Über SmatBot

SmatBot, ein intelligenter Bot, beschleunigt die Lead-Generierung mit erhöhtem Engagement und wandelt sie direkt in MQLs um.

Erfahre mehr über SmatBot

Interface is simple & user friendly. Integration was very Simple.

Code standards, bugs are really causing frustration.

Bewertungen zu SmatBot

SmatBot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 73 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SmatBot bereits verwendet?

Vinay
Vinay
Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Best in Class.

Integrating the product for my requirement was critical to me and the team helped me get the integration done as per requirements with all the changes being made from time to time. Having a video was very important for customer engagement and the team did that very effectively.

The presentation UI can be made for colourful with impactful colours.

Prabhat
Professor and Psychiatrist in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy for non-technical

Kommentare: Connecting health providers to "learn" best practices in addiction Management

Excellant user friendly interface, easy to develop, navigate, customize

At this point nothing to point out. The team is working to make it better.

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Hi Prabhat Chand, I am thrilled to hear wonderful feedback. Thanks for choosing Smatbot as your valuable partner. If you have any suggestions or requirements, please feel free to connect with us at info@smatbot.com. Have a great day.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SmartBot- ChatBot for Business Need

Kommentare: It was not so bad not so good.

Amazing software you get the maximum facility.

The Design of chatbot is not up to the mark. They really need to work on user experince of chat bot.

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Hi, Thanks for your valuable feedback. In fact, Smatbot has got an improvised UI and features now. You can get a 14day trial period for the PRO version or if you have any specific requirement reach us at info@smatbot.com. Thank you.

Anish
CEO in Indien
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SMATBOT Review

Kommentare: SmatBot is very good and competitive to use comparatively from other platforms, with easy templates to start with and customizations according to user-experiences. It is a great to start with at beginning or intermediate level.

1. Easy to use 2. Smooth integrations 3. Avatar and Customization 4. Readymade Templates

1. No External API Integration 2. Slow response time 3. Gets crashed sometimes 4. Limited Templates (need more)

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Hi Anish Chowdhury, Really appreciate your time in dropping us your feedback. Smatbot is upgraded with the latest template on its website and improved response time. I would recommend 14days of the PRO trial version to get started. I am sure you get amazed with the features we have and the current market offering are. Feel free to drop us an email with your requirements at info@smatbot.com Looking forward to your email. Have a great day.

Anil
Manager in Indien
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A User friendly Chat bot

Customers' engagement got up 120% after using the chatbot. These are a set of cute animations available. Happy to use the free version to know how worthy the product is. And it is worth it.

It takes a little while to setup the chatbot. But it is totally worth the little extra time we put in to set it up.

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Hi Anil Pilla, I am thrilled to hear those words. Really appreciate your time in dropping us your feedback. Smatbot is upgraded with the latest features and improved UI for its customers. I would recommend 14days of the PRO trial version to get started. I am sure you get amazed with the features we have and the current market offering are. Feel free to drop us an email with your requirements at info@smatbot.com Looking forward to your email. Have a great day.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smatbot : Honest Review

Kommentare: I could define it as a smart experience.

Easy to set up. Great pricing for small businesses, I like that they have a fremium model to it. A great way to generate qualified leads.

No chatbot templates for all industries. This could have made it easy to implement. But they are working on it and are willing to prioritize based on customer needs.

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Thanks for the honest feedback, we really appreciate it. We will be increasing the industry templates from 30 to 50 very soon.

Harika
Harika
Product Head in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smart Bot

Support is too good. They are always available when it's emergency

Not able to delete the response is something I would like you people to add it

Devisetty
Devisetty
Co-Founder & CEO in Indien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No Nonsense - Value for Money Product

Kommentare: Streamlining the lead gen.

Delivers what's promised Value for Money Clean Support

Nothing actually. I exactly got what I was looking for.

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Hi Yaswanth, Thanks for the awesome Smatbot chatbot review. We love helping companies like yours in lead generation and many more services coming up soon.

Bitupan
DGM in Indien
Marktforschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Chat Bot for Tea Auction

we have requested a chat bot for our clients, so that they can get the current market statistics and insides. The team helped us to do it very effectively.

Chat bot responses are very slow. It should be more interactive rather than one liner response

Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smatbot for Business Problems

Kommentare: It is a delightful experience while working with Smatbot for the organization.

It is easy to integrate, and interface is user friendly.

It took a lot of effort for to setup a Grocery business where SKU counts are high in number.

Reeta
Digital Marketer in Indien

Shimla diaries

Kommentare: Great . Smatbot team is very supportive . Apart from some rare technical glitches it is a good product.

It's easy to use. Price Smatbot is charging is quite reasonable and yes we get value for money.

Sometimes behave inefficiently but your query is resolved instantly so overall good software.

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Hi Reeta, I am delighted to hear feedback from you and thank you for choosing Smatbot as your valuable partner. For any further communications, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day.

Rpanditijay
Astrologer in Indien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SmartBot: The All-in-One Solution for Your Chatbot Needs"

Kommentare: I have good experience with Smartbot. They are relatively user friendly. Easily customizable.

SmartBot is a chatbot platform that provides a range of features to help businesses automate their customer service, marketing, and sales processes. Some of the most notable features of SmartBot include its easy-to-use interface, integration with popular messaging platforms like Facebook Messenger and Slack, and the ability to create custom chatbots with pre-built templates.

However, based on my knowledge of SmartBot, some users may find the platform's pricing to be on the higher side compared to other chatbot platforms. Additionally, while SmartBot offers a range of features, some users may find that the platform is not as customizable as they would like, especially when it comes to designing the chatbot's user interface.

Rupert
Marketing Officer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The world of AI

Kommentare: I have had an overall excellent experience and like I have already highlighted, I was pretty impressed with the way SMATBOT works and how well it suits the organization's requirements.

Honestly, I was kind of amazed when I got the login details for the SMATBOT. It somehow struck me and left me in awe. This is the first time I am using a software of this nature and I find it pretty much organized and suits my requirements. I have now taken up a yearly subscription and that I will definitely take up a customized pack for the coming year. The support team is indeed responsive and they are quick and available to assist. I have had a few encounters and I appreciate the urgency with which they took up my matters. I will definitely experiment more on the SMATBOT so that I can make use of it in the best possible way to suit my business requirements.

That we do not have a current/live chat option despite taking up the starter pack. I feel it could have been included here.

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Hi Rupert, Thanks for choosing Smatbot as your valuable partner. The live agent feature starts from the PRO version. Still, we can enable this for you based on your use case. Feel free to drop us an email with your requirements at info@smatbot.com Looking forward to your email. Have a great day.

monu
Database Lead in Indien
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

simpl and easy to use

Kommentare: superb

making this more simple,before i use to search from google now getting things easily

location filter feature is needed,coz most of the companies here are of US

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Hi Monu, Hi Anish Chowdhury, I am thrilled to hear those words. Thanks for choosing Smatbot as your valuable partner. If you can let us know the use case and the requirement over an email will be a great help. Feel free to connect with us at info@smatbot.com. Looking forward to your email. Have a great day.

Aruna
GM sales and marketing in Indien
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great experience, saves time. Increases productivity

Kommentare: Providing excellent customer service and lowering customer wait times by quickly getting them the information they need

Proactive service, quick response, increased customer satisfaction.They made Easy customization

Nothing at the moment, we are happy with the services so far

Clement
Clement
Gestionnaire in Benin
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meilleures avantages

C'est une logiciel qui donne des moyens global qui permet à bien utiliser facile.

C'est très bon à utiliser pour permettre des avantages

Nagendra
Software Engineer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Still have issues and need to work on standards

Kommentare: Not at all satisfied, looking for other alternatives.

There is no such point to be frank because in every aspect there is an obstacle.

Code standards, bugs are really causing frustration.

Olabode
Web designer in Nigeria
Design, Selbstständig

An Awesome Chatbot For any Website

Kommentare: SmatBot is an all-round great chatbot for lead generation and visitor retention. It has totally automated live chat on my website. I have had no technical issues with using the application. It's easy to configure and fun to configure. I definitely will recommend to anyone looking for a chatbot on their website or application.

- SmatBot is a cool AI chatbot for any website. I personally use it to capture leads on my website to make sure every visitor gets a personalized chat experience. - It has a brilliant UI and easy to customize to my company's brand. - I like the way I can customize the conversation flow and get as much information as possible from the site visitor. - SmatBot can profer help articles from my website, based on the visitor's search query. - And lastly, I love the fact that you can interchange it with a real live chat (tawk.to), in case you'd like to take over the inquiry.

- There is no payment integration feature via the SmatBot (what can I say, I love having more features :) ) - There aren't a lot of training materials or tutorials on it; would like to see more training materials to help people understand its features. - Can't do so much with the starter plan. WOuld like to see more features in the starter plan.

Ashish
Managing Director in Indien
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extraordinary way to convert prospects to success.

Kommentare: It has surely made my job easy.
Good work Team Smat Bot.

Through Artifical Intelligence they have created Dermacol Artifical Assistant synced with my what's up number, Which gets me direct in touch with the customer 1to 1. Now it is upto me how I wish to pitch my products to her. And probability of Conversion is Very High. Highly Recommend. Besides that TEAM isdeligent hard workers. Best of luck to them and looking forward for more innovative products

To be honest never thought on those lines. But surely recommended Team about differentetating Colour or Response message when visitor Vista 2nd time biz a viz to first attempt.

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Ashish, that gives us more responsibility to innovate and help businesses like your to grow fast and get the complete ROI from the products like SmatBot. We wish you good luck to Sanash Impex.

Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really good for getting business leads

Kommentare: Great

Easy to install and set up. Users seem to love it and we get many leads submitted via the chatbot.

Table view of leads is limited to 10. It would be good to be able to filter/customize the analytics.

Omar
Full-Stack Developer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Time saver for working from home

That the features are so helpful including Live Chat and the contact database which helps us to like manage a newsletter (by email) with the customer's name, email, etc., and also the ease-of-setup or deployment is super simple! However, the price is affordable which is good.

I think there are not many disadvantages noticed by our team about Smatbot for now, but it would be really good if the AI is improved significantly.

Vivek Sarma
Pest Control in Indien
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VENSON PEST CONTROL

Max info in min space and time . Boom for a service oriented enitity like us .

Nothing as of now . But would definitely help in improving the product over a period of time

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Hi Vivek, Thanks for trusting SmatBot chatbot, we continue to develop more features that drives more value to the businesses like Venson Pest Control.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smat bot is amazing

Kommentare: We are using this smat bot for more than 6 months and have seen the performance it actually work with our requirements. It is like our employee in the digital qord. So easy that even my employee fails in front of the bot.. hats off team

It is very easy to use, just drag and drop option

More option needs to be their like template

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We actually have already a template feature. Please check here https://www.smatbot.com/chatbot-templates. Thanks again, we keep innovating and helping you grow. Good luck.

Saurabh
Founder and CEO in Indien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Chat bot for engagement

The chat feature which is very helpful to resolve issues and engage customer for future lead generation.

I didn't found any issues in Smartbot and I liked it because of it's features.

Vikash
CEO in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Increasing Leads

Kommentare: Earlier, we were using some other chat tools to interact with our customer. But the biggest problem was that we had to appoint a dedicated resource for that and sometimes, the customer query was not responded real time which create negative impact on customer and we lose the sale also.
For other tools, Price is very high Plus we have to bear the cost of a dedicated employee for the same.
But Since, We have installed the chatbot, so customer queries are responded real time and we don’t need dedicated employee to handle chats which saves our money.
We are really happy with Chatbot.

It is very easy to install and very easy to use. Very Affordable Price

we have been using this tool from last 20 days and not yet found and drawback.

Antwort von SmatBot, Subsidiary of ByteQuark

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Vikash, We continue to impress our clients. This really boosts our energy to invent more features on SmatBot.