship. With Track we have been able to improve our customer call experience through the call recording and auditing functions and we have implemented outbound call campaigns which in turn has increased our conversions and bottom line!

Vorteile: It's an all in one communication tool - Phones, emails and chat!
Dashboard reporting
Easy Lead Filtering
Call Recording and Playback
Campaign Tracking
Easy to manage phone numbers
Lots of reporting options

Nachteile: No major cons.
Reporting terminology is a little difficult to follow but once you have the hang of it it doesn't matter
Multiple steps to setting up an agent, but again, once you have the hang of it it's not a big deal

Great software!

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Maria S.
Maintenance Assistant
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I like how it keeps track of ALL the guests you've spoken to and keeps their information so you can contact them in the future.

Vorteile: I truly like how it keeps track of guests information, calls, and activity for past months. You're able to log in the homes you have and connect them to their individual links. Connects to our booking software to link reservations and see how much you've made per reservation. Also, you can link your properties so it'll send a link.

Nachteile: The only items I don't like can be changed through settings of course but it is what our company has set them to. Nothing personal.

Easy to Use!

Trish A.
Reservations Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: managing availability is so much easier!

Vorteile: I like being able to see a lot of information about who is calling the most

Nachteile: The email system seems to be broken up into a lot of places, one screen for all messages would be nice!

User Friendly

Kelsey R.
Front Desk Team Leader
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to follow up a lot more and hold people accountable for their interactions with our guests.

Vorteile: Easy to navigate and lots of features, such as canned responses for chats and the follow up features.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, the reservations system we use does not talk to Track and there's nothing we can really do about that, so that it one major downside. Also, the previous chat system we used we were able to screen share and see what page the guest was on throughout the entire time in chat, it was a super handy feature. Also, the fact that the screen does not scroll automatically as the chat is happening is a little frustrating for not only us as staff, but for the guest, sometimes they do not always see our responses.

User friendly system

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Danielle M.
Reservation Agent
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's made tracking my phone calls and leads very easy. Keeps me on track (no pun intended) with efficiency and ease. I don't know how I would ever get through my work day with out it.

Vorteile: It was easy to learn. Pretty self explanatory. It helps me keep my phone calls and leads organized.

Nachteile: Some times there are small glitches with the timing of conversations or the wrap up times. For example a call will come through and pop up on the screen but the phone won't actually start ringing until the timer says 12 seconds busy. No serious cons to the software.

Useful in tracking leads

Katy E.
Revenue Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a great experience. And the support team is very responsive!

Vorteile: Track CRM helps us keep track of leads that contact us and helps monitor our calls and emails. It's so helpful to know who spoke with who, what did they say, etc. And I love the follow-up options to remind team members to call guests back. I also like the ability to run customized reports and create campaign phone numbers for each call.

Nachteile: I don't like that you can't merge leads.

Easy to use, useful information

Director of Revenue
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I think this product solves some issues we were having with keeping track of clients from beginning to end. Also helpful to coach agents with.

Vorteile: Easy to use, provides useful data to make smart business decisions. Used for quality assurance, to keep track of agent productivity and to track sales efforts. I like that you get a dedicated account specialist to go to for whatever you need.

Nachteile: Sometimes the reports are hard to figure out or don't match what you see for confirmed bookings. Billing processes need significant work, took over 4 months to receive back an over-payment made on our end.

Track CRM

Mandi P.
Vacation Planner
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we are pretty satisfied with Track. It has helped us improve communication and follow up with leads and guests.

Vorteile: They are constantly working to improve the functionality of the CRM software. It is already easy to use and they continuously work to make it better. The customer service is also outstanding.

Nachteile: Some functionality isn't as seamless as it could/should be. Leads are more difficult to merge than should be and it doesn't always integrate perfectly with our PMS. However, they take our feedback and work to resolve issues as quickly as possible.

Great Product

Marissa T.
Director of Call Center Operations
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience has been very positive. The sales and support team are great and I have enjoyed working with them. The team has really taken to the system, to the point where they can't imagine how we got by without it before.

Vorteile: The ease of configuration and how customizable everything is. The system is super user friendly for agents and easy to learn. The real time visibility agents have into their performance helps create an atmosphere of friendly competition in the department.

Nachteile: Pulling reports could look more polished. The lack of ability to schedule reports.

Best Value, Great Service

Guest Experience Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Track is a great system at a very affordable price. It works well for tracking our leads and bookings, and the updates over the past few years have been very helpful. The support staff is always ready to help as well.

Nachteile: There are a few non-intuitive pieces of the interface, but they are easy to overcome once you get used to it.

Great reports, time-consuming lead creation process.

Tagen K.
Reservation Sales Agent
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software helps me track my performance in the company. I can view my personal reports to see how many leads I have converted and how much revenue I have brought in to the company. This helps me easily keep track of and improve my sales performance.

Nachteile: When entering a booking, I can easily transfer all of the guest's information from IQware to Track with the click of a button. I cannot, however, do this with leads. I create a placeholder reservation in IQware to hold a room for the guest, but when making the lead in Track, I have to reenter all of the information. It's really time consuming when I could be making other sales.

User Friendly

Kimberly M.
Reservations Agent
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It works smoothly with our other operational software. Track does not sound like a computer phone system it actually sounds to the caller as if they are dialing a business land line.

Vorteile: It is very simple to use and universal for people of different comprehension levels

Nachteile: It is slow to update and if over loaded there are many errors. Which slows down productivity.

Great Product & Support Team

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Heather S.
Guest Services Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's easy to use and it helps us manage our leads, agent productivity, and guest information. We can create and track different campaigns and the reporting capability is extensive. Special requests are almost always accommodated.

Nachteile: None - any issues we run into are quickly responded to by the support team.

Very Efficient

Erica J.
Reservations & Group Reservations Manager

Kommentare: Tracking Calls
Able to use calls to coach agents better for Guest Service purposes
Tracking handle times

Vorteile: Several things. The ability to listen to guest calls, which is especially helpful when we have guest complaints. The reminder features, especially pertaining to wrap up.

Nachteile: I don't have any problems with it for now.

Awesome System

Cassidy R.
Reservations
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very pleased with my experience with TRACK! I have used it for 2 1/2 years and I wouldn't use any other system.

Vorteile: It keeps everything organzined! It is one of the easiest systems to use if you are working in a call center!!

Nachteile: Sometimes it is slow and sometimes we lose connection, but it rarely happens.

Track Review

Lashonne S.
Call Center Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It been a good experience.

Vorteile: It is easy to use once you find your flow.

Nachteile: Having to retype to phone number because it doesn't populate to the screen to type the message. Also having to have an email address to Track some things does not work. Sometimes the call does not require an email.

Track Software

Kayla M.
Property Management

Kommentare: My overall experience has been nothing but great. I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Vorteile: Having a lead pop up for each call is great to track and follow up with leads regarding future bookings. It also has cool features from tracking your sales, listening to calls, and to even score your calls.

Nachteile: Every once in a while when a call comes in, the phone will only ring once and set your status to an away no answer. This happens a lot.

Track has been very successful for us.

Christina R.
Reservation & Customer Service Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I think that it is very effective and I love that we can pull up the guests that we have talked to and had not converted and reach back out to them, and we have all of our notes in the system so that we can follow up with them.

Vorteile: I like that I can track which reservationist is taking calls and making outbound calls. And I can see who much income is coming through from our outbound calls. I can also see who is signed in and who is not.

Nachteile: I do not like that it is not pulling in the amounts of the outbound calls correct, which support is working on. It has been an ongoing issue for over a month now.

Good if used right

Karrie D.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love that I can listen to and score calls. I can tell the reservation department that they need to work on and listen to how they act with the guests.

Vorteile: I like that you can get the lost money calls. You can call them or email them to follow up to get them to book later. Before we used Track, those calls were lost until they called us back.

Nachteile: It is expensive and if you don't use it to it's full potential it is a waste of money

Easy for Superior Customer Service

Jennifer H.
Reservation Specialist
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The system remembers when a guest calls in and recalls the information from their previously phone calls. Makes it very easy when getting many calls throughout the day. Being able to know what they have called about makes it easy to personalize the phone call

Nachteile: I really have not found anything i do not like about the program et. We use it every day and it is very helpful

Great Product

Becky A.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our reservation conversions have increased and we love how easy this product make it to track our communication with guests.

Vorteile: This product is great, it allows our agents to respond to inquiries quickly and efficiently and to track all conversations with ease. Would highly recommend!

Nachteile: It took a bit of work to learn the system and to train our team, but once we passed that hurdle it's been great.