Fotor is a Great Simple Photo Editing Tool, and Free

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Creator/Consultant
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I really like that the Fotor is simple to use. Sometimes the best products are the ones that are straightforward and let's easily do what you want, a simple photo edit. There's a good range of filters to choose from, textures, and frames. You can also create a collage of photos with placement of up to 9 images, so there's plenty of layouts to choose from. You can also use Fotor on your smartphone, I have an Android and the app is super easy to use, so a plus for that though this review is focused on the desktop version which I've spent the longest time using.

Vorteile: Fotor is really a great tool for basic photo editing. You can download Fotor for free, I use it regularly on my Macbook and have set it up for users on Windows. Fotor is straightforward, less complicated than Gimp, you can basically get someone up and running with the ability to upload and edit photos on their own. They have a great series of filters you can use, if I had to pick one feature I love the most about the software is the Focus feature. It lets you pick an area in your photo and choose it as the focal point and introduce a blur to the objects in the background. It's great if you have product images and want a simple tool to apply this effect.

Nachteile: I'm not a fan of the text tool. It's super basic, you can add a text box and change color, font size, rotate text and drag to change the perspective. You can add text layers and have the option to put one behind the other, but that's pretty much it.

LOVE how easy it is to use!

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Michelle M.
Marketing Director

Kommentare: Huge benefits! I need to make small and large edits to photos all the time in my marketing job. This has really helped me accomplish that without a ton of editing knowledge or overhead. Great product!

Vorteile: I love love love this product! I stumbled on it a few years ago and it quickly became my easy photo editor tool. I can do almost anything with it and it's very intuitive! Within the last year they have added new features like filters which just made it that much better.

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of any. There was a small learning curve with the multi image layout but that seems to be expected with something like this.

Fotor The real competitor to Photoshop

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Fayssal A.
Web marketing
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In general, this application can be considered a real competitor to Photoshop, it is easy to use and very fast in getting things done, and it is easy for beginners in the field of design to design great pictures and share them with their friends on social media.

Vorteile: Easy-to-use software, designed in an aesthetic way that attracts users to use it. One of the coolest things about this program is those cool and varied filters, such as light change filters as well as shadow-changing filters, all easily and quickly. Over there, the program doesn't take up much of your computer's memory. One of the most enjoyable features of this unique program is the combination of several images in a unit image with few touches that can combine the images according to your preferred form. I tried this program and used all its possibilities and it was a very beautiful experience. It is also a feature of the program that everyone can use it even if they have no background in the field of information.

Nachteile: One of the main drawbacks of this program is that it is only for beginners in the field of photography design. It is also a disadvantage of this programme that it does not accept arabic writing; It is also a disadvantage of the program that you can not cut pictures and remove some parts of them. One of the drawbacks of the program is that there are no ready-to-design templates that designers can use in their various designs that they may use in their social media posts. One of the things I didn't like about the app is the lack of a photo library that can be used in design to facilitate the search for photos on designers.

My right hand in photography.

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Henry N.
photographer
Zeitung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fotor helps me to make my photographic shots one of the best in my field of work since, with just one click in this application, the image acquires much sharper appearances and with a quality superior to the original, which greatly favors my work as a photographer.

Vorteile: I like fotor because it is an online application; it is very easy to use and has more than 110 filters and effects to modify the images.

Nachteile: I have absolutely nothing negative to mention about this application, because I consider it to be totally efficient.

An easy way to edit photos

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Redactor de fútbol
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Not all users need an advanced photo editor. There are many who, with simply being able to make some basic adjustments, such as applying some filters, so today, have more than enough utility to transform their photos into great beauties. "Fotor" is just that kind of application. An editor that works in a simple, practical and very reliable way when dealing with a photo.
While it is true that there are numerous photo editors, "Fotor" has as a presentation letter its ease when working, with a platform and simple tools that will please any user. Do not expect to find a complex system because it is not. If you are someone who has never had the opportunity or knows how to edit photos, this program is undoubtedly the right one to start making designs in your photos. Therefore it is 100% recommended for all beginners who want to venture into photography, before taking the big step towards other more complex systems such as Photoshop, for example.

Nachteile: If its simplicity is a positive point, it also makes it a negative point. If you are a user that needs many professional and advanced tools to edit photography, then "Fotor" is not for you. This application has a few basic functions that only go to inexperienced users who want to venture into the edition. Putting filters, trimming, making frames, and other basic functions is what you will find in this editor.

Great photo editing software!

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
April C.
Author
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm an independent author, so I not only publish my own books, but I also create my own covers and design my own marketing posters, which means I definitely need a good photo editor at times! Fotor is not only easy to use, (they have a tutorial if you need it) but they have a ton of different effects all for a reasonable price! There are two options to pay, either monthly or annually, both competitively priced and within anyone's budget, and you get a lot for the money! You can alter the tone of the overall picture with the different filters or use the beauty tools to enhance or change individual features. They also have frames and stickers as well as the ability to add text. Anything you need to do to a picture, you can do it here. From changing the eye color to erasing blemishes, to cropping and adding filters, it's a one-stop-shop for all your photo editing needs! I would absolutely recommend Fotor to anyone who either needs to or enjoys editing their photos!

Vorteile: Easy to use.
Tons of effects.
Cost-effective payment plans.

Nachteile: Some of the effects aren't as strong as other software editing programs.

Amazing product both on the computer and Android phone

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Devney A.
Technology educator
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fotor is an amazing app and Windows software and I still can't believe it's free. Highly recommend!

Vorteile: I love love love fotor! There are so many great things about it but I'm going to review the Android app. They not only have ways to edit photos but they have regular collages and magazine type collages.

Nachteile: The only thing I didn't like is that it needs 800x800 to work, so some of my photos on my phone don't meet that criteria. So I can't edit some of my photos using fotor without probably taking a screenshot of it and maybe that will be the correct file size.

Fotor Has Its Uses

Bewertet am 27.7.2019
Mary lee C.
Writer and Editor
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I found Fotor to be useful, especially as a means of learning to make digital collages, but one does, I think, out grow it quickly. I was using it weekly, almost daily, for an extended period of a couple of years or more, but gradually, particularly due to the constant changes to the software, it became less and less useful. It became more and more limited and irritating, and the quality of the resolution of the collages proved too low for our purposes, so we started using other collage makers. We almost never use Fotor any longer, and when we do, we still find it mainly insufficient for our purposes. I'd suggest this is better software for teens looking to learn and have fun with photos, but professionally, if one's business is very reliant on striking images to sell products, one has to be hesitant about using Fotor, at least for collage making purposes.

Vorteile: I used Fotor mainly to design photo collages for the social media accounts of my lit history company, and it did serve the purpose reasonably well, allowing for the creation of attractive collages.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, the tools and the functions of the site were too often changed, so as soon as one started to improve in the speed and quality of best using the site, one was learning things all over again and taking longer than necessary to complete a task that should not have taken as much work time. Equally, the final resolution of the collage was not high on all devices, no matter in what format and on what settings we saved it, so especially for the purposes of something as visual as Instagram, it came to be less than ideal. And in addition, the site often froze, causing us to lose work, and having to start again.

Online Photo Editor

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Beverly A.
freelance writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My experience has been great. Fotor helps me to create the most professional cards, logos and resumes.

Vorteile: Fotor is a great photo editor. I can save my work and photos on Fotor Cloud for easy access. Whenever I want to view my photos, I know exactly where they are. I like that this software supports JPG, PNG and PDF.
I can share on social media and also I can set for public display if i want to. I can put my work or photos in my favorites. I can access my favorite things. I can create logos, cards and collages. This software is great for social media. It helps me to create Facebook and Twitter covers. It can help me create resumes. Fotor helps me in so many different ways. Its a great online editor for so many different things, from business covers to social media post.

Nachteile: Maybe more updates, but at this time, this editor is working perfectly. Great software for business and personal.

REVIEW FOR FOTOR

Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Sethu B.
Team leader
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I surely love that Fotor is easy to use. It is one of the best product that is easy and easy to do what you want, easy photo editing.I find it very very helping for instant and simple photo editing.

Vorteile: It is a simple photo editing tool .It is very easy to use than adobe Photoshop and gimp. It is very useful for someone who is new to photo editing and it let them to upload and edit their photos themselves

Nachteile: Although it is very useful in photo editing the text editing feature is in the basic stage here.We can only add text boxes and change the color, font size, rotate text and drag to change perspective.

Fotor Review

Bewertet am 27.10.2019
Mohamed A.
Team leader
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fotor is very useful really I like this software
It's very easy to use and editing.

Vorteile: My reason to like fotor it is complete and easy to use tools. It is best and simple photo editor.The fotor gives a amazing and professional look to my editing work with ease.Its glory 1-free online photo editor
2-design maker
3-many templates

Nachteile: here as there are good things in it, there are some bad things.
When am editing my work, sometimes the program is slow. example:-
I can not change the background colour of the collages.
And other issue here Not a fan of text tools. It's very basic,

Great photo editor

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Bartender
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great, highly recommend for someone wanting some depth of editing without an overwhelming hassle of learning the software.

Vorteile: Seamless and fluid user experience makes for a fantastic photo editor software. If you want a smart, intuitive way to edit pictures without having to invest too much to learn how to operate it, then Fotor is for you.

Nachteile: Lack of integration with google photos. A small caveat that is easily overturned, but it will become even more practical and I look forward to use Fotor directly in my google photos.

Fotor

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Junior Graphic Designer
Verlagswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the program does what it sets out to and provides people with the ability to edit photos, and create quick and simple designs. It is good for social media based work that is just quick and simple. The tools don't offer much capability for complex or highly customized work, but can be useful in a pinch.

Vorteile: Fotor is very easy to use and work with. There's a variety of templates to design from and it gets simple jobs done. Additionally you can edit photos with simple tools.

Nachteile: The platform can seem a bit overly simplified and restrictive in regards to design capabilities. You don't have ultimate creative control due to the limited tools and features, but if your doing a quick one off design for a social media post it's fine.

I love this Photo Editor

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Software Engineer
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using this photo edit over 2 years & I'm quite satisfied with it and most of the time I choose Fotor when I have to edit photos quickly. It's easy to use and convenient.

Vorteile: I love their filters. There are so many filters you can choose. Also, this is very easy to use & anyone can use it without an effort. Collage feature also great and it has so many options to choose.

Nachteile: Some filters are so dark & not useful. Collage feature should add more templates to choose.

Professional presentations for both customer and business needs

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Senior Data Associate
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Brings credibility through presentation to your brand and enhances the customer experience.

Vorteile: Enhances your presentations ten fold. Makes creating professional style presentations and other information a snap and allows employees to unlock extra potential. Perfect for presenting internally or directly to the customer. Brings credibility and professionalism to your brand.

Nachteile: There was nothing in particular that I disliked about this software from what I've used. It's been an efficient and easy to use experience to this point.

Proving to be a highly beneficial designing tool

Bewertet am 13.10.2019
Affiliate Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist
Grafikdesign, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have just started using the app but I am definitely enjoying working with it.

Vorteile: After stumbling upon the Fotor lifetime deal, I had gotten the lifetime access at a very reasonable price. After continuously using it for a couple of weeks, I strongly feel that it has the potential to over-power other graphics designing tool.

Nachteile: As of now, I only feel that the Text Overlays or fonts are not up to the mark. I could be wrong or I simply don't understand how to better use it. Other than this, Fotor is remarkable.

The worst collage making tool

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Emily E.
Professional Organizer
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I made before and after collages for my business, but that is rarely possible unless I use someone else's computer.

Vorteile: It does have several functions for photo editing and collage making, but it is impossible unless you have a very large computer screen (unlike my standard sized MacBook).

Nachteile: You have to have a giant computer screen for the program to work correctly. If it is not a large screen, the necessary buttons scrunch together, making it impossible to click them to edit and save your work. When I contacted customer service about this clearing explaining the issue, they took several days to respond and weren't able to help.

For awesome photo editing use "Fotor photo editor "

Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Gopi K.
Best Photo editing Tool "Fotor Photo Editor "
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For ad sets, templates creation and banners creation i used this tool.

Vorteile: Built in banners, templates and font styles are the most i liked.

Nachteile: Using this tool i felt like the clarity of photo is reducing.

good software for editing

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Hasham S.
Data Entry
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with this is Amazing and good, i 100% raccomand this to all .

Vorteile: Foto editing with this is very good, i like alot

Nachteile: nothing least about this, it's one of my favourite softwares

Free Photo Editor

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
James S.
Retired
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I like using Foto to enhance photos for use on websites. It does a really good job and is easy to use. I have also used it for personal use to adjust family photos.

Vorteile: This website is very easy to use. The one step photo enhancement works very well. I have found after manually adjusting lightness and color the one step enhancement does a better job in one click! The normal photo editing features crop, resize rotate , mirror image, are very straight forward and easy to use.

Nachteile: When restarting with a new photo it often does not get back to the "select a photo" screen. I find that I have to refresh the page to get it to prompt for a new photo.

A typical picture editor

Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Abu syed S.
Student
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Fotor is a good software overall and that's the problem it has.It's just good and doesn't even try to offer anything new.

Vorteile: It comes is both free and pro version.The interface is really user-friendly and stylish.One can easily edit,collage and batch his pictures.After the process the picture can be produced in three different qualities that also dictates the file size.With various offers ongoing one can easily buy it in a much reduced price.

Nachteile: Although it boasts of various features,most of the cool features are not free.It has got issue with its speed.For PC this creates a big problem.It takes a lot space and slows down the overall speed of the PC.Perhaps the most frustrating thing is that Fotor doesn't offer anything new.It looks and feels like the hundreds other photo editor software out there.

Good stuff

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Compliance and Support manager
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like the sofware since its very friendly and easy to use

Nachteile: I did not like the fact that the payment was automatically charged

Fotor Review

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Enterprise Technical Support
Computer-Hardware, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Is very easy to use and is very intuitive

Nachteile: I think is a software for amateurs, if you are trying to get a professional photo editor there are other options.

Fotor

Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Courtney G.
Cosmetician
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Great alternative to Photoshop for the average person. So many cool different filters and light options, great template options.

Nachteile: Some of the best features aren't free, but they are worth the money. Was not a fan of the mobile app, stick to the computer based software.

Fotor is a rich photo editing software

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Mathew M.
A review of Fotor
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My experience with Photor is good.

Vorteile: I like Photor because it's an effective software for photo editing. Photor is free to use. It's very enriched and it has lot of options for image editing.

Nachteile: As Photor has lot of options so it takes time to learn it properly.