ApexChat

ApexChat Bewertungen

von ApexChat

Excellent tool for law firms

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Ray C.
Digital Marketing Director

Kommentare: I’ve been working with the Apex team for several years and we have come to know some team members as well as any service providers we work with. We have had some unique situations that we needed support with and have always gotten the response we need including from the owners. As an agency the most important thing is results for our clients and we’ve achieved that with Apex.

Vorteile: There are a lot of chat services to choose from and we’ve used several of them. Apex has become our goto provider when our clients need chat on their website. A big part of this is their customer service. Response time is almost always within one business day and quite often within hours. We have had representatives from the Apex team join us on client calls as consultants to help discover the best solutions for them. Apex cost is less than other services we’ve tried and we’ve had the same or better results.

Nachteile: We rely solely on Google Analytics for reporting on chat performance. While this gives us some great insights we would like to see more native reporting within Apex.

A great product!

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Hank P.
Owner/Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I recommend ApexChat to my website clients to help stop the shopping process on their sites and increase conversions of users to take an action and contact the business. Most of my clients are small law practices and all have seen a very good return on their investment with ApexChat.

Vorteile: ApexChat is a fantastic product that I recommend to most all of my clients. The implementation is very easy and streamlined, the support is great and the product it self is at the top of the industry.

Nachteile: I have no complaints about ApexChat. They have exceeded my expectations.

Easy to use and a good price

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Jaime L.
Marketing Director
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Anytime I've gotten a lead that was categorized incorrectly, my account executive responded quickly to fix the situation. I've also had custom scripts written so visitors feel like they are getting more personal service. I really like this feature.

Vorteile: I have text notifications sent to me so I can respond sooner to inquiries.

Nachteile: We have several practice areas so it can be difficult for the chat operator to know what is a good lead and what isn't sometimes

High Value Service

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Douglas K.
Attorney
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I appreciate the knowledgeable people who answer the chats; the prospects seem satisfied. Also, it is great that I only pay for actual "sales" leads .. and they do a fine job of distinguishing leads from general inquiries.

Vorteile: set up was quick for my web hosting provider, and worked from day 1.

Nachteile: what's not to like? the software is installed on my website and works as advertised.

A good chat tool with 24/7 agent availability

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Romane V.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The 24x7, 365 access to agents and how they are specialized in different industries..

Nachteile: I can't really customize it myself and the customized features are limited as well. For example, I would like a round icon on the website verses the rectangle bar. The billing is a bit odd too. Sometimes you get an email about one cost and when you click into it, it's another cost.

Satisfied Client

Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Sailesh P.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With ApexChat, my website is available 24/7 to get leads, queries, ​and connects.

Vorteile: Extremely easy to set up​ and go. Value for money.

Nachteile: None so far.​ It is a great service. Works like a charm.

After Hours Relief

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Kali C.
Inside Sales Rep
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ApexChat has been a "set it up and go" kind of service for us. We don't have to worry about it. It is integrated with our CRM, Marketsharp, so all of our leads are in the system when we show up every morning. It couldn't be any easier.

Vorteile: I like that ApexChat continues to gather leads for our company even after we've left the office for the day. Also, in this day and age, a lot of people prefer to interact online. ApexChat allows those people to do just that while reaching out to our company for a free estimate.

Nachteile: It was somewhat difficult to reach someone in sales, initially, but once we got going, the customer service has been great.

I love ApexChat

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Jim T.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Excellent!

Vorteile: I love ApexChat. I receive transcripts of the calls so I can see that entire conversation. The ApexChat agents are fantastic! The popups work flawlessly. One of the best decisions I have made.

Nachteile: None. I have not found anything that I did not like

A great tool!

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Jesse C.
Marketing Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The team at Apex are great! Easy setup and a great price. A no brainer for someone looking to set up an easy chat feature for their website!

Nachteile: Nothing. Its an easy to use program that works.

ApexChat Review

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Gregg W.
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to capture calls immediately, be notified of pending engagements and great advertising for our company

Nachteile: There is nothing at this point that is negative

A great chat service for our website.

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Courtney W.
Admin
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Apex Chat has helped us by outsourcing many customer service related questions directly on our website.

Vorteile: Apex Chat easily converts your website visitors into potential customers. After the initial setup, it has been a huge time saver for our small firm. Apex Chat is easy to use and the pricing is very affordable.

Nachteile: In the beginning, we were charged for a few sales that were not accurate. Apex Chat immediately credited our account and updated our script, problem solved!

Great Managed Chat Solution

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Kyle R.
Digital Strategy Manager

Vorteile: Our clients love the pay-per-lead pricing model. Their chat team is also very knowledgeable and professional.

Nachteile: The client onboarding process is a little clunky, but it really isn't an issue.