Über Hourly

Plattform für Kleinunternehmen zur Verwaltung und Bezahlung von Stundenlöhnen

Erfahre mehr über Hourly

Love how easy it is to track and pay employees. Also the workers compensation saved me money and is easy to track.

So far I Don’t have anything about this software I don’t like least yet.

Bewertungen zu Hourly

4,9
5,0
4,9

Hourly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hourly bereits verwendet?

Maor
Maor

Hourly App BEST Payroll company / app

Hourly app is the most user friendly payroll platform out there

We like everything in this platform and don’t think it’s missing anything

Cameron

Harrell Electrical Services review of HOURLY

Kommentare: Overall we have a good experience. The platform has really eased our daily payroll admin and cost tracking. The HOURLY customer service team has been excellent with addressing platform questions, providing education and assisting with pulling reports. Having access to detailed data while out in the field has been a big benefit for daily operations.

Real time staff time card tracking coupled with geo tag locations is a big help in managing staff in the field. Additionally managing project/service payroll costs is easier with daily real time computations for all staff wages, payroll taxes and workers compensation insurance premiums. The HOURLY team is also easy to work with

Customizable "name" payment line items with the ability to designate treatment for tax purposes and also not wages excluded from worker's comp premium would be a good feature to add. An example is for government projects in California for Prevailing Wage payroll, there are also separate Fringe Benefit payments for the staff that are taxable, but not subject to Workers Compensation premiums.

Buddhi
Senior Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Make things easier

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This provides multiple HR features and I think it is a good product for small businesses.

A simple app which can use by anyone as everything is very clear and navigation is so easy. An affordable service for most of the small companies.

While using it, I felt like some features could be improved so we can do some "more" things with it.

Todd
President in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software and best customer service

Kommentare: Overall experience has been fantastic.
The hourly team is extremely responsive and helpful! Customer service is the best! The software just continues to get better and more functional for our purposes!

The ease of use is great! Everything is at a touch of a finger! Very easy to integrate into our existing system especially with the fantastic customer service when nèeded. I like most the functionality of being able to get all the info I need off the app while I am on the go!

As of right now the software is working perfect for us. The Hourly team has always answered all our questions and concerns and the software has been updated/improved along the way! Maybe the only thing that I could suggest would be to have some tutorials on all the different options and a key on the pages in the app to know what things stand for on that page. But maybe this exists and i am just unaware.

Jahil
Director in USA
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They are one of the good guys.

Kommentare: They handle my payroll, including taxes and make that part of owning a small company pretty easy.

These guys just get it, had zero issues and I am able to talk to human beings right away when I had questions about adding employees and extra features. They are on top of it, on the bleeding edge of good customer service.

I don’t spend that much time in the software because it’s set it and forget it, I just just do approvals once a week and it’s take 2 minutes tops. I left another solution because it was too cumbersome, time consuming.

Travis
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great feature set & functionality, great product & great customer service

Kommentare: Hourly helps save us lots of time when it comes to time tracking, payroll management, and payments.

The mobile app is very important as it allows our employees to track their time accurately while in the field. It also helps us in the office accurately track labor time and bill customers.

Sometimes the app & portal do not update in real time. have to manually refresh to get updated figures. they also do not currently support prevailing wage payroll which is an important feature for the construction industry.

Jess
Jess
Manager in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast, painless payroll and time clock

Kommentare: They are hands-on and dedicated to building the best product so that means agreeable fees, quick service, and things you request make it into the beta channel quickly.

Easy to use on any mobile device. Mobile-first design is key in our industry, no one is sitting there at the small cafe with a desktop or even a laptop. Our tools need to be on the phones in our pockets, easy to access, and just as easy to slip back into the pocket so we can get on with the day.

No support yet for robust scheduling so we have not been able to move that over to this app and we really had to play around with and modify our own system in regards to tips distribution to fit their workflow. But updates to a model we were using the past 7 years were long overdue and we have good buy-in from staff and users.

Ben

Filled a Needed Niche

Kommentare: Overall Hourly has saved me time in managing my payroll & employee work tracking at a very reasonable rate.

I love that Hourly allows me to track specific tasks at multiple sites. As a general contractor I need to keep accurate records of my employees work and Hourly greatly simplifies that task.

There have been some hiccups integrating my worker's comp insurance into my payroll system. However Hourly has been attentive throughout this process & done their best to solve the issues that arise.

Dana

Great Payroll/Timesheet Option

Kommentare: I've really enjoyed the process. Very easy to use.

I love the support. When I need help, my advisor is always readily available.

That I have to manually add my commission-based people every pay day. And there is no commission pay feature.

Liliana
Human Resources in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service

Kommentare: Very good

Easy to use portal. Great, timely and efficient customer service with a dedicated payroll specialist.

Not many features like variations of vacation set ups. Reports are limited.

Elena
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Payroll Service that Integrates WC Premium

Kommentare: Hourly is helping us manage our Workers Comp premiums

Integration was simple especially because the customer service is a dedicated, live person.

Slightly cumbersome but once I learned the steps it's simple enough

Juan
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our business needed this app!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Hourly has been positive, helpful, and profitable. Put simply, we left the old inefficiencies that pain small business due to the dependency on private accountants, and leaped forward to being efficient, transparent, and in control of our business. We went from tracking our employee's hours inaccurately on Word or Excel to having our payroll cost to-the-penny in the palm of our hands with a hand full of other features that significantly helped me, and my brother (co-owner) become a hundred times more informed about our business.

The most impact features of the Hourly app is the business owner's ability to manage the most important aspect of any business; our employees. It's hard to say which part of the app I like the most since it does a seamless job at tracking time sheets, live payroll cost, workers comp cost, and job cost in terms of hours spent by employee/tasks. However, I would say that my favorite feature of this app is how easy it is to run payroll due to the other tasks being done for me that allows me to simply review, and press a button to run payroll from practically anywhere.

In the beginning, we had to get our payroll checks mailed to our office until we learned that we were able to print them right from our office. This helped us be in even more control of our payroll, and ability to quickly get our technicians paid for their work.

Kendy

It help us to reduce significantly the Cost Operation

Kommentare: We reduce the cost administrative and operating . We can do changes anytime and anywhere.

Easy to use and technical support and quick response

The Automatic Workers Compensation Certificates Need Improve on Additional Insurense information

Tina
Office Manager in USA

Easiest payroll I've ever had

Kommentare: Not only is Hourly a great time tracking tool, but the integration with workers' comp insurance makes it phenomenal

The app on the employees' phones is bi-lingual and super easy to use. I get very accurate information now

There are no current improvements needed

Erin
HR in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Time-Tracking

Before we starting using the Hourly app we did all of our timecards by hand and had to collect them every week. This is especially difficult with construction sites spread all over the peninsula. The Hourly staff came out and trained all of our employees on the use of the app and got us fully set-up. Now we use it with ease. Even if there isn't cell service at a job site, the app will update once the employee is connected to wifi or in cell range. Managers can easily view job costing data, employee lists and if our employees clocked in on time. I would definitely recommend this app to any one in the construction field!

Really the only change I would like to see is for the comments our staff leave on their timecards, to show on the PDF exported version of the timecards. Other than that I think it's fantastic!

Joseph
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Job labor costing and payroll management in a glance

Kommentare: It’s been great to combine workers comp along with payroll so I can see actual total labor cost for a give project.

Easy to confirm hours and seamlessly going right to payroll

The system has worked great and never had a real problem but occasionally the website and or the app does not display current information immediately. This is always resolved quickly just seems like there are occasional quirks.

Deshaun
Case Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hourly is incredible!

Kommentare: I'm not experiencing any issues with Hourly.

That its user friendly. For someone like myself who is technologically challenged its very important that the product is easy to maneuver and operate with little to no confusion. I'm very grateful for Hourly's simple and effective design.

Honestly, no. Not at all. I've only had a seamless experience using Hourly.

Jason
Pres in USA

Hourly

Kommentare: Very pleasant with the ease of mind all taxes and wc liabilities are taken care of.

Ease of use. Has bonus features such as job locations and timesheets that most payroll s/w lacks. All aspects of payroll taken care of.

Requires a little bit of training to start using.

mutsumi
Officer in USA

Best clock in app

Our company has been using this app for almost 2 years and we all really like it. Easy to use, easy to administer. I can see where employee clocked in/out.

When employee change the phone, even though it's same number, we had problem logging in.

Antwort von Hourly

Hi Mutsumi, Thanks so much for the review, and for the feedback about the employee phone issue. We're looking into it!

DAVID

Tip Tops experience with the Hourly app

Kommentare: Awesome experience, customer service has been the best.

Super easy to use and track employees, great for a non technical person like myself

No cons i have no issues with the software

Sandra
Sandra
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A true small business ally

Kommentare: Discovering hourly.com was a complete solution to our small business's payroll needs. Our express location was a start-up experiment that might not have launched if a large start-up investment had been required.

The Hourly.com app is very user friendly and mostly intuitive. It didn't take much time to set up and we were able to run payroll easily once our local payroll accounts were created. The team at Hourly helped facilitate all that too! Unlike other payroll services, payroll tax payments are integrated into the process leaving me more time to handle other important tasks. LOVE this app!

The software could be better if it interfaced with Quickbooks for easy download of data.

Brookes
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Advanced Payroll Technology Easy To Use!

Kommentare: Hourly Inc works with you to suit your specific business needs. This program has become a game changer for my business.

The software is self-explanatory and user-friendly! It took me no time at all to become an expert at running payroll with the well developed software and professional doting staff. The software can be altered in the best way suited for your company.

This is young software which is still malleable but this is not a negative trait at all.

Kathleen
Bookkeeper in USA

Hourly Review

Kommentare: The company and their employees have been great. If I call with a problem and have to leave a message, they get right back to help. They have never made me feel uncomfortable about asking questions if I don't understand something.

The data is readily available and in a usable format

Trouble finding how to delete input if a mistake was made entering payroll shift information and there is a need to start over or make a change. Also the print size on the timecards is really small, but all the other printable records are fine.

Pete

Review for Hourly

Kommentare: Saves me time and money

Service. Especially by phone. Everyone was willing to help me with my special needs

None. I have no complaints about this company

Felix

Hourly Review

Kommentare: Everything is great with hourly. No complains.

The software is very easy to use. The thing I like the most is when I need help someone is always available to assist with any concerns I may have.

For now, there is nothing I can say that needs to be improved. Everything works perfectly.