Using Eventene for large scout troop

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
James Y.
Assistant Scoutmaster
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a very large scout troop that has weekly and monthly events that need to be coordinated with hundreds of people: scouts, parents, volunteers and vendors. Overall, Eventene makes the coordination and planning tasks less labor intensive and keeps the information flowing more freely in the weeks leading up to an event and keeps participants updated as to changes with more accuracy and fewer version control issues.

Vorteile: Eventene solves a great many problems associated with the organization of campouts for a scout troop that regularly takes 200+ scouts and adults on a monthly campout. It provides a communication channel that continuously updates all participants about changes in transport, timing, locations and activities through a mobile app. In addition, it solves the continuing issue of version control for lists of participants, drivers, etc.

Nachteile: There is a bit of initial set-up to create master lists of Troop members and families that has to occur to obtain the monthly labor savings.

Event Time

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Live Event Producer
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good experience, knowing I was trying a recent new app that had some growing pains. This allowed me to not use 2 other apps that were not created for events anyways. I am slow to recommend because I do not want to get questions about other people's events, but I have turned a few trusted friends on to it. It works better than the other event apps which are really locaiton layout and registrations tools only.

Vorteile: I like the ability to add members to the project and quickly assign and check on tasks. I like fluid way I can move between the events in my file. I am excited to repeat one of my events and see how plug and play this is going to be. I like the pricing system so I could test drive the features without committing.

Nachteile: I wish it plugged into email better (gmail) and allowed me to attach and send materials through emails better. The first try took awhile to get information loaded and learn the interface, but flows after that. There were a couple items that are not developed out and I was told those are coming.

A very professional yet user-friendly tool

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A very professional team behind a very professional yet easy to use tool. I can highly recommend Eventene to anyone who is organising an event, wether it be for a dinner for 10 or a large happening for 500 people.

Vorteile: When I used Eventene a few months back for the first time, it brought up the following question for me: 'Why didn't this exist before?' A very good idea, addressing a need in the market, and extremely well executed.

Nachteile: When I worked with Eventene it was still very early days, so still had a few glitches and some of the processes could be simpler. However, I liked that the Eventene team took all of my comments seriously and in the meantime have been taken care of. I particularly like it when tools truly listen to customer feedback.

Practical and complete

Bewertet am 16.12.2018
Tainá S.
Architect
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Eventene is perfect for those who need to maintain an event. The fact of having several functions makes me think that the website is great for any kind of events like meetings, trips, parties or even a wedding.

Vorteile: I often use another application to organize events and I've decided to test Eventene to make a dinner at my place. The application met all my needs: I organized the event by tasks, invited people to confirm their presence, kept the guests updated and had full control of the event, all in the website. I'm quite satisfied and definitely going to use it again.

Nachteile: At first it was hard distinguishing a list of people from places. Maybe this should be improved a little.

Event tracking made easy

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Matthew T.
ceo
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: we use it to track Board attendance and on Board trips to camp

Vorteile: allows for easy tracking of who is signed up

Nachteile: need to be able to pay for the event on the platform

Very Useful!

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
Ian L.
Eagle Scout
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Through Eventene, it overall has definitely​ helped me with first organizing my Eagle project. I really enjoyed the organized feel that it had, and I could really relate to the tidiness of it. I would definitely​ recommend this to some of my friends trying to get their eagles as well!

Vorteile: What I liked most about this software, is that it allowed me to see whether the people I sent emails out to had read them or not. This feature was very useful in keeping track of those who​ received​ information on my project.

Nachteile: This software is not very easy to get used to. Though everything is quite organized, when I first started using​ it, I found it very difficult​ to use and somewhat frustrating​. But with the help from some employees through screen sharing, it became less difficult​.

Skeptical Platform Vetter Turned Around!

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Analyst
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The onboarding process and the ease at which you can create and manage events is incredible!

Nachteile: Ready for payments to be able to to be captured in app!