Confident in my software decision

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Marghi I.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I spend significantly less time "fixing" client accounts. In the past, there were many accounts that would go unpaid because the software I was using wouldn't accurately show that information. I ultimately ended up losing money on those accounts. Because fitDEGREE is so clear, I have had no issue with that. Additionally, because I am no longer spending hours trying to resolve accounts, I am able to focus more on client building and marketing. Since I switched to fitDEGREE I have received and retained more students than before!

Vorteile: The software is so streamlined and user friendly but my absolute favorite part is their customer service. Literally the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. They understand what small businesses need and they don’t overlook my business or my needs and they are ALWAYS open to feedback! I offer yoga and barre classes, massage and reiki, workshops and ytt and their system handles it all. Plus, my students love it and literally thanked me for switching to a better system. Definitely one of the best decisions I’ve made for my studio.

Nachteile: I haven't found anything that I dislike about the software and I have definitely explored it enough to know that I love it. It's hard to find something I like least because it's improved my life and business so drastically.

von fitDEGREE an 1.8.2019

Heck yeah!!! That's exactly what we want to hear. We appreciate you and your support as much as you appreciate us fam!

Happy to be in the fitFAM!

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Amie H.
Owner/Instructor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: fitDEGREE has made the sign-in process at the studio much more efficient which allows instructors to talk to students more if they are new and/or or have questions!

Vorteile: It is simple, very user friendly and intuitive.

Nachteile: There were some things to get used to when we first started using it but that was just part on the learning curve. There really isn't anything I don't like!

von fitDEGREE an 23.7.2019

Thanks for being a part of the fitFam Amie!!!

fitDEGREE worth every penny!

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Jackie L.
Assistant Director - Fitness
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From day one, my experience with fitDEGREE has been extremely positive!

Vorteile: I love so many things about fitDEGREE! I love that any issues we have are handled quickly, the app itself and the admin features are easy to use, and that the app can be personalized to our image, logos, & language/culture for our particular University.

Nachteile: Android users seem to have more problems than apple users.

von fitDEGREE an 18.7.2019

You're the best Jackie!!! Was a pleasure working with you and we wish you the best in your new position! Hope to cross paths again soon!

Makes my job easier

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Rebekah M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As the sole owner of a small but growing yoga studio and a new(ish) mom of 2 my time is limited. Bringing in FitDegree to the studio was a great help. Between scheduling and ease of use I have freed up time to focus on building the client base, adding classes and workshops and not to be stuck on my computer away from my kids during the day. The transition from our old software to FitDegree was easy. Customer services has been wonderful for those small issues here and there. Bee Inspired Loves it

Vorteile: Ease of use
calendar functions
report functions
retail is easy

Nachteile: my only issue is needing to have to put an email address in for all clients.
I have an older client base that doesn't have an big online presence

von fitDEGREE an 19.8.2019

Thanks for the kind words Rebekah! Glad we could come through for Bee Inspired and take a load off of you!

We are working to make the data request when a new client comes in customizable to each studio. It'll be here soon!

Happy I switched from MindBody

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Kim M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I'm so happy I switched from MindBody and I'm able to contact the team directly to resolve issues or have them teach me something new. After a slight learning curve through the switch, everything is now running smoothly on my end as well as my clients.

Vorteile: My favorite thing about fitDEGREE is the customer and tech support. It is so prompt and thorough when I have a question or issue. It means a lot to me that they truly care about my business and they are constantly striving to improve the software in consideration of their clients' needs. My favorite feature is the ANNOUNCEMENT feature. I can post important info or upcoming events. It's a brilliant way to keep my regular clients engaged. I also love the ease of making quick edits to classes etc such as time, teacher, and description. My clients have reported that my workshops are finally visible from the current page, rather than having to scroll through dates. They love it! And it helps my participation.

Nachteile: I get some feedback from my clients that after updates they have issues getting on. There could be more in depth reporting for payroll etc. One thing I am not fond of is if I want to change or cancel a class schedule it only gives 2 options: #1- make a 1 time edit or
#3- ALL classes in series.
I would like the option to leave past schedule as is and edit "from date forward", as to not erase past classes completely.

von fitDEGREE an 18.7.2019

Glad to hear you're rocking and rolling now Kim! Feedback is loud and clear. Expanded Team Member Payouts should be live to you folks by early Fall!

Absolutely Incredible Customer Service

Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Christy G.
Owner/CMFS/CGFT/CPT
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the initial call with the rep about the software to a text this morning about a client having an issue with registering on the App, this process has been EASY. I love what I do and my business, but the administrative side of things is not my forte'. FitDegree has been an easy transition and has simplified the administrative aspect of business, making me more productive and keeps things simplified for payroll for trainers and instructors! FitDegree has been a lifesaver since we expanded our business in November, 2018.

Vorteile: Super easy to use and the staff at FitDegree made the transition seamless and were there whenever we had a question or concern. They specifically addressed items that we needed and/or wanted, and made a way. The rep could not have been any more helpful in walking me through every step of the software and how to use each feature.

Nachteile: Haven't really found anything that we don't like. If we've had any issues, its been as simple as a text or email and we get an answer, update, explanation, etc.

von fitDEGREE an 11.7.2019

I am so glad to be a part of your journey Christy! It's been a fun ride and I will always remember our first call back in August '18 haha. One of our best customers ever!

- Nick

Loving FitDegree!

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Kate H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have been using fitDEGREE for the past 7 months since the opening of our yoga studio. This system is super easy to use both for the instructors as well as the students. Not only does it help us manage payments but it provides visually appealing graphs and statistics regarding revenue and client demographics. Their customer service is outstanding always responding immediately to questions or concerns that I may have. Cannot say better things about fitDEGREE!

Nachteile: There's not much to dislike about this software. There have been a few glitches in the system during our time with them, but they were fixed almost immediately. I am really looking forward to them launching an admin app to make managing the software user friendly on our phones.

von fitDEGREE an 6.7.2019

Thank you for the kind words Kate! We are really happy you chose us to open your studio with and that it's been super easy for your instructors to use

Also, good news - we did recently launch our admin app called "On the Go by fitDEGREE". You can find it on both the App Store and Google Play Store. I put the web version for it below!

URL: https://onthego.fitdegree.com/

Highly recommended

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Lumi W.
Yoga teacher
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good. They are really one call/text away!

Vorteile: I like FitDegree, because people who work there. They are like family oriented company and they will treat you like you are one of thw family membera or close friend. It is a newer softwar, so there may be something quite perfect, but they will listen to you and make sure all issues are resolved in timely manner. Software itself is very easy to use. If you have a question, juat ask them. It's pretty eaay to figure things out.

Nachteile: Auto pay did not go through for one customer for quite some times.

von fitDEGREE an 1.8.2019

Thank you for the kind words Lumi. We will work hard to make sure those star ratings improve for the next time you give a review!

Excellent experience

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Lisa B.
Studio owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Rep, thank you for following up. You guys are awesome.
There were no hiccups. The rep is thorough and helpful.  He answered all my questions quickly and enthusiastically.
My teachers all agree, the interface is friendly and intelligent.
With the service I've received so far, I am comfortable to reach out again with any questions as they arise in the future
Warm regards, Lisa

Nachteile: Contracts should be labeled contracts not waivers . That was a little confusing

von fitDEGREE an 26.7.2019

Thank you for the kind words and the feedback! No one knows the industry better than you folks. We will make that adjustment so that it's more clear!

Great Staff, Great Experience

Colleen V.
Director of Wellness and Recreation
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The fitDEGREE Staff is diligent about getting to know our university and gaining a clear understanding of our individual needs.

Vorteile: Applying their creative magic, limitless energy, and professional work ethic fitDEGREE helped us achieve our goal of creating a branded, departmental app to reach a wider audience and engage our campus community.

Nachteile: As with any software the biggest challenge is its limitations. fitDEGREE works perfectly for our group exercise and event needs however sometimes we wish it were possible to track fitness and/or wellness programs.

von fitDEGREE an 16.7.2019

Thank you for the review Colleen! We really appreciate your support early on in the campus recreation days and am glad the software still helps your program as we transitioned to studio fitness. Just give us more time and we will circle back to help with those wellness programs!

Love this software!

Kiersten C.
Studio owner
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Best experience with a software company, ever. They're a small business, so they get it. They were willing to help answer any questions and did so in a timely manner!

Vorteile: It's SO easy to use not only for me, but for my customers. Im a very visual person and this was clean, simple, neat, and practical. I LOVE the reports.

Nachteile: My clients couldn't quite get the hang of checking themselves in on the iPad through the app

von fitDEGREE an 18.7.2019

Thanks Kiersten!!! You're the best!

fitDEGREE Review

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Kayela T.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Group fitness tracking

Vorteile: The functionality, the ease of use. The way you are supported in customizing your platform.

Nachteile: I want to be able to run reports better. However, Rep gets me the reports I need within minutes.

von fitDEGREE an 18.7.2019

Thanks for the feedback Kayela. We are rolling out new reports before the end of summer and I think you're going to love them!

Best customer service available

Caryn C.
Owner/Instructor
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a whole, fitDEGREE has been an extremely important aspect of our business as we rely on the program to schedule for classes and run billing. Our members love that the company seems like real people and as a business owner, I love that if there is a problem or question, I get an immediate response, in whatever way works best. If I can't talk on the phone, e-mail can be used. If it's urgent, someone is available for a phone call within a reasonable amount of time.

Vorteile: I like that my clients like the app. They enjoy inviting each other to class and for the most part the software is user friendly.

Nachteile: The software can every now and then be a little glitchy especially after a new update. But it always gets worked out.

von fitDEGREE an 18.7.2019

Thank you for the honest feedback Caryn! I am so glad that your clients are taking advantage of our social features and WE at fitDEGREE greatly appreciate your patience and feedback as we grow our platform!

Review of fitDEGREE

Jennifer H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The cost has been phenomenal, and the BEST customer service I’ve ever had with anything! My clients love fitDEGREE and it’s easy to use for them.

Vorteile: I am really enjoying The user friendliness of it.

Nachteile: Due to being fairly new, I have to wait for a few features to be released.

von fitDEGREE an 10.7.2019

Thank you for the kind words Jennifer! We've appreciated your support as a Day 1 fitFam. We have you in mind with our next update and think you are going to be really excited!

Love fitdegree

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Deborah S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: They are great to work with. Just need ac couple updates and it will be perfect.

Vorteile: It's better than MBO and I'm getting more for my $ and great support.

Nachteile: I wish my privates would repeat and I need email functionalality.

Intuitive and Simple Studio Management Software

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Anya O.
Marketing Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great alternative to MINDBODY which is clunky and has confusing reporting– also way more affordable! This software is all about making the studio experience seamless not only for the customer but for the backend user. The reports are very easy to understand and actually help you understand your studio's trends.

Nachteile: It's not yet integrated with ClassPass - but they're working on it!

von fitDEGREE an 6.7.2019

Thank you for the support Anya! Creating that experience is our goal!