Über Postage $aver

USPS-zertifizierte Software für die Zusammenstellung von Sendungen, um Portokosten beim Massenversand zu sparen. Sortiert deine Versandliste, fügt Barcodes hinzu, druckt alle Formulare und Etiketten aus.

Erfahre mehr über Postage $aver

The prompts are pretty straight-forward and processing time is quick. Integrates easily with Excel.

If you're not familiar with the postal terminology - it can be a little difficult to understand at first.

Bewertungen zu Postage $aver

4,9
5,0

Postage $aver hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 143 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Postage $aver bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Cost Analyst in USA
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and saves us money

Easy to import our Excel mailing lists into the program. Sorts and corrects addresses quickly and easily. Does the forms automatically!

We are very familiar with using it, probably a users manual for new users would be welcome.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you. We do include a complete user guide. It's in the Instructions/Help menu. But I'm glad you've found Postage Saver Pro easy enough to use that you've not needed to look for it :-) Again, thanks. Scott Postage Saver Software

Richard
VP Ops in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You can't afford to be without Postage $aver

Kommentare: Just great. The software works well. Greate value and you get a USPS expert with [sensitive content hidden] supporting the product!

Ease of use. Great support from [sensitive content hidden]. Up to date within microseconds of changes from the USPS, Postage $aver is ready go .

I desperately want to save jobs to specific job files so we can pick them up and re-run the jobs. Also would be nice to have PS add the needed feeds without having to so the manually.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Richard, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro has worked well for you. Always appreciate your suggestions. We really don't know of any tools like those you ask about - we recommend one service that does dedup, cass, ncoa, etc. at a very low price. Others we have recommended in the past have gone out of business. With USPS adding new requirements for CASS software, it will be interesting to see what vendors continue to provide that. Again, thanks. Scott Postage Saver Software

C
Mailroom supervisor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Postage $aver Pro Got Us Over the Finish Line

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I ran four or five sets of CSV files during the trial period. I studied the output reports and learned how to build a Microsoft Word mail merge later. After I figured out how to make tri-address pages with Microsoft, I was able to add the Group, Tray, and Sequence numbers to each window label insert for our printing contractor. That way, we could custom load content by address and keep mail in USPS pre-sort! Pure genius [sensitive content hidden] - Thank you!

The online helps are the best bar none. I studied many web sites too. I like the on-line reviews, that described how other nonprofits used the tool the way I intend to meet USPS requirements. The automated reports, features, menu-driven guides, make it seem-less and easy to use. The cost will save us more than before with manual methods before January 28, 2024.

It took me awhile to figure out that Postage $aver Pro wanted to overwrite my original CSV file, and that's okay. I saw the prompt, but it didn't cause me to think much being new to application. My work around was to save a copy of the original CSV file and use the copy for Postage $aver Pro if I needed to compare the lists later. If I started with 1305 records, Postage $aver Pro exported 1305 records. So, there isn't really anything to dislike because it is adding value to the data file.

letzten Monat

Hi, Thanks for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave such an extensive review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software

Carol
Distribution Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Distribution Mail Outs

Kommentare: It's okay not great but okay.

That you can print out the tags even though I still have to mark them as non presort

I still have to fill out the forms to use for non presorted - parcels for Bound Printed Matter. The program doesn't recognize mailing out phone books. When I have called in the past the person I spoke with acted like I was an idiot and did not want to help.

Antwort von Postage Saver Software

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. So sorry you had a bad experience. The software definitely prints nonpresort Bound Printed Matter, and does that automatically if you have fewer than 300 pieces per shipment. But the software still does perform presort, in order to get you better delivery, as recommended to us by USPS. That also prevents you from needing to sort by delivery zone. Can we talk about the problem you are having so that we can get that corrected? Scott Postage Saver Software

President in USA

Gets the job done.

Kommentare: Still learning, but frankly very impressed with the software.

This is the most valuable employee for getting an issue out and saving the company money.

It's a little strange having the addresses checked, but no worse than any other company; maybe some kind of integration with a CASS/NCOA provider, but really, it's not a big deal.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Michael, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you. We have not ever found a low-cost CASS/NCOA provider that also offers an API that we could integrate with. And the turnover in those vendors has been so great in recent years that we're be hesitant to invest in the programming necessary to partner when we don't have any assurance that they will still be there long enough to recoup our investment. So we continue to recommend an online service for customers to use to do their CASS/NCOA before running their list through Postage Saver. Again, thanks. Scott Postage Saver Software

Ralph
President in USA
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for small mailing houses...

Kommentare: I have tried four (4) other software and online services. PostageSaver is the easiest to use. Also, I found it has three to five times more features than other software and services out there.
Obviously, it does not handle data cleansing; and I am glad, since we use other tools for that.

It's unbelievably easy to use. It guides you step-by-step through this complicated and nightmarish process that the USPS has created for mailing houses.

I can't find a single bad thing to say. However, if we want to be picky, the font size look a little small on my 32 inch monitor. It seems that they need to upgrade the font to be more responsive to the screen size being used. My resolution is 3840x2160

Antwort von Postage Saver Software

Hi Ralph, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. We're aware of the high-res monitor issue - unfortunately it is a limitation of the development system on which the software is designed. We have been promised a fix for that and will implement it as soon as they provide it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Scott Postage Saver Software

Lisa
Publisher in USA

Great product

Kommentare: Same as above - otherwise, the software works great.

I have used Postage Saver for many years. It allows me to prepare reports for the USPS in a fast, efficient manner. It is easy to use and they have advised us when upcoming changes such as this year's move to flat trays so we were prepared to handle it. My local post office wasn't even aware of the change. Thanks for a great product!

My in-county labels don't print in the correct order that my local post office wants so we have to use our backup system for those. I also wish the labels could be printed on continuous feed labels - that is an easy way to prepare them for placement.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you. Depending on your printer, we may be able to set up the software to print on continuous feed. Please get back to me and I'll suggest something that might work. Re the order of the local pieces, I assume you are doing carrier route sorting, and no, we've never supported that due to low demand and high cost to add. I'm glad you have a workaround. Again, thanks. Scott Postage Saver Software

Joe
Owner - Operator - Everything in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've actively used Postage $aver for 17 years.

Kommentare: The best. I have contacted [sensitive content hidden] with questions about mail issues I needed to solve and he has been very helpful. Fast replies and very knowledgeable.

Ease of use. When [sensitive content hidden] provided the backup and restore function it made using client data from past jobs much easier to use. I had already created a system for the same thing but [sensitive content hidden] was better.

Not being able to tell the software to put a specific count into a tray or sack.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Joe, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you. We appreciate your longstanding business. Thanks again. Scott Postage Saver Software

Broker-Owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Thanks [sensitive content hidden]

Kommentare: Amazing.

I recently started using Postage Saver software for my real estate business, and it's been a game-changer. This software simplifies USPS business mailings, and what sets it apart is the exceptional service provided by its[sensitive content hidden].When you call their number, you'll speak to [sensitive content hidden] directly, not an automated service. He's quick to answer shipping-related questions and provides valuable insights for bulk mailings. Navigating USPS complexities is made easy with Postage Saver, and [sensitive content hidden] customer support is top-notch.I usually don't write reviews, but [sensitive content hidden] outstanding help compelled me to share. Plus, the software offers a free trial. I wholeheartedly recommend Postage Saver for its user-friendliness and [sensitive content hidden] expertise—a clear 10/10 choice. It's transformed my real estate business. Thank you, [sensitive content hidden], and Postage Saver!

It's pretty good all around. No complaints. The software interface/graphics/art could use some updating, but that doesn't detract from it's functionality at all. It looks like it's software from the 90s or something, but that doesn't really matter because what matters is that it works. It gets the job done and it gets it done well! [sensitive content hidden] probably doesn't bother spending time updating the way the software 'looks' because he's too focused on providing great customer service.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi John, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software

Jack
Mail Circulation manager in USA

Jack Ward

Kommentare: Life saver for this small town weekly newspaper

Ease of use and accuracy. Prints great labels and forms.

So far everything is great. I don’t like the constant updates but that is the Postal Service doing.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Jack, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. It's high praise coming from someone with your background. We're happy to be able to support community newspapers. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software

Jacob
Publication Coordinator in USA

Mass Mailing Expensive? Try Postage $aver

Kommentare: The overall experience with Postage $aver is excellent; it does not make sense for a first-time user. Nothing is explained. Even new features don't get explained much. What is Presorting in your zip code? Nobody that was asked knew. Make sure to see if this program does go obsolete or not.

The best feature of Postage $aver is the core function: calculating postage prices.

There worst part is not even their fault. This program is hardcopy only. The new changes proposed by USPS make it so that the mail needs to be online through the USPS website. So, this might be obsolete in the future.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Jacob, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. Be assured that many of our customers already submit their postage information using the USPS web site - it has been required for full-service discounts for a long time, and it's easy. All the info you need is on the hardcopy postage statement that Postage Saver creates. We do provide a very detailed user guide - it's in the Instructions/Help menu in the software. You may have also noticed the hotlinks on many of the questions that the software asks. And every screen has it's own help page. But if you're looking for general info about bulk mailing, we offer that online in our "Learn About Bulk Mail" section of our web site. And, finally, please don't hesitate to ask us if you're confused or need more info. Again, thanks! Scott Postage Saver Software

Mark
Producer/ Broadcast Engineer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ecelent Mailing software for the little guy!

Kommentare: Overall it's been really good. Again customer service is the best part of the deal. Not only has [sensitive content hidden] helped me with every issue I've had same day, he also helped me learn how the Postal System works. I feat in itself.

We are a small non profit and had a big company software before. Postage Saver is a life saver. It's easy to use. Makes sense to the non post office indoctrinated people. And cost was fantastic. For a tiny non profit like ours other we couldn't find a better option or fit! Top things we like:It's easy to understand. fast to get up and running withand most of all Customer service has been better than ANY company we have dealt with in the past.

I wish it was a little easier to set up and save different profiles for the different mailings we do. But it might be I just haven't looked into it close enough.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Mark, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you! You can set up different postage statement profiles and save them using the save and retrieve buttons on the postage statement screen. Not sure if that's what you are asking about but if not, please reach out so we can better understand what you would find helpful. Again, thanks! Scott Postage Saver Software

Paul
Editor and Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Postage $aver is a postage saver.

Kommentare: I have no reservations in recommending the software. Indeed, we sold one of our four publications the first of March, and I think the buyer is on the road to purchasing it for his operation. That's because I recommended it to him and have shown him how it works.

Once set up, it works well all the time. In the RARE instance in which I've had a problem after an update, [sensitive content hidden] has helped us out immediately.

Setting it up can be a challenge if you don't know much about the postal service. Once it's going, though, it's solid as a rock.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Paul, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro has worked well for you. And thanks for recommending us to your buyer! Scott Postage Saver Software

Kris
Administrator in USA

Postage Saver Review

Kommentare: My experience with Postage Saver, and with CSR himself, has been nothing but positive. He is very prompt and helpful whenever I have needed assistance and gets back to me in a very fast manner, which is refreshing. I have nothing negative to say. I highly recommend Postage Saver for those doing large mailings.

It takes all of the guesswork out of doing a large mailing. Everything is automated and very easy to use.

Honestly, I can't think of anything I don't like about it. The only thing I can think of is the frequency of updates I receive from Postage Saver, but I'm assuming that has to do with changes the post office makes and Postage Saver is simply keeping our organization and software current.

Antwort von Postage Saver Software

Kris, Thanks for your very kind review. I'm glad Postage $aver is working for you. Yes, the frequent updates are a USPS requirement. They actually change the routing lists every month, but they give a months' grace, so we can combine them into just 6 per year. We appreciate your business. Scott Postage Saver Software

Eduardo
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Brief User Experience

It is the first mailing software I tried and I still use to the present, since I feel confident and comfortable on its use. I noticed too it is kept updated for functionality as well as for current USPS compliance. I love the fact that I can re-do the processing in my hand in case I made a mistake, or want to make adjustments, such as modify a little a better mail fit on trays, that finally allows to do a clean submission to the BMEU.

It should be able to generate the DPC better from mailing lists that have been CASS processed, since sometimes the processing cost is lower.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Eduardo, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you. Not sure what issue you are having generating barcodes - the software does that automatically from a CASS certified list, so please reach back out to me so we can figure it out. Again, thanks. Scott Postage Saver Software

Trish
Reservations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super Easy

Kommentare: Overall, recommended to anyone looking for a comprehensive way to organize and send bulk mail!

The best part is how easy this is, straightforward, we can get easy reports, its integrated with excel and I do not need it often, but when I do need some help with something, they are beyond fantastic!

Going back and forth from one format to another is a little time consuming, but this is not something that will prevent us from using Postage $aver, we save so much time and energy in so many other ways we barely even noticed (and it took me forever to even come up with something to put in this section!)

Antwort von Postage Saver Software

Trish, Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver is working well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software

Sharon
Print Shop Manager in USA
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: We constantly print marketing mail outs all over the country. Our local BMEU never has to worry that our mail outs are not correct

[sensitive content hidden] is always helpful if I have questions. It's easy to use and keeps me updated with the ongoing postal updates.

I can't think of anything I am missing in the program

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Sharon, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you! Scott Postage Saver Software

Charles
IT Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Money Saver

Kommentare: We use it for the occasional 1st class permit mailing we have.

This product is easy to use for someone who does not have extensive knowledge of postal regulations.

I am happy with the software. The only draw back would be the need for updates, but that is not the fault of the software.

Antwort von Postage Saver Software

Hi Charles, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you. As you note, the frequent updates are a requirement of USPS, which adjusts it routing patterns monthly, often making several hundred changes each time, and makes other rule changes. Keeping you in compliance with all of that is part of the value you get from Postage Saver Pro, Again, thanks. Scott Postage Saver Software

Brenda
Owner/Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Thank You for a Great Product and Support!

Kommentare: I've been using Postage Saver since 2004. We use it to mail two magazines using Periodical Class Mail and barcodes. Very easy to use. The couple of times I had a problem, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was right on it with help. Even on the weekend! It has saved us a lot of money and time. It is not bloated with a lot of unnecessary stuff to slow down my old computer.

Postage Saver was very easy to set up and is very easy to use. Updates come in plenty of time and are easy to do. Postage Saver takes care of all of the Post Office forms and supplies easy to mail preparation instructions. Easy for an older non-tech person to use.

Have been very pleased with Postage Saver, no problems or complaints at all.

Antwort von Postage Saver Software

Brenda, Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro has worked well for you. We appreciate your business. Scott

D.B.
CIRCULATION MANAGER in USA

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Kommentare: I'VE BEEN USING THIS SOFTWARE FOR 14 YEARS. EVERY YEAR, I REVIEW COMPETING PRODUCTS, BUT SEE NO REASON TO SWITCH.

STABLE SOFTWARE; EASE OF USAGE; EXCELLENT TECH SUPPORT.

I WOULD PREFER TO PAY A LIFETIME LICENSE RATHER THAN A SUBSCRIPTION.

Antwort von Postage Saver Software

Hi, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro has worked well for you. Appreciate your suggestion re a lifetime license. Since we are required by USPS to issue regular updates (at least 6/year), that would be a pretty expensive license, I fear. Thanks again, Scott Postage Saver Software

Kathy
Database administrator in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, affordable

Kommentare: Overall, I really like the product. We were trying to determine all the data entry points for the post office forms manually before, and it was a herculean task. Postage $aver made it feasible to continue to use bulk mail.

This software makes the arcane process of submitting periodicals mail to the post office easy. It's a life saver!

I think the first data entry screen could be simplified. It would also be helpful if there were a bit more explanatory text on some data entry screens.

Antwort von Postage Saver Software

Hi, Thanks for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage $aver Pro is working well for you. You may have noticed that we have added links to more detailed explanations recently, and, of course, every screen has a help button that brings up that screen in the user guide. Are there any particular items that you think we should explain better? Again, thanks! Scott Postage Saver Software

Lance
Registrar & Mailer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Bulk Mailing Software for a Reasonable Price

Kommentare: I have been in the bulk mailing business for 35+ years, used several different software packages when I was working for a larger company, but never found one as easy to use with easy integration into an address database. I am now retired and working for my high school alumni association, a non-profit that awards 8-12 $1,000 scholarships annually. I needed to find a reasonably priced CASS Certified program for handling their mailings (2,000-2,500 pieces at a time) for this small budget group, and your software was perfect for us. Easy to use, integrates easily with our database and reasonably priced for a small organization...

Ease of use, CASS Certification, works for non profit standard mail.

Nothing really, never had a problem in the years using it.

Antwort von Postage Saver Software

Lance, Thanks for your kind words, and for taking the time to write a review. Just to clarify for anyone reading this review online, Postage Saver is PAVE certified, not CASS certified. That is a different part of the process. We appreciate your business and I'm glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. Scott Postage Saver Software

Alan
Publisher / Editor in USA

GREAT Mailing Software

Kommentare: We operate a weekly newspaper and use Postage Saver to prepare our periodical mailing each week. Performing this task manually would be nearly impossible, and Postage Saver makes it quick and simple, and at a reasonable price. I would strongly recommend Postage Saver to anyone that uses any form of bulk mailing.

Price, ease of use, customization options, and features

We have been using Postage Saver for over 3 years, and have had zero issues.

Antwort von Postage Saver Software

Alan, Thanks for your kind review. I'm glad Postage Saver has worked well for you. We appreciate being able to support community newspapers. Scott Postage Saver Software

Joseph
IT Support in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: We use the software for our bulk mailing to the residents of the fire district and as we cover multiple zip codes, it is easy to sort and price.

Takes my export from our database and runs reports and tray tags from that. Easy to setup and use.

Format of my export needs to be modified to use in the software.

Antwort von Postage Saver Software

Hi Joe, Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and for your kind words. I'm glad Postage $aver Pro has been working well for you. If you get a chance, tell me more about needing to change your export format. Thank you for your service to your community. Scott Postage Saver Software

Kristine
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Postage Saver makes me look like a professional

Kommentare: The step by step wizard is easy to use and the paperwork and instructions created by PostageSaver make me stand out at the post office where most folks handwrite their forms and forget to answer key questions.

Easy to use and customer support is very responsive.

There is nothing I would suggest with the level of expertise I have right now (or need).

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Kristine, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Postage Saver Pro is working well for you! We're really proud of the step-by-step instructions customized for each mailing, so I appreciate that you find those helpful. Again, thanks! Scott Postage Saver Software