Über Fotor

Fotor ist ein plattformübergreifendes Fotobearbeitungs- und Grafikdesign-Tool, mit dem Nutzer auf einfache Weise auffällige visuelle Inhalte erstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über Fotor

User-friendly platform, helpful technical support.

Bewertungen zu Fotor

Fotor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 760 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fotor bereits verwendet?

Waldemar
Postermarkt in Deutschland

Revie tag 1

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: schnell und gute qualität , mit gratis credist .gefällt mir

Bedienfreundlich und einfach, sehr übersichtlich .Preis ist gut

da ich es nur 1x getestet habe, konnte keine bild größen einst. sehen. sonsten alles gut

Hans Dieter
NN in Deutschland
Animation, Selbstständig

Spielen mit Veränderungen

Kommentare: Einfach gut mit dem Programm zu arbeiten

Die schnelle Umsetzung der eigenen Fotoarbeiten die zum Erfolg führt

Keinen Nachteile entdecken können die mich an dem Programm zweifeln läßt

Alex
CBD Market in Luxemburg

Great AI Image

Ich muss echt sagen, dass ich wirklich sehr überrascht bin, wie krass diese Bilder aussehen.

Die Schnelligkeit beim Erstellen der Bilder und das Endergebnis

Eusebio
Eusebio
Graphic designer in USA

Quantum chill's advice

The simple application and the AI images are awesome insanely, also its very cheap compared to other ones.

Just needs more features for photo editing. like color splash it would be great to be able to color splash whatever I choose to whatever color of my liking

Eric
Owner and Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fine Art and Photos Fotor Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Spectacular results are achievable using Fotor. I use it every day.

Fotor is very easy to use, especially on my iPhone. I even talk to strangers about my art and how easy it is to create using Fotor. I do this at least 4 or 5 times a day when in stores. The conversation goes like this: "Do you like art?" Then I show my iPhone wallpaper (created using Fotor). If they like what I said, I actually crank Fotor up and show them how easy it is to create spectacular art. When they see how easy it is to use and how nice the images are that are created, I ask them if they are an artist. Most people say "No." Then I remind them that they are now with the use of FOTOR. I also like that all content I create using Fotor is mine to copyright and sell. Please don't ever change your policy. I have looked at competing products that are nice but they want to charge royalties or much higher fees. I also like the fact that the product is under a constant improvement track and the updates are rolled out in a timely manner.

I like all features of Fotor and they add to the final photo completion prior to placing the end product in my galleries.

Kyla
Artist in USA

Works Decently

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Work well for what it is, I feel like it lacks some fundamental understanding of AI. Sometimes it gives real off the wall images that aren’t close to what I was hoping for.

The fact that credits seem to disappear. I’ll log on on day and be missing 4-10 credits with the knowledge that I haven’t used them. And sometimes the free credits don’t claim correctly and I miss out on earning those as well from emails.

Bill
Proprietor in Kanada
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Cool What You Can Do

Kommentare: I'm glad I'm out of the illustration business. I'm just experimenting with A.I. but so far, Fotor seems as good as the couple of others i have tried.

I'm astounded at how quickly images can be created by simply typing in a descriptive prompt The technology is mind bending.

Just started trying out A.I. so if I'm correct in assuming that all A.I. programs are able to search the web and "grab" images from it. In that respect, I don't like A.I. in general for taking away jobs from real people.

Heather

I am a complete novice

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like its ease of use and the photos it generates. I have tried so many other apps, Adobe and Canva; the AI options are terrible and cartoonish. You can ask for the same thing to be generated several times to get garbage, and the more times you ask, the more distorted faces become and the more off-the-mark your task becomes.

Easy to use and do not need to take a course or tutorial or search YouTube for tips. Quality of photos, realistic photos.

Penisoara
Photographer in Rumänien
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

is a software with basic functions for photo editing for those who are just starting out in photography

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: is a software with basic functions for photo editing, I used it for a short period of time at the beginning of my career. So, for those who are just starting out and are not looking for something very professional, it is a software to try

- A convenient collage maker - supports RAW files - user frendly interface, good for beginners

- a lot of ads in the trial version on mobile - few editing functions

joanna
caregiver in USA

creating images

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

the fact that i don't have to remember the different styles of making my images,so i can can do better in making some art i can actually make, its easy

cons? well, i have to be very selective in words i say, at times, i am trying to learn how to make images, i dont want to be made not to

Daisy
curriculum design in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not an AI fan but ...

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I find Fotor as the best text to image application I have come in contact with

Not an AI fan but Fotor is the best product so far. It still has the typical AI issues such as limited looks for people African features and extra fingers. however, it does better with making nonrealistic skin tones for imaginary people.

Definitely, disliked the extra fingers and double headed people or extra legs.

Sailah
Freelancer in Philippinen

Tried their Free Trial and it's amazing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Qaulity of the AI results. Compared to other AI generating software, this app has the most accurate results

Ease of use. It's as easy as 1-2-3! Upload your image, click generate and then download the results!

SAIMURUGAN
Senior consultant in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quality image with AI support

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The AI background suggestions and high resolution image processing

subscription would have been better for weekly usages

Ali
Ali
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Full-featured and flexible photo editor

Kommentare: Fotor is one of those online photo editors that I’ve used to edit my DSLR camera RAW photos while traveling and upload photos to the websites and social media networks. It’s Supports photos with common and RAW extensions, it’s great can upload customized fonts and access online fonts

I like the rendering speed of Fotor and eye-catching effects. I have all the features I need online in the browser, I can easily apply effects to photos, and artificial intelligence works very well in retouching images and faces. The Adjusting section is very complete and the Curves tool is working awesome. Also, the Resize and Crop tool is easy to use and everything is like a professional desktop photo editing tool and you forget it’s an online photo editing platform.

They should be adding more default fonts because some projects have to be prepared quickly, and the more system default features, let users do works faster.

Hasan
Internet, Selbstständig

Fotor review: The Perfect Photo Editing Tool

Kommentare: With Fotor, you can easily create collages, posters, and social media graphics that are sure to impress. The design options are endless, allowing you to unleash your creativity and bring your vision to life. Whether you are looking to create a professional portfolio or simply enhance your personal photos, Fotor offers the tools you need to make it happen.

One of the biggest advantages of using Fotor is its user-friendly interface. Even if you have never edited a photo before, you will find that Fotor makes the process a breeze. The design allows for easy navigation, and the editing tools are clearly labeled and easy to understand. Whether you want to make simple adjustments to brightness and contrast or dive into more advanced editing techniques, Fotor has you covered. The design of the software allows for quick edits, so you can spend less time fumbling through menus and more time perfecting your photos. Easy to use, very generous rane of tools, decsnt price

More templates , fonts , and photo editing tools needed

Normanda Astrid
. in Dominikanische Republik
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Impressions of a Dominican amateur writer

Kommentare: The only thing I can say is that it is a pleasant experience, since it allows me to physically see the illustrations that I have in my mind.

1- It makes it easy to create the images that I have in mind 2-It gives you several options in the design and style that I want 3-Gives you several options for created images 4-I love that you can download the images. 5-It gives a chance to create when you don't have money to pay. (I give this two thumbs up).

1-It does not give daily recharges like Generate or Gencraft do. 2-When you already have the image created, do not allow changing the options on the left side of the screen. At least my mouse doesn't allow it.

Archer
twejdned in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Fotor is the best! It's, Cheep, easy, and smooth.

Kommentare: I only need three words... smooth, cheap, easy.

It's ease of use and flow helps me finish work without stress and the cheap nature makes it assessable to anyone..

Not much the only issue is selecting which type of business you're using it for due to its large variety of options.

Tracey
Funlover in USA
Design, Selbstständig

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Kommentare: Very user friendly, not hard to use at all, i havent used all the tools yet but i cannot wait to do so.

I love the realistic way they make my models in the pictures, and it listens to exactly what you want in your prompts. The photos come out amazing, thank you

nothing so far, everything has been wonderful

Ryan
founder in USA

so far so good

Kommentare: still a work in progress. I'm trying different prompts and seeing the accuracy of the results.

The app is easy to use, you add a prompt and wait for the results.

haven't used it enough to have anything to say yet.

Aparna
Senior Creative Designer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BEST PHOTO EDITOR

Kommentare: -Very convenient and Efficient
-Has help me complete my tasks in time

-Easy to use and user-friendly -Tasks are done in 5 to 10 mins using fotor. -Highly Recommendable for begginers

-It is a little pricey. -Large files take some time to upload

Heather
owner in Australien

great for craft marketer

Kommentare: very easy to use, intuitive, the AI is tricky when you want to create an image without a particular detail and you have no success trying to edit it out, you do not have control of the outcome - its like a box of chocolates, a surprise with every image.

if you are looking for a program to make digital art at the click of a button then this is a great app, so many filters to play with, all of great quality finish perfect for printing, sublimation and art for digital applications for the less artistic skilled crafter. Art made easy.

I haven't yet worked out if I can increase the dpi of a created image. some images can be repetitive when generating bulk lots of the same image i.e.: a Kingfisher - you can get the same stance of the bird 4 times with a slightly different background. when asking for a cow and a chicken in repetitive pattern the chicken can lose a head or blend into a chicken with cow legs - very creative thinking. this type of image is annoying as it is a waste of time and uses editing credits for an unusable image - or one you have to spend some time correcting.

Alicia
Freelancer in Südafrika
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Love the AI

There is not a better AI image generator free or paid

Even the paid version, when the AI does not generate the correct thing, our credits should not be deducted. I don't think its fair

fayssal
fayssal
Web marketing in Marokko
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fotor The real competitor to Photoshop

Kommentare: In general, this application can be considered a real competitor to Photoshop, it is easy to use and very fast in getting things done, and it is easy for beginners in the field of design to design great pictures and share them with their friends on social media.

Easy-to-use software, designed in an aesthetic way that attracts users to use it. One of the coolest things about this program is those cool and varied filters, such as light change filters as well as shadow-changing filters, all easily and quickly. Over there, the program doesn't take up much of your computer's memory. One of the most enjoyable features of this unique program is the combination of several images in a unit image with few touches that can combine the images according to your preferred form. I tried this program and used all its possibilities and it was a very beautiful experience. It is also a feature of the program that everyone can use it even if they have no background in the field of information.

One of the main drawbacks of this program is that it is only for beginners in the field of photography design. It is also a disadvantage of this programme that it does not accept arabic writing; It is also a disadvantage of the program that you can not cut pictures and remove some parts of them. One of the drawbacks of the program is that there are no ready-to-design templates that designers can use in their various designs that they may use in their social media posts. One of the things I didn't like about the app is the lack of a photo library that can be used in design to facilitate the search for photos on designers.

April
Author in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great photo editing software!

Kommentare: I'm an independent author, so I not only publish my own books, but I also create my own covers and design my own marketing posters, which means I definitely need a good photo editor at times! Fotor is not only easy to use, (they have a tutorial if you need it) but they have a ton of different effects all for a reasonable price! There are two options to pay, either monthly or annually, both competitively priced and within anyone's budget, and you get a lot for the money! You can alter the tone of the overall picture with the different filters or use the beauty tools to enhance or change individual features. They also have frames and stickers as well as the ability to add text. Anything you need to do to a picture, you can do it here. From changing the eye color to erasing blemishes, to cropping and adding filters, it's a one-stop-shop for all your photo editing needs! I would absolutely recommend Fotor to anyone who either needs to or enjoys editing their photos!

Easy to use. Tons of effects. Cost-effective payment plans.

Some of the effects aren't as strong as other software editing programs.

juliet
manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Extremely versatile, efficient and high quality realistic imaging

Kommentare: An invaluable tool for our marketing and digital assets, increasing productivity and efficiency. This tool has increased revenue with minimal impact on resources.

It is extremely responsive and accurate with detailed rendering of promts

Maybe some more free credits to fully test its capacity