Filtern nach:

Über WWS Mobile

WWS Mobile ermöglicht es Banken und Dienstleistern, den Verbrauchern die ultimative Bank in der Tasche zu bieten.

Erfahre mehr über WWS Mobile

Ajie anggaon M.
Ajie anggaon M.
IT Analyst in Kanada
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

1. Ease of installation and configuration of apps. 2. Never had downtime issues since it was installed 4 years ago. 3. Customer support is top notch.

They should provide preview of reports and ability to save in pdf format. Also no ability to schedule an emailed report. Aside from that, solution is great.

Aaron M.
Service Specialist III in USA

Easy to setup with great features and amazing support

Kommentare: We initially started using Centrify for federating our environment with Azure/Office 365; but we now also use it for MFA, SAML, OATH, MDM, and for our application user portal. These additional features have no additional cost, but work incredibly well.

Very easy to setup. A resilient solution with excellent support, and it provides granular MFA for superior support. This is the third review I've written for Centrify. They offered me an incentive for this review; however I would have been willing to give them a glowing review without an incentive. I rarely have to contact Centrify support, but when I have I've found it to be some of the best I've ever used. We have been customers for over 5 years and are still very happy with our decision to use their services.

It's difficult to find anything to complain about with the Centrify software/services. If I had to choose one thing, it would be that the MDM offerings could be a bit more robust, but it still fits our needs very well.

Devon D.
Senior Technology Specialist\Network Administrator in USA

Great overall

Once implemented, Centrify was easy to use and configure additional apps afterwards. This was my first SSO deployment.

Slowness in pulling up users, but that's because we have over 18,000 users. But once the cache loads, then the users pull up very quickly. It's just the initial load.

Network Engineer in USA
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Cloud Identify Management/SSO/SAML service at a Fraction of the Cost of Competitors

Kommentare: Cloud-based Same/Single Sign-On, Identity Management, Multifactor Authentication

Excellent Customer Support Provides similar services as Okta, OneLogin, and Duo at a much lower price point. Our user adoption of the single/same sign-on system has been very good. Up-time has been great.

Their pre-built 'App Catalog' for popular online services is pretty slim compared to their competitors. It makes configuration of SAML to online services take a little longer, but their support is excellent at providing the help needed to enable most sites.

Jean T.
Systems Administrator in Kanada

Our experience using Centrify Application Services has been superb from the start.

We have been using Centrify Multi-factor Authentication for our SharePoint Online authentication. We have been using it for four years now. Set up and implementation was simple, support was helpful when we have questions. Usage of the application was seamless.

The last updates did not work. Our connectivity got lost so we couldn't log in properly. The Technical Support group informed us a bit late so our East offices were left without service for at least 2 hours.

Arun V.
Sys Admin in Australien

A great Solution

Kommentare: Single sign on functionality and also we use this to add the mac machines to the zone.

Centrify is a great solution. We have been using centrify in our organisation for quite some time now for providing single sign on services to various applications. It gives that seamless one stop solution for users, they just bookmark centrify and login to it. After logging in it is just a click of a button and you are taken to the application you want. Absolutely no hassle of typing you credentials again and again.

Nothing as such but one thing which can be improved is that it can add more prebuilt applications to its catalogue.

Computer Programmer-Operator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Implementing Centrify takes work to setup but is worth it

Kommentare: Centrify is being used across the whole organization initially with 1 application, we started implementing it to work with a IT service desk we are rolling out to users. It allows us to roll out the ticketing system without having yet another password. We also will be rolling it out to other departments that utilize a high number of SAAS/websites, we like that their pricing structure supported that option. Pricing is a little hard to understand but the account reps work with you to get through it. Provisioning accounts into connected apps can be a challenge.

Attribute mapping takes some work so that your users get provisioned properly to your application, especially if you try to pull from multiple source types.

Customer Success Manager in USA
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Centrify is clean, steady, reliable, and secure.

Kommentare: Don't have to remember different passwords, it's safe and secure and allows me to access my email through my BYOD device as well.

Centrify has always worked well for me. I use it to log into most programs, and to access a dashboard of programs that are available to us. It's steady and reliable.

Occasionally I get logged out of Gmail, sometimes in the middle of an email. I'm not sure why it happens, but I think it has something to do with timing out. Which is strange because I'm on email all day.

Matt M.
Systems Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for SSO and managing Macs and mobile devices

Kommentare: More efficient user experience.
Ease of cloud app management.
Better multi-factor authentication coverage.
Expanded mobile device and Mac management.

Easy to setup and manager Very simple for users to learn how to use Helpful customer support Great customization features Helpful guides for administrative setup

some documentation can be outdated but it seems like their internal documentation is different or more current than customer documentation

Carl dean C.
Carl dean C.
IT Support Engineer in Philippinen
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Centrify offers a complete solution for user access management. It simplifies single sign-on.

It's a compete solution for managing user access control. It also simplifies single sign-on and the password manager feature is really easy to use.

There are too many privacy related permissions on it's Android app that I think is unnecessary. This should be trimmed down.

Brian H.
System Administrator in USA

Been a great experience for each product we have used

This product is great because it allows us to bridge the gap with Macs in the enterprise. Being able to manage and support them via GPO has been a great help for us. SSO has been easy to implement and well liked

I haven't really ran into anything I don't like yet. We have hit a few issues here and there but they have always been really helpful and always provided timelines for solutions when not immediately available.

Jenna G.
Recruiting Operations in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Single Sign On

We use centrify as our single-sign on portal, and it's very easy to use once you get it set up. You just enter your email, password, and touch to log in. You can easily access it via the computer or your mobile phone. We have most of our work apps connected to it, such as Workday, Greenhouse, Google drive and more.

Nothing at the moment, i'm not an advanced user and I only use it for basic things.

Hanspeter B.
Head of CSPM in Schweiz
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement. Solves our business problem for O365 with using split DNS and non routable domain

Ease of implementation. Simplified maintenance. Ease of onboarding new applications. The consistent access to applications accross multiple devices. Integration of Mobile Devicemanagement is a clear pro as it gives quie some options

Availbility of skilled and expirience System integrators within Europe. Support organisations true experience is within the US which gives some challanges in certain situations.

Product Designer in Mexiko
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Security for your company

Kommentare: a great SSO solution for the final user.

I've been a user of Centrify for almost a year, and it's awesome almost like magic I would say. It's simple yet powerful, never had an issue so far. My coworkers who also use it are fascinated by how easy it is to use on their day to day. So everytime I know someone in a need for a SSO this is my main recommendation.

Nothing for this moment, but I would remark I'm a user not the admin of it.

Senior Director, IT Operations & Security in USA

We love it!

It is easy to use from both a end user and IT admin side. My IT team has really taken to it and ran with it.

I don't have much negative to say about the software. It has really been great for us. We started with our HR systems and moved out to over 70 others.

Andrew C.
Applications & Security Specialist in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Our experiences with Centrify have been great so far. They have a nice wide range of offerings.

Kommentare: Being able to centralize our applications to use their SSO or user portal has been a nice benefit. We plan to continue adding to this feature.

Using them as our MDM solution has been a piece of cake. We are rolling out their user portal to centralize any web-based apps and that has been good so far.

They do not have an option that will work with our Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway at this time.

Director of Information Technology in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

From the initial POC to the live implementation, Centrify was easy to work with and deploy

Kommentare: SSO, MDM, and MFA. All on a single platform, this helped reduce time and resources spent on finding what would have been separate solutions.

There are several features that are already included in addition to SSO such as MDM and MFA. There are also thousands of pre-built apps to integrate with. The system is easy to manage and greatly reduces administrative overhead.

The inability to disable the "Mobile" tab from a users profile. Users get confused thinking they can provision their mobile device and access the apps.