Über TutorBird

Tutor-Management-Software zur Verwaltung von Schülermanagement, Terminplanung, Abrechnung und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über TutorBird

The invoicing system is not clear. Clients are often confused and since their bill changes frequently, it causes even more confusion.

Bewertungen zu TutorBird

4,9

TutorBird hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TutorBird bereits verwendet?

Lee-roy F.
Manager in Belgien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best value I could find

Kommentare: Tutorbird has helped us automate so many administrative tasks that we can now focus our efforts on improving the quality of our courses to our students and growing our business. It has become an integral part of our company and my only regret is that we haven't started using it earlier.

Complex features but not too complex to learn A responsive support team Provides flexibility for various types of tutoring agencies, admin or tutor managed. Easy to change, move or edit appointments with auto email reminders and free sms reminders which can be turned on or off by students. Auto invoicing with professional email templates makes month end really easy and reduces a ton of admin. Your course content can be uploaded directly and issued to students with ease. Students have their own dashboard where they can view their calendar, account details and lesson materials. Can be used for online or in person lessons with a lending library log to keep track of your any materials you lend to students. Easy report functionality with various metrics including turnover and student retention. Really affordable and scalable to match your growth.

Lesson material dont have a read-only option and students can download it at their discretion. You can't add your own branding to your student and user profiles. You can upload receipts and expenses to archive and add to expenses.

Farah A.
Business Owner in USA

Excellent Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me and responded to my questions quickly. The software itself is great. They also have support documentation on their website for many questions. I am actually trying to set up a courses business on it to teach online live lessons rather than tutoring. I looked at other software products for teaching online live courses and some are pretty greedy when you read the fine prints. And some are not meant for live courses but for recorded courses. Tutorbird is straight up easy to use ,and I believe priced fairly and scalable, especially for a start-up in the educational market.

There are some limitations like not being able to remove some tabs, not controlling the color of the inside Portal, and not being able to make actual lessons connect as one course because the software itself is for a tutoring business not a course business. There are limited YouTube tutorials, but I personally feel okay reading the documentation. Overall, I think the good features outweigh the limitations.

Jimmy T.
Jimmy T.
Private Tutoring and General Management in Australien

Okay! product Software

Was easy to use and manage my clients, received payment in an instant of a secound via Paypal.

There website built integration was poorly, a basic feature.

Mildred C.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Loving the this new operating system

Kommentare: A breath of fresh air. It has made scheduling, invoicing so much easier. My staff loves that it is cell phone friendly. My manager can't stop raving how much she loves Tutor Bird more than what we had.

It was easy to learn. It is easy to use and very clear. I love that the parents and students and staff all have their own log-in. I like the simple way to create invoices and get paid. I really like that we were able to incorperate Zoom with this operating system. It really caters to an educational platform. So much better then the system I was previously using. I'm so happy I came across this company. I also truly like the customer service. I was going to go with another company before I found Tutor Bird but left them due to bad customer service. I was so pleased when I found Tutor Bird and their great customer service. Also there are other really good features that I haven't even tapped into. I can't wait till I learn and use all of the functions of Tutor Bird.

That we have to use Zoom. Some of the other companies already had a white board type instructional base on their sites. Hopefully in the future Tutor Bird will develope a remote type classroom.

Aleksandra R.
Founder in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So far, very happy with the platform

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with TutorBird has so far been very positive! I was nervous about switching to a new platform, but so far it's been working for my business.

I love the fact that TutorBird is tailored to tutoring services! It understands that the invoice recipient can be the parent, but that the session should be booked for the child. I also love that it connects the invoicing directly with the scheduling, as this is something that was missing for me when I was using a different scheduling platform.

I wish the students would be able to book sessions themselves, directly from our website, as the scheduling aspect takes a bit of time.

John C.
Owner in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great system overall!

The calendar is so easy to use for all of our tutors and the reminder system is fantastic. Also, invoicing is extremely easy now.

The transition from our old system to Tutorbird was a little tedious, but the customer support made it a lot easier.

Amy S.
Language Therapist in USA

Meets my needs

Kommentare: TutorBird has been wonderful. I recommend TutorBord all the time to my colleagues!

I love Tutor Bird because all of my families have access to the calendar and documents that I have provided on the portal. I love having the ability to upload files to their specific account and give them a place to house all their important information regarding their child's progress and bench marks. I also love that families have the ability to pay through the portal and reschedule appointments as needed.

I wish that I had the ability to make forms that my clients could read and sign.

Grace J.
Private Tutor in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

A great piece of software for the organised teacher!

Kommentare: I wanted something that could grow with me and this is exactly what TutorBird have provided. They are always on hand to help but there are so many hints and tips that you do not really need to get hold of them!

There are many reasons why I love TutorBird - personable - can add your own logo / pricing etc - easy to use almost all of the elements of the software - The way in which invoicing can be automatic - You can link it with your own website!

To be honest, there isn't much I don't like about it! The only thing I would love to see them do is make it into an app so I can access it on the go!

Christine L.
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been excellent. Everything is connected - attendance, invoices, reports - which is very useful.

The software is reasonably priced and effective for tutoring. It is significantly more effective than a typical book keeping software. The customer service is excellent! They are responsive and willing to answer all questions.

Some of the features are not intuitive. It would be helpful to have a more extensive help manual, perhaps one not connected to the software as you have to get out of the help feature to utilize the application in the software.

Jolene K.
Dyslexia Tutor in USA

Parents like it!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am very confident in the interface I have with parents through TutorBird emails, invoicing, and calendar. I appreciate the convenience for parents of entering the zoom lesson from the student portal.

Scheduling and invoice management are easy and reliable.

It is not always reliable on mobile phone.

Pam V.
Teacher/owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Time saving scheduling and invoicing

Kommentare: It is very easy to set up my tutoring schedule for repeated weekly sessions. It is easy to cancel a session as well as to add extra sessions. Takes me a few seconds. Or even better, students can access my calendar to cancel or book their own. Also, the invoicing is very easy. Even though I've been using the product for a few years, I still feel joy at how easy and quick it is to invoice all my families. I like that I have been able to add my logo to the invoices and to customize the communication with my families. Also, I like that they send out birthday wishes!

The ease of sending out invoices. It used to take me ages but with this software I can do it in about a minute! I also love the ease of scheduling students. I love that I can send reminders by both email and text and my students and their parents love that too. I love that tutorbird helped me set up a website so students can cancel or book sessions easily.

After I create the invoices I have to click on each one to email it to my families. I wish I could just click a button to email all new invoices at once. I also wasn't thrilled that you changed the name of the company. Tutorbird just sounds odd to me. I liked myschoolbooks better.

Corrine T.
Business owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helps me manage every part of my tutoring business!! : ) <3 ***

Kommentare: I will be with TutorBird as long as I have an tutoring business!

There are so many great things about TutorBird that I love! To start, it's a calendar based platform that set up similarly to google calendar so it was an easy transition to start using. There are so many facets that I love but one of the biggest differences is their customer service. I can leave them a voice mail or ticket and they get back to me and help solve my question(s) right away and make me feel like family! The tools that I use daily include: calendar, taking attendance, student profiles and contact info, billing, creating make up lessons, using it for payroll hours/clocking in function with my tutors, a website where I create a sign up for new clients, and so much more!!

There are a just a few things that I don't like about the software but they are definitely not a deal breaker. 1. It's not intuitive and there is a learning curve but customer service is so helpful that it's never daunting or overwhelming. 2. There have to be multiple steps/boxes checked to do one thing. For instance, to set up billing for a new client: I have to link student to a tutor, create a charge for that tutor with the student, put the student on the calendar, manually run an invoice and then email the first invoice, and finally set up automatic payments. After all this is set up, however, I just have to go in and check on the account. Families pay me automatically and I can choose to create a late fee or add a credit card fee or choose their payment date. Set up usually takes about 10 minutes (or less) with each family. 3. It's not intuitive for families. When I sign up new families, they need to go through my TutorBird training when they sign up. The recent how-to pdf's have been incredibly helpful! I've put the up on my downloaded documents so families can have this as a resource!

Lara W.
Private Tutor in USA

I couldn't live without TutorBird

Kommentare: I love that the scheduler synchs with my Google calendar. I don't have to remind students about upcoming lessons anymore, as Tutorbird automatically does that for me. It also automatically sends out invoices and even "nags" parents who don't pay on time with a polite "overdue invoice" reminder email. It collects payments by credit card or direct deposit into my bank account. It keeps lesson records for me and emails them to the parents (replacing the need for me to record them in a document, then copy and paste it into an email). It keeps all contact information on each of my students and records of all payments. So, it's like an invoice program, scheduler, payment platform, reminder, finance record keeper, etc. all in one (no more multiple spread sheets and docs for multiple kids). I love it.

TutorBird makes running my tutoring business so much easier and more professional. I use it for scheduling, invoicing, online payments, keeping records and contact information on my students, sending lesson notes, sending out email and text reminders of upcoming sessions, etc. It's a one-stop shop for all my needs. I started with a free trial and quickly realized I couldn't live without it and would gladly pay the monthly fee. I'm part of a tutoring support group on Facebook made up of thousands of tutors from around the world and I'm always singing the praises of TutorBird to the others wanting solutions for their scheduling, invoicing, and online payment needs.

Nothing. I love it all. I don't use their website builder because I already had a website, so I can't speak to that.

Sofie M.
Director in Spanien

All in one

Kommentare: I came upon it by chance as it was time to renew my existing management tool. Having the opportunity to have the trial period allowed me to have a real view of what was on offer and I could clearly see that it fit my expectations and more.
The students are really excited about using it and have had no trouble using it. The fact that they don't have to download an app is a plus as some people are a bit sceptical about doing so.
The teachers too have been very motivated to use it and now that we have gone online, I can quickly see what is going on.

It allows us to manage many of the schools tasks and automate some of the processes saving a lot of time. The student can keep track of their attendance and payments. For an online language school like ours it is a great tool. I only wish I had found out about it sooner.

Until all the data is in there it takes a little while to get things automated, but once it is set up, it works like a dream. So pleased to have come across this. Will save me so much time and headaches.

Latanya B.
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

November 26. 2021 Review

Kommentare: Overall experience is exceptional. Customer is available, understanding, knowledgeable. I would like to know what other products can be integrated with Tutorbird

I like most the calendar functionality, easy registration abilities, email options, management viewing of statements, reports, payroll

I wish Invoicing had more options; dual auto-payment options from more than one credit card, I wish recurring payments generated from calendar, could distribute invoices on separate cards and choose specific amounts,

Kimberly M.
Teacher/Tutor in Jamaika

Best Software for Teachers/Tutors Around the World

Kommentare: I started using Tutorbird before it was renamed Tutorbird :) and I love it! I live in the Caribbean, Jamaica, so I was pretty happy when I was able to locate a program that is available to me. This is one of the best software I have ever used. It is soooo easy to use. Since my first day of using the software, I have not had the need to go to the HELP section. I have definitely recommend this products to friends in the teaching field and I will continue to do so. Thank you Tutorbird.

The feature that made me subscribe was the invoicing - I love the fact that I can set a reminder for payments to be made. I also appreciate the calendar feature as the parent or myself is able to schedule the tutee for their session easily. Overall I love the accessibility and how easy it is to use for both myself and my parents/tutees.

For me, I would love to see a grade book. I believe this would provide my parents and tutees with results and or comments in live time. Also, a payment plan option would be nice for accessibility to parents to choose from, especially when they sign up/register. I normally have to modify the student payment option a lot and it takes a lot of time and calculating.

Trevor K.
Tutor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Fantastic Functionality and Fantastic Value!

Kommentare: I've had a great experience so far, and I look forward in the future to being able to take on larger client loads than I was able to manage in the past because I will be spending less time on admin and more time on actual teaching! :-)

I love that this software has specific customizations for tutoring business. It's clear that the developers of this software have worked as tutors themselves and know exactly what sort of information and features are important to tutors. The functionality is fairly flexible and can accommodate to many sorts of business models.

The software has a bit of a steep learning curve at first, but this is somewhat to be expected with any sort of registration and scheduling software. In addition, there are a few nuanced sorts of scheduling customization that I think would be nice to have implemented in a future deployment of the software, but these are mostly due to my particular desires more than they are due to any sort of flaw in TutorBird. For the vast majority of the things I do, TutorBird works very well and is fairly hands-off on my end, which is great.

Nicola M.
Director in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An asset to my business

I wanted a one stop shop for my business and Tutorbird has been the best solution I have found. There are areas for improvement but the team are very responsive to suggestions and regular updates are offered. What do I like most? For me scheduling is important and the option to produce professional invoices and offer parents a view to their account has been invaluable. Everything for my customer is transparent and there is an option to communicate through one channel, which is great. My accounting system in on there but I have yet to submit my taxes as yet so cannot comment on their suitability for that. A fantastic decision was made when I committed to use tutorbird for my business.

Some tweaks in the system regarding charges for group sessions I also would like an input of number of weeks for invoicing rather than dates. In addition, I would like an option to add notes that are not attached to a particular session for a student. Is there an option for that? At the moment you can add weekly notes but they have to be put in when logging attendance or they are attached to a session. I want something standalone. Could I also add another business set of accounts so that I have one place to go to?

Rozanne W.
Owner Operator in Australien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Get your life back with Tutorbird!

Kommentare: My experience has been absolutely amazing. The team has been super fast at responding to any technical issues that I experienced, and the easy of use and value of money means that I keep on recommending it to others.

I love that this software is an all-in-one solution for my tutoring business. From individual pricing, managing pre-payments, automation of invoicing and reminders, online portal for parents and students... this software does it all. It sends out reminders to students and parents about lessons, and it has given me my life back!

I would like the option for upcoming appointments to be displayed in the monthly invoice.

Ying Z.
CEO in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A small but powerful platform

Kommentare: It is cost efficient but versatile platform to manage students. It has almost all functions you need no matter you tutor by yourself or manage many tutors. If the platform can provide more flexible payroll method and work closely with Zoom, it will be even better.

It can send notification to my students via both email and text. I like the free text function especially because now the day people don't use email much. I also like the quick response of the feedback. I notify a bug to them and it is fixed in the weeks. Excellent support. The calendar management is great and it is easy to track the event. student can also upload their work and download the resource we provide online.

there are some functions are missing. Such as tutor cannot mark student's homework which is uploaded to the platform. Tutor should be given a way to upload the marked work. The payroll method shall be more flexible. For the zoom meeting, it can only like to personal meeting room. It cannot like to specific meeting to a specific event.

Kevin L.
Tutor in UK
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Saves me time every month

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Initially I rejected this software because when I looked at the tutorials it didn't answer many of the questions I had. The tutorials focussed on the aspects of the software that need no explanation e.g. how to fill out a student form.
I decided to try it based on comments in tutor forums where tutors explained the key features that are of benefit to a tutor.
Once I started using it I found the UI unintuitive but the customer support was responsive and this meant that I persevered with the set up.
This software has automated several aspects of my tutoring business and saved me significant time each monthing on invoicing. It is very useful and at the time I was looking there seemed nothing else that gave the basic calendar/auto-invoicing features.

Autogenerating invoices from calendar Keeping track of the financial situation with each student. Sending lesson reminders. Customer support is quick and helpful.

UI feels dated and I did not find it intuitive. Calendar integration is one-way. "How to" videos were not that helpful when I first looked at the software. Lack of reporting tools that I am aware of - they might be there....?

Amanda S.
Online English Teacher in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Has made things so much easier!

Kommentare: Have always had excellent, personal, helpful and prompt responses to any queries.

Scheduling, automated invoicing, uploading documents, integrated website, financial reports, integrates with PayPal and Google Calendar. I didn't have an existing system. I used spreadsheets, my own calendar and manually created PayPal invoices.

As I set lessons up for six months, you need to be mindful that any changes may inadvertently impact other lessons, especially if you set up recurring on multiple days. Formatting the font on the website was a little tricky to get right. Would be useful if lesson times on the invoice reflected time zone of students, but still allow payment in GBP. My students are all Chinese, a translation service would be helpful to them.

Claire M.
Direction in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Easy admin and financial tracking

Kommentare: A good experience, probably has more functions than I need or know about but it makes everything very very easy!

This is very user friendly, it’s easy to plan your calendar, send invoices, input mileage, link in expenses and payments

When you stop seeing a client it doesn’t take away their mileage and this is a royal pain in the bottom! Surely if the client ends and you Mark it this way their mileage should too?

Elizabeth E.
owner in UK

Techno phobe friendly

Kommentare: Overall, the application is easy to use for scheduling and planning, payments and tracking, keeping clients informed and on track.
Love it.

Ease of use and flexibility of the product. I love the fact that I can assign an administrator to select clients to send marketing info to, as this saves me the time and effort. As a techno phobe, anything that can be assigned to admin is a benefit. Tracking of payments, lessons, notifications are all well structured to client and owner.

This is a tricky one to answer, as there isn't anything that I don't like, or even least like. It really suits me in every way.

Naseem S.
Tutor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

All in one tutoring management app

Kommentare: I like that I can use it as an app on my phone for quick access

I like the attendance and the post notification to parents the most because I use this on a daily basis and it is very easy to use

I have not ome to any road blocks yet.