Filtern nach:

Über Fotor

Fotor ist ein plattformübergreifendes Fotobearbeitungs- und Grafikdesign-Tool, mit dem Nutzer auf einfache Weise auffällige visuelle Inhalte erstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über Fotor

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Marketing Director in USA

LOVE how easy it is to use!

Kommentare: Huge benefits! I need to make small and large edits to photos all the time in my marketing job. This has really helped me accomplish that without a ton of editing knowledge or overhead. Great product!

I love love love this product! I stumbled on it a few years ago and it quickly became my easy photo editor tool. I can do almost anything with it and it's very intuitive! Within the last year they have added new features like filters which just made it that much better.

I honestly can't think of any. There was a small learning curve with the multi image layout but that seems to be expected with something like this.

Ali K.
Ali K.
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan

Full-featured and flexible photo editor

Kommentare: Fotor is one of those online photo editors that I’ve used to edit my DSLR camera RAW photos while traveling and upload photos to the websites and social media networks. It’s Supports photos with common and RAW extensions, it’s great can upload customized fonts and access online fonts

I like the rendering speed of Fotor and eye-catching effects. I have all the features I need online in the browser, I can easily apply effects to photos, and artificial intelligence works very well in retouching images and faces. The Adjusting section is very complete and the Curves tool is working awesome. Also, the Resize and Crop tool is easy to use and everything is like a professional desktop photo editing tool and you forget it’s an online photo editing platform.

They should be adding more default fonts because some projects have to be prepared quickly, and the more system default features, let users do works faster.

Henry C.
Henry C.
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fotor actually makes my work weeks easier.

Kommentare: Working with images is one of the most frustrating and time intensive parts of my job, because I'm not a designer. Fotor has made it easier for me. Seems like a bland, simple statement, but a software tool actually making my life easier week after week is a rare and valuable thing. If your photo needs are basic (cropping, resizing, touching up, brightening, etc.) and you don't particularly care to learn deeper photo editing skills, Fotor is an excellent choice. It'll do everything you need, it'll do it quickly, and it won't distract you with anything you don't.

It has a robust free version, which is what I'm most familiar with. I'm not a designer or photographer, and Fotor has tons of cropping, touch-up, re-sizing, and other web-design-based features built in to make it easy for people like me. I've used other design tools before, but Fotor is one of the best free design tools specifically for photo editing. A major benefit, especially for web designers/developers, is the free version allows for batch image editing. You can upload a full folder of photos, set the editing parameters you want, and Fotor edits every photo. That has saved me more hours than I can count.

When it comes to anything "design," Fotor gets a bit weak. Simply adding a text or color overlay rarely worked out for me. More often than not I found myself editing images in Fotor, exporting to another tool like Canva, and then finishing the design from there. However, this isn't too different from how professional-level designers work. Photoshop to InDesign etc. So I don't hold it against them. But it's just good to note that Fotor won't be your go-to web design solution - just a fantastic, free image editing solution.

Mary lee C.
Writer and Editor in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fotor Has Its Uses

Kommentare: Overall, I found Fotor to be useful, especially as a means of learning to make digital collages, but one does, I think, out grow it quickly. I was using it weekly, almost daily, for an extended period of a couple of years or more, but gradually, particularly due to the constant changes to the software, it became less and less useful. It became more and more limited and irritating, and the quality of the resolution of the collages proved too low for our purposes, so we started using other collage makers. We almost never use Fotor any longer, and when we do, we still find it mainly insufficient for our purposes. I'd suggest this is better software for teens looking to learn and have fun with photos, but professionally, if one's business is very reliant on striking images to sell products, one has to be hesitant about using Fotor, at least for collage making purposes.

I used Fotor mainly to design photo collages for the social media accounts of my lit history company, and it did serve the purpose reasonably well, allowing for the creation of attractive collages.

Unfortunately, the tools and the functions of the site were too often changed, so as soon as one started to improve in the speed and quality of best using the site, one was learning things all over again and taking longer than necessary to complete a task that should not have taken as much work time. Equally, the final resolution of the collage was not high on all devices, no matter in what format and on what settings we saved it, so especially for the purposes of something as visual as Instagram, it came to be less than ideal. And in addition, the site often froze, causing us to lose work, and having to start again.

Creator/Consultant in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Fotor is a Great Simple Photo Editing Tool, and Free

Kommentare: I really like that the Fotor is simple to use. Sometimes the best products are the ones that are straightforward and let's easily do what you want, a simple photo edit. There's a good range of filters to choose from, textures, and frames. You can also create a collage of photos with placement of up to 9 images, so there's plenty of layouts to choose from. You can also use Fotor on your smartphone, I have an Android and the app is super easy to use, so a plus for that though this review is focused on the desktop version which I've spent the longest time using.

Fotor is really a great tool for basic photo editing. You can download Fotor for free, I use it regularly on my Macbook and have set it up for users on Windows. Fotor is straightforward, less complicated than Gimp, you can basically get someone up and running with the ability to upload and edit photos on their own. They have a great series of filters you can use, if I had to pick one feature I love the most about the software is the Focus feature. It lets you pick an area in your photo and choose it as the focal point and introduce a blur to the objects in the background. It's great if you have product images and want a simple tool to apply this effect.

I'm not a fan of the text tool. It's super basic, you can add a text box and change color, font size, rotate text and drag to change the perspective. You can add text layers and have the option to put one behind the other, but that's pretty much it.

Fayssal A.
Fayssal A.
Web marketing in Marokko
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fotor The real competitor to Photoshop

Kommentare: In general, this application can be considered a real competitor to Photoshop, it is easy to use and very fast in getting things done, and it is easy for beginners in the field of design to design great pictures and share them with their friends on social media.

Easy-to-use software, designed in an aesthetic way that attracts users to use it. One of the coolest things about this program is those cool and varied filters, such as light change filters as well as shadow-changing filters, all easily and quickly. Over there, the program doesn't take up much of your computer's memory. One of the most enjoyable features of this unique program is the combination of several images in a unit image with few touches that can combine the images according to your preferred form. I tried this program and used all its possibilities and it was a very beautiful experience. It is also a feature of the program that everyone can use it even if they have no background in the field of information.

One of the main drawbacks of this program is that it is only for beginners in the field of photography design. It is also a disadvantage of this programme that it does not accept arabic writing; It is also a disadvantage of the program that you can not cut pictures and remove some parts of them. One of the drawbacks of the program is that there are no ready-to-design templates that designers can use in their various designs that they may use in their social media posts. One of the things I didn't like about the app is the lack of a photo library that can be used in design to facilitate the search for photos on designers.

Medical Intern in Sri Lanka
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fotor - a simple and powerful

Kommentare: There are so many photo editors for advanced photo editing works. Fotor satisfying all our day-to-day editing tasks with a simple and clean UI. Great experience and much Love:

My overall experience with Fotor is good. It's a pretty decent photo editor with cloud-based availability. The beauty of Fotor is even beginners also can work without major editing skills. There are thousands of predefined templates available on Fotor, and we can take them to the next level with our creativity. 'Fotor' easily fulfills all our designing tasks for our personal needs, and we can create pro-type edits with just easy steps.

It delivers what it is capable of. Nothing to complain about Fotor. Need some improvements and features on the iOS application.

Redactor de fútbol in Venezuela
Fotografie, Selbstständig

An easy way to edit photos

Not all users need an advanced photo editor. There are many who, with simply being able to make some basic adjustments, such as applying some filters, so today, have more than enough utility to transform their photos into great beauties. "Fotor" is just that kind of application. An editor that works in a simple, practical and very reliable way when dealing with a photo. While it is true that there are numerous photo editors, "Fotor" has as a presentation letter its ease when working, with a platform and simple tools that will please any user. Do not expect to find a complex system because it is not. If you are someone who has never had the opportunity or knows how to edit photos, this program is undoubtedly the right one to start making designs in your photos. Therefore it is 100% recommended for all beginners who want to venture into photography, before taking the big step towards other more complex systems such as Photoshop, for example.

If its simplicity is a positive point, it also makes it a negative point. If you are a user that needs many professional and advanced tools to edit photography, then "Fotor" is not for you. This application has a few basic functions that only go to inexperienced users who want to venture into the edition. Putting filters, trimming, making frames, and other basic functions is what you will find in this editor.

Principal in Malaysia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Feature-Packed Image Editor

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Fotor has been excellent. Fotor allows us to quickly and easily edit photos before we publish them on the web or insert them in PowerPoint presentations.

We use Fotor for simple editing of JPEG and PNG images. The feature we use the most (by far) is "1-Tap Enhance." With only one mouse click, most photos can look much better than the original. We also frequently use the "Crop" feature, in particular Golden (Ratio) and Square. Both "1-Tap Enhance" and "Crop" are easy to use, even for photo editing novices like us; we have not needed to refer to the user guide.

The download for the Windows x64 version of Fotor is large - about 406 MB. Although this is not an issue for us, it may be an important consideration for those who have limited hard disk space on their PC.

Zulaikha I.
Zulaikha I.
CEO in Pakistan
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Photo editor and post maker

It helps in editing photos and provides features and functions to create eye catching posts to give boost to your business. It is also available in different languages other than English

It does not provide full features in trial version while other software's provide full features and functions to the user. App version has less features than web version in trial version.

Murilo S.
Fotor Review in Brasilien
Musik, Selbstständig

Fotor Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use fotor to edit my photos as a producer, and album arts or arts for my instagram, and also arts for my electronic music youtube channel, I use fotor because it's easy, on the web, and sometimes I don't even need to download any photo to include it on the website, and I also like it because it has some possibilities of beautification when I edit my personal photos, like stain remover etc.

The Fotor application is great, it is an editor with many features and the best, you don't need to download anything, it's easy to use and it's easy to upload photos or use links from the internet itself, without having to download a photo you want to edit. In addition, Fotor even in the free version, does not put a watermark, and saves as quality photos.

What I really don't like about the app, is that besides the variety of possibilities of things, there are very few effects available in the free version, for example when I want black and white photos, I can't because fotor does not provide this simple effect for free.

Henry N.
photographer in Trinidad und Tobago
Zeitung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My right hand in photography.

Kommentare: Fotor helps me to make my photographic shots one of the best in my field of work since, with just one click in this application, the image acquires much sharper appearances and with a quality superior to the original, which greatly favors my work as a photographer.

I like fotor because it is an online application; it is very easy to use and has more than 110 filters and effects to modify the images.

I have absolutely nothing negative to mention about this application, because I consider it to be totally efficient.

April C.
Author in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great photo editing software!

Kommentare: I'm an independent author, so I not only publish my own books, but I also create my own covers and design my own marketing posters, which means I definitely need a good photo editor at times! Fotor is not only easy to use, (they have a tutorial if you need it) but they have a ton of different effects all for a reasonable price! There are two options to pay, either monthly or annually, both competitively priced and within anyone's budget, and you get a lot for the money! You can alter the tone of the overall picture with the different filters or use the beauty tools to enhance or change individual features. They also have frames and stickers as well as the ability to add text. Anything you need to do to a picture, you can do it here. From changing the eye color to erasing blemishes, to cropping and adding filters, it's a one-stop-shop for all your photo editing needs! I would absolutely recommend Fotor to anyone who either needs to or enjoys editing their photos!

Easy to use. Tons of effects. Cost-effective payment plans.

Some of the effects aren't as strong as other software editing programs.

Devney A.
Devney A.
Technology educator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product both on the computer and Android phone

Kommentare: Fotor is an amazing app and Windows software and I still can't believe it's free. Highly recommend!

I love love love fotor! There are so many great things about it but I'm going to review the Android app. They not only have ways to edit photos but they have regular collages and magazine type collages.

The only thing I didn't like is that it needs 800x800 to work, so some of my photos on my phone don't meet that criteria. So I can't edit some of my photos using fotor without probably taking a screenshot of it and maybe that will be the correct file size.

José junior S.
Home Office in Brasilien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Fotor- Great application for photo editing.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My posts are much more attractive and my audience loves my publications.

It is a very easy to use app, for small photo edits like cropping, adding a watermark, adjusting the clarity of the photos.

There is a lack of more photo montage options in the free version, the most meets my needs.

Elaine B.
PUBLICIDADE in Brasilien
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very practical and efficient software.

Kommentare: I use it daily, and it corresponds to everything I do in advertising and advertising montage.

Very practical and efficient software, use for publicity and advertising montages I like a lot!

Fotor assists me in everything that concerns the assembly and elaboration of text and image models.

Beverly A.
freelance writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Online Photo Editor

Kommentare: My experience has been great. Fotor helps me to create the most professional cards, logos and resumes.

Fotor is a great photo editor. I can save my work and photos on Fotor Cloud for easy access. Whenever I want to view my photos, I know exactly where they are. I like that this software supports JPG, PNG and PDF. I can share on social media and also I can set for public display if i want to. I can put my work or photos in my favorites. I can access my favorite things. I can create logos, cards and collages. This software is great for social media. It helps me to create Facebook and Twitter covers. It can help me create resumes. Fotor helps me in so many different ways. Its a great online editor for so many different things, from business covers to social media post.

Maybe more updates, but at this time, this editor is working perfectly. Great software for business and personal.

Andrew W.
Software Engineer in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fotor is my top photo lightweight editor.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've had Fotor on my computer since windows 8 and I've enjoyed using it all that time.

The sheer number of scenes and filters for photos in the app is crazy. This makes it easy to apply useful filters that I can use to adjust photos that I add to websites and applications like blurring and adding depth to photos.

It does not save the state of the sessions. When the application is closed by mistake without saving, everything is lost and I have to start editing afresh

Bartender in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great photo editor

Kommentare: Great, highly recommend for someone wanting some depth of editing without an overwhelming hassle of learning the software.

Seamless and fluid user experience makes for a fantastic photo editor software. If you want a smart, intuitive way to edit pictures without having to invest too much to learn how to operate it, then Fotor is for you.

Lack of integration with google photos. A small caveat that is easily overturned, but it will become even more practical and I look forward to use Fotor directly in my google photos.

Small Business Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great for all you photographers out there!

Kommentare: Overall experience has been a great one! I'll be using this app for foever.

Fotor is an awesome app if you love to take pictures. It's a great tool for editing and really east to use, no matter if you're a beginner or a professional. It will turn your photos into professional works of art!

I honestly haven't come across any cons while using this app. It's a great app to use for quick editing.

Armand R.
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

I love using Fotor for editing my company logo

I heard about Fotor from a friend of mine and I was impressed when I saw that it is a great app for editing photos. I used it for designing my company logo and let me say it came out really good. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone.

There are no cons that I could find with this app. It does what it advertises and delivers on everything that involves photo editing. An all around solid photo editing app.

Junior Graphic Designer in USA
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fotor

Kommentare: Overall the program does what it sets out to and provides people with the ability to edit photos, and create quick and simple designs. It is good for social media based work that is just quick and simple. The tools don't offer much capability for complex or highly customized work, but can be useful in a pinch.

Fotor is very easy to use and work with. There's a variety of templates to design from and it gets simple jobs done. Additionally you can edit photos with simple tools.

The platform can seem a bit overly simplified and restrictive in regards to design capabilities. You don't have ultimate creative control due to the limited tools and features, but if your doing a quick one off design for a social media post it's fine.

Senior Data Associate in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Professional presentations for both customer and business needs

Kommentare: Brings credibility through presentation to your brand and enhances the customer experience.

Enhances your presentations ten fold. Makes creating professional style presentations and other information a snap and allows employees to unlock extra potential. Perfect for presenting internally or directly to the customer. Brings credibility and professionalism to your brand.

There was nothing in particular that I disliked about this software from what I've used. It's been an efficient and easy to use experience to this point.

Affiliate Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist in Indien
Grafikdesign, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Proving to be a highly beneficial designing tool

Kommentare: I have just started using the app but I am definitely enjoying working with it.

After stumbling upon the Fotor lifetime deal, I had gotten the lifetime access at a very reasonable price. After continuously using it for a couple of weeks, I strongly feel that it has the potential to over-power other graphics designing tool.

As of now, I only feel that the Text Overlays or fonts are not up to the mark. I could be wrong or I simply don't understand how to better use it. Other than this, Fotor is remarkable.

Emily E.
Professional Organizer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

The worst collage making tool

Kommentare: I made before and after collages for my business, but that is rarely possible unless I use someone else's computer.

It does have several functions for photo editing and collage making, but it is impossible unless you have a very large computer screen (unlike my standard sized MacBook).

You have to have a giant computer screen for the program to work correctly. If it is not a large screen, the necessary buttons scrunch together, making it impossible to click them to edit and save your work. When I contacted customer service about this clearing explaining the issue, they took several days to respond and weren't able to help.