Über Bouncy Castle Network

Multi-award-winning Party Rental Website & Live Reservation System provider covering 17 countries. IAAPA Brass Ring Award Winners

Erfahre mehr über Bouncy Castle Network

By using Bouncy Castle Network, it has saved me so much time and effort managing my bookings. I am using the Quick Books software, which means that I can integrate this directly into my own website.

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this company.

Bewertungen zu Bouncy Castle Network

4,9
5,0
4,9
5,0

Bouncy Castle Network hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bouncy Castle Network bereits verwendet?

Janniece G.
Executive Director in USA

HANDS DOWN —ABSOLUTE BEST CUSTOMERSERVICE with THE BEST SOFTWARE

Kommentare: Everything is absolutely wonderful. A+ Customer Service A+ Booking software A+ Pricing —— OVERALL GRADE = A+ If you have an issue or want another feature added they are very upfront and straight forward. Initially there was not a route planner. I was told by staff they were working on it and when it would be available. They completed the upgrade before their expected date and the it was well worth the wait. I love them all but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is my all time favorite!!!!

I love the MOST is the customer service! EVERYONE that I have talked to has been nice and helpful with a smile heard through the phone! I LOVE the software just as much! All in one pricing with all inclusive upgrades. Having this software makes my life easier everyday with booking, scheduling, and routing.

Nothing! This sets the standard high for excellence in customer service and their product!

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the amazing review Janniece - we love you too :)

Michael T.

The Moonwalk Place, BCN Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The number one issue that BCN has resolved is keeping up with available inventory. I don't have to flip thru a notebook to see if something is available. It also helps with marketing and delivery organization.... , just waiting on that pro app. !!

The product is mostly easy to use . I like the wide variety of templates to choose from. Custom support is great. They will spend as much time as needed to help with your issues.

After you select your event date and a category, it shows what's available. It would be nice if it showed the booked items as well just just faded out, or maybe "booked" across the front. This would allow customers to see what you have for future bookings or maybe they will select a different date to have that item. If I was a customer and only seen one or two items available, I may use someone else that had a larger selection next time. Showing the booked items also may leaves the customer with the thought of , ' next time I'll book sooner' or ' let me change the date for this items' , instead of going to another company. The other thing that would be great is, being able to select the quantity before getting to the checkout page. Example, chairs , select quantity and then click book or check availability. After selecting the option, reserve or check availability, if they exceeded the max available it could say you must select [number of available] or less.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave BCN a review. We really appreciate your time Michael.

Amy B.
Business Owner in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Program & Management!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have taken my business to the next level with designing my webpage and getting it off the ground. My website was almost non-existence within 24 hours it went live and was so everything I wanted my business to peruse. The webpage was bright, colorful, welcoming and user friendly. I am so glad I joined BCN. The backend platform is so easy to utilize. I recommend them to all my colleagues in the market.

I love that BCN is supportive and attentive to details. Especially the needs and wants of their customers. The team at BCN is always welcoming to input and ideas. If issues arise they are always on stand by to get them resolved quickly without hesitation. Not to mention the quality of their services for the price. From the webpage designs to record timing on launching the websites. BCN blew me out of the water with their impeccable service.

The time difference between the UK and US. Also wish they offered the marketing material options like they do in the UK for us in the US. Like T-shirt’s, business cards, etc.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your amazing review Amy. Once we are past COVID and back in the US, setting up a print department will be a top priority.

Anthony A.

Event Rental Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has exceeded my expectations, I have 0 complaints. My business never skips a beat now that I’m using the Bouncy Castle Network Software.

Being in the event rental business you have to be well organized, never overbook, and sure to never miss a delivery date. BCN gives me a piece of mind by keeping track of my inventory, booking my events online, and sending out emails for me. I’ve tried two other well known software companies and they both failed me . I’m very happy with my experience at BCN, and I highly recommend this product. Customer service is excellent, speedy, this is definitely a five star company.

BCN is originally from the UK so when they started to service the United States I had to work with customer service after houses, however that has since a changed now that they have reps in the US. This was really not a big deal at all because any email request that I made was taken care of immediately by the time I opened for business the following day.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review Anthony. You'll be pleased to know that we are recruiting additional members for the support team, so we can offer extended hours of phone support.

Naheem I.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best bounce house software on the market

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very pleasent and cooperative, I am not the best customer because of my limited tech knowledge, so I probably ring them more than others and frustrate them, but they have always been helpful and pleasent and always point out features which are available but not using correctly to support my business better.

The ease of use, its not a complicated unfriendly system and has a clear workflow. I am able to navigate and customise features myself. In the past other companies would charge for this work and would take days/weeks to implement.

As more and more people use the software the website design templates they offer can make similar competitors sites using the same design templates look the same, I guess this is why the costs are so low. I have pointed this out and they are looking to add more and remove others so that it doesn't become a problem.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving a review for BCN. We are creating a range of new templates in the very latest web technology which will give our customers a much wider choice of designs to choose from.

Joanna A.
owner/president in USA

User Friendly

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience! Great communication! Great software!

Software is extremely user friendly! Has almost everything we need to run our rental company.

Doesn't have everything we would like to have, however... All the amazing pros out weigh this one con.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review Joanna. We're really pleased that our service has worked for your business and we hope our team can keep your business moving forward for many years to come.

Simon G.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software and employees !

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Best experience! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing at helping me at anything I need . Goes even further to add suggestions. His logo designs are amazing and my t shirt producer was amazed with the perfect files to give my shirts the best picture . I received 20 bookings in the first month and it’s not even peak season! Also the templates and web design included is the game changer ! So glad I made the switch to BCN!

I love the templates , how everything is so eye catching. Easy to use . I’m not banging my head trying to figure things out .

Would love to add a tip section at checkout .

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your detailed review Simon. It's a pleasure serving you as a customer of BCN and we're really pleased that the system is working well for your business.

John W.

Can’t go wrong with Bouncy Castle Network

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Everyone is so nice and professional, also they are always on the Facebook group to help out with questions.

The booking platform is great and the customers love how easy it is to use!

Would love to see a tax program Integrated and Possibly payroll system.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review. We are always improving our platform and I'm sure we will eventually build the extra tools required.

Eduardo P.

Great Company and People

5 letztes Jahr

Customer Service, flat fee pricing and beautiful templates.

The only thing that I will consider a con will be that they are located in UK so the time zones are different but either way they respond fairly quickly.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with BCN sir!

Justin F.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Justin case party rentals review

Kommentare: Amazing.

The team does almost everything for you and anything you can't do they will help. You don't need to be a designer to use bcn.

I hate typing descriptions but they do make it easy.

Mark P.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great low cost investment with huge upside in features that benefit the user.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: BCN completed most of our circle of needs within one program. It brought our website into a backend interface for on-line ordering and payments which we didn't have before. A more easily maintained website structure, active support and insight to our assets that the customer searches on line that is captured. This helps us know what is hot and when, what items are more popular or needing to add to our inventory. For the first time we have the data points to show it instead of best guesses.

When it's a full package it gets hard to define what you like the most because they simply all work hand-in-hand. That's the way software should work. But to name a few features; having complete control over most all of the features of the assets loaded. The dashboard and stats page with quick views to critical company information, orders, website visitation, hits on assets etc. Also, how easy it is to make changes to your assets and features that define the company personality. Then there simply is no denying the cost of the program to the user. At a small monthly price for lifetime, with built-in modifications that just keep coming is really a "no-brainer".

Only a few cons to be honest but something I can deal with. I would have liked to have seen more "daily user" training that was scripted out. While BCN's customer service is second to none, for me anyway, I like to have a resource for things like, canceling an order, or what feeds the dashboard etc. Then having a little better reporting as we have to run separate reports - nothing allowing to customize certain criteria if you are used to seeing it with another program. Then lastly, website traffic visibility. While you can see how many people are on your website there isn't any tracking to it. That is another external program.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review. We're really pleased that our service has worked for your business and we hope our team can keep your business moving forward.

Andrew M.

My Profits Inflated, Just Like my Bouncy Houses

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was hard in the beginning to learn the system and hard to migrate my products and settings over from a previous provider. It is genuinely a case of 'you reap what you sow'. If you're willing to put the effort in you'll realise the potential. There's no magic button though. Now that I'm fully migrated and familiar with the software, my business has grown (even during a pandemic). Credit must be given to BCN Customer Support who are on hand to help you through the tricky bits and help you personalise your website and booking integration. For out of hours support there is a popular Facebook group populated by fellow hirers who can give peer to peer support.

BCN is more than a website, it's a whole business management system. Your customer will see a slick and professional website with live reservation checking and online booking, but the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sees a backend system which manages the whole booking process from ranking well on Google, through the booking process onto pre-delivery email and SMS notifications to your customers, online payment, picking sheets for drivers and onto the newer features like route planning and e-signature waiver signing. At its core is a software package developed by someone who traded in the leisure sector for years and understands the needs of fellow hirers.

Learning any new software package can be daunting and BCN is no exception. It is a feature-rich package, with many settings to personalise, some of which won't be applicable to you. Give yourself time to learn the system. You'll get there.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback has been excellent in helping BCN create new tools and test them for bugs. We're looking forward to big feature releases coming very soon.

Michael H.

Amazing Software!

Kommentare: Easy bookings
Easy tracking of assets
Easy tracking of turnover

By using Bouncy Castle Network, it has saved me so much time and effort managing my bookings! I am using the Quick Books software, which means that I can integrate this directly into my own website. It fits in seamlessly and makes it so easy for people to book 24/7 The backend of the software is fascinating... I am abke to accurately target the times where my users are most active which means that I can choose the best time to advertise my products. I can see how much I have earned off of each asset, as well as seeing which assets are most popular (this helps me to understand which products to purchase next) Customer service is excellent, and if I ever have any issues or questions, there is always someone available to discuss things through.

Nothing. It all seems to work seamlessly

letztes Jahr

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to leave BCN a review, we appreciate your trust in BCN.

Brian C.
Manager in UK
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If you want to succeed in business..

Kommentare: 100% recommended Bouncy Castle Network. They are a world class leader in service and providing exactly what is needed to run your (shop front) website with a professional look feel and the usability is out of this world.
Can not more than - Go give it a try and your never, ever look back and regret it.

The impact it has on our online presence is immense. We are up there at the top with the Seo and built in applications really help. The best online booking website for sure. Loaded with so many features to help your business carry on to reaching the next level.

Only that I wish I knew about it many many years ago.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for your amazing review Brian - we really appreciate it.

Steve B.

Unbiased Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Been with them since 2014 . My business has gone from strength to strength. Google is especially good

The ease of the back end & the help the team give you only a call or email away

None really it's easy to use lots of videos & tips

Thanks Steve - always a pleasure, but you're not having any more BCN pens! lol

Brendan S.
Bouncy castle hire in UK

Best website provider ever

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have built up a good strong relationship with the team and find any new member to the team always as happy and easy to talk to as the long term ones.
A great team that I'm happy to trust with my various companies .

I have used and continue to use bcn for over 7 years now I have had numerous websites, I have tried others and they do not compare . [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are always available to help out no matter what day of the week . I have now just ordered my 5 th website with them .

Not found anything I don't like ,there is always new software added that surprises me .not all of it is used but can see how it would benefit some people . Easy to use too.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review Brendan. We're really pleased that our service has worked for your business and we hope our team can keep your business moving forward.

Kym B.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great resource for all event companies.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: They’ve always worked with me to build a site that fits around our company and even added new features to help make our lives easier.

Simplicity of the diary system and able to invoice directly from booking.

Nothing, it’s great and if there was something I didn’t like and needed changing I’m sure they would be all ears and try help to make it perfect for your business.

Mandy F.
Self employed business owner in Irland
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pelican review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Any issues have been swiftly dealt with and constant quick response to messages, even after hours which was always very much appreciated

Everything! The fact that it is constantly updated, leading the charge and totally innovative. Extremely easy to use with superb back up and customer service.

Too few options for multi day hire. Limited options for high quantity assets like party hire and difficult to search user log. Limited opportunities to research individual stats.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Mandy, we appreciate your feedback. We're going to be working on lots of new features which should fill in those small functionality gaps.

Spencer E.

Scalable software that delivers

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: More than just a CMS, this company is a strategic business partner.

Google friendly and well written enables best return on investment for effort in ranking well.

I didn’t find it sooner. There’s no fault I can find. Perhaps an API for third party integration, but it would be such a far edge case for no real business requirement.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the taking time to leave BCN a review Spencer, we really appreciate your input and support over the years!

Stuart P.

Excellent software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Being able to have a new fresh website and being able to take online bookings and payments.

Being able to book online and take online payments. All in one cost for website software and they make it easy for you.

Updates are rolling out all the time which updates everything you could wish for.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for putting your trust in BCN Stuart, we really appreciate your business.

David C.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

BCN - Website

5 letztes Jahr

Very User Friendly, lots of add ons which make day to day life simple. Booking system, route planner, emailing system is just WOW!! Comments on website apperance I get on a regular basis is fantastic, most of them are best website I have seen for a long time and very easy to use.

Don’t think there is anything all works brilliant

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review David. Always a pleasure :)

John P.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Fantastic service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic service and always go above and beyond

Online diary saving lots of time dealing with customers

Not a con with the system, more of a con with myself. Computing systems are not my thing so takes me longer to understand the system

Louie C.
Children’s entertainer in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing service, amazing websites A++++++

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very happy. Great service.

That it’s specifically designed for my business and is constantly being upgraded with new features.

It is a bit of a learning curve to begin with but once you understand the basics it’s great.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your recommendation Louie. It's always a pleasure dealing with you.

Sarah P.
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Great Look and Customer Service

5 letztes Jahr

I love how BCN websites look compared to others. Very nice look, relatively easy to figure out, and customer service is on point!

I wish there were things I could change myself without having to constantly submitting support tickets.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for your review Sarah. We are always working on our service and hopefully our system will begin to cater for more adjustments in the near future.

Liam E.
Business owner in UK

Infl8-Hire opinion

Getting ranked in google is the main one for myself

Sometimes when your not IT savvy things can be abit hard or understanding but it’s not an issue because there’s nothing a support ticket cannot solve for you.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review BCN, we appreciate it.