Über TutorBird

Tutor-Management-Software zur Verwaltung von Schülermanagement, Terminplanung, Abrechnung und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über TutorBird

I'm so happy I came across this company. I also truly like the customer service.

The invoicing system is not clear. Clients are often confused and since their bill changes frequently, it causes even more confusion.

Bewertungen zu TutorBird

TutorBird hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 249 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TutorBird bereits verwendet?

Georgina
Georgina
Company Owner in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saves me hours and ££ every month!

Kommentare: I find it really simple to use. It was completely set up for all of my clients and tutors within half a day. It has since saved me hours of admin work each month, and also means that follow up is more timely and accurate.

I have been operating my business since 2012 and using TutorBird since 2021. It saves me hours of time in admin but also keeps accurate details and records of clients and lessons, so it improves customer service.

I would like to be able to integrate with other apps to reduce even more admin time. This isn't currently possible within Tutorbird.

Precious
Founder in USA

Saved us hours of admin time + a Customer Support Team that actually cares

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

TutorBird has saved us hours of time when it comes to creating invoices, creating sessions, and sending session notes with their email & SMS automations. Most importantly, throughout my entire onboarding experience, I felt supported along the way thanks to their customer team. Huge shout out to you [sensitive content hidden] for walking me through the ropes in our virtual calls. They went above and beyond with answering my questions based on my use case and even gave practical tips that I did not think about. If you're looking for a product that can save your hours every week from admin work, and a company that truly cares about helping you grow your business, then TutorBird is where it's at.

There are a few UX suggestions that I gave to the team related to modifying the invoice details, email and SMS info, etc. [sensitive content hidden] from their customer team took all of my requests and shared it with the Product team. This shows that they are committed to building a product that serves their customers.

Ioana
Founder in Österreich
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool I found for a tutoring company

Kommentare: Good

Many options , easy to personalize to each student needs

No undo button. Once you did something is very hard to repair. The view on the iPhone, there are some features missing still. Sometimes is having errors and I need to check manually all payments, the note taking system is very confusing. Most important the most important report is missing. How much I spent for a student (by paying other tutors) and how much is left for the company. If I want to make a discount, I need to calculate manually

Carla
Founder in Chile

I love the platforms

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Since I discovered last year, my business changed

I like that TutorBird offers a comprehensive platform that simplifies the management of tutoring businesses. It provides a user-friendly interface and integrates essential features such as scheduling, billing, and communication tools. The ability to easily organize sessions, track student progress, and handle administrative tasks in one place is highly convenient. And the most important thing, the price is so affordable

The website tools, but the rest it`s amazing

Tony
Music Teacher & Martial Arts Instructor in UK
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Excellent CMS for any Education Service

Kommentare: The main feature I wanted from Tutorbird was the ability to organise all my clients, their details, lessons, notes and emails with automated and quick/comfortable systems (instead of having to slowly input all the details in a spreadsheet, and individually email / bcc clients, which I did for years). TB absolutely smashed the ball out of the park in this regard!

My business mixes two different forms of education, Music and Martial Arts. Every other CMS service I looked at seemed to dedicate it's features to one or the other, not both subjects (including Tutorbird's sister site MyMusicStaff). Tutorbird was the CMS I was looking for, as I could specify different subjects and make the planning / organising / scheduling work well for both sectors. The automated BCC for emails and text messages has also been a wonderful feature. I started using TB a few years ago and it's been such a boon to my business! I'm thoroughly glad that I made the leap to this system.

There aren't really any features I dislike. I'd say the only 'con' if you can call it that, is having redundant features (for my business personally) like the Lending Library and the Website Builder. I'm sure these are also great features for other users, but they are just clutter for me. I'd like to have the option to 'hide' unused features.

Trevor
Teacher in UK

I love TutorBird!

Tutorbird is a very simple and straightforward program for managing tutoring appointments and billing. It has saved me a ton of time compared to the business I used to run before I started to use Tutorbird and I can focus my efforts more on the communications with clients that matter most, truly!

The student side of Tutorbird is a bit heavy with features that I don't all use, so there has sometimes been a bit of confusion from clients on how to focus on just the features that I use. I do wish that unused features could be switched off on the client side. Other than that, though, once clients are familiar with the program and how registration with me works on Tutorbird, everything from scheduling to billing runs fairly autonomously and automatically.

Elizabeth
Private Tutor in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Useful Online Tutoring Tool

Kommentare: The customer service is amazing. If I can’t find something in the help menu, I can always ask a customer service rep. They are responsive and super helpful even if they have to research a solution.

I love the fact that my families can have an account and cancel or schedule sessions on their own. I also love the invoicing feature.

I don’t like how expensive the fees are with the online payment system. I also would prefer to have an accounting system within TutorBird. I would really like to be able to input expenses and create profit and loss statements at the end of the year for tax purposes. It would also be helpful to have an app for TutorBird to collect mileage and another app for families of my students.

Ludmilla
Founder in Kanada

Excellent tool

Kommentare: My experience at Tutorbird has been amazing so far.I left another tutoring management company for tutorbird. I AM SO HAPPY WITH TUTORBIRD. I felt like a huge load lifted off my shoulder. However there are many features in Ayotree that could serve tutorbird well but it was such a complicated tool and required a lot of administrative work.

I really like how neat the tool is. Using it is not complicated. And it removes a lot of administrative work.

There are some functionalities that are missing that are very important to tutors. For example, the ability to add a link that they can click on to access an online material. Right now we have to add the link in a word document and upload the document. It's much work for us this way. And some other feature would be needed as well maybe like a forum per class where students can share notes and thoughts.

Sheryl
Sheryl
Private Elementary Tutor in USA

I Love TutorBird!

I love the ease of this product and how it moves all things into one space and I am not trying to put multiple platforms, it is all together!

The calendar app keeps adding the old meetings when I add a new one, so I have multiple reminders on my Google Calendar and I cannot delete them.

Rachel
Tutor in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

TutorBird is awesome

I just opened my tutoring business 6 months ago and TutorBird has kept me organized and relatively stress free, Scheduling and organization is a breeze. The payment integration with Stripe is also easy and stress free

the only con is the constant updates but even that is not such a bad con since it shows that TutorBird is always improving.

Marion
Teacher in Portugal
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Overall I love Tutorbird!

Kommentare: I am now running my own classes as 100 % freelance, which is wonderful! Tutorbird has given me the opportunity to be a real business owner and in control of everything I do.

The price to use the platform is great for independents like me. Fairly easy to use. Customer support always quick to respond to queries and to help. Well designed platform for students to book classes and pay.

Some features are more of a headache than useful. Students are constantly confused when they sign up because they don't understand they need a to wait for a separate email to create their password. The sign up process is too convoluted. Timezones are also a source of confusion. I have talked about all this with someone in customer support already though.

LaTanya
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

November 26. 2021 Review

Kommentare: Overall experience is exceptional. Customer is available, understanding, knowledgeable. I would like to know what other products can be integrated with Tutorbird

I like most the calendar functionality, easy registration abilities, email options, management viewing of statements, reports, payroll

I wish Invoicing had more options; dual auto-payment options from more than one credit card, I wish recurring payments generated from calendar, could distribute invoices on separate cards and choose specific amounts,

Grace
Private Tutor in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

A great piece of software for the organised teacher!

Kommentare: I wanted something that could grow with me and this is exactly what TutorBird have provided. They are always on hand to help but there are so many hints and tips that you do not really need to get hold of them!

There are many reasons why I love TutorBird - personable - can add your own logo / pricing etc - easy to use almost all of the elements of the software - The way in which invoicing can be automatic - You can link it with your own website!

To be honest, there isn't much I don't like about it! The only thing I would love to see them do is make it into an app so I can access it on the go!

Rozanne
Owner Operator in Australien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Get your life back with Tutorbird!

Kommentare: My experience has been absolutely amazing. The team has been super fast at responding to any technical issues that I experienced, and the easy of use and value of money means that I keep on recommending it to others.

I love that this software is an all-in-one solution for my tutoring business. From individual pricing, managing pre-payments, automation of invoicing and reminders, online portal for parents and students... this software does it all. It sends out reminders to students and parents about lessons, and it has given me my life back!

I would like the option for upcoming appointments to be displayed in the monthly invoice.

Naseem
Tutor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

All in one tutoring management app

Kommentare: I like that I can use it as an app on my phone for quick access

I like the attendance and the post notification to parents the most because I use this on a daily basis and it is very easy to use

I have not ome to any road blocks yet.

Mildred
Owner / Teacher in USA

Excellent Program for Tutors and Educational Businesses

Kommentare: My workload has been dramatically cut. I no longer need a secretary, Tutorbird is so easy to use and their customer service is great. Most of the time when I need help from a company I go through several robots before I can talk to a human. Tutorbird is not like that. I talk to real humans and they are very patient and helpful.

I love that the staff can see their schedules. I like that I can color code the tutorials so that the Tutors and find their schedules quickly especially if there is a last-minute change. I love that all of my students' information is in one place. I really love that the clients can pay, get their voices, and see their students' tutorial summaries. I love the automated email features. I love that both the students and the parents have their own portals. Tutorbird has so many features that I still haven't explored and used everything.

I tried to find a con and couldn't. I did like the setup of the older version, it gave me more options for differentiating my staff ( like more color choices, and auto-fill was much better. I only had to enter the date range for my invoices once and as long as I didn't close my window, each invoice will have that date range. Now I have to apply the date range every time I do an invoice)

Pam
Teacher/owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Time saving scheduling and invoicing

Kommentare: It is very easy to set up my tutoring schedule for repeated weekly sessions. It is easy to cancel a session as well as to add extra sessions. Takes me a few seconds. Or even better, students can access my calendar to cancel or book their own. Also, the invoicing is very easy. Even though I've been using the product for a few years, I still feel joy at how easy and quick it is to invoice all my families. I like that I have been able to add my logo to the invoices and to customize the communication with my families. Also, I like that they send out birthday wishes!

The ease of sending out invoices. It used to take me ages but with this software I can do it in about a minute! I also love the ease of scheduling students. I love that I can send reminders by both email and text and my students and their parents love that too. I love that tutorbird helped me set up a website so students can cancel or book sessions easily.

After I create the invoices I have to click on each one to email it to my families. I wish I could just click a button to email all new invoices at once. I also wasn't thrilled that you changed the name of the company. Tutorbird just sounds odd to me. I liked myschoolbooks better.

Lara
Private Tutor in USA

I couldn't live without TutorBird

Kommentare: I love that the scheduler synchs with my Google calendar. I don't have to remind students about upcoming lessons anymore, as Tutorbird automatically does that for me. It also automatically sends out invoices and even "nags" parents who don't pay on time with a polite "overdue invoice" reminder email. It collects payments by credit card or direct deposit into my bank account. It keeps lesson records for me and emails them to the parents (replacing the need for me to record them in a document, then copy and paste it into an email). It keeps all contact information on each of my students and records of all payments. So, it's like an invoice program, scheduler, payment platform, reminder, finance record keeper, etc. all in one (no more multiple spread sheets and docs for multiple kids). I love it.

TutorBird makes running my tutoring business so much easier and more professional. I use it for scheduling, invoicing, online payments, keeping records and contact information on my students, sending lesson notes, sending out email and text reminders of upcoming sessions, etc. It's a one-stop shop for all my needs. I started with a free trial and quickly realized I couldn't live without it and would gladly pay the monthly fee. I'm part of a tutoring support group on Facebook made up of thousands of tutors from around the world and I'm always singing the praises of TutorBird to the others wanting solutions for their scheduling, invoicing, and online payment needs.

Nothing. I love it all. I don't use their website builder because I already had a website, so I can't speak to that.

Tracy
Math Tutor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

I absolutely love Tutorbird!

Kommentare: Tutorbird has provided me an easy way to manage my tutoring business by using the calendar, invoicing, session notes, and expense tracking. I am very grateful that I found this when I was first starting up my business!

My favorite features are the invoicing, calendar, and easy report generation for tax purposes.

I am still only using a fraction of what is available, and I'm only using it on my side. I haven't given links to students/parents because I'm still not really familiar with the appearance on their end. This really is more my fault, but even after watching the training clips on YouTube, I wasn't confident enough to integrate the parents and students. I hope to do that this year.

Megan
Director and Lead Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tutorbird is so helpful

Kommentare: We use tutorbird to schedule clients with tutors. We give parents a registration link and they get signed up with us (including their credit card). Just learning that feature has saved me hours of time. Once signed up, we schedule students with tutors. We bill clients and pay tutors. Tutors communicate with parents and record attendance.

Tutorbird's support has been awesome. We used Salesforce prior to this and it was just a beast to use and super expensive. For a small company, one person can easily manage running tutorbird and it's always working reliably!

My boss really hates the name TutorBird. He feels like it has an image that is not professional. Now that we've removed the tutorbird from emails going out, it's better.

Karen
Reading Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Game Changer for my tutoring business

Kommentare: It’s my game changer. I use it countless times a day.

Going back 5 years, I remember my cumbersome paper planner I carried in my purse and countless daily texts from parents requesting to schedule a session. Now I’ve streamlined my whole process by adding TutorBird. The best part? It takes me 5 minutes to send out monthly invoices.

Adding information can take a while, locating sections is not always easy and I use the search bar frequently. Also, screens do not move easily from one section to the next. (Especially the invoices section on my iPhone app) I’m hopeful this can be improved because I’m not sure I can live without this program.

LaVonnda
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One place for all things tutoring

Kommentare: I am incredibly pleased with TutorBird and don't see our company navigating to another platform anytime soon.

TutorBird is a convenient means of booking, payment management, employee management, and client communication. Having everything in one place streamlines our operations for a much needed peace of mind.

One feature that our business could benefit from is limiting student bookings to the balance on their account. Our clients pay for packages but will sometimes book more than their account balance covers so then we have to bill collectors to ensure we are compensated for the extra bookings.

Khaled
Head Tutor in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Why I Love Tutorbird!

Kommentare: Amazing, it took my business to the next level!

It has everything I need in one place. This includes scheduling, reporting, resource sharing, invoicing, creating business reports, managing multiple tutors, and more!

I'd like students/parents to be able to request to schedule their own lessons where there are available time-slots without making "open lessons" everywhere. I also wish they had more CRM feature like easier flow from prospect to full time client, and email campaigns with triggers and timed emails. Lastly, would like to be able to see how much I'm owed for a specific month (not up to a certain date)

Elaine
Founder, Principal in USA

This software saved me!

Kommentare: Tracking my income and finally feel in control! Saving SO MUCH TIME! It was great that I could jump in simply, then I slowly started to add features as my comfort level increased. Moreover, it is not too complicated and bogged down with features I'll never need.

It is as if someone read my mind about all the features I needed to run more efficiently, and she created TutorBird. The features are easy to learn and exactly what I need, customer service is amazing, the functions are always improving.

That I hadn't found it sooner. I didn't like that I couldn't click and drag sessions from month view - but now I can.

Claire
Direction in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Easy admin and financial tracking

Kommentare: A good experience, probably has more functions than I need or know about but it makes everything very very easy!

This is very user friendly, it’s easy to plan your calendar, send invoices, input mileage, link in expenses and payments

When you stop seeing a client it doesn’t take away their mileage and this is a royal pain in the bottom! Surely if the client ends and you Mark it this way their mileage should too?