Über Fotor

Fotor ist ein plattformübergreifendes Fotobearbeitungs- und Grafikdesign-Tool, mit dem Nutzer auf einfache Weise auffällige visuelle Inhalte erstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über Fotor

Fotor' easily fulfills all our designing tasks for our personal needs, and we can create pro-type edits with just easy steps.

One of the drawbacks of the program is that there are no ready-to-design templates that designers can use in their various designs that they may use in their social media posts.

Bewertungen zu Fotor

Fotor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 425 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fotor bereits verwendet?

Alex
CBD Market in Luxemburg
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Great AI Image

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ich muss echt sagen, dass ich wirklich sehr überrascht bin, wie krass diese Bilder aussehen.

Die Schnelligkeit beim Erstellen der Bilder und das Endergebnis

Eeva
Eeva
Owner in Philippinen
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Graphic Designer's Best Friend

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Since I subscribed to the yearly plan, Fotor has been a part of my daily work routine. I design a lot and I utilize Fotor's many features to make me a more efficient and better designer.

Fotor is an inexpensive tool that can greatly enhance any graphic designer's work. I use Fotor alongside other designing tools. The strength of Fotor lies in its AI Tools which you're able to access for a low low price. I love that. A lot of graphic design apps increased their prices excessively when they offered AI editing. Fotor is cheap. They do great images with their Text to Image tool.

I only use Fotor for image editing. I hope it would also offer video design options like Canva someday. But right now, I have no complaints.

Normanda Astrid
. in Dominikanische Republik
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Impressions of a Dominican amateur writer

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The only thing I can say is that it is a pleasant experience, since it allows me to physically see the illustrations that I have in my mind.

1- It makes it easy to create the images that I have in mind 2-It gives you several options in the design and style that I want 3-Gives you several options for created images 4-I love that you can download the images. 5-It gives a chance to create when you don't have money to pay. (I give this two thumbs up).

1-It does not give daily recharges like Generate or Gencraft do. 2-When you already have the image created, do not allow changing the options on the left side of the screen. At least my mouse doesn't allow it.

Alexis
Coach in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Cheerleading Uniforms

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

As a coach wanting to find a new look but tired of seeing the same design just different colors amongst fellow teams, I was introduced to AI. I just searched on Google and this website came up in the top 10 best rated. Tried a few before this one and they didn't produce content that was relevant to what description/ info I would put in. Fotor has given me examples/ideas that match and fit our style. I look forward to seeing what this site can do moving forward.

Why does it cost points to search to give me that many generated pictures.

Reese
student at this moment in USA
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Easy-to-use Online Editing & Design Tool

Kommentare: Overall, this tool helped me a lot. I find it has a lot features that can meet different needs and it's easy and intuitive to understand how to use them.

The online version of this editing and design tool is really convenient and easy to get my assignment and project done. The thing I like most is the templates that I can directly utilize to customize as my own material. The editing features are also good and I can combine several features to optimize images and then used in my design project.

There are pop-up ads which I don't like. But I think that's because I use the free version.

Archer
twejdned in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Fotor is the best! It's, Cheep, easy, and smooth.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I only need three words... smooth, cheap, easy.

It's ease of use and flow helps me finish work without stress and the cheap nature makes it assessable to anyone..

Not much the only issue is selecting which type of business you're using it for due to its large variety of options.

Tracey
Funlover in USA
Design, Selbstständig

I LOVE IT!!!!!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very user friendly, not hard to use at all, i havent used all the tools yet but i cannot wait to do so.

I love the realistic way they make my models in the pictures, and it listens to exactly what you want in your prompts. The photos come out amazing, thank you

nothing so far, everything has been wonderful

Ryan
founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

so far so good

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: still a work in progress. I'm trying different prompts and seeing the accuracy of the results.

The app is easy to use, you add a prompt and wait for the results.

haven't used it enough to have anything to say yet.

charles
foot in USA
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

its a good app but its kinda hard to get coins

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: my overall experience is its a good app or website

how you edit the photo's its very easy but still it is hard to get coins

how hard it is to get coins a you need to add to delete backrounds.

Armelle
Educator in Frankreich

Nice AI app

I was looking for an app to help me deisgn images for my deck cards. I already used it with the free trial with my own pictures and was happy with the results. it is easy to use with great result

Free trial a bit short before commiting. I would also have like the montly plan to be less pricey for the pro+ option.

Tony
Creative Director in Taiwan
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I like fotor. It very good. solve my problem.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: A great AI image platform. It is a platform that helps designers achieve results faster. I may continue to use it.

Earn task points. Many picture styles. Fast generation

Still in the process of using it. No bad feelings.

Ali
Ali
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Full-featured and flexible photo editor

Kommentare: Fotor is one of those online photo editors that I’ve used to edit my DSLR camera RAW photos while traveling and upload photos to the websites and social media networks. It’s Supports photos with common and RAW extensions, it’s great can upload customized fonts and access online fonts

I like the rendering speed of Fotor and eye-catching effects. I have all the features I need online in the browser, I can easily apply effects to photos, and artificial intelligence works very well in retouching images and faces. The Adjusting section is very complete and the Curves tool is working awesome. Also, the Resize and Crop tool is easy to use and everything is like a professional desktop photo editing tool and you forget it’s an online photo editing platform.

They should be adding more default fonts because some projects have to be prepared quickly, and the more system default features, let users do works faster.

Jennifer
owner in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bad Customer Service

Kommentare: Good first year, extremely bad after that. Very unprofessional responses and resolution of a credit due.

Easy to use and various templates to use.

Bad customer service. I upgraded and it took forever to get the upgrade and benefits. I was automatically charged upon renewal. To cancel has been a nightmare. They will not credit my card and I have been corresponding with them (more automatic electronic response) for over three months. I purchased a software program and have no need with Fotor. They are dragging their feet refunding me, though I have sent letters weekly along with my credit card charges and correspondences. I would be very careful with doing business with what appears to be a shady company. Do not provide any credit card information that could be store.

Kandy
Kandy
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Scam!

Kommentare: I signed up for the free trial. It did not meet my needs or expectations. I was notified my subscription was expiring. I immediately cancelled. I was subsequently charged $39.99 for the subscription. I filed a dispute with Amex. The dispute was resolved in the company's favor citing "non refundable" I did research online of reviews for this company and discovered hundreds if not more of the same. The company is corrupt.

There was nothing I liked about the product or the grifters who run the company.

Everything! It is a Grift! Communication was zilch.

HENRY
photographer in Trinidad und Tobago
Zeitung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My right hand in photography.

Kommentare: Fotor helps me to make my photographic shots one of the best in my field of work since, with just one click in this application, the image acquires much sharper appearances and with a quality superior to the original, which greatly favors my work as a photographer.

I like fotor because it is an online application; it is very easy to use and has more than 110 filters and effects to modify the images.

I have absolutely nothing negative to mention about this application, because I consider it to be totally efficient.

April
Author in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great photo editing software!

Kommentare: I'm an independent author, so I not only publish my own books, but I also create my own covers and design my own marketing posters, which means I definitely need a good photo editor at times! Fotor is not only easy to use, (they have a tutorial if you need it) but they have a ton of different effects all for a reasonable price! There are two options to pay, either monthly or annually, both competitively priced and within anyone's budget, and you get a lot for the money! You can alter the tone of the overall picture with the different filters or use the beauty tools to enhance or change individual features. They also have frames and stickers as well as the ability to add text. Anything you need to do to a picture, you can do it here. From changing the eye color to erasing blemishes, to cropping and adding filters, it's a one-stop-shop for all your photo editing needs! I would absolutely recommend Fotor to anyone who either needs to or enjoys editing their photos!

Easy to use. Tons of effects. Cost-effective payment plans.

Some of the effects aren't as strong as other software editing programs.

Owner in Australien

Great Text-To-Image Generator

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

The text-to-image generatior is very easy to use to get an AI graphic created. The amount of customisable features is excellent.

Whilst the text-to-image generator works well to create an image, inputing the write words and phrases to get exactly (or close to) what you want isn't as straight forward or achievable from my usage.

José Junior
Home Office in Brasilien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Fotor- Great application for photo editing.

Kommentare: My posts are much more attractive and my audience loves my publications.

It is a very easy to use app, for small photo edits like cropping, adding a watermark, adjusting the clarity of the photos.

There is a lack of more photo montage options in the free version, the most meets my needs.

Paul
Paul
IT Manager in Uganda
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Create Captivating Graphics and Attain Professional Quality Photos on the Go

Kommentare: Fotor makes it easy for me to attain professional grade photos and easily do retouches on the go.

You can bulk-import photos and edit them collectively. You can use the inbuilt AI to enhance Photos. It is very easy to use and does not require any specialized skills.

You do not have as much control over how the edits turn out as is the case with platforms like Adobe Phtoshop.

Britta
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Awesome Product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Love how easy it is to use. I love the AI software and the photo editing options.

Unfortunately the credits run out pretty quickly, but free credits are available daily

TARiq
URMOMISTHICC in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

THISIS GOOD

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: it is good and i would recomend it for ppl

ai is good for personal use and company use

it takes a bit to load the photo i want

esha
architect in Indien
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Amazing edits

Kommentare: it was a pleasent experience to use ai software for image rendering.

Ai generated images help understand better. Also just by text describtion it can generate multiple images.

the faces are not clear and apprear to be blur.

Sydni
Indie Author in USA

Best Tool for IG Marketing

Kommentare: Fotor helps with the business need of maintaining a professional social media presence.

The main thing that I like most about using Fotor is the ease of creating social media post, especially for Instagram. The sizing function takes the guesswork out wondering how well your post will be viewed once it's visible to others.

I've been using Fotor for a few years now, and have yet to come across any feature that I least like.

Katerina
Katerina
Journalist - Editor in Griechenland
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast, easy and professional

It is easy to use, even if you are not familiar with graphic techniques.

It would be interesting if all templates were available in different ratio, so that they could be used again and differently.

john
owner in USA
Animation, Selbstständig

Fotor is awesome

AI generation Ease of use price Image upscaling

Too few credits for the price. Don't like having to subscribe then pay more for additional credits